187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_178535381
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 17:52 schreef Wombcat het volgende:

[..]

Straks pleegt 'ie nog een aanslag :P
Heeft ie zaterdag al laten doen
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 18:25:39 #203
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_178536286
Omdat het zondag is, post ik een leuk muzikaal deuntje:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 15 april 2018 @ 18:49:05 #204
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_178537141
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 17:56 schreef Szura het volgende:

[..]

Heeft ie zaterdag al laten doen
Wat chemlabs in puin smijten is niet echt heel erg. Daar heb ik geen bezwaar tegen.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 19:27:29 #205
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178538075
kylegriffin1 twitterde op zondag 15-04-2018 om 15:45:12 Michael Avenatti tells CNN that Stormy Daniels will attend Michael Cohen's court hearing on Monday at 2 p.m. in New York. reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_178538107
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 17:35 schreef archito het volgende:
realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 15-04-2018 om 16:44:30 Just hit 50% in the Rasmussen Poll, much higher than President Obama at same point. With all of the phony stories and Fake News, it’s hard to believe! Thank you America, we are doing Great Things. reageer retweet
'Much higher'.
Obama had in de Rasmussen poll precies 8 jaar geleden een approval rating van 48%. Dus zelfs in de meest biased poll lukt het Trump niet om meer dan een schamele 2% voorsprong te houden. Uberhaupt het sneue vergelijken al. :')
Tja, het hele journaille zit november 2020 weer huilend bij Jinek en Pauw aan tafel.

Na vrede met Noord Korea, Rusland terug in het hok, ISIS verslagen en een economie die als een tierelier draait een 2e termijn T R U M P ^O^
pi_178538203
Tweet van Comey:

quote:
My book is about ethical leadership & draws on stories from my life & lessons I learned from others. 3 presidents are in my book: 2 help illustrate the values at the heart of ethical leadership; 1 serves as a counterpoint. I hope folks read the whole thing and find it useful.

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/985568015029886979?s=19
pi_178538288
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 19:28 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

Tja, het hele journaille zit november 2020 weer huilend bij Jinek en Pauw aan tafel.

Na vrede met Noord Korea, Rusland terug in het hok, ISIS verslagen en een economie die als een tierelier draait een 2e termijn T R U M P ^O^
Laten we hopen dat Trump, die vuile lelijke dikzak, tegen die tijd al een hartaanval heeft gehad als gevolg van al dat vette vreten dat hij naar binnen harkt.

Of hij moet al zijn afgezet. Dat mag ook.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
pi_178538330
James Comey Has a Story to Tell. It’s Very Persuasive. (NYTimes Book Review, Nonfiction) :P
quote:
A HIGHER LOYALTY - Truth, Lies, and Leadership
By James Comey - 290 pages. Flatiron Books. $29.99
Review by By MICHIKO KAKUTANI

In his absorbing new book, “A Higher Loyalty,” the former F.B.I. director James B. Comey calls the Trump presidency a “forest fire” that is doing serious damage to the country’s norms and traditions.“This president is unethical, and untethered to truth and institutional values,” Comey writes. “His leadership is transactional, ego driven and about personal loyalty.”

Decades before he led the F.B.I.’s investigation into whether members of Trump’s campaign colluded with Russia to influence the 2016 election, Comey was a career prosecutor who helped dismantle the Gambino crime family; and he doesn’t hesitate in these pages to draw a direct analogy between the Mafia bosses he helped pack off to prison years ago and the current occupant of the Oval Office.

A February 2017 meeting in the White House with Trump and then chief of staff Reince Priebus left Comey recalling his days as a federal prosecutor facing off against the Mob: “The silent circle of assent. The boss in complete control. The loyalty oaths. The us-versus-them worldview. The lying about all things, large and small, in service to some code of loyalty that put the organization above morality and above the truth.” An earlier visit to Trump Tower in January made Comey think about the New York Mafia social clubs he knew as a Manhattan prosecutor in the 1980s and 1990s — “The Ravenite. The Palma Boys. Café Giardino.”
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
quote:
"The silent circle of assent. The boss in complete control. The loyalty oaths. The us-versus-them worldview. The lying about all things, large and small, in service to some code of loyalty that put the organization above morality and above the truth."
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 20:18:07 #210
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178539269
Without mentioning Mueller, Trump lawyers urge high court to bolster his power to fire executive officials

quote:
The Supreme Court is set to hear a seemingly minor case later this month on the status of administrative judges at the Securities and Exchange Commission, an issue that normally might only draw the interest of those accused of stock fraud.

But the dispute turns on the president's power to hire and fire officials throughout the government. And it comes just as the White House is saying President Trump believes he has the power to fire special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

Trump's Solicitor Gen. Noel Francisco intervened in the SEC case to urge the high court to clarify the president's constitutional power to fire all "officers of the United States" who "exercise significant authority" under the law.

"The Constitution gives the president what the framers saw as the traditional means of ensuring accountability: the power to oversee executive officers through removal," he wrote in Lucia vs. SEC. "The president is accordingly authorized under our constitutional system to remove all principal officers, as well as all 'inferior officers' he has appointed."

In addition to representing the administration before the Supreme Court, Francisco, a former law clerk for the late Justice Antonin Scalia, could be in line to oversee the Mueller inquiry if Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein is fired. Atty. Gen Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the investigation.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 20:30:09 #211
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178539600
Democrats Obtain More Details on Bank CEO’s Outreach to Army

Efforts came around the time his bank made loans to former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort

quote:
An executive whose bank lent as much as $16 million to former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort around the time the banker was seeking to become Army secretary called Army personnel shortly after the election to inquire about the confirmation process, according to information provided by the Pentagon to congressional Democrats.

Stephen Calk, the chief executive of the Federal Savings Bank and a former campaign adviser to President Donald Trump, also spoke to the Army’s chief of staff eight days after the 2016 election during a luncheon in Chicago, where the bank is located, Democrats said a Pentagon official told them.

The official’s details on the interactions came in response to Democrats’ request for information about Mr. Calk’s contacts with the department, and were included in a new letter sent by the Democrats to Mr. Calk requesting more information.

SPOILER
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 20:35:43 #212
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178539706
timkaine twitterde op zondag 15-04-2018 om 16:55:02 Now more than ever, we need a Secretary of State who will stand strong for vigorous diplomacy, not exacerbate President Trump’s proclivity towards conflict. Unfortunately, Mike Pompeo has often demonstrated a similar disposition against diplomacy, so I will oppose his nomination. reageer retweet
Kaine to oppose Pompeo for secretary of state

quote:
Sen. Tim Kaine announced on Sunday he would oppose Mike Pompeo to be secretary of state, further complicating the CIA director's confirmation prospects on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

“We have a president who is anti-diplomacy. And I worry that Mike Pompeo has shown the same tendency to oppose diplomacy," Kaine, a member of the Foreign Relations Committee who voted for Pompeo to take over the CIA, said on CBS' "Face the Nation.”

"I don’t want a secretary of state who is going to exacerbate [President Donald Trump's] tendencies," the Democratic senator from Virginia said, noting Pompeo's opposition to the Iran nuclear deal and for taking military action without the approval of Congress.

In addition to Kaine, fellow panel members Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.) and Rand Paul (R-Ky.), have signaled they would also vote against Pompeo's nomination.

Even if Pompeo doesn't win the committee's endorsement, Senate Republican leaders will still likely bring his nomination to the floor, where he could be approved.

“We're going to have a floor vote. I'm telling what you my vote is,” Kaine said.
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 21:18:09 #213
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178540620
SethAbramson twitterde op zondag 15-04-2018 om 19:58:11 (THREAD) In Part 2 of my thread on Comey's efforts to the defend the FBI, I explain how the just-released IG report confirms that Comey's defense of the FBI *wrongly* implies a pro-Clinton—rather than pro-Trump—FBI conspiracy to influence the election. Hope you'll read and share. https://t.co/lnn8bEUqF0 reageer retweet
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 21:28:03 #214
323401 Kijkertje
met filter
pi_178540865
kylegriffin1 twitterde op zondag 15-04-2018 om 21:20:06 Elizabeth Warren and top Democratic lawmakers want Citigroup and Apollo Global Management to provide detailed records of the loans totaling more than $500 million that were made to Jared Kushner’s family real estate business and to hand over any comms with Kushner himself. https://t.co/kQEP4c6TqD reageer retweet
pi_178542157
Trump blijkt zijn campagnefonds voor 2020 te gebruiken om zijn steeds maar verder oplopende advocatenkosten te betalen :')

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tariniparti/trump-campaign-spending

Daarnaast is hij ook vaste klant bij zichzelf (hoe verrassend) en Amazon. Hier kan je al zijn uitgaven nalezen:

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/1222729/sb/ALL/2
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 22:37:05 #216
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_178542254
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 22:31 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
Trump blijkt zijn campagnefonds voor 2020 te gebruiken om zijn steeds maar verder oplopende advocatenkosten te betalen :')

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tariniparti/trump-campaign-spending

Daarnaast is hij ook vaste klant bij zichzelf (hoe verrassend) en Amazon. Hier kan je al zijn uitgaven nalezen:

http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00580100/1222729/sb/ALL/2
Het opnemen voor USPS op Twitter maar zelf heeft ie pakketjes door Fedex laten versturen. Wat een stumper blijft het ook!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 22:48:14 #217
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_178542425
quote:
6s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 21:18 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
SethAbramson twitterde op zondag 15-04-2018 om 19:58:11 (THREAD) In Part 2 of my thread on Comey's efforts to the defend the FBI, I explain how the just-released IG report confirms that Comey's defense of the FBI *wrongly* implies a pro-Clinton—rather than pro-Trump—FBI conspiracy to influence the election. Hope you'll read and share. https://t.co/lnn8bEUqF0 reageer retweet
Gedeeltes hiervan komen overeen met dit artikel dat ik onlangs nog eens las:
https://www.vanityfair.co(...)-fbi-director-letter
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 22:49:04 #218
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_178542436
quote:
2s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 22:37 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Het opnemen voor USPS op Twitter maar zelf heeft ie pakketjes door Fedex laten versturen. Wat een stumper blijft het ook!
Opnemen voor?!? USPost maakt dankzij Amazon nog wat omzet...
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 22:51:08 #219
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_178542469
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 22:49 schreef Whiskers2009 het volgende:

[..]

Opnemen voor?!? USPost maakt dankzij Amazon nog wat omzet...
Daar gaat het niet om. Ik zat te scrollen door die lijst van kosten en kwam nogal vaak Fedex tegen. Vind het dan wel wat hypocriet dat ie meent dat USPS uitgemergeld wordt door Amazon.
  zondag 15 april 2018 @ 23:16:15 #220
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_178542829
quote:
2s.gif Op zondag 15 april 2018 22:51 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Daar gaat het niet om. Ik zat te scrollen door die lijst van kosten en kwam nogal vaak Fedex tegen. Vind het dan wel wat hypocriet dat ie meent dat USPS uitgemergeld wordt door Amazon.
Ik las verkeerd. Excuus.
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
pi_178544076
Lynch weerspreekt Comey's boek:

Krijgt Trump toch weer gelijk dat Comey een lying slimeball is. _O-
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 01:16:04 #222
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_178544117
Kun je de vermeende leugen quoten?
pi_178544173
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 01:16 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
Kun je de vermeende leugen quoten?
"Any suggestion that I invoked this bed rock policy for any other reason is simply false."
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 01:31:58 #224
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_178544186
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 01:08 schreef Nintex het volgende:
Lynch weerspreekt Comey's boek:

[ afbeelding ]

Krijgt Trump toch weer gelijk dat Comey een lying slimeball is. _O-
Lynch is nu wel betrouwbaar ja?
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 01:38:56 #225
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_178544204
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 01:29 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

"Any suggestion that I invoked this bed rock policy for any other reason is simply false."
Kun je de vermeende leugen quoten, niet wat zij zegt, maar wat Comey zegt.
pi_178544314
Want wat zij schrijft is wel de waarheid?
pi_178544371
Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen Used the Same Delaware Company for Payment Deals to Two Women

Federal probe looks closely at money flowing in and out of Essential Consultants

quote:
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, used the same Delaware limited-liability company in two secret deals relating to alleged sexual encounters involving his clients, according to people familiar with the matter.

Venture capitalist Elliott Broidy paid an initial installment of $62,500 to the company, Essential Consultants LLC, as part of Mr. Cohen’s $250,000 total fee for negotiating a nondisclosure agreement related to Mr. Broidy’s affair with a former Playboy model who alleged he had impregnated her, a person familiar with the matter said.

Federal prosecutors are examining money flowing in and out of Essential Consultants as part of a broad investigation into Mr. Cohen’s activities to silence women with allegations against Mr. Trump or those in his orbit, according to people familiar with the matter.

The Wall Street Journal first reported the $1.6 million agreement between Mr. Broidy—the Republican National Committee’s deputy finance chairman with ties to Mr. Trump—and the model on Friday. Mr. Broidy later resigned his RNC post.

Mr. Cohen also used Essential Consultants to pay $130,000 to former adult-film actress Stephanie Clifford, also known as Stormy Daniels, so she wouldn’t discuss an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump; the payment was made 12 days before the presidential election.

Mr. Broidy paid the remaining fee installments totaling $187,500 directly to Mr. Cohen after the Journal revealed in January that the Clifford payment was made through Essential Consultants, the person said.

Mr. Cohen and his lawyers didn’t respond to a request for comment.

SPOILER
pi_178544663
Transcript: James Comey's interview with ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos

quote:
I don't buy this stuff about him being mentally incompetent or early stages of dementia. He strikes me as a person of above average intelligence who's tracking conversations and knows what's going on. I don't think he's medically unfit to be president. I think he's morally unfit to be president.

A person who sees moral equivalence in Charlottesville, who talks about and treats women like they're pieces of meat, who lies constantly about matters big and small and insists the American people believe it -- that person's not fit to be president of the United States, on moral grounds. And that's not a policy statement. Again, I don't care what your views are on guns or immigration or taxes.

There's something more important than that that should unite all of us, and that is our president must embody respect and adhere to the values that are at the core of this country. The most important being truth. This president is not able to do that. He is morally unfit to be president.

[ Bericht 70% gewijzigd door Kijkertje op 16-04-2018 04:28:12 ]
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 07:23:59 #229
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_178545846
Nintex zet zichzelf weer voor lul, zie ik :)

In other news; The_Donald heeft duidelijk iets te verbergen:

President Trump Files in Court to Intervene in Michael Cohen FBI Raid Case

Samenvatting van het artikel:
quote:
"Your Honor, I object! "

Judge: "Why?"

"Because it's devastating to my case!"

Judge: "Overruled."

"Good call!"
"The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done.”
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 08:33:40 #230
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_178546313
Zou James Comey gaan voor het presidentschap?
He's simple, he's dumb, he's the pilot.
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 08:57:53 #231
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_178546599
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 01:38 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Kun je de vermeende leugen quoten, niet wat zij zegt, maar wat Comey zegt.
Ik heb zo het idee dat Comey hier en daar wat dingen aangedikt heeft, maar dat hij eigenlijk aan regels is gebonden. Hij is per slot van rekening een voormalige FBI directeur. En GEEN schrijver of onderzoeksjournalist. Je kunt na het lezen kritiek op dat boek hebben, maar als je bij voorbaat al in een spagaat springt over een boek geschreven door iemand die getuige was van eventuele misstappen, dan kun je liegen wat je wilt, maar de feiten blijven gelijk. En daar gaat het om.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
pi_178547325
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 08:33 schreef Ringo het volgende:
Te controversieel, hij gaat de primary niet winnen van geen van beide partijen en als independent ben je sowieso kansloos. Denk het niet.
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 10:00:12 #233
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178547453
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 08:33 schreef Ringo het volgende:
Waarom zou hij dat doen?
pi_178547934
Het interview is hier terug te zien, voor de geïnteresseerden.

http://abcnews.go.com/Pol(...)ed/story?id=54488624
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 10:35:10 #235
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_178548037
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 10:00 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:
Waarom zou hij dat doen?
Die vraag moet je aan hemzelf stellen.
Hij legt zoveel nadruk op het democratisch bewustzijn van het Amerikaanse volk en roept alle partijen op tot het nemen van politieke verantwoordelijkheid, tot het herwinnen van moreel leiderschap, dat je gaat denken: en welke rol dicht jij jezelf daarin toe?

Ik acht hem presidentieel genoeg, daar niet van.
pi_178548050
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 10:35 schreef Ringo het volgende:

[..]

Hij legt zoveel nadruk op het democratisch bewustzijn van het Amerikaanse volk en roept alle partijen op tot het nemen van politieke verantwoordelijkheid, tot het herwinnen van moreel leiderschap, dat je gaat denken: en welke rol dicht jij jezelf daarin toe?

Jij bent degene die de vraagt stelt, Comey heeft nergens ook maar gehint op een politieke carrière. En terecht, hij is veel te besmet door dit hele gebeuren.
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 10:38:36 #237
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_178548075
#Comey2020
quote:
“People in this country need to stand up and go to the voting booth and vote their values,” said Comey. Only voting, he suggested, can deliver a worthy defeat.

Impeaching the president, Comey believes, would be a quick fix to a larger problem: “You cannot have, as president of the United States, someone who does not reflect the values that I believe Republicans treasure and Democrats treasure and Independents treasure,” Comey said. “That is the core of this country. That’s our foundation. And so impeachment, in a way, would short circuit that.”

“I think we owe it to each other to get off the couch and think about what unites us. I think about the people who supported Trump, and continue to support Trump.

A lotta them come from families with a proud history of military service. And that’s a wonderful thing. What did their fathers and grandfathers fight and die for? Not for immigration policy. Not for a tax policy. Not for Supreme Court justice. They fought and died for a set of ideas. The rule of law. Freedom of speech. Freedom of religion. The truth.

That’s what they fought and died for. And at some point, we have to focus on that and make sure that whoever’s leading us embodies those and we judge that leader by their tether to those values. Then we’ll go back to fighting like cats and dogs about all the things we normally fight about.”
pi_178548425
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 10:36 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:

[..]

Jij bent degene die de vraagt stelt, Comey heeft nergens ook maar gehint op een politieke carrière. En terecht, hij is veel te besmet door dit hele gebeuren.
Een ex-FBI directeur zou zowiezo geen president moeten worden. Kijk maar wat er in Rusland is gebeurd, waar een ex-KGB-er een waar schrikbewind voert.

Aangezien Comey gelooft in moreel leiderschap, zal hij natuurlijk geen presidentsschap ambieren alleen al daarom.
pi_178549523
Een teken aan de wand:

G.O.P. Pollster Withdraws From Role Advising Both Pence and Haley
https://www.nytimes.com/2(...)aley-jon-lerner.html
pi_178549650
quote:
...who lies constantly about matters big and small and insists the American people believe it...

Comey: Trump Wouldn’t Shut Up About The Inauguration Crowd To Me, Either (HuffPo)
quote:
One of Donald Trump’s first obsessions in office was the size of his inauguration crowd. Trump famously sent then-White House press secretary Sean Spicer into the press briefing room to slam media reports that he had drawn fewer spectators than President Barack Obama during his first inauguration in 2009.

In an interview with George Stephanopolous on Sunday night, former FBI director James Comey said the topic even came up at a private dinner he had with Trump that the president said not even then-chief-of-staff Reince Priebus knew about.

“It was him talking almost the entire time, which I’ve discovered is something he frequently does. And so it would be monologue in this direction, monologue in that direction, monologue in a different direction. And a constant series of assertions that ― about the inauguration crowd, about how great my inauguration speech was, about all the free media,” Comey said. “...On and on and on and on. Everyone agrees, everyone agrees, I did this, the ― I never assaulted these women, I never made fun of a reporter. And ― I’m sure you’re wondering what question did I ask that would prompt those? None, zero. I didn’t ask any questions that I recall.”
SPOILER
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 16 april 2018 @ 12:18:12 #241
3928 Ulx
pi_178550163
De Trumpanzees op Breitbart schuimbekken ook weer lekker. Het wagen kritiek te hebben op de Grote Leider dient te worden bestraft als ik het zo lees.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 12:18:46 #242
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_178550174
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 11:00 schreef grrrrg het volgende:
Een ex-FBI directeur zou zowiezo geen president moeten worden. Kijk maar wat er in Rusland is gebeurd, waar een ex-KGB-er een waar schrikbewind voert.

Aangezien Comey gelooft in moreel leiderschap, zal hij natuurlijk geen presidentsschap ambieren alleen al daarom.
Ex-kunstschilders zou ik in die zin ook niet vertrouwen.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 16 april 2018 @ 12:47:27 #243
3928 Ulx
pi_178550903
The stench from Trump's swamp is growing

quote:
Is it just me or does it smell like the swamp around President Trump is overflowing?

Last week we learned that the president’s lawyer arranged a million dollar pay-off to a Playboy model from one of the president’s top donors. The donor had impregnated the model in an adulterous affair. The woman had an abortion.

What are those evangelical Christians supporters who close their eyes to the president’s alleged affair with a porn actress to say about this one?

Last week, Trump told those irritating reporters to ignore reality because “it may not look like it, but believe me we are draining the swamp."

That’s funny. Last week, the FBI raided the home, office and hotel room of Trump’s personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, after a federal judge, the U.S. Attorney in Manhattan and the Justice Department agreed there was sufficient indication of criminal activity to grant a warrant.

That added to the stench from the rising swamp of sex scandals, hush money and lies around the president.

So too did the president’s pardon for Scooter Libby, the former chief of staff to Vice President Dick Cheney.

After Libby was found guilty of lying and obstruction of justice, then-President George W. Bush, with the case fresh before him, refused to pardon Libby — despite persistent pressure from Cheney.

The facts of the Libby case have not changed. But Trump has his own trouble with a special prosecutor. Now is a good time for him to make the point that he has the power to take care of his friends in the spreading swamp.

It is an important message from this president to anyone talking to the current special counsel looking into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia.

That message fits with his pardon of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a big Trump booster, who was found guilty of defying a federal court order to stop using racial profiling to detain Latinos suspected of being illegal immigrants.

Is it any surprise that former FBI director James Comey says Trump reminds him of a “mob boss?”

Anthony Scaramucci, who briefly served as Trump’s communications director, has tried to redefine the meaning of “drain the swamp” by saying last month that the real target may be less a swamp and more like a “gold-plated hot tub,” in which “special interests and lobbyists curry favor with elected officials to maintain the order of what is sometimes called ‘Crony Capitalism.’”

Well, what are we to make of tax cuts that gave the three biggest banks record profits for the first quarter?

They are now able to charge people looking for a loan higher interest rates, while enjoying a sharp drop in corporate tax rates. Meanwhile, the federal deficit is rising to record levels to line the pockets of the banks and corporations.

It does not look like Trump is draining the “gold-plated hot tub.”

According to a Transparency International poll taken in December, 44 percent of Americans said they believe that “most or all of the officials in the Office of the President are corrupt.” Fifty-eight percent said the corruption had risen in the past year since Trump took office.

And day-by-day it has become more obvious that several of Trump’s cabinet secretaries have their hands in the old-fashioned type of swamp.

Let’s look at the record:

*Secretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price resigned in disgrace last year after it was revealed that he bilked the taxpayers out of over $1 million for private charter jets and military air travel.

*Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke could well be in danger of losing his job and being brought up on charges when the Department of Interior Inspector General’s report comes out later this month. He is under review for his lavish taxpayer-funded travel — including for political purposes and a personal vacation.

*Then there is the profligacy and corruption of EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt. Pruitt received a sweetheart deal on rent for his luxury condominium in Washington. The condo is owned by the wife of a lobbyist whose clients had business before Pruitt’s EPA.

Pruitt paid an astonishing $50 per night to rent the condo, well below market value.

Also, he used taxpayer money to dole out big bonuses to his top aides and to pay for a 19-man security detail. When interviewed by my Fox News colleague Ed Henry, Pruitt said he could not believe he was even being asked about his shady deals.

That is pure Trump style.

The president still refuses to release his tax returns; he still refuses to divest from his sprawling business empire; and don’t forget his hiring of his daughter and son-in-law as senior White House advisers, as if he were running a family business to serve his bottom line instead of the national interest.

The New York Times reported in February that Apollo Global Management and Citigroup made risky loans to the president’s son-in-law’s real estate business after a White House meeting.

It is no secret that Kushner’s family business is up to its eyeballs in debt and the Washington Post reported last month that at least four countries view Kushner as susceptible to influence because of that debt.

“Drain the swamp,” has become as empty a promise as “Build the Wall.”

If you ever believed Trump, you got duped.

Juan Williams is an author, and a political analyst for Fox News Channel.
BAM!
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 13:09:13 #244
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178551398
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 10:35 schreef Ringo het volgende:

[..]

Alleen heeft hij een beetje weinig politieke knowhow, maar dat is blijkbaar bij een president niet nodig.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 16 april 2018 @ 13:12:46 #245
3928 Ulx
pi_178551483
Ik heb echt zin in de rants die hij straks gaat twitteren.
pi_178551507
Billionaire GOP Donor: I’m Using My Tax-Cut Money To Help Elect Democrats :P (HuffPo)
quote:
A major GOP donor is jumping ship and now he’s contributing to Democratic candidates in hopes of flipping the House of Representatives and/or the Senate in this year’s midterm elections.

Seth Klarman, the billionaire CEO of the Baupost Group who the Economist once dubbed “The Oracle of Boston,” called out Republicans for failing to keep President Donald Trump in check.

“The Republicans in Congress have failed to hold the president accountable and have abandoned their historic beliefs and values,” Klarman told the Boston Globe. “For the good of the country, the Democrats must take back one or both houses of Congress.”
SPOILER
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 13:20:58 #247
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178551715
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 13:12 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Ik heb echt zin in de rants die hij straks gaat twitteren.
Komt altijd op hetzelfde neer.

• Hij is ergens verontwaardigd over.
• Hij liegt er even over.
• Hij geeft alles en iedereen de schuld.

* [send]
  maandag 16 april 2018 @ 13:30:44 #248
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_178551992
quote:
Dit is dan ook niet verwonderlijk. Trump representeert ten eerste de Republikeinse partij op de meest slechte manier denkbaar. Het punt is verder dat eventuele sponsoren hun geld niet willen zetten op een partij die sowieso al aftakelt. De GOP heeft weinig (meer) voor de kiezer te bieden. Als zelfs Paul Ryan de plaat poetst, dan is er weinig hoop meer voor ze.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 16 april 2018 @ 13:34:17 #249
3928 Ulx
pi_178552088
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 16 april 2018 13:20 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

Komt altijd op hetzelfde neer.

• Hij is ergens verontwaardigd over.
• Hij liegt er even over.
• Hij geeft alles en iedereen de schuld.

* [send]
quote:
President Trump asked a federal judge Sunday night to allow him to review documents that FBI agents seized from the office of his longtime lawyer before criminal investigators have a chance to see the material.

The request underscores the high stakes in an ongoing legal fight in federal court in New York, where Michael Cohen, Trump’s lawyer, is also fighting to get a chance to review material seized as part of a criminal investigation of his business dealings.

Trump’s request, in the form of a letter from other lawyers representing him, could further complicate a hearing set for Monday afternoon. During that session, lawyers for Cohen are expected to tell the judge overseeing the case how many legal clients he has and how many seized documents he thinks might be covered by attorney-client privilege.

Cohen is set to attend the hearing. Also expected to be on hand is adult-film star Stormy Daniels, whom Cohen secretly paid $130,000 in 2016 to keep quiet the details of an alleged sexual liaison she had with Trump.
pi_178552192
SethAbramson twitterde op maandag 16-04-2018 om 09:05:18 God, the horrible irony in James Comey saying he was trying to save the FBI when he violated FBI protocols to inadvertently hand the election to Trump, only to have Trump do more damage to the FBI as president than Comey ever could have done by not sending his letter to Congress. reageer retweet
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')