abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_178671924
Weet niet of ik het geloof. Trump's nicknames zijn doorgaans beter en origineler.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 22 april 2018 @ 13:01:45 #252
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_178671967
Hij ontkent het toch niet? Hij ontkent dat die mensen zouden bestaan.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  zondag 22 april 2018 @ 13:02:22 #253
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_178671976
Juist niet imho... lyin' Ted ofzo vind ik minder origineel dan Mr. Peepers. Maar goed, weinig kan tippen aan de bijnaam 'mentally deranged US dotard' waar Kim Jong-Un mee kwam, dus hij heeft nog wat te leren.
pi_178672017
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 april 2018 13:02 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
Maar goed, weinig kan tippen aan de bijnaam 'mentally deranged US dotard' waar Kim Jong-Un mee kwam, dus hij heeft nog wat te leren.
Mijn favoriet blijft nog steeds "Trump is a complete and utter nincompoop" waar de voormalig MP van Schotland mee kwam.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 22 april 2018 @ 13:06:10 #255
3928 Ulx
pi_178672041
Avenatti rubs it in.

https://twitter.com/Micha(...)680650055438337?s=20

quote:
As I predicted, panic has set in at the WH. So much so, that we now have bogus tweets aimed at kissing Mr. Cohen's a** and giving him a false sense of security and friendship with the hope that he doesn't tell the truth and bring the house of cards down. Too little too late.
https://twitter.com/Micha(...)687032439717889?s=20

quote:
My Dear Friend: Don’t you remember how I demeaned you to others and made you look like a fool? How I always over-charged you for the real estate? How I never defended you? How I abandoned you when I won and blew you off? Now that is true love Michael, and you know it! Now shush.
Sing Mikey, or it's Sing Sing.

[ Bericht 30% gewijzigd door Ulx op 22-04-2018 13:13:08 ]
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  zondag 22 april 2018 @ 13:08:10 #256
377395 martijnde3de
Freedom is not free
pi_178672078
Mitt Romney will face primary after setback in run for US Senate

Former Republican presidential candidate fails to win enough votes to secure candidacy at party convention in Utah. Instead he was edged out by state lawmaker Mike Kennedy, who got 51% to Romney’s 49 percent. Voters will decide between the two in a 26 June primary.

https://www.theguardian.c(...)in-run-for-us-senate
Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 22 april 2018 @ 13:32:24 #257
3928 Ulx
pi_178672435
Dus als ik het goed begrijp is Comey een leugenaar die verzinsels roeptoetert, maar die verzinsels zijn wel staatsgeheim?

quote:
James Comey’s Memos are Classified, I did not Declassify them. They belong to our Government! Therefore, he broke the law! Additionally, he totally made up many of the things he said I said, and he is already a proven liar and leaker. Where are Memos on Clinton, Lynch & others?
https://twitter.com/realD(...)774054651301888?s=20
  Moderator zondag 22 april 2018 @ 13:33:14 #258
1212 crew  Mike
Excellent!
pi_178672445
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 april 2018 13:08 schreef martijnde3de het volgende:
Mitt Romney will face primary after setback in run for US Senate

Former Republican presidential candidate fails to win enough votes to secure candidacy at party convention in Utah. Instead he was edged out by state lawmaker Mike Kennedy, who got 51% to Romney’s 49 percent. Voters will decide between the two in a 26 June primary.

https://www.theguardian.c(...)in-run-for-us-senate
De kiezer zal ongetwijfeld voor de bekendere Romney gaan, maar toch wel pijnlijk dat hij bij z'n eigen partij niet eens wint van Kennedy.
In some matters there's no reality, only perception. Truth exists, but people have a vested interest in not knowing it.
pi_178672467
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 april 2018 13:32 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Dus als ik het goed begrijp is Comey een leugenaar die verzinsels roeptoetert, maar die verzinsels zijn wel staatsgeheim?

[..]

https://twitter.com/realD(...)774054651301888?s=20
I'M ANGRY BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M YELLING ABOUT.

Komt eigenlijk heel z'n twitterfeed op neer.
pi_178673594
Zondagsleesvoer:

"When I was visiting the (HRC) Brooklyn campaign headquarters, I found an iPhone in the women’s restroom. I wasn’t sure, but it seemed to belong to Mr. Podesta’s assistant because when I picked it up, a flood of calendar alerts for him popped up..." (En toen? En toen? En toen? :o :o :o )

‘They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President’ (NYTimes longread, reading time 9:52)
quote:
Things were already looking bad when, several people told me, Chelsea Clinton popped the Champagne. It was just after 9 p.m. on election night and she was having her hair and makeup done in the family’s suite at the Peninsula hotel. She stopped to pour what someone said was Veuve Clicquot into everyone’s glasses, figuring that in a couple of hours Donald Trump’s run of early victories in red states (West Virginia, Oklahoma, Alabama) would end and the map would turn back in her mom’s favor.

