Secretary of Agriculture - Sonny Perdue
Secretary of Commerce - Wilbur Ross
Secretary of Labor - Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Alex Azar
Secretary of Housing & Urban Development - Ben Carson
Secretary of Transportation - Elaine Chao
Secretary of Energy - Rick Perry
Secretary of Education - Betsy DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - Ronny Jackson???
Secretary of Homeland Security - Kirstjen Nielsen

Cabinet-level officials:
White House Chief of Staff - John F. Kelly
Trade Representative - Robert Lighthizer
Director of National Intelligence - Dan Coats
Ambassador to the UN - Nikki Haley
Director of the Office of Management & Budget - Mick Mulvaney
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency - Gina Haspel (beoogd)
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency - Scott Pruitt
Administrator of the Small Business Administration - Linda McMahon

Andere kopstukken:
Ivanka Trump (Advisor to the President), Jared Kushner (Senior Adviser Strategic Planning), Stephen Miller (Senior Adviser Policy), John Bolton (National Security Adviser), Kellyanne Conway (Counselor), Donald McGahn (White House Counsel), Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Press Secretary), Christopher Wray (Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation), Robert Mueller (Special Counsel), Rod Rosenstein (United States Deputy Attorney General).

Verdwenen of voormalige kopstukken:
Michael Flynn (National Security Advisor), Sally Yates (Attorney General (Acting)), James Comey (FBI Director), Reince Priebus (Chief of Staff), Mike Dubke (White House Communications Director), Sean Spicer (Press Secretary, White House Communications Director (Acting)), Anthony Scaramucci (White House Communications Director), Hope Hicks (White House Communications Director), Preet Bharara (U.S. Attorney), Stephen Bannon (Chief Strategist), Tom Price (Secretary of Health and Human Services), Rob Porter (White House Staff Secretary), Gary Cohn (Assistant to the President for Economic Policy and Director of the National Economic Council), Rex Tillerson (Secretary of State), John McEntee (Personal Assistent), Andrew McCabe (Deputy Director FBI), Herbert McMaster (National Security Adviser), David Shulkin (Secretary Veterans Affairs)
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 15:34:32 #2
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_179423683
Die tweet is voer voor iedereen.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_179424619
GOP is niet blij met Trump's idee om invoerheffingen voor auto's in te voeren wegens "national security".
Wilbur Ross, die eerder verantwoordelijk was voor de ZTE beslissing, verdedigt het plan. Eerst sancties wetgeving, nu section 232 gebruiken voor leverage bij trade negotiations...
quote:
GOP-Trump trade fight boils over with threat to cars

President Trump and congressional Republicans are barreling toward a showdown over auto tariffs, just the latest conflict between the president and his party on trade.

Trump has asked Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross to investigate whether hefty tariffs, possibly as high as 25 percent, can be levied against auto imports for national security reasons.

The mere suggestion of the huge tariffs sparked an immediate backlash on Capitol Hill, as well as GOP-friendly business groups and key trading partners already unnerved by Trump on trade.

GOP lawmakers warn the tariffs could roil the economy months before a midterm election where they are fighting to maintain control of Congress.

“I hope we can avoid getting into any kind of tariff situation,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) told Fox News. “I think all of us are hoping that all of this back and forth discussion about trade doesn’t end up leading into the implementation of tariffs or some larger trade war.”

[..]

The Trump administration is defending the move, arguing national security and economic concerns overlap when it comes to trade.

“National security is broadly defined to include the economy, to include the impact on employment, to include a very big variety of things,” Ross said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

“Economic security is military security. And without economic security, you can't have military security,” he added.
http://thehill.com/policy(...)-with-threat-to-cars
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_179424902
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 27 mei 2018 15:34 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Die tweet is voer voor iedereen.
Heeft hij het over staffers..?
pi_179425047
quote:
Rudy Giuliani admits 'Spygate' is Trump PR tactic against Robert Mueller

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Sunday that his repeated imputations of a supposed scandal at the heart of the Robert Mueller investigation – which Donald Trump calls “Spygate” – amounted to a tactic to sway public opinion and limit the risk of the president being impeached.

“Of course we have to do it to defend the president,” Giuliani told CNN State of the Union host Dana Bash, who accused him of being part of a campaign to undermine the Mueller investigation. Trump has repeatedly called the special counsel’s work a “witch hunt” despite its producing five guilty pleas, including by three former Trump aides, and evidence of Russian tampering in US elections.

