abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 23 april 2018 @ 23:05:28 #26
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_178704097
quote:
Trump is reportedly increasingly relying on his personal cell phone to contact outside advisers, according to multiple sources inside and outside the White House
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/988518136004493312?s=20

Is dat niet net zoiets als een privé mailserver gebruiken?
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 23 april 2018 @ 23:21:38 #27
3928 Ulx
pi_178704435
En of aan de Presidential Records Act wordt voldaan is met een eigen telefoontje natuurlijk ook maar de vraag.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_178704555

Art of the Deal :7
pi_178704667
kylegriffin1 twitterde op maandag 23-04-2018 om 23:10:52 More than 100 retired military generals and admirals have written a letter to the Senate Intelligence Committee, raising questions about Gina Haspel's nomination to be CIA director. (via @playbookplus) https://t.co/Y1rVeHOfd9 https://t.co/KrG2HmzekE reageer retweet
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  maandag 23 april 2018 @ 23:35:38 #30
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_178704690
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 23 april 2018 23:27 schreef Nintex het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Downsize dat ding ff zeg...

Verder echt buitengewoon verrassend.. Ryan draait weer eens als een windvaan...

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door Whiskers2009 op 23-04-2018 23:49:42 ]
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
  maandag 23 april 2018 @ 23:41:28 #31
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_178704789
Beetle standaard m.o. inmiddels van Rand Paul. Faken alsof je iets vindt om dan te doen wat je toch al ging doen en zo aandacht krijgt plus beide kanten van het gelijk kan spelen.
pi_178704989
CNN twitterde op maandag 23-04-2018 om 23:51:01 Following their arrival at the White House, French President Macron and his wife joined President Trump and the first lady in planting a tree on the South Lawn https://t.co/foTVcV5oEb https://t.co/XqldT5t9TJ reageer retweet
Trump ondertussen hard aan het werk 8-)

Meer bewegend beeld
Breaking911 twitterde op dinsdag 24-04-2018 om 00:00:49 Pres. Trump and French Pres. Macron plant a tree on the South Lawn of the White House ahead of tonight's State Dinner - ABC https://t.co/bhpyCcTvtN reageer retweet

[ Bericht 33% gewijzigd door Nintex op 24-04-2018 00:06:44 ]
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 00:53:59 #33
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_178705451
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 23 april 2018 23:27 schreef Nintex het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Slappe zak
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 00:55:47 #34
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_178705457
Overigens ligt Bush Sr. nu kennelijk op de intensive care
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_178705845
Senate to postpone confirmation hearing for Ronny Jackson to head Veterans Affairs, White House officials told

quote:
Senate lawmakers have postponed the confirmation hearing for Ronny L. Jackson, President Trump’s nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, after top Republicans and Democrats raised concerns about his qualifications and oversight of the White House medical staff, White House and other administration officials were told Monday.

The development came just two days before Jackson was scheduled to testify before the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs and threw what was already looking to be a difficult confirmation process into further jeopardy.

In addition to Jackson’s lack of management experience, the White House physician and former combat surgeon had come under fire for his glowing appraisal of Trump’s health in January, during which he said the president might live to the age of 200 with a healthier diet. In recent days, fresh concerns arose about his management of the White House medical office, said the officials, who declined to provide details.

“I can tell you we’re vetting out Jackson,” said Sen. Jon Tester (D-Mont.), the committee’s ranking Democrat. “I can’t get into specifics, but we’re doing our job to make sure he’s fit for the job.”

The White House, at Tester’s request, also is assessing whether the questions that have been raised about Jackson have any validity, a former White House official said.

Aides to committee Chairman Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) declined to comment on the issue. Jackson was a surprise nominee to succeed David Shulkin, whom President Trump fired March 28.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_178705934
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 23 april 2018 23:05 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/988518136004493312?s=20

Is dat niet net zoiets als een privé mailserver gebruiken?
kylegriffin1 twitterde op dinsdag 24-04-2018 om 04:30:23 On the news that Trump is reportedly using his personal cell phone more, I can't help but think of this quote from last year: "If President Trump is carrying around an unsecured Android phone, that's 1,000 times worse than using a personal email server." https://t.co/m7T2oZf8Nl reageer retweet
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 06:20:07 #37
3928 Ulx
pi_178707104
Hij zal hem wel beveiligd hebben met Kasperski.
pi_178707679
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 23 april 2018 20:44 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:
Amerikanen zijn achterlijk genoeg om te stemmen op een idioot die zichzelf tijdens Earth Day op de borst klopt wegens het slopen van maatregelen die als doel hebben het beschermen van het milieu.

