abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_181062950

Musquin wederom niet bij de Motocross of Nations....

Statement:
quote:
"Hello everyone,

"As you might have heard already through the video posted by the French Federation today, I have had the unpleasant surprise to find out that I wasn't picked to race the MX of Nations for Team France.

"I think it's now important that I say a few words about what Jacques Bolle, President of the French Federation, said at the team announcement were the reasons and factors they looked at in selecting the team this year.

"First of all, the motivation… For the record, the French coach came to America for the Red Bud national and spoke with me there to make sure I was motivated and available to race Des Nations. I confirmed I was one hundred percent motivated and that being teammates with Dylan Ferrandis would be great! Also, what greater motivation is there for me to perform than to race in front of the world here in the US on a track I just won? If that's not motivation enough then I don't know what would be!

"Jacques Bolle also talks about the importance for the rider to be healthy and performing good around this time of the year. Seriously, what do you want me to say to that? My results speak for themselves. I finished second in the AMA SX this year and I'm currently a title contender for the outdoor championship with three races left! I won RedBud this year and I've been racing at RedBud for the last eight years…

"I'll save everyone time and not go into details about the planning and logistics that have already gone in to be part of that race from either my side, my Red Bull KTM team's side, the factory, my sponsors and or the rest of my crew…

"To me it's sad to be overlooked again especially given the race is going to be here in the US where I compete almost every weekend for the last eight years now and against many top riders that I am sure will be selected on the US home team. But I do really want to thank everyone who has and continues to support me and thank all the French, American and all the other fans who have shown their support for me after this announcement. It means a lot to me."
The plot thickens. Marvin Musquin, who was not selected to race for Team France at the Motocross of Nations, has released a statement that explains his side. There was speculation that he would not be able to attend or had opted out of the race, but that appears to be false. The video, which is in French, features a lengthy statement. The caption is in English and sums everything up.

"No, I didn't refuse to race for Team France," Marvin Musquin wrote. "Yes, they didn't pick me even though I was ready, motivated… and the calendar was not an issue. It was in our plan for months already!" The French federation are unlikely to respond to the situation and, of course, the team is set in stone, unless there is an injury or other problem.
pi_181084851
Vlaanderen met Herlings en Coldenhoff mee naar Motocross of Nations

De geboren Zuid-Afrikaan Calvin Vlaanderen zal de Nederlandse kleuren verdedigen tijdens de Motocross of Nations in Red Bud.

Vlaanderen bezit een dubbel paspoort en is dit jaar veruit de sterkst beschikbare MX2-rijder voor Nederland. Met een wisselvallige Pootjes en een geblesseerde Bogers waren er sowieso weinig opties. In een openhartig interview met Motorsport.com liet Vlaanderen al weten graag voor Nederland uit te komen, nadat de Zuid-Afrikaanse bond bezwaar had gemaakt op het gebruik van hun nationale vlag.

Hoe de rest van de plaatsen, MX Open en MXGP, zullen worden verdeeld, heeft de KNMV nog niet bekendgemaakt. Waarschijnlijk wil men daarvoor eerst de selecties van andere teams afwachten, zodat het de beste tactische afweging kan maken.

‘’Dit is het sterkste team dat we kunnen afvaardigen naar Amerika,’’ vertelt Patrice Assendelft, algemeen directeur van de KNMV die op verzoek van de rijders meegaat als teammanager naar de USA. "We kijken deels naar de tussenstand van het wereldkampioenschap, want dat geeft het niveau van de rijders op dat moment weer. Jeffrey, Glenn en Calvin zijn momenteel de beste drie geklasseerde rijders en daarbij zijn ze alle drie in vorm.