“It is for public opinion,” Giuliani said of his public campaign of dissimulation. “Because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach. Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans, are going to be informed a lot by their constituents. And so our jury – and it should be – is the American people.

“So Republicans largely, many independents, even some Democrats now question the legitimacy of it [the Mueller investigation],” Giuliani said. “Democrats I would suggest for their own self interest, this is not a good issue to go into the midterms.”

As Giuliani acknowledged the political nature of his public campaign against Mueller, Trump advanced that campaign on Twitter, lamenting what he said were “young and beautiful lives” “devastated and destroyed” by the investigation of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“They went back home in tatters!” Trump wrote. It was unclear who he was talking about.
https://www.theguardian.c(...)mueller-donald-trump
pi_179425160
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 27 mei 2018 16:22 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Niemand lijkt het te weten. Mother Jones doet een gok:
quote:
Trump seems to be referring to young upstarts like George Papadopolous, the 30-year-old advisor to his presidential campaign who tried to set up a back channel between the campaign and the Kremlin in 2016, then pled guilty to lying about it to the FBI. Or maybe he’s talking about Hope Hicks, the 29-year-old former White House communications director who resigned a day after telling a House Intelligence Committee that she had occasionally been asked to tell “white lies” on behalf of the Trump administration.
https://www.motherjones.c(...)ussia-investigation/
pi_179425334
annafifield twitterde op zondag 27-05-2018 om 15:46:35 BREAKING: A team of U.S. officials led by Sung Kim crossed into North Korea today to hold summit preparation talks, despite uncertainty surrounding the June 12 Trump-Kim meeting. The North Korean delegation is led by vice foreign minister Choe Son Hui. https://t.co/eLPZiB68cC https://t.co/XwRwNqYtxo reageer retweet
Kim belde in paniek naar Zuid Korea toen Trump zijn brief stuurde.
Inmiddels is de summit back on.

ART OF THE DEAL
  zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 16:44:47 #8
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_179425507
Misschien goed om in de OP ook even het alternatieve topic aan te stippen voor wat meer diepgang over de buitenlandpolitiek van Trump waaronder de haat-liefde-verhouding/-driehoek Trump, Moon <-> Kim. POL / Amerikaans Buitenlandbeleid: Trump de onderhandelaar
pi_179426682
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 27 mei 2018 16:37 schreef Nintex het volgende:
annafifield twitterde op zondag 27-05-2018 om 15:46:35 BREAKING: A team of U.S. officials led by Sung Kim crossed into North Korea today to hold summit preparation talks, despite uncertainty surrounding the June 12 Trump-Kim meeting. The North Korean delegation is led by vice foreign minister Choe Son Hui. https://t.co/eLPZiB68cC https://t.co/XwRwNqYtxo reageer retweet
Kim belde in paniek naar Zuid Korea toen Trump zijn brief stuurde.
Inmiddels is de summit back on.

ART OF THE DEAL
Back on? Waar haal je dat vandaan?
pi_179427158
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 27 mei 2018 17:32 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Back on? Waar haal je dat vandaan?
Uit zijn duim. Daar komt bij nontexje vrijwel alle informatie vandaan.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 17:59:11 #11
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_179427499
Krijg het idee dat Kim er alles aan doet om het falen van de bijeenkomst in de schoenen van de Amerikanen te schuiven.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
  zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 19:29:26 #13
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179429875
Invitations offer wealthy Chinese access to President Trump at fundraiser

quote:
The letter, circulated to dozens of wealthy entrepreneurs in China last week, looked official. Topped with the insignia of a real Republican committee raising money for the party and President Trump’s reelection campaign, it purported to offer a handshake and a one-on-one photo with the president for $100,000 — a “VVIP” trip “to be remembered for a lifetime.”

The invitation, which Republican Party officials say they had nothing to do with, was not the only such offer. At least two other China-based companies circulated similar solicitations in the past week, offering access to Trump at an official fundraiser in Dallas on May 31, and charging two or three times the price of a ticket.

In an interview with The Washington Post, a Beijing man who claims to be an organizer of the excursion to Dallas said he coordinated a previous U.S. trip, bringing members of the Chinese business elite to snap selfies and pose for photos at a swanky Manhattan fundraiser headlined by Trump in December.

