abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 09:21:31 #51
300435 Eyjafjallajoekull
Broertje van Katlaah
pi_177454361
https://www.nu.nl/buitenl(...)wetswijzigingen.html

Wapenlobby tegen elke wetswijziging. Niet verrassend natuurlijk maar kom op van 19 naar 21 lijkt me iig een klein goed stapje. Nu mag je dus eerder wapens kopen dan drank :')_!
Opgeblazen gevoel of winderigheid? Zo opgelost met Rennie!
pi_177454382
quote:
2s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 09:21 schreef Eyjafjallajoekull het volgende:
https://www.nu.nl/buitenl(...)wetswijzigingen.html

Wapenlobby tegen elke wetswijziging. Niet verrassend natuurlijk maar kom op van 19 naar 21 lijkt me iig een klein goed stapje. Nu mag je dus eerder wapens kopen dan drank :')_!
Dat een club met 5 miljoen leden ook zoveel invloed heeft. Bizar. In de Vs wonen nog altijd ruim 320 miljoen mensen. 315 miljoen mensen worden dus niet vertegenwoordigd door dit clubje dat in elk geval alle Republikeinen in zijn zak lijkt te hebben.
pi_177454410
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 09:23 schreef Mystikvm het volgende:

[..]

Dat een club met 5 miljoen leden ook zoveel invloed heeft. Bizar. In de Vs wonen nog altijd ruim 320 miljoen mensen. 315 miljoen mensen worden dus niet vertegenwoordigd door dit clubje dat in elk geval alle Republikeinen in zijn zak lijkt te hebben.
Ze zijn extreem goed georganiseerd. En hebben bovendien meer sympathisanten dan leden. Als je als Republikein tegen de NRA ingaat red je de primary gewoon niet.
  maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 09:30:50 #54
300435 Eyjafjallajoekull
Broertje van Katlaah
pi_177454479
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 09:23 schreef Mystikvm het volgende:

[..]

Denk omdat de NRA gewoon een klein topje van de ijsberg van de Amerikaanse wapenindustrie is. Gaat gewoonweg heel veel geld in om.

edit: ansich is het concept van een NRA ook niet zo gek natuurlijk. Het is meer dat dit dit clubje uitgegroeid is tot een monster wat eens flink getemd moet worden.

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door Eyjafjallajoekull op 26-02-2018 09:35:57 ]
Opgeblazen gevoel of winderigheid? Zo opgelost met Rennie!
pi_177454831
Inmiddels wel een duidelijke trend te zien in de approval polls: de aggregator van Fivethirtyeight laat zien dat Trump na een opleving weer terug is gezakt, van -11 naar -16.5 in een week.

Eigenlijk zie je dat steeds gebeuren: als Trump zich koest houdt schijnt een groep mensen te vergeten wat voor een vreselijk figuur het ook alweer was. Op het moment dat hij dan wel op de voorgrond moet treden, bijvoorbeeld vanwege Parkland of het Ruslandonderzoek, zakt het weer in. Was tijdens de campagne ook al zo.

Als je daarbij aanneemt dat turnout en stemgedrag tijdens de midterms gecorreleerd is met approval ratings, is het antwoord op de vraag of de Dems goede midterms tegemoet gaan eigenlijk: verwacht je dat Trump nog regelmatig op de voorgrond zal treden? En weet hij zich daarbij presidentieel te gedragen, of niet?
pi_177454852
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 09:53 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:
En weet hij zich daarbij presidentieel te gedragen, of niet?
Dit is een retorische vraag, toch?
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
pi_177454939
quote:
5s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 09:55 schreef Ludachrist het volgende:

[..]

Dit is een retorische vraag, toch?

Being presidential is een tweede natuur voor deze man. Zeg nou zelf, hier zit toch een wereldleider?
pi_177455013
Ivanka Trump Doesn’t Know If Teachers Should Be Armed (HuffPo)
quote:
Ivanka Trump, the president’s daughter and a senior adviser to the White House, said she isn’t sure if teachers should be given firearms after the massacre at a Florida high school earlier this month that left 17 people dead. But she remained open to the proposal, saying such plans were “not a bad idea. (But) to be honest, I don’t know.”

“Obviously, there would have to be an incredibly high standard for who would be able to bear arms in our school,” she said. “But I think there is no one solution to creating safety. I think that having a teacher who is armed, who cares deeply about her students or his students and who is capable and qualified to bear arms is not a bad idea, but it is an idea that needs to be discussed.”

The proposal has drawn severe condemnation from teachers, parents and lawmakers who have argued that gun control would be a more effective means to keep school shootings from happening.
Wel goed, niet goed, weet niet, wat nou blond? :P

Trump’s Approval Rating Drops Back To His Worst (HuffPo)
quote:
Donald Trump’s approval rating has slumped again to match the lowest of his presidency, according to two new polls.

The surveys were conducted amid mounting activism for gun control and security clearance problems in the White House. Support for stricter gun laws has spiked to the highest level since 1993 and Americans aren’t happy with Trump’s position on the issue, CNN has found.

Despite Trump’s bullish take on his performance, the president’s approval rating fell five points over last month to 35 percent, according to a CNN survey, conducted by polling firm SSRS. That number matches the lowest rating of his presidency in December.

A separate poll by USA Today and Suffolk University’s Political Research Center found similar results, with the president’s approval rating also slipping to match the lowest point that survey has found at 38 percent, with 60 percent disapproving of the job he’s doing.

Gun control looks to be a particular problem for the president.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Misschien alle enqueteurs bewapenen? :D
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 10:05:59 #59
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_177455065
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 09:59 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

[ afbeelding ]

Being presidential is een tweede natuur voor deze man. Zeg nou zelf, hier zit toch een wereldleider?

:P
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_177455102
After Parkland, a Flood of New Threats, Tips and False Alarms (NYTimes)
quote:
A surge of violent threats, tips and false alarms aimed at schools inundated school districts and police departments in the days after the deadly shooting at a high school in Parkland, Fla.

In Hitchcock, Tex., an 18-year-old student told a teacher last week that he would turn their school into “another Florida,” the police said. In Brethren, Mich., a 17-year-old student was arrested after the sheriff’s office received a call from a principal saying that the student had threatened to attack the high school. An AR-15-style semiautomatic rifle was found at the teenager’s home.

A father in Shorewood Hills, Wis., walked into his child’s elementary school on Thursday, entered a classroom and handed the teacher a piece of cardboard with the word “gun” written on it, apparently in an attempt to raise concerns about the school’s security. The move provoked panic, fear and a call to the police department two blocks away. The man was arrested and booked into jail, accused of disorderly conduct.

Every school day in the week after Feb. 14, the day of the attack at the Florida high school, at least 50 threats or violent incidents at schools were reported across the country, according to the Educator’s School Safety Network, an advocacy organization that has tracked news reports of threats and violence since