We zijn in staat om mee te strijden voor de podiumplaatsen maar het is en blijft de MX des Nations. Stiekem hoop je natuurlijk op de overwinning maar zoals we de laatste jaren hebben gezien, gebeurt er veel in dit evenement en dit kan in je voordeel of nadeel werken. Alledrie de rijders zijn tot mooie dingen in staat en ik twijfel er niet aan dat ze alles zullen geven wat ze in huis hebben."

https://nl.motorsport.com(...)ns/3154911/?nrt=1130
https://knmv.nl/2018/augu(...)-nations-in-amerika/
  vrijdag 10 augustus 2018 @ 20:28:33 #282
342627 tja77
Proud member of the tittycrew.
pi_181087475
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 10 augustus 2018 18:35 schreef Nober het volgende:
Vlaanderen met Herlings en Coldenhoff mee naar Motocross of Nations

De geboren Zuid-Afrikaan Calvin Vlaanderen zal de Nederlandse kleuren verdedigen tijdens de Motocross of Nations in Red Bud.

Vlaanderen bezit een dubbel paspoort en is dit jaar veruit de sterkst beschikbare MX2-rijder voor Nederland. Met een wisselvallige Pootjes en een geblesseerde Bogers waren er sowieso weinig opties. In een openhartig interview met Motorsport.com liet Vlaanderen al weten graag voor Nederland uit te komen, nadat de Zuid-Afrikaanse bond bezwaar had gemaakt op het gebruik van hun nationale vlag.

Hoe de rest van de plaatsen, MX Open en MXGP, zullen worden verdeeld, heeft de KNMV nog niet bekendgemaakt. Waarschijnlijk wil men daarvoor eerst de selecties van andere teams afwachten, zodat het de beste tactische afweging kan maken.

‘’Dit is het sterkste team dat we kunnen afvaardigen naar Amerika,’’ vertelt Patrice Assendelft, algemeen directeur van de KNMV die op verzoek van de rijders meegaat als teammanager naar de USA. "We kijken deels naar de tussenstand van het wereldkampioenschap, want dat geeft het niveau van de rijders op dat moment weer. Jeffrey, Glenn en Calvin zijn momenteel de beste drie geklasseerde rijders en daarbij zijn ze alle drie in vorm.

We zijn in staat om mee te strijden voor de podiumplaatsen maar het is en blijft de MX des Nations. Stiekem hoop je natuurlijk op de overwinning maar zoals we de laatste jaren hebben gezien, gebeurt er veel in dit evenement en dit kan in je voordeel of nadeel werken. Alledrie de rijders zijn tot mooie dingen in staat en ik twijfel er niet aan dat ze alles zullen geven wat ze in huis hebben."

https://nl.motorsport.com(...)ns/3154911/?nrt=1130
https://knmv.nl/2018/augu(...)-nations-in-amerika/
Coldenhof, Vlaanderen en Herlings en ook nog de vorm waarin ze zitten.
Ik ben benieuwd....
pi_181091240

Herlings en Coldenhoff woensdag in Balen?

quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 10 augustus 2018 20:28 schreef tja77 het volgende:

[..]

Coldenhof, Vlaanderen en Herlings en ook nog de vorm waarin ze zitten.
Ik ben benieuwd....
Duurt nog een week of negen, er komen nog 5 GP's... beetje vroeg om al die teams al te zien.

Overigens direct na de Nations is er zes dagen later de Monster Energy Cup in Las Vegas misschien gaan er wel een paar MXGP rijders meedoen...
pi_181116174
MXoN Picks: Team Puerto Rico

San Juan, PR – Today the Federación de Motociclismo de Puerto Rico Inc. announced that Ronnie Mac, Travis Pastrana, and Ryan Sipes will represent Puerto Rico in the 2018 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations. The all veteran (over 30 years old) team will be guided by MX legend Ricky Johnson as team coach.

Despite missing a slot on Team USA (yet again), Ronnie Mac, self-proclaimed motocross champion, is on a mission to show the world that he is indeed the best racer of all time and has called in his friends Travis Pastrana and Ryan Sipes to help. This all-star team that has been assembled by Ronnie Mac with help from the Motocross Federation of Puerto Rico and Nitro Circus will see Pastrana enter into the Open class while Ryan Sipes will compete in the MX2 class and the heavy hitter Ronnie Mac will hold it down in the MXGP class. All riders will be racing on 2-strokes.