As part of his promotional materials for the Dallas trip, the man circulated pictures of wealthy Chinese business leaders, including a businessman known as the country’s first owner of a Ferrari, standing shoulder to shoulder with Trump in formal wear and giving a thumbs-up.

While U.S. election law prohibits campaign contributions from anyone but U.S. citizens and permanent residents, foreign visitors may attend fundraisers as long as they do not pay their own entry.

But some campaign finance experts say there would be ethical concerns if foreigners were routinely gaining access to the U.S. president through fundraisers. And the solicitations, if offering a legitimate service, raise questions about whether attendees are indirectly paying for their tickets through a U.S. donor, which would be illegal.

The first page of an invitation to a fundraiser for President Trump
that was circulated to wealthy Chinese business people.
(Obtained by The Washington Post)

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Swamp the drain! :')
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 20:12:53 #14
3928 Ulx
pi_179431579
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 27 mei 2018 16:22 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk over Melania.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 20:14:45 #15
3928 Ulx
pi_179431650
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 27 mei 2018 18:04 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:
Krijg het idee dat Kim er alles aan doet om het falen van de bijeenkomst in de schoenen van de Amerikanen te schuiven.
Uiteraard.
  zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 20:24:41 #16
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_179431948
Eerlijk momentje van Giuliani:

ryanstruyk twitterde op zondag 27-05-2018 om 16:14:09 Giuliani on Mueller attacks: "It is for public opinion, because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach, not impeach. Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans, are going to be informed a lot by their constituents. So our jury... is the American people." reageer retweet
pi_179436534
realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 27-05-2018 om 22:09:12 Our United States team has arrived in North Korea to make arrangements for the Summit between Kim Jong Un and myself. I truly believe North Korea has brilliant potential and will be a great economic and financial Nation one day. Kim Jong Un agrees with me on this. It will happen! reageer retweet
:7

Wat krijg ik als deze summit door gaat?
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 22:57:03 #18
3928 Ulx
pi_179436784
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 27 mei 2018 22:45 schreef Nintex het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 27-05-2018 om 22:09:12 Our United States team has arrived in North Korea to make arrangements for the Summit between Kim Jong Un and myself. I truly believe North Korea has brilliant potential and will be a great economic and financial Nation one day. Kim Jong Un agrees with me on this. It will happen! reageer retweet

Geen idee. Een strakke plasser?

Maar wat gaat Trump hier door het stof. In the Art of the Deal schrijft hij dat het een slecht idee is om bij de andere partij wanhopig over te komen voor een deal. Hij doet niets anders.
  zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 23:07:19 #19
273703 MangoTree
I wish I had...
pi_179437000
quote:

_O_ _O_
2019: The Great Awakening
  zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 23:15:06 #20
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179437135
realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 27-05-2018 om 22:32:33 Why didn’t President Obama do something about the so-called Russian Meddling when he was told about it by the FBI before the Election? Because he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win, and he didn’t want to upset the apple cart! He was in charge, not me, and did nothing. reageer retweet
Biden: McConnell stopped Obama from calling out Russians

quote:
Joe Biden said Tuesday that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell stopped the Obama administration from speaking out about Russian interference in the 2016 campaign by refusing to sign on to a bipartisan statement of condemnation.

That moment, the former Democratic vice president said, made him think “the die had been cast ... this was all about the political play.”

He expressed regret, in hindsight, given the intelligence he says came in after Election Day. "Had we known what we knew three weeks later, we may have done something more,” Biden, a potential 2020 presidential candidate, said.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 27-05-2018 23:21:49 ]
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  zondag 27 mei 2018 @ 23:52:28 #21
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179437647
U.S. officials meet with North Koreans despite uncertainty surrounding Trump-Kim summit

quote:
A team of U.S. officials crossed into North Korea on Sunday for talks to prepare for a summit between President Trump and Kim Jong Un, as both sides press ahead with arrangements despite the question marks hanging over the meeting.

Sung Kim, a former U.S. ambassador to South Korea and former nuclear negotiator with the North, has been called in from his post as envoy to the Philippines to lead the preparations, according to a person familiar with the arrangements.

The talks are focused on what would be the substance of a potential summit between Trump and Kim — the issue of North Korea’s nuclear weapons program.

