Secretary of Agriculture - Sonny Perdue
Secretary of Commerce - Wilbur Ross
Secretary of Labor - Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Alex Azar
Secretary of Housing & Urban Development - Ben Carson
Secretary of Transportation - Elaine Chao
Secretary of Energy - Rick Perry
Secretary of Education - Betsy DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - Ronny Jackson???
Secretary of Homeland Security - Kirstjen Nielsen

Cabinet-level officials:
White House Chief of Staff - John F. Kelly
Trade Representative - Robert Lighthizer
Director of National Intelligence - Dan Coats
Ambassador to the UN - Nikki Haley
Director of the Office of Management & Budget - Mick Mulvaney
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency - Gina Haspel (beoogd)
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency - Scott Pruitt
Administrator of the Small Business Administration - Linda McMahon

Andere kopstukken:
Ivanka Trump (Advisor to the President), Jared Kushner (Senior Adviser Strategic Planning), Stephen Miller (Senior Adviser Policy), John Bolton (National Security Adviser), Kellyanne Conway (Counselor), Donald McGahn (White House Counsel), Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Press Secretary), Christopher Wray (Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation), Robert Mueller (Special Counsel), Rod Rosenstein (United States Deputy Attorney General).

Verdwenen of voormalige kopstukken:
Michael Flynn (National Security Advisor), Sally Yates (Attorney General (Acting)), James Comey (FBI Director), Reince Priebus (Chief of Staff), Mike Dubke (White House Communications Director), Sean Spicer (Press Secretary, White House Communications Director (Acting)), Anthony Scaramucci (White House Communications Director), Hope Hicks (White House Communications Director), Preet Bharara (U.S. Attorney), Stephen Bannon (Chief Strategist), Tom Price (Secretary of Health and Human Services), Rob Porter (White House Staff Secretary), Gary Cohn (Assistant to the President for Economic Policy and Director of the National Economic Council), Rex Tillerson (Secretary of State), John McEntee (Personal Assistent), Andrew McCabe (Deputy Director FBI), Herbert McMaster (National Security Adviser), David Shulkin (Secretary Veterans Affairs)
pi_179057306
Gina Haspel did a spectacular job today. There is nobody even close to run the CIA!

https://twitter.com/realD(...)401394441453569?s=20

.... :{
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_179057361
John McCain kan zich niet vinden in Haspels nominatie:

https://www.huffingtonpos(...)4b09bb419e4bbfd?r6fc
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_179057403
Het Midden-Oosten was altijd al een kruitvat maar daar heeft Trump nu dus een lucifer ingegooid.
pi_179057493
"Drain the swamp" :') _O-

quote:
Inside Michael Cohen's aggressive pitch promising access to Trump

(...)

On November 8, 2016, Cohen's stock suddenly soared: He was now the personal attorney to the President-elect of the United States, with unique understanding of a man that everyone was scrambling to get access to.

Cohen quickly got to work. According to multiple people familiar with Cohen's conduct following the election, he aggressively pitched himself to potential clients, reminding them of his proximity to the most powerful man in the world. Those efforts landed Cohen lucrative consulting deals. New reporting this week revealed that in the months following the 2016 election, Cohen received hundreds of thousands of dollars from powerful entities based in and outside of the United States.

"I don't know who's been representing you, but you should fire them all. I'm the guy you should hire. I'm closest to the President. I'm his personal lawyer," was how one GOP strategist described Cohen's sales pitch.

One company that Cohen immediately sought out was pharmaceutical giant Novartis. "He was shopping himself around," a source familiar told CNN.

(...)

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2(...)tter_impression=true
Betekent wel nog meer juridische problemen voor Cohen, aangezien hij zich niet registreerde als lobbyist en dat een overtreding van de Lobbying Disclosure Act is.

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door westwoodblvd op 10-05-2018 08:47:38 ]
pi_179058057
...don't call him "moron" or "idiot;" call him what he is:...