Dan is Kanye ook mogelijk. Hoewel hij vanwege zijn huidskleur niet op veel steun hoeft te rekenen uit het Trump-kamp.
Mwa, volgens de American National Election Study stemden 13% van de Trump voters in 2012 voor Obama. Dat vind ik verrassend veel.
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 08:29:41 #39
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_178707707
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 24 april 2018 08:24 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:

[..]

Mwa, volgens de American National Election Study stemden 13% van de Trump voters in 2012 voor Obama. Dat vind ik verrassend veel.
Dat lijkt me dan vooral de Rustbelt, niet?
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 08:31:03 #40
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_178707720
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 23 april 2018 20:39 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

Kijk maar op de timeline van Kanye
https://twitter.com/kanyewest

Hij luistert goed naar Scott Adams en helpt Candace Owens. Onderschrijft de theorie van de vrije denkers vs. de eeuwige slachtofferrol en betutteling van links en de democrats.

Kanye gaat in 2024 het stokje overnemen van Trump.
ben jij als kind een keer hard op je hoofd gevallen?
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 08:33:10 #41
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178707738
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 24 april 2018 00:55 schreef Szura het volgende:
Overigens ligt Bush Sr. nu kennelijk op de intensive care
Iets met een bloedinfectie zeggen ze. Maar ik denk dat hij zijn leven niet meer waardevol vindt zonder zijn Barbara. -O-
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 08:43:35 #42
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178707829
http://thehill.com/blogs/(...)wont-finish-his-term

Michael Avenatti heeft vaker van dit soort voorspellingen gedaan, vooralsnog zijn die allemaal uitgekomen. ;)
pi_178707854
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 24 april 2018 08:29 schreef SureD1 het volgende:

[..]

Dat lijkt me dan vooral de Rustbelt, niet?
Waarschijnlijk, waren vooral "working-class white voters", economisch liberaal maar sociaal conservatief.
https://www.vox.com/polya(...)s-trump-obama-voters
(de Democracy Fund Voter Study toonde 9% van Obama voters die voor Trump kozen, of dat dat volledig overeen komt met 13% van Trump voters die voor Obama kozen (uit de andere studie) weet ik niet, heb geen zin om de absolute aantallen op te zoeken)
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 09:25:09 #44
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178708327
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 09:30:25 #45
3928 Ulx
pi_178708396
Sean Hannity is a welfare queen

quote:
The controversial performance artist, host of the eponymous unreality TV show, has been revealed by The Guardian as a beneficiary of a federal mortgage guarantee program.
The Guardian found that Hannity owns millions of dollars of real estate through more than 20 shell corporations, which shield his identity. The federal Department of Housing and Urban Development, The Guardian notes, insured the mortgage loans with which Hannity purchased the properties. Let's be clear: This is a subsidy. This is a benefit. This is big government aiding a very wealthy man. This is welfare.
On his state-run media platform, Hannity can be found decrying welfare. He once expressed shock as he interviewed a California surfer and musician who received $189 a month in food stamps, as well as government health insurance. "Welfare Wave" the graphic blared. In 2012, comedian Jon Stewart slammed Hannity for promoting the fiction that President Barack Obama had created "an entitlement society."
In 2013, Hannity complained that an African-American man in Tennessee had allegedly fathered 22 children who were receiving welfare. A Hannity guest called for sterilizing the man. Another Hannity guest opined that "the women should have kept their legs closed."
But when it came to accepting government support for his real estate investments, Hannity didn't keep his wallet closed. The ethic of rugged individualism gave way to the desire to have the federal government help line Hannity's pocket.

The ugly welfare stereotypes that Hannity advances -- an indolent African-American, a long-haired California hippy -- feed the grievances of his audience. Little do they know it is actually Hannity with his hand in the welfare cookie jar.
He is not alone. One of the biggest welfare queens of all is living large in public housing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. By one account, President Donald Trump has received $885 million in tax breaks from the government of New York alone. That doesn't count the federal goodies Trump scarfs up, most recently the millions he stands to gain from the tax cut he signed into law. (We won't know for sure until he releases his taxes. My guess is that will happen just after the hockey game played in hell.)
President Ronald Reagan, who popularized the concept of a welfare queen, understood the outrage many folks feel when people who don't need government assistance take it anyway. "The truly needy," he said in his 1983 State of the Union Address, "suffer as funds intended for them are taken not by the needy, but by the greedy."
Hannity issued a statement Monday: "It is ironic that I am being attacked for investing my personal money in communities that badly need such investment and in which, I am sure, those attacking me have not invested their money," he said. "The fact is, these are investments that I do not individually select, control, or know the details about; except that obviously I believe in putting my money to work in communities that otherwise struggle to receive such support."
Cohen's third client is Sean Hannity

Cohen's third client is Sean Hannity 02:35
Yes, Sean, I'm sure it's your own money. But it's being guaranteed with taxpayers' money. That's a government subsidy. And my guess is you used shell corporations to keep your name out of the documents because you didn't want your hypocrisy exposed.
Sean Hannity is a lot of things. Needy isn't one of them. Greedy, in President Reagan's framing, seems more like it. Perhaps the program that guarantees Hannity's investments is a wise one. Perhaps, on the other hand, it is a wasteful welfare program. That's not the point. It's the hypocrisy, stupid.
Hannity is a very wealthy man. So is Donald Trump. It appears that part of the way they became rich was by decrying welfare for poor folks, then grabbing it for themselves. They view their voters, their viewers, as saps. Stooges. Suckers. As another great huckster said, there's one born every minute. And Hannity is laughing all the way to the bank.
pi_178711482
50 uur na Tennessee en nog steeds geen enkele reaktie van IQ45. :{

(na de foodstampstwiet van gisteren is er sowieso niks meer geplaatst)
pi_178711897
Ondertussen lijkt ook Ronny Jacksons aanstelling verder in gevaar te komen.

quote:
The ranking Democrat on the Senate Veterans Affairs committee is reviewing allegations he's hearing about Ronny Jackson, the White House physician and President Trump's pick to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs. It was unclear late Monday whether the Senate panel would postpone Jackson's confirmation hearing, which was scheduled for Wednesday, in light of stories about the nominee told by current or former White House medical staff.

Sources familiar with the tales say Sen. Jon Tester's committee staff is reviewing multiple allegations of a "hostile work environment." The accusations include "excessive drinking on the job, improperly dispensing meds," said one of the people familiar, who was granted anonymity to speak frankly about the situation. The other people familiar with the stories also confirmed those details.

https://www.cbsnews.com/n(...)onfirmation-hearing/
  Moderator dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 13:03:33 #48
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_178711981
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 24 april 2018 12:57 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:
Ondertussen lijkt ook Ronny Jacksons aanstelling verder in gevaar te komen.

[..]

https://www.cbsnews.com/n(...)onfirmation-hearing/
Dan vraag ik mij wel af hoe de fuck je vice-admiraal word met dat soort gedrag.

Dat hij ongeschikt is als hoofd van de VA op grond van zijn gebrek aan kwalificaties was allang duidelijk.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  dinsdag 24 april 2018 @ 13:44:46 #49
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178712523
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 24 april 2018 13:03 schreef Tijger_m het volgende:

[..]

Dan vraag ik mij wel af hoe de fuck je vice-admiraal word met dat soort gedrag.

Dat hij ongeschikt is als hoofd van de VA op grond van zijn gebrek aan kwalificaties was allang duidelijk.
Je hoeft alleen maar "loyaliteit" aan Trump te geven, dan is je toekomst verzekerd voor maar liefst een paar weken. :')
pi_178712599
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 24 april 2018 13:44 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

Je hoeft alleen maar "loyaliteit" aan Trump te geven, dan is je toekomst verzekerd voor maar liefst een paar weken. :')
Er speelt wel meer he ;) :

quote:
Sources familiar with the tales say Sen. Jon Tester's committee staff is reviewing multiple allegations of a "hostile work environment." The accusations include "excessive drinking on the job, improperly dispensing meds," said one of the people familiar, who was granted anonymity to speak frankly about the situation. The other people familiar with the stories also confirmed those details.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')