abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_178851219
Naar racende auto's kijken :') dan ben je echt in een bepaalde fase van je leven blijven hangen :')
pi_178851233
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:12 schreef Weissmania het volgende:
Naar racende auto's kijken :') dan ben je echt in een bepaalde fase van je leven blijven hangen :')
die euforie niet snappen :')
pi_178851253
f1 is wel gaytje van de motorsport tegenwoordig

motoGP beste
pi_178851261
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:08 schreef Kyran het volgende:
DimaGod _O_
pi_178851360
quote:
8tas zien verliezen :')
pi_178851368
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:12 schreef Dimachaerus het volgende:
de rebrand een halfjaar opschuiven en dan met een nieuw logo en website komen getuigd ook niet echt van doorwerken
Rebranding delay was 3 maandjes. Niet overdrijven.
pi_178851386
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:17 schreef xaban06 het volgende:

[..]

8tas zien verliezen :')
Ben voor GS he ;)

met nog 2 uit wedstrijden te gaan is het keihard billen knijpen hoor _O-
pi_178851410
quote:
Ban
pi_178851416
Turkije :') :') :')
Erdogan :') :') :')
pi_178851446
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:18 schreef Weissmania het volgende:

[..]

Ben voor GS he ;)

met nog 2 uit wedstrijden te gaan is het keihard billen knijpen hoor _O-
Goztepe geeft GS wel pakkie en gaat Basaksehir ervandoor met de kampioenschap.
pi_178851459
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:19 schreef BadVlad het volgende:
Turkije :') :') :')
Erdogan :') :') :')
Erdo1 lan!
pi_178851497
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:20 schreef xaban06 het volgende:

[..]

Goztepe geeft GS wel pakkie en gaat Basaksehir ervandoor met de kampioenschap.
Overheid gefinancierd kut team is dat

echt niemand heeft sympathie voor hen

:r
pi_178851502
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:03 schreef Dimachaerus het volgende:

[..]

[..]

quote:
[–]JanLizFontsCommunity Manager[M] [score verborgen] 7 uur geleden* stickied comment
Hey /u/PieDealerLisk, I appreciate the post and below have gone through all of your points so that I may better clarify and help you understand where things stand, here at Lisk.

1: It may be that I don't recall being that I've been so busy and focused on tending to you all, but if there has been a change in community engagement it could be because of many external things. One included, could be because of the change in the market, which is also the reason for the decline in Blockchain and Crypto Currency media coverage overall. If this is the case, it's something that is affecting every other Blockchain project, not just r/Lisk.

2: This is something that we've surely acknowledged and have worked, and still are, to change. Internally, a reform has been put in place which has already had positive results in how we work towards meeting deadlines, an example for this was the on-time release of Core 1.0 Open Beta, deployed on the 6th week of the 4-6 week stated timeline. Though it's a great change, this area is one in which we will continuously work to be better at and only see us progressing in the way we communicate and achieve our development goals in the future.

3: I respect your opinion on this, but I don't agree with it. I, myself, along with Mat, work to address any, and nearly every direct question asked related to Lisk. My post and comment history is something that can be viewed here. If you feel like you'd like me to do more, you can reach out to me directly. I'd be willing to better how I'm communicating with you all.

4: To help better address this I've quoted Oliver, word for word, on (2) things that he stated during the relaunch, about this.

To begin, his first statement was:

We have now finally arrived at the point where all of our stated goals are now essentially complete.

The goals he was referring to were:

Design and Implement a new API
Rewrite the peer to peer transport layer
Rewrite the database layer to support fully atomic block writes
Add a 64-byte data field to our type 0 transactions
Form a standards team within LiskHQ
The next relevant statement I will quote is:

We expect an open beta release within the next 4-6 weeks.

When it comes to these official statements, they both were and are true. Everything that is major in Lisk Core 1.0.0 was, and is, already complete. The same goes for the open beta release. Our team made sure to achieve the deployment of Core 1.0 open beta on the 6th week, having us successfully meet the stated deadline.

The thing that, for unknown reasons, is overlooked and neglected is how large and advanced Core 1.0 is. If it was realized and understood that it's release consists of over 4,560+ Commits and 500+ code changes/enhancements it would make sense, I hope, that a release of this magnitude would require vigorous and proper testing to prevent any mishaps or issues within the network. For this reason, our team has been doing exactly this, heavy code testing and code QA to ensure that nothing may harm, affect or weaken the network prior to releasing it publicly to the Lisk Blockchain valued at over 1 Billion dollars. If this could be grasped, only then would one begin to open their mind to the immense progress that's been made on Lisk Core, the Lisk Blockchain, and the testing that's currently on-going. It's something that can be viewed by anyone by visiting this link, I myself visit it daily.

Regarding your concern on the development speed after the release of 1.0, it's something that we've publicly addressed. The only reason for why Core 1.0 is taking its respectable time to be released is because of the major development it includes. The statistics of what it includes can be seen in the above paragraph. Upon its release, our developers will then be in the space to tackle on the upcoming milestones with much more ease and speed as the new foundation of Core 1.0 will, in ways, have aided the development of these features already. It's something that our developers have confirmed to me, again, and again. This is why it's of no real concern and why these final stages of Core 1.0 are of our focus.