.https://edition.cnn.com/2(...)ot-begala/index.html
pi_179058175
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 09:32 schreef AnneX het volgende:
...don't call him "moron" or "idiot;" call him what he is:...

.https://edition.cnn.com/2(...)ot-begala/index.html
Dit soort figuren blijven ook steeds opduiken in de politiek. Denk aan Berlusconi, Duterte, Erdogan.
pi_179059886
An Open Letter From Hunters About Gun Reform
quote:
We are Republican, Democratic and independent. We come from the East, South, Midwest and West. We are conservative, progressive and liberal. We are men and women. We include eight members of the Circle of Chiefs, the highest conservation honor of the Outdoor Writers Association of America. We are all different in many ways, but we have important commonalities. We are Americans; we are gun owners; we are hunters; and we support responsible firearm regulation.

Yes, the Second Amendment conveys a right to “keep and bear” firearms. But rights come with responsibilities, and we all have a moral responsibility to address America’s crisis of gun violence.

We avoid the term ”common sense,” understanding the wisdom in Voltaire’s words ― “Common sense is not so common.”

We are at a turning point. There are now 265 million guns in private ownership — more than at any time in our nation’s history, and owned by a smaller proportion of the population than ever. Only about 30 percent of Americans own guns, and about 60 percent live in gun-free households. The long-term trend away from gun ownership will continue. As people who own and use guns respectfully, we feel an urgency to speak up for a simple, sensible approach.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
quote:
"We do not need AR-15s or any assault-style weapon to hunt game."
pi_179061262
"Only the best p-p-p-" (Yes, I've practiced. Got to the P, even! :Y )

Sudden Departure Of White House Global Health Security Head Has Experts Worried (HuffPo)
quote:
Rear Adm. Tim Ziemer, the head of global health security on the White House’s National Security Council, left the Trump administration on Tuesday. The news was announced one day after an Ebola outbreak was declared in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

The departure comes amid a reshuffling of the NSC under newly named national security adviser John Bolton, which includes a change in organizational structure that eliminates the office Ziemer led. Ziemer’s staff has been placed under other NSC departments.

Ziemer, who had been described as “one of the most quietly effective leaders in public health,” was widely lauded in the global health community for his work on the President’s Malaria Initiative, which helped save 6 million lives, before joining this administration.

“Admiral Ziemer’s departure is deeply alarming, especially when the administration is actively working to cut funds that addressed past pandemics like Ebola,” Rep. Ami Bera (D-Calif.), the vice ranking member of the foreign affairs committee, told HuffPost in a statement. “Expertise like his is critical in avoiding large outbreaks.”
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
en let vooral op deze:
quote:
"It is unclear in his absence who at the White House would be in charge of a pandemic."
Dus of alle wereldwijde epidemieėn alsjeblieft de VS tijdelijk willen overslaan of please even willen wachten met uitbreken tot er in 2021 weer een deskundige voorhanden is? :{ (En ja, 't is inderdaad een buitenkansje voor terroristen om wat ziektekiemen rond te stooien.)

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 10-05-2018 16:53:46 ]
pi_179063751
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 15:18:13 #11
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_179063998
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 08:41 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
"Drain the swamp" :') _O-

[..]

Betekent wel nog meer juridische problemen voor Cohen, aangezien hij zich niet registreerde als lobbyist en dat een overtreding van de Lobbying Disclosure Act is.
Iets met Pay to Play was het toch?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 15:20:29 #12
104871 remlof
Europees federalist
pi_179064149
Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump: This Will End Badly. And Probably Soon.
https://www.thedailybeast(...)obably-soon?ref=wrap

"Like a bloated, portly fake billionaire rolling off a hooker after a hot 45 seconds of passionate sex, Donald Trump’s ardor for Rudy Giuliani seems to have cooled.

If the White House leaks are any barometer, it sounds more and more as if Donald wants Rudy to get his money off the nightstand and the hell out of his room at the No-Tell-Motel. This is what happens when you work for Trump, and Rudy is old enough, crafty enough, and knows Trump well enough to have known better."