After Saturday’s surprise inter-Korean talks, South Korean President Moon Jae-in said Kim was still committed to the “complete denuclearization” of the Korean Peninsula. But Moon declined to define “complete denuclearization,” suggesting that there are still fundamental gaps on the key issue bedeviling preparations.

SPOILER
  Moderator maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 00:02:46 #22
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_179437810
quote:
Saillant detail hier is dat het de VS was die het Koreaans schiereiland nucleair maakte door, in overtreding van de wapenstilstand, nucleaire wapens in de Jaren 60 te stationeren in Z-Korea.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 00:11:13 #23
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179437897
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 00:02 schreef Tijger_m het volgende:

[..]

Saillant detail hier is dat het de VS was die het Koreaans schiereiland nucleair maakte door, in overtreding van de wapenstilstand, nucleaire wapens in de Jaren 60 te stationeren in Z-Korea.
Goed om te weten :Y
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 02:06:59 #24
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179438468
kylegriffin1 twitterde op maandag 28-05-2018 om 01:05:11 Marco Rubio says he sees "no evidence" to support Trump's claims that the FBI used an informant to gather info on his campaign. https://t.co/a70BS6UCUQ reageer retweet
kylegriffin1 twitterde op maandag 28-05-2018 om 02:00:05 GOP controversies attempting to discredit FBI probe:• Wiretapping (DOJ found no evidence)• Unmasking (Bipartisan congressional aides found no wrongdoing)• Nunes memo (Response memo shows judges told about dossier source)• Informant (Available evidence doesn’t support) reageer retweet
quote:
GOP controversies attempting to discredit FBI probe:

• Wiretapping (DOJ found no evidence)

• Unmasking (Bipartisan congressional aides found no wrongdoing)

• Nunes memo (Response memo shows judges told about dossier source)

• Informant (Available evidence doesn’t support)
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 06:04:31 #25
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_179439836
quote:

De vraag is vooral wat Kim krijgt als de summit door gaat. En wat hij gaat inleveren.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 07:08:27 #26
3928 Ulx
pi_179440168
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 06:04 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

De vraag is vooral wat Kim krijgt als de summit door gaat. En wat hij gaat inleveren.
Ik denk dat Kim geen icbm en geen nieuwe nukes zal testen. In ruil daarvoor zegt Trump dat NK niet zal worden aangevallen en dat Kim een prima Leider is. En de sancties worden opgeheven.
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 07:59:44 #27
300435 Eyjafjallajoekull
Broertje van Katlaah
pi_179440520
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 07:08 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk dat Kim geen icbm en geen nieuwe nukes zal testen. In ruil daarvoor zegt Trump dat NK niet zal worden aangevallen en dat Kim een prima Leider is. En de sancties worden opgeheven.
Dus eigenlijk gewoon hetzelfde riedeltje wat elke 10 jaar herhaalt wordt. Ik hoop dat het deze keer wat meer is.

Probleem is dat alleen Trump een soort van kan beloven om NK niet aan te vallen. Hij kan niets beloven voor de volgende president.
Opgeblazen gevoel of winderigheid? Zo opgelost met Rennie!
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 08:01:49 #28
3928 Ulx
pi_179440535
quote:
2s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 07:59 schreef Eyjafjallajoekull het volgende:

[..]

Dus eigenlijk gewoon hetzelfde riedeltje wat elke 10 jaar herhaalt wordt. Ik hoop dat het deze keer wat meer is.

Probleem is dat alleen Trump een soort van kan beloven om NK niet aan te vallen. Hij kan niets beloven voor de volgende president.
Hij belooft het dan namens de VS.
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 08:03:14 #29
300435 Eyjafjallajoekull
Broertje van Katlaah
pi_179440539
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 08:01 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Hij belooft het dan namens de VS.
Een lege belofte dus. Heeft Noord-Korea niets aan. Trump veegt ook zijn reet af met afspraken en beloftes van eerdere presidenten.
Opgeblazen gevoel of winderigheid? Zo opgelost met Rennie!
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 08:06:00 #30
3928 Ulx
pi_179440558
De waarde van Amerikaanse toezeggingen is inderdaad verminderd onder Trump.
pi_179440762
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 08:06 schreef Ulx het volgende:
De waarde van Amerikaanse toezeggingen is inderdaad verminderd onder Trump.
Verminderd? Niks meer waard.

