Secretary of Agriculture - Sonny Perdue
Secretary of Commerce - Wilbur Ross
Secretary of Labor - Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Alex Azar
Secretary of Housing & Urban Development - Ben Carson
Secretary of Transportation - Elaine Chao
Secretary of Energy - Rick Perry
Secretary of Education - Betsy DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - Ronny Jackson???
Secretary of Homeland Security - Kirstjen Nielsen

Cabinet-level officials:
White House Chief of Staff - John F. Kelly
Trade Representative - Robert Lighthizer
Director of National Intelligence - Dan Coats
Ambassador to the UN - Nikki Haley
Director of the Office of Management & Budget - Mick Mulvaney
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency - Gina Haspel (beoogd)
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency - Scott Pruitt
Administrator of the Small Business Administration - Linda McMahon

Andere kopstukken:
Ivanka Trump (Advisor to the President), Jared Kushner (Senior Adviser Strategic Planning), Stephen Miller (Senior Adviser Policy), John Bolton (National Security Adviser), Kellyanne Conway (Counselor), Donald McGahn (White House Counsel), Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Press Secretary), Christopher Wray (Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation), Robert Mueller (Special Counsel), Rod Rosenstein (United States Deputy Attorney General).

Verdwenen of voormalige kopstukken:
Michael Flynn (National Security Advisor), Sally Yates (Attorney General (Acting)), James Comey (FBI Director), Reince Priebus (Chief of Staff), Mike Dubke (White House Communications Director), Sean Spicer (Press Secretary, White House Communications Director (Acting)), Anthony Scaramucci (White House Communications Director), Hope Hicks (White House Communications Director), Preet Bharara (U.S. Attorney), Stephen Bannon (Chief Strategist), Tom Price (Secretary of Health and Human Services), Rob Porter (White House Staff Secretary), Gary Cohn (Assistant to the President for Economic Policy and Director of the National Economic Council), Rex Tillerson (Secretary of State), John McEntee (Personal Assistent), Andrew McCabe (Deputy Director FBI), Herbert McMaster (National Security Adviser), David Shulkin (Secretary Veterans Affairs)
Trots daw veur Twente bint!
We zijn gehaat en asociaal
We zijn de allermooiste club van allemaal
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 18:00:55 #2
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_178895514
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 02-05-2018 om 16:45:54 A Rigged System - They don’t want to turn over Documents to Congress. What are they afraid of? Why so much redacting? Why such unequal “justice?” At some point I will have no choice but to use the powers granted to the Presidency and get involved! reageer retweet
Hahaha, mislukte dictator :')
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 18:53:09 #3
304498 Nibb-it
Dirc die maelre
pi_178896756
quote:
White House lawyer Ty Cobb is exiting and will be replaced by Clinton impeachment attorney Emmet Flood
Cobb, who served as the White House point person in dealing with special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, is stepping down, according to senior administration officials. (Washington Post).
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Moderator woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 19:00:49 #4
1212 crew  Mike
Excellent!
pi_178896886
Als Cobb inderdaad vertrekt, dan is deze tweet ook snel verouderd. Advocaat 1 en 2 zijn dan in ieder geval weg:

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 11-03-2018 om 14:41:04 The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and..... reageer retweet
In some matters there's no reality, only perception. Truth exists, but people have a vested interest in not knowing it.
pi_178896962
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 2 mei 2018 19:00 schreef Mike het volgende:
Als Cobb inderdaad vertrekt, dan is deze tweet ook snel verouderd. Advocaat 1 en 2 zijn dan in ieder geval weg:

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 11-03-2018 om 14:41:04 The Failing New York Times purposely wrote a false story stating that I am unhappy with my legal team on the Russia case and am going to add another lawyer to help out. Wrong. I am VERY happy with my lawyers, John Dowd, Ty Cobb and Jay Sekulow. They are doing a great job and..... reageer retweet
Ook overal op happen. Normale mensen leren dat af tijdens hun middelbare schooltijd.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
pi_178897019
quote:

Nou ja, het lijkt er vooral op dat de advocaten niet zo blij zijn met hun zaak / cliënt in plaats van andersom. :P
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 19:13:41 #7
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_178897128
Gaat hij wellicht weer proberen die DiGenova te installeren? Zou een leuke soap zijn weer.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
pi_178897486
Wat is fox nieuws / entertainment allemaal aan spinnen over alle trump opties.
Kan alleen cnn en nu Wolf kijken. Heel smakelijk allemaal.
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 19:56:41 #9
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_178898126
quote:

En nummer 3 is ook lekker bezig met de 49 vragen van Mueller.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_178898981
http://www.foxnews.com/us(...)-school-walkout.html
Het mannetje heeft zijn hoofd (niet) mee....
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 20:33:08 #11
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178899113
U.S. Gives Rusal Path to Escape Sanctions

quote:
Aluminum giant’s owner EN+ Group was at risk of a delisting from LSE without Treasury reprieve

The Trump administration on Tuesday amended its Russia sanctions program, paving the way for aluminum giant United Co. Rusal to escape from the blacklist and granting the metals market a reprieve from a supply scare that rocked markets over the past month.

Facing delisting from the London Stock Exchange this week, Rusal’s owner, EN+ Group, sought the 11th-hour amnesty from the U.S. Treasury late last week by pledging that its majority shareholder and a primary target of the U.S. sanctions, Russian tycoon Oleg Deripaska, would reduce his holdings and relinquish his board seat.

The Treasury granted EN+ Group and several other companies an extension for compliance with the sanctions, buying Rusal’s owner time to implement the company’s proposed divestment plan.

Shares in aluminum giant Rusal rose sharply on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange Wednesday, although aluminum prices dipped in Asian trading hours.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Draadje Abramson hierover:

SethAbramson twitterde op woensdag 02-05-2018 om 17:04:53 Rusal's head is Oleg Deripaska, a likely Trump co-conspirator. Late last year it was reported he'd step down and cash out, right when Rusal sanctions were announced. Now we hear Trump will give Rusal a pass and Deripaska won't step down. How damn transparent can these people be? https://t.co/4bbzWR1iI0 reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_178899275
Nog wel een aardig stukje over de 2018 Senate map:
https://fivethirtyeight.c(...)me-at-a-better-time/
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 20:57:43 #13
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178899793
realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 02-05-2018 om 16:45:54 A Rigged System - They don’t want to turn over Documents to Congress. What are they afraid of? Why so much redacting? Why such unequal “justice?” At some point I will have no choice but to use the powers granted to the Presidency and get involved! reageer retweet
Justice Department shoots down House GOP's request to see Robert Mueller memo

quote:
The Department of Justice sent a letter to the leaders of the House Freedom Caucus on Monday declining their request to see the unredacted version of a memo detailing the scope of the special counsel’s Russia probe.

In the letter, obtained by the Washington Examiner, Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd writes: “Although we are working to accommodate the requests of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee in a number of oversight matters, we cannot provide the requested information pertaining to the Special Counsel’s ongoing investigation consistent with longstanding principles of investigatory independence.”

Turning over the unredacted memo would “threaten the integrity” of Mueller’s investigation, the letter reads.

It would also violate Justice Department policy of “against confirming or denying information about active investigations,” wrote Boyd.

Trump-aligned Reps. Mark Meadows, of North Carolina, and Jim Jordan, of Ohio, told Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last month in a private meeting that they wanted to see the unredacted version of the August 2017 memo that details the scope of Robert Mueller’s investigation, CNN reported late Tuesday.

The heavily-redacted and classified August 2, 2017, memo signed by Rosenstein was made public in April in court filings as part of Mueller’s ongoing criminal case against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.