5: Tying to point #2, and how we're working to better communicate and meet our development deadlines, a more detailed visual on this is set to come with the roadmap we've put in plan for after Core 1.0. Though, if Max covered this, then that would be the update on the Sidechain Development kit.

6: Awesome.

7: Yes, this is very much still happening. The under-construction WeWork building is a month away from its Grand opening and has Lightcurve HQ scheduled to be accommodated as one of the first movers. Our move will take place in the first half of June.

8: Recently, I wrote a response up for a community member with the same concern. You can find my response to this here.

9: The Answer for this can be found here. Max's Response. My Response.

Some responses I've hyperlinked Reddit comments to as they've been answered in the past

If I was not able to clearly answer or address one of the noted concerns, I also would like to remind everyone that we have a Reddit AMA in the pipeline that will include both, Oliver Beddows and Max as participants. 🙌🙂

bron: https://www.reddit.com/r/Lisk/comments/8fxqqp/i_am_worried/
Antwoord.

Volgende keer een bronvermelding erbij zetten, dat scheelt zoeken.
pi_178851529
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:21 schreef MaGNeT het volgende:

[..]

[..]

Antwoord.
Ja, maar 4. zegt nog niets over dat het useless is zonder die SDK,.. en als dat inderdaad nog een jaar gaat duren is lisk vrij fucked.
Lambo of Rekt
pi_178851668
ONZ / [mijlpaal] 100.000 katjes

Schaamteloze spam voor m'n cryptomatties :P
pi_178851717
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:22 schreef EggsTC het volgende:

[..]

Ja, maar 4. zegt nog niets over dat het useless is zonder die SDK,.. en als dat inderdaad nog een jaar gaat duren is lisk vrij fucked.
Als, als, als...

Dat is het idee achter FUD.
Fear, uncertainty, doubt...

Ook het argument dat andere projecten Lisk inhalen vind ik niet zo sterk. Er zijn wel meer platforms die elkaar niet of amper in de weg zitten omdat ze in een andere vijver vissen.

Lisk komt met een goede afwerking, daar zit werk in.
pi_178851728
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:22 schreef EggsTC het volgende:

[..]

Wat biedt LISK eigenlijk? Ik snap nog steeds geen flikker van die coin. Linux op de blockchain ofzo, toch? En dan gemaakt door saaie Duitsers. Nou, poe.
pi_178851732
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:29 schreef MaGNeT het volgende:

[..]

Als, als, als...

Dat is het idee achter FUD.
Fear, uncertainty, doubt...
Waar rook is, is vuur. Zeker in crypto.
pi_178851773
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:29 schreef Drogekat het volgende:

[..]

Waar rook is, is vuur. Zeker in crypto.
Waar rook is, is vaak FUD. Zeker in crypto.
pi_178851798
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:29 schreef kthxbye het volgende:

[..]

Wat biedt LISK eigenlijk? Ik snap nog steeds geen flikker van die coin. Linux op de blockchain ofzo, toch? En dan gemaakt door saaie Duitsers. Nou, poe.
:')

Java dApps op eigen sidechains met kant-en-klare SDK _O_
pi_178851819
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:31 schreef MaGNeT het volgende:

[..]

Waar rook is, is vaak FUD. Zeker in crypto.
FUD kan ook terecht zijn.
pi_178851849
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:32 schreef MaGNeT het volgende:

[..]

Java dApps op eigen sidechains met kant-en-klare SDK _O_
Snap er nog steeds geen flikker van _O_

Welk probleem lost dit op behalve wat saaie computertermen _O_ _O_

Duitsers zonder gevoel voor humor of zelfspot _O_ _O_ _O_

_O_ MaGNeT _O_
pi_178851868
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:29 schreef kthxbye het volgende:

[..]

Javascripting dapps met sidechains waarbij de hoster van de dapp ook een eigen blockchain kan draaien met currency. Dat is het in het kort.

quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:29 schreef MaGNeT het volgende:
Lisk komt met een goede afwerking, daar zit werk in.
Ja, maar met een half jaar uitstellen en nu de SDK nog 6 maanden tot een jaar dan heb je óf een incompetent team, óf incompetente leiding daarop. Er moet daar wat veranderen, want als ik bij een opdrachtgever aan zou komen met; "ja sorry, het is nog 3x 6 maanden uitgesteld"....................... zet dan geen onrealistische targets, tot 3 (!!) keer toe.
Lambo of Rekt
pi_178851878
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 30 april 2018 23:33 schreef Drogekat het volgende:

[..]

FUD kan ook terecht zijn.
FUD bestaat uit halve feiten, aangedikt met onzekerheden om investeerders weg te jagen zodat de FUD'er goedkoop kan instappen of z'n trade-bot weer even aan het werk kan zetten.
pi_178851906
Het is mij alweer duidelijk: Lisk :')

Ik stake ze nog daarom houd ik mijn doosje vast, maar bij de volgende bull gaan ze eruit (net als ik met Waves heb gedaan, nog zo'n topcoin met spannende updates en ontwikkelingen!)

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')