Iran hield zich bijvoorbeeld aan de deal zeggen alle experts en de rest van de wereld op Israël na.
Netanyahu geeft een bedroevend slechte spreekbeurt en de VS breekt direct haar belofte.
Ik zou mijn decoupeerzaag nog niet uitlenen aan een figuur als Trump.
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 08:43:36 #32
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_179440830
Nou ja, het is op zich wel iets waard, mits het door congress komt. Daarvoor is echter vereist dat het zowel in Huis als Senaat een 2/3e meerderheid haalt, wat in het huidige politieke klimaat voor praktisch alles niet echt voor de hand ligt.
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 10:28:50 #33
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_179442336
quote:
China warns US warships to leave South China Sea

The Chinese army acted immediately and dispatched warships to warn US warships that had entered the South China Sea on Sunday to leave, ‍China's Ministry of National Defense said.

The two warships, Higgins, a guided-missile destroyer and Antietam, a guided-missile cruiser, arbitrarily entered waters surrounding China's Xisha Islands, the ministry said.

It said the Xisha Islands are an inherent part of China's territory.

China, the statement continued, resolutely opposes the US actions which go against China’s laws and relative international laws.

The Chinese army is determined to strengthen naval and air combat readiness, improve defense levels, safeguard national sovereignty and security and safeguard regional peace and stability, the ministry said.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry also responded to the encroachment, saying China will continue to take all necessary measures to defend its national sovereignty and security.

Bron: CGTN
Potentieel nieuw wespennest of 'Foutje, bedankt'?
"The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done.”
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 11:04:17 #34
3928 Ulx
pi_179442917
1500 kinderen vermist. Lekker attent weer.
pi_179443020
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 08:35 schreef archito het volgende:

[..]

Verminderd? Niks meer waard.

Iran hield zich bijvoorbeeld aan de deal zeggen alle experts en de rest van de wereld op Israël na.
Netanyahu geeft een bedroevend slechte spreekbeurt en de VS breekt direct haar belofte.
Ik zou mijn decoupeerzaag nog niet uitlenen aan een figuur als Trump.
Volgens mij was er zelfs binnen de Israëlische veiligheidsdiensten nog grote tevredenheid over de deal, maar waren het vooral de havikken in de politiek die aan het schoppen waren. De baas van de IDF was het destijds al niet bepaald eens met zijn regering.

quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 10:28 schreef DustPuppy het volgende:

[..]

De Zuid-Chinese Zee lijkt me één van de grootste brandhaarden in de wereld. China is daar heel duidelijk bezig om haar militaire dominantie in Azië op te eisen en vele buurlanden (waaronder de Amerikaanse bondgenoten) zijn daar absoluut niet blij mee. Noord-Korea is natuurlijk klein bier vergeleken met China, dus de impact van een conflict daar is vele malen groter.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 11:38:54 #36
262 Re
Kiss & Swallow
pi_179443593
Dat schizofrene gedrag van Trump met China gaat nog wel een groot probleem worden vrees ik
04-08-11, 02-02-12, 20-06-14, 13-08-15
pi_179443695
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 11:04 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Hoe raak je in godsnaam 1500 kinderen 'kwijt'? :')
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 12:03:43 #38
3928 Ulx
pi_179444092
quote:
9s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 11:43 schreef Barbusse het volgende:

[..]

Hoe raak je in godsnaam 1500 kinderen 'kwijt'? :')
US lost track of 1,500 immigrant children, but says it's not 'legally responsible'
pi_179446783
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 10:28 schreef DustPuppy het volgende:

[..]

Mwah meer China die complete oceanen claimt en dan tegen anderen zegt dat ze er niet mogen varen. Daar heeft de USN een broertje dood aan.
1/10 Van de rappers dankt zijn bestaan in Amerika aan de Nederlanders die zijn voorouders met een cruiseschip uit hun hongerige landen ophaalde om te werken op prachtige plantages.
"Oorlog is de overtreffende trap van concurrentie."
pi_179446826
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 11:10 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Volgens mij was er zelfs binnen de Israëlische veiligheidsdiensten nog grote tevredenheid over de deal, maar waren het vooral de havikken in de politiek die aan het schoppen waren. De baas van de IDF was het destijds al niet bepaald eens met zijn regering.