SPOILER
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 21:06:35 #14
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_178900085
Ik vind dit wel een aardig artikeltje: The Game Theory of a Trump Subpoena (lawfareblog)
pi_178900805
De special election voor PA-07 wordt gehouden op.. 6 november. De dag van de midterms dus. Wie hem wint mag twee maanden lang Representative zijn totdat het nieuwe House geïnstalleerd is. Amerika 8)7
http://www.rollcall.com/n(...)meehan-set-for-nov-6
pi_178900992
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 2 mei 2018 21:27 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
De special election voor PA-07 wordt gehouden op.. 6 november. De dag van de midterms dus. Wie hem wint mag twee maanden lang Representative zijn totdat het nieuwe House geïnstalleerd is. Amerika 8)7
http://www.rollcall.com/n(...)meehan-set-for-nov-6
Maar dan wel met de oude districtindeling. Dat kan niet anders dan complete chaos worden zou je zeggen.
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 22:01:00 #17
56724 Wombcat
rent wiel
pi_178901954
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 2 mei 2018 21:32 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Maar dan wel met de oude districtindeling. Dat kan niet anders dan complete chaos worden zou je zeggen.
Gaan ze dan op dezelfde dag 2x stemmen voor hetzelfde district, maar dan met een andere districtindeling? En de ene is maar voor twee maanden, en daarna komt de andere in het huis?

Welke debiel heeft dat verzonnen?
in a crowd you lose humanity
pi_178901957
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 2 mei 2018 21:32 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk dat als je dan in het oude district woont, je twee keer mag stemmen. Maar het slaat überhaupt nergens op.
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 22:21:45 #19
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_178902503
Acosta twitterde op woensdag 02-05-2018 om 19:46:42 Source familiar with Cobb's departure says WH lawyer had been clashing with Trump in recent weeks: "Ty was uncomfortable with the Mueller tweets..." and was not going to be "part of a mud slinging campaign." Cobb made it clear to POTUS, legal team he "can't go down that path." reageer retweet
Wel duidelijk wat dan het gekozen pad gaat zijn... oorlog...

Edit: Zelf denkt hij dat je dat niet zo moet zien, klaarblijkelijk:

kathrynw5 twitterde op woensdag 02-05-2018 om 19:23:38 Ty Cobb tells @MajorCBS: "It's been a real sacrifice for me. The president wanted me to stay. ... The bulk of the work was done. It's easier for me to leave now." reageer retweet
En leefde hij in een zolder?

[ Bericht 35% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 02-05-2018 22:33:08 ]
pi_178902627
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 2 mei 2018 22:01 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk dat als je dan in het oude district woont, je twee keer mag stemmen. Maar het slaat überhaupt nergens op.
Dat snap ik. Maar het is natuurlijk niet Nederland waarbij jij gewoon netjes je stempas in de brievenbus krijgt. Daarom denk ik dat het met de registratie en ballots nog wel aardig chaotisch kan worden.
pi_178903319
Nog wel een aardig (kort) stukje over de situatie op het Koreaanse schiereiland:
https://buff.ly/2rhRd0T
pi_178903622
Trump Goes to War With Mueller:
https://www.theatlantic.c(...)tter_impression=true

Er zitten 'interessante' tijden aan te komen.
  donderdag 3 mei 2018 @ 00:28:19 #23
295722 Euribob
Plus 150 Basispunten
pi_178904587
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 2 mei 2018 20:38 schreef Monolith het volgende:
Nog wel een aardig stukje over de 2018 Senate map:
https://fivethirtyeight.c(...)me-at-a-better-time/
Ondanks dat de kans echt heel klein is lijkt het me immens belangrijk dat de Democraten een meerderheid in de Senaat weten te behalen. Zolang zie McConnell daar de dienst uitmaakt gaat de Republiek zich niet herstellen van het presidentschap van Trump.
Choking on those tossed salads and scrambled eggs
pi_178904624
Amerikaanse gevangenen worden vrijgelaten door Noord Korea.

^O^
pi_178904639
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 3 mei 2018 00:33 schreef Nintex het volgende:
Amerikaanse gevangenen worden vrijgelaten door Noord Korea.

^O^
Geweldig! In ruil voor ?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')