Three hours later, the Rust Belt was awash in red, and somebody had to tell Hillary Clinton.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 22 april 2018 @ 17:04:43 #261
3928 Ulx
pi_178676546
https://amp.thedailybeast(...)ped-his-drug-company

quote:
Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) has sponsored several bills that would have benefited a drug company in which he is the lead shareholder, a Daily Beast investigation has found.

Collins is also trying to make changes to a government program that would save the company millions of dollars if its drug is approved by the FDA.

Collins’s office says he doesn’t believe his bills represent a conflict of interest, but he is already accused by independent Office of Congressional Ethics of violating House ethics rules and U.S. securities law for his dealings with the drug company.(...)
pi_178677607
quote:
11s.gif Op zaterdag 21 april 2018 22:43 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Voor het eerst in lange tijd dat je Melania oprecht ziet lachen :D
Iedereen weet toch dat Donnie en trophy wife Melania een schijnhuwelijk hebben? Waarschijnlijk blijft ze bij die mafketel totdat Barron oud genoeg is en poetst ze daarna de plaat.
pi_178680364
Soms heb je aan een eerste alinea genoeg... :P
quote:
President Donald Trump commemorated Earth Day on Sunday by applauding his administration’s efforts to roll back key environmental protections.
https://www.huffingtonpos(...)ac66e4b009869bfa472d

Laat nou maar, Donald... het was niks, het is niks en het zal met jou nooit wat worden ook.
pi_178682479
AJEnglish twitterde op zondag 22-04-2018 om 17:15:07 "Is he even a human?"North Koreans on Donald Trump https://t.co/qosiYeE5qV https://t.co/OQg8teAqDz reageer retweet
In Noord Korea zien ze de God emperor als een gevaarlijke wolf. 8-)

https://www.aljazeera.com(...)180422135423893.html

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 22-04-2018 om 20:43:38 Funny how all of the Pundits that couldn't come close to making a deal on North Korea are now all over the place telling me how to make a deal! reageer retweet
:7

[ Bericht 27% gewijzigd door Nintex op 22-04-2018 21:33:36 ]
pi_178682635
Ja ja Donald, eerst die deal maar zien te maken.

quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 april 2018 21:26 schreef Nintex het volgende:
In Noord Korea zien ze de God emperor als een gevaarlijke wolf. 8-)
Niet om de reden die jij denkt. Jij weet ook wel dat al het nieuws dat naar buiten komt door de staat is gereguleerd en indoctrinatie van het volk hoog in het vaandel staat in Noord Korea. Geen enkele burger die daar weet van een aanstaande ontmoeting.

Daar pas jij best wel tussen met je gereguleerde 'nieuws'berichten, btw.

[ Bericht 46% gewijzigd door FlipjeHolland op 22-04-2018 21:42:12 ]
pi_178682760
In de diplomatieke wereld zijn woorden nou eenmaal gratis.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_178682973
Trump moet vooral hoog van de toren blijven blazen. Daarmee versterkt hij de onderhandelingspositie van de Noord-Koreanen. Hij wekt immers de indruk dat een deal al praktisch in kannen en kruiken is. Daardoor kan hij niet met lege handen huiswaarts keren zonder gezichtsverlies te lijden.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
pi_178683067
De GOP is nogal verdeeld over banken met anti-wapenmaatregelen:
https://politi.co/2K4VgWc
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  † In Memoriam † zondag 22 april 2018 @ 22:04:57 #269
240917 Mula
pi_178683166
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 april 2018 17:58 schreef FlipjeHolland het volgende:

[..]

Iedereen weet toch dat Donnie en trophy wife Melania een schijnhuwelijk hebben? Waarschijnlijk blijft ze bij die mafketel totdat Barron oud genoeg is en poetst ze daarna de plaat.
Nee joh, totdat ze de prenup ongeldig kan laten verklaren!
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 23 april 2018 @ 00:46:01 #270
3928 Ulx
pi_178684947
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 22 april 2018 22:04 schreef Mula het volgende:

[..]

Nee joh, totdat ze de prenup ongeldig kan laten verklaren!
Precies.

Wil je nu een scheiding en een nare rel of wil je na je presidentschap scheiden maar dat kost wat?
pi_178685505
Michael Cohen case shines light on Sean Hannity's property empire

quote:
Fox News host who said Trump’s fixer ‘knows real estate’ has a portfolio that includes support from Department of Housing and Urban Development, a fact he did not mention when interviewing secretary Ben Carson last year

When Sean Hannity was named in court this week as a client of Donald Trump’s embattled legal fixer Michael Cohen, the Fox News host insisted their discussions had been limited to the subject of buying property.

“I’ve said many times on my radio show: I hate the stock market, I prefer real estate. Michael knows real estate,” Hannity said on television, a few hours after the dramatic hearing in Manhattan, where Cohen is under criminal investigation.

Hannity’s chosen investment strategy is confirmed by thousands of pages of public records reviewed by the Guardian, which detail a real estate portfolio of remarkable scale that has not previously been reported.

The records link Hannity to a group of shell companies that spent at least $90m on more than 870 homes in seven states over the past decade. The properties range from luxurious mansions to rentals for low-income families. Hannity is the hidden owner behind some of the shell companies and his attorney did not dispute that he owns all of them.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_178685528
kylegriffin1 twitterde op maandag 23-04-2018 om 03:30:58 The claim that Mike Pompeo was deployed or fought in the Gulf War has been repeated by, among others, 51 members of Congress, led by Trey Gowdy, voicing their support for his appointment as Secretary of State. But the CIA confirms Pompeo was not deployed. https://t.co/tQMXAHf0Wf reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  maandag 23 april 2018 @ 08:47:53 #273
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_178687254
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 april 2018 12:59 schreef Nintex het volgende:
Weet niet of ik het geloof. Trump's nicknames zijn doorgaans beter en origineler.
Het gebruik van nicknames is kinderlijk, vooral als een president die toepast, zelfs al zijn ze origineel.
In die functie is een gepaste eerbied nuttiger dan je denkt. Op gegeven moment nicknames tegen je gaan werken, vergeet niet dat een diplomatieke inslag bij een president meer oplevert dan beledigingen.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
pi_178687765
quote:
Mueller team said to be amused as Giuliani pledges to end Russia probe

Investigators inside the office of Special Counsel Robert Mueller reacted with a mixture of skepticism and laughter at Rudy Giuliani’s claim that he will negotiate a swift end to Mueller’s probe of President Donald Trump and his alleged involvement in possible Russian election meddling and obstruction of justice, FOX Business has learned.

Giuliani, the latest addition to the president’s legal team, has stated both to associates and to reporters in recent days that he will be reaching out to Mueller with the intention of ending the probe into Trump’s conduct and that he will achieve this goal in a matter of weeks, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation.

As the former New York City mayor’s remarks made their way to Mueller’s investigators, they were said to be “amused,” according to one person with direct knowledge of the matter. Mueller’s team has signaled that its probe of Russia’s possible meddling in the 2016 presidential election is exploring new avenues presented by at least two cooperating witnesses and that there is little Giuliani can do to force Mueller’s hand, these people add.

“If Rudy comes to Mueller trying to negotiate anything short of a presidential guilty plea, he will likely be met by deaf ears,” said a lawyer who follows the case from Washington.

A spokeswoman for Giuliani hadn’t return calls and email messages requesting comment. A spokesman for the special prosecutor declined to comment.

“Giuliani’s great, but I don’t think he’s going to move the dial one way or another,” Chris Swecker, a white-collar criminal attorney and former assistant director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, said in an interview with Neil Cavuto on FOX Business. “I know how Mueller operates. He’s not going to let anyone stampede him into it early or bring this case to an early conclusion.”

Swecker, however, did say he believes the Mueller investigation is coming to a conclusion.

“I do think something’s going to happen in the next month or two,” Swecker said.

Mueller has put off the sentencing until later this month of two former Trump aides charged in the Mueller probe: Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn and former campaign aide George Papadopoulos.

“This leads me to believe he is keeping his witnesses on ice until the next indictment,” Swecker added. “Working your way up the food chain to the next level … related to Russia collusion … I don’t think the president is going to get brought into this, but I do think there is something else coming.”

Swecker cited as possible targets of criminal prosecution Donald Trump Jr., the president’s son who met with Russian operatives promising compromising information on Hillary Clinton, his father’s Democratic opponent during the 2016 campaign, and Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and currently a White House adviser, who also appeared at that meeting.

http://foxbusiness.com/po(...)-to-end-russia-probe
  maandag 23 april 2018 @ 09:51:32 #275
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_178687937
Ben benieuwd wat Mueller denkt te bereiken met stoppen bij Don Jr. Die krijgt toch een pardon. Misschien gewoon de naam besmeuren? Ik denk dat ie wel tot aan Don sr moet om iemand in de rechtzaal te krijgen.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')