Op zich ook wel logisch want laten we wel wezen. Als de deal van tafel is en de veiligheidsgaranties niet meer gelden dan zou ik ook als de wiederweerga aan een nuke gaan werken. Dat lijkt namelijk beter te werken dan je aan verdragen te houden.

Overigens ook een goed stuk:
https://www.theatlantic.c(...)kistan-libya/561341/
quote:
[..]

De Zuid-Chinese Zee lijkt me één van de grootste brandhaarden in de wereld. China is daar heel duidelijk bezig om haar militaire dominantie in Azië op te eisen en vele buurlanden (waaronder de Amerikaanse bondgenoten) zijn daar absoluut niet blij mee. Noord-Korea is natuurlijk klein bier vergeleken met China, dus de impact van een conflict daar is vele malen groter.
En dit. Ik zie een WO3 daar nog wel ontstaan. Is ook al jaren een ware wapenwedloop bezig alla WO1.

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door icecreamfarmer_NL op 28-05-2018 14:19:29 ]
1/10 Van de rappers dankt zijn bestaan in Amerika aan de Nederlanders die zijn voorouders met een cruiseschip uit hun hongerige landen ophaalde om te werken op prachtige plantages.
"Oorlog is de overtreffende trap van concurrentie."
pi_179447222
quote:
Ja, ik had het gelezen. Maar HOE DAN? :')
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 15:13:00 #42
3928 Ulx
pi_179447920
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 14:35 schreef Barbusse het volgende:

[..]

Ja, ik had het gelezen. Maar HOE DAN? :')
Door je werk slecht te doen.
  maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 15:27:45 #43
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_179448164
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 11:04 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Ivanka is ook echt een lichtend voorbeeld voor America First!

China approves 13 new Ivanka Trump trademarks in 3 months
pi_179448798
realDonaldTrump twitterde op maandag 28-05-2018 om 14:58:07 Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice! reageer retweet
Man man man...
pi_179448813
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 16:01 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op maandag 28-05-2018 om 14:58:07 Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice! reageer retweet
Man man man...
Echt...alles draait om hemzelf :{w :|W
Before I die, I’m going to eat a bag of unpopped popcorn. That should make the cremation a little more interesting.
pi_179449433
Wat wordt er nou eigenlijk precies gerebuild aan de military? Kan me eigenlijk helemaal niks bedenken dat ik daar ooit over gelezen of gezien heb.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
pi_179449437
Het overkoepelende 'schandaal' wordt steeds duidelijker zichtbaar, en blijkt breder te zijn dan Rusland alleen. Trump's miniion verkopen simpelweg het Amerikaanse buitenlandbeleid aan de hoogste bieder:

quote:
Oil-rich Gulf nations spend millions on Trump insiders

Even before the 2016 election, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia were ramping up their courtship of Trump insiders.

Records reviewed by ABC News show that over the past 18 months those oil-rich nations have poured millions into efforts to build ties to President Donald Trump’s administration.

(...)

https://abcnews.go.com/Po(...)rs/story?id=55444993
pi_179449458
quote:
5s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 16:36 schreef xpompompomx het volgende:
Wat wordt er nou eigenlijk precies gerebuild aan de military? Kan me eigenlijk helemaal niks bedenken dat ik daar ooit over gelezen of gezien heb.
Helemaal niks. Het budget is nog even bizar hoog als dat het tijdens Obama was. Trump's speeches over het leger hangen ook altijd aan elkaar van leugens over cijfers, aantallen schepen, etc. Wat dat betreft dus niets nieuws onder de zon.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 28 mei 2018 @ 16:43:04 #49
3928 Ulx
pi_179449573
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 mei 2018 16:36 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
Het overkoepelende 'schandaal' wordt steeds duidelijker zichtbaar, en blijkt breder te zijn dan Rusland alleen. Trump's miniion verkopen simpelweg het Amerikaanse buitenlandbeleid aan de hoogste bieder:

[..]

Hij zou het land runnen als een bedrijf. Niemand beweerde dat dat geen bedrijf in tweedehands auto's zou zijn.
pi_179450604
davidfrum twitterde op maandag 28-05-2018 om 15:00:54 Many people question this president, but it’s no small achievement to write the grossest, most inappropriate, most self-flattering Memorial Day message in the history of the US presidency https://t.co/t8JN7JNwdg reageer retweet
https://www.haaretz.com/u(...)ppropriate-1.6130619
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')