Pastrana, a Motocross of Nations champion, has not raced professionally since 2006 yet he has remained well more than active on his bike since he decided to retire from motocross racing some 12 years ago. With Pastrana’s family ties to Puerto Rico (his Grandfather was born in the USA territory of Puerto Rico), he agreed to make a visit to the gym and dust off his Suzuki RM250 under one condition; the team would need to raise funds to give back to Puerto Rico during their time of need.

"Hurricane Maria devastated Puerto Rico almost a year ago and still to this day thousands of people are without the basic resources they need. This is an awesome opportunity for the motocross community to get behind and give back to the beautiful island of Puerto Rico." said Pastrana on his involvement with Team Puerto Rico and the 2018 Motocross of Nations. "I'm also excited to be a part of the largest motocross event ever held in the United States and to give the old guys someone to root for as Team Puerto Rico looks to qualify on 2-strokes."

https://mxvice.com/80300/mxon-picks-team-puerto-rico
pi_181214516

Coldenhoff wint in Balen tijdens Belgisch Kampioenschap

500 Moto 1 (12 laps)
1 Simpson (VK) 23:57.839
2 Coldenhoff + 1.139
3 Strijbos (Bel) + 36.119
4 Martens (Bel) + 57.315
5 Bengtsson (Zwe) + 1:11.634

500 Moto 2 (11 laps)
1 Coldenhoff 22:42.385
2 Simpson (VK) + 19.238
3 Petrov (Bul) + 22.151
4 Martens (Bel) + 25.204
5 Strijbos (Bel) + 35.209

250 Moto 1 (11 laps)
1 Covington (VSt) 22:44.435
2 Geerts (Bel) + 2.088
3 Rodriguez (Spa) + 25.164
4 Bolink + 50.514
5 Willems (Bel) + 54.943

250 Moto 2 (11 laps)
1 Covington (VSt) 23:18.150
2 Van Doninck (Bel) + 7.189
3 Geerts (Bel) + 40.457
4 De Waal + 45.577
5 Rodriguez (Spa) + 47.549

Belgian Masters MX Open (11 laps)
1 Coldenhoff 22:41.344
2 Strijbos (Bel) + 5.456
3 Martens (Bel) + 32.592
4 Geerts (Bel) + 38.152
5 Petrov (Bul) + 47.258

https://speedhive.mylaps.com/nl/Events/1575314
pi_181239484
Round 16/20 Frauenfeld-Gachnang, GP Zwitserland

Live op Eurosport 2 (behalve tweede manche MX2) en op NOS.nl (alleen MXGP).
pi_181251747
quote:
Die motor van Mac komt niet door de keuring heen.

Afwezig Denemarken (Olsen) en Slovenië (Gajser) want de reis is te duur. Ook geen Ferris en Reed voor Australië.

We gaan winnen! w/
pi_181273660
Free Practice

MXGP

MX2
pi_181278291
Qualifying-Race

Herlings onderuit in de tweede bocht...

motocrossvice twitterde op zaterdag 18-08-2018 om 17:11:02 Herlings was second and is now dead last. How’s this going to go? reageer retweet
Toh nog zesde door er drie in te halen in de laatste ronde.

MXGP

MX2

Qualifying, Budds Creek

+
pi_181284288
Door Herlings z'n val en Coldenhoff die daar direct achter reed beide een slechte start.

Budds Creek

Moto 1
250 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s7u68
450 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s7u9t

Moto 2
250 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s82wz
450 https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6s8jjd

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door Nober op 19-08-2018 12:21:41 ]
pi_181297087

LIVE
https://nos.nl/sport/

[ Bericht 48% gewijzigd door Nober op 19-08-2018 14:11:10 ]
pi_181297948
quote:
Nu ook live op tv bij de NOS.
pi_181297994
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 19 augustus 2018 14:16 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:

[..]

Nu ook live op tv bij de NOS.
Ik zit op Eurosport2 die loopt wat voor op de NOS stream.
pi_181298288

Cairoli onderuit.
pi_181298508
Van 36 naar 48 punten.

[ Bericht 26% gewijzigd door Nober op 19-08-2018 14:56:22 ]
pi_181301739
Let op, dit topic wordt over 1 post automatisch gesloten.
pi_181301753
Dicht.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')