Ik geef Giuliani nog 5 dagen.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 15:38:21 #14
3928 Ulx
pi_179064390
Dat Novartis 1,2 miljoen betaalde voor iets dat na zeer korte tijd een nothingburger bleek te zijn baart me zorgen. Een gigant als Notaris geeft niet zomaar geld weg. Novartis heeft genoeg advocaten.

Dus waarmee dreigde Cohen?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_179064418
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 15:38 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Dat Novartis 1,2 miljoen betaalde voor iets dat na zeer korte tijd een nothingburger bleek te zijn baart me zorgen. Een gigant als Notaris geeft niet zomaar geld weg. Novartis heeft genoeg advocaten.

Dus waarmee dreigde Cohen?
Verplichte prijsverlaging natuurlijk, de industrie verdient miljarden op medicijnen met een veel te hoge winstmarge om goed te zijn voor de volksgezondheid of verzekerings industrie.
pi_179064426
Kandidaat in de Democratische primaries voor gouverneur van Maryland overlijdt plotseling:
https://politi.co/2KLCUKd
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 15:48:21 #17
3928 Ulx
pi_179064525
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 15:40 schreef Monolith het volgende:
Kandidaat in de Democratische primaries voor gouverneur van Maryland overlijdt plotseling:
https://politi.co/2KLCUKd
Daar moet Hillary achter hebben gezeten. Of Soros!
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 15:57:30 #18
3928 Ulx
pi_179064642
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 15:40 schreef thesiren.nl het volgende:

[..]

Verplichte prijsverlaging natuurlijk, de industrie verdient miljarden op medicijnen met een veel te hoge winstmarge om goed te zijn voor de volksgezondheid of verzekerings industrie.
Dat zou wel wat zijn natuurlijk. Helemaal als ze bewijs van dreigementen aan Mueller geven.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 16:05:09 #19
3928 Ulx
pi_179064759
https://twitter.com/Micha(...)568990264619008?s=20

quote:
On April 9, the FBI raided Mr. Cohen’s home, office and hotel room. Within 48 hours, Mr. Cohen sent the below email to Mr. Davidson. Why? They had no ongoing legal matter at the time. Was it part of an attempt by Mr. Cohen to obstruct justice or worse? #basta
Inderdaad. Waarom wilde Cohen ineens praten met Stormy Daniels' eerste advocaat? En waarom werd the Mooch genoemd?

Volgens mij trekt Avenatti nu de hele swamp leeg.
  donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 16:17:40 #20
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_179064928
Avenatti _O_
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 16:23:15 #21
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_179065039
Hoe komt Avenatti aan die mail??
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 16:27:28 #22
3928 Ulx
pi_179065111
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 16:23 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
Wikileaks
  donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 16:32:25 #23
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_179065219
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 16:27 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Wikileaks
Nah, ik zie niet echt in hoe de Russen hier baat bij hebben. :P

Maar stel dat iemand binnen de DOJ/de FBI zit te lekken naar Avenatti, zou dat dan geen invloed hebben op eventuele strafvervolging van Cohen?
pi_179065334
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 16:23 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
Misschien uit de in beslag genomen administratie van Cohen gelekt?

Edit: was in de war door de rare manier van dateren die Amerikanen gebruiken. Deze is van na de raid.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 10 mei 2018 @ 16:39:36 #25
3928 Ulx
pi_179065390
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 mei 2018 16:32 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Nah, ik zie niet echt in hoe de Russen hier baat bij hebben. :P

Maar stel dat iemand binnen de DOJ/de FBI zit te lekken naar Avenatti, zou dat dan geen invloed hebben op eventuele strafvervolging van Cohen?
Ik betwijfel het. Misschien krijgt Cohen een jaartje of twee minder, maar dan moet hij alsnog 28 jaar de cel in.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')