abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_178387192
Rose - Joanna nog de moeite waard? Wel superveel decisions op die card zeg, hoelaat qas het afgelopen?
Play hard, go pro.
pi_178387748
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 8 april 2018 15:15 schreef Aethereal het volgende:
Rose - Joanna nog de moeite waard? Wel superveel decisions op die card zeg, hoelaat qas het afgelopen?
Was rond half 7 afgelopen. Ik vond het wel een aangenaam gevecht, omdat het voornamelijk een staand (kickbox) gevecht was.
pi_178387749
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 8 april 2018 15:15 schreef Aethereal het volgende:
7:20.

Rose-JJ is wel de moeite waard.

Zabit, Moicano en Khabib wel dominant maar geen finishes. Zelfs Lauzon's gevecht werd gestopt door z'n corner.
  zondag 8 april 2018 @ 21:10:57 #5
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178395397

[ Bericht 89% gewijzigd door THEFXR op 08-04-2018 21:36:30 ]
  zondag 8 april 2018 @ 21:32:06 #6
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178397703
Tomorrow on #themmahour:

@rosenamajunas
@ALIAQUINTA
@Showtimepettis
@felderpaul
@tazmexufc
@oliaubin
@TJDillashaw
@ColbyCovMMA
@akajav
@AliAbdelaziz00 and @zabit_mma in studio
& you! See ya then.

quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 7 april 2018 17:03 schreef Nober het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Met Cormier, Whittaker & Woodley

2:30 LIVE
https://twitter.com/i/events/978700998662275072

[ Bericht 47% gewijzigd door Nober op 09-04-2018 09:05:00 ]
  maandag 9 april 2018 @ 14:50:24 #8
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178407319
quote:
Oleg Taktarov gave his comments on yesterday's victory of Habib Nurmagomedov.

- Why did Nurmagomedov succeed in this victory?

- The environment stopped interfering and dragging him to the bottom. While envy was circling around Habib, he could not do anything - he would get sick, he would break down, something else would happen. At one point he managed to overcome it, and the luck turned to face him. First, Ferguson pulled out, who could defeat Habib. With Max Holloway, we were together in the movie, and I urged him to go up in weight and meet our guy. And suddenly he was not allowed by the doctors. As a result, Habib was given a "nobody", just a gift, a rival not even from the top ten ranking.

- Yakvinty did not have a chance?

- This person does not have a stalls or a stance. After the second round, Habib felt the distance and realized that the opponent was nothing but the right hand, which is visible per kilometer. Then Nurmagomedov began to shoot jabs. This is done only if you know that you will not be knocked out. In my opinion, Habib was to become a champion a year ago. We talked with him in Penza, and I told him about the five steps that need to be taken. He made three, and people started talking about him.

- What did you recommend to him then?

- I will never reveal the details. Personal things must remain between the teacher and the student. I told him: "You must be recognized and loved even by a grandmother on the street in Ust-Uryupinsk. How you call yourself and what you do for it, it does not matter. You should win in a method that the audience will take well, do something unusual. To be noticed in the UFC, you need to challenge the main man, that is, Conor. Then you will soon be given a title fight. " So it turned out. I suspect that the incident with Lobov - a kind of PR-move in this direction.

- Why?

- For Conor McGregor to generally recall the existence of Habib, it was necessary to attack his friend. This is the most effective thing. I did get into the UFC the same way. One familiar boxer from Sarov beat my cousin to lure me. When attacking relatives, any person will become angry doubly - we have got into a fight, without which I would never resume martial arts. First - in ju-jitsu, and then won the title. In any gift of fate, it makes sense. There were moments in my life in which I realized that randomnesses are interrelated.

- Tell me.

- I remember walking through the cemetery to my father's grave, and suddenly my hair stood up. I took a few steps back and saw that the man who had spurred me to start practicing again was killed the very day I won. He was killed accidentally, but accidents are interrelated, like everything in our life. Before my title fight with Tank, in the sky I saw the inscription "You" - just so, in Russian, I realized that in this world it is not easy. Therefore, I was not surprised when the rival of Habib was injured, moreover, for a completely incomprehensible reason - he tripped and tore something.

- After the championship, what is it worth focusing on for Habib?

- Now the defense of the title will begin - this is the most unpleasant. I remember when I won, I was told what to do and how. I wanted to take revenge from Dan Severn, so I did not win against Ken Shamrock in the super fight, but who won in them, never became the champion of the UFC. To take the title, you need to take at least two fights or three, and Shamrock could not have more than one, so he came up with a show that gave nothing but money.

Habib - a good guy: not malicious, respects the elders, knows how to listen. He has a youthful quality - always put in place someone who said bad things about him. In Penza, it was with a journalist, in New York - with Lobov. From the current story, he received a negative background in contrast to McGregor, who came out as the winner in this PR-fight. For now Conor - a favorite of the crowd, but once he loses, he will not be carried on hands. I understand Habib, and a couple of years ago I would have done the same, but I do not want to be with the pack.

- How does McGregor look after this story?

- Conor attacked the bus, and now, whether you want it or not, the battle has already received a promotion. The Irishman acted beautifully and in a tough guy manner he responded for his friend's offense. Responding to the attack of the pack, he came with a larger flock, as it is now popular among the young. The media picked up instantly. I think the attack was planned in advance. Although glass panning is more like improvisation. It must have been done with Dana White's verbal consent, but I'm sure he will never admit it. For Russian sports - this is a plus. About Habib for the first time seriously talks the whole world. After Feodor Emelianenko there was no such splash.

- All news agencies picked up the title about the first Russian title in the UFC, but you won the title in this promotion in the 1990s, and Fedor Emelianenko in Pride. How unbeatable is Habib now?

- Unbeatable, like everything - until the next fight. I do not want to talk about the future, because I'm not a predictor.

- Who is interesting for you as the next opponent of our fighter?

- I really wanted to see them with Tony Ferguson. It was a foreboding that this fight would not take place.

- What should Habib do to really claim the fight with McGregor?

- Two fights - maximum. Next, most likely, will be the applicant, and then - McGregor. White understands that the UFC will not be able to dish out the highest prizes for Conor for a long time, and it's more profitable to bring him into a quagmire. To do this, for sure they will do their best.

- The scenario of MacGregor's fall is already written?

- Dana White has already eaten the dog. All this was already in 1999 in WWE - a story with slaps, revenge, throwing chairs on the bus. There were Steve Cold Stone Austin, Triple H and others. They earned millions, and the show brought billions. It was the golden age of wrestling. From there goes the popularity of Dwayne The Rock Johnson, who became a famous actor. Their show was supposed to die, because there was no main battle, but because of the promotion, it was revived. White through the PR people will tell the soldiers what to do, and those within the law will work miracles.

- Difference in the legislation in different states will allow the promotion to maneuver?

- Of course. In Texas, they would not forgive Conor his Brooklyn antics, because in this state they are still being put on an electric chair, and every second carries weapons. New York is a freer territory.
pi_178407352
1:00 p.m. ET -- We'll recap one of the craziest weeks in UFC history.

1:15 p.m. -- Max Holloway will join us to discuss why he couldn't fight at UFC 223.

1:25 p.m. -- UFC strawweight champion Rose Namajunas will look back on her win over Joanna Jędrzejczyk at UFC 223.

1:45 p.m. -- Al Iaquinta will discuss his short-notice loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 223.

2:05 p.m. -- Paul Felder will recount why and how he ultimately didn't fight at UFC 223.

2:25 p.m. -- Anthony Pettis will recount why and how he ultimately didn't fight at UFC 223.

2:45 p.m. -- AKA head coach Javier Mendez will talk about Nurmagomedov's win over Iaquinta.

3:05 p.m. -- Colby Covington will preview his UFC 225 interim welterweight title fight against Rafael dos Anjos.

3:25 p.m. -- Olivier Aubin-Mercier will discuss his win over Evan Dunham at UFC 223 and what's next.

3:45 p.m. -- Ray Borg will talk about the eye injury he suffered while in the bus that was attacked by Conor McGregor and his friends on Thursday.

4:05 p.m. -- TJ Dillashaw will preview his UFC 227 title rematch against Cody Garbrandt.

4:25 p.m. -- Zabit Magomedsharipov and manager Ali Abdelaziz will join us in studio to recount an unforgettable week.

5:25 p.m. -- The MMA (After) Hour will air exclusively on Twitter. We’ll showcase Ric's Picks and answer your questions sent via the hashtag #themmahour. Watch the segment live https://twitter.com/i/events/925006455333203968

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door Nober op 09-04-2018 18:51:17 ]
pi_178417890
Wel mooi dat Khabib als undisputed champ uit deze hele soap komt. Nu mogen Conor en Tony lekker gaan smeken om een gevechtje.
  maandag 9 april 2018 @ 23:29:41 #11
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178418077
quote:
Nick Diaz to regain UFC eligibility after serving one-year suspension for missed drug tests
http://www.espn.com/mma/s(...)-multiple-drug-tests
pi_178422873

quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 9 april 2018 23:20 schreef _-_ratjetoe_-_ het volgende:
Wel mooi dat Khabib als undisputed champ uit deze hele soap komt. Nu mogen Conor en Tony lekker gaan smeken om een gevechtje.
Conor vs Ferguson voor de undisputed interim titel terwijl Khabib ramadamt.

quote:
Al 39 maanden inactief, move the fuck on!
  dinsdag 10 april 2018 @ 16:36:02 #13
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178428902
pi_178431713
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 april 2018 16:36 schreef THEFXR het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]
:D :D :D
  dinsdag 10 april 2018 @ 22:25:45 #15
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178437589
ik geloof dat ze het boek wil verkopen?

quote:
The bullying prompted her to seek the affection of men.

One night, a 14-year-old VanZant attended a party with a guy and instantly knew she was in trouble.

“I felt like I was a smart girl,” she told “GMA.” “My parents raised me well. They raised me to know better and to have some intuition, and it all went out the window just because I was so lonely, and I was in so much pain. All I could think about is like, ‘Wow, I have somebody that wants to be my friend.’

“When I walked in the door of their house, I was like, ‘This probably isn’t a good idea
UFC star Paige VanZant says she was gang raped in high school by a bunch of boys who got her drunk and assaulted her when she couldn't defend herself.

"They move me around ... They change my position. I fail each time I try to resist, my limbs like wet cement on my body, my brain a heavy fog. I am awake and conscious, but my body feels dead."

"I know what is happening but can do nothing to stop it. I have no voice or choice but to submit and pray that it ends soon."

Paige says the bullying she experienced after the rape was unbearable -- and led to her changing her last name from Sletten to VanZant because the kids at school nicknamed her "Slutton." Her family ultimately moved from Oregon to Nevada to give her a fresh start

http://mmajunkie.com/201(...)ssault-rise-new-book
pi_178447590
quote:
Nice! Al gezien?
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 14:21:20 #18
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178448297
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 13:44 schreef _-_ratjetoe_-_ het volgende:

[..]

Nice! Al gezien?
nope, nog niet aan toe gekomen
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 14:36:11 #19
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178448548
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 19:38:18 #20
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_178454415
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 14:36 schreef THEFXR het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]
Wat ik niet snap, hij mag volgende week alweer vechten ofwa... waarom heeft ie dan niet maanden geleden al gezorgd voor een fight zodat hij nu al 6 weken onderweg was in zijn camp en over 10 dagen ofzo had kunnen knokken?

Of mag dat niet terwijl je geschorst bent?
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 19:48:01 #21
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178454700
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 19:38 schreef Tazmaniac het volgende:

[..]

Wat ik niet snap, hij mag volgende week alweer vechten ofwa... waarom heeft ie dan niet maanden geleden al gezorgd voor een fight zodat hij nu al 6 weken onderweg was in zijn camp en over 10 dagen ofzo had kunnen knokken?

ik denk dat Nick geen interesse heeft in vechten, aangezien hij alleen maar tot 6 uur in de club hangt.
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 19:55:20 #22
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_178454851
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 19:48 schreef THEFXR het volgende:

[..]

ik denk dat Nick geen interesse heeft in vechten, aangezien hij alleen maar tot 6 uur in de club hangt.
Dan moet ie ook niet slap lullen op Insta ;) :P
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 20:36:29 #23
267336 Splackavellie02
Ma gavte la nata
pi_178455736
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 19:38 schreef Tazmaniac het volgende:

[..]

Officieel mag je geen contact met de promotor hebben als je geschorst bent, en je mag al helemaal geen contract voor een gevecht tekenen.

Als je dat tekent, kom je in de poule van “actieve vechters”, wat niet mogelijk is tijdens een schorsing.
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 22:02:04 #24
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178458244
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 20:36 schreef Splackavellie02 het volgende:

[..]

Officieel mag je geen contact met de promotor hebben als je geschorst bent, en je mag al helemaal geen contract voor een gevecht tekenen.

Als je dat tekent, kom je in de poule van “actieve vechters”, wat niet mogelijk is tijdens een schorsing.
Jones had dat allemaal wel tegen DC.
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 22:09:15 #25
267336 Splackavellie02
Ma gavte la nata
pi_178458489
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 22:02 schreef THEFXR het volgende:

[..]

Jones had dat allemaal wel tegen DC.
Welke keer?

Natuurlijk kun je er gewoon scheinheilig omheen draaien als je de UFC bent, maar volgens mij mag het officieel niet
  woensdag 11 april 2018 @ 22:16:08 #26
147172 THEFXR
Alpha Bear
pi_178458642
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 22:09 schreef Splackavellie02 het volgende:

[..]

Welke keer?

Natuurlijk kun je er gewoon scheinheilig omheen draaien als je de UFC bent, maar volgens mij mag het officieel niet
zijn laatste gevecht, DC maakte er nog opmerkingen over tijdens de presser dat ie helemaal niks mocht.
pi_178459132
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2018 13:44 schreef _-_ratjetoe_-_ het volgende:

[..]

Nice! Al gezien?
Ging het eerste half uur over karate combat, weer wat nieuws.
pi_178470059
pi_178470444
quote:
wtf?? dit is toch van 10 jaar gelden, mag ik hopen :{
  donderdag 12 april 2018 @ 15:46:47 #30
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_178470507
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 april 2018 15:43 schreef THEFXR het volgende:

[..]

wtf?? dit is toch van 10 jaar gelden, mag ik hopen :{
Die gast rechts heeft Trump sokken dus redelijk recent denk ik. ;).
And so is the past
pi_178470529
quote:
14s.gif Op donderdag 12 april 2018 15:46 schreef nogeenoudebekende het volgende:

[..]

Die gast rechts heeft Trump sokken dus redelijk recent denk ik. ;).
whaaa, niemand gaat hem zeggen je ziet "gay" uit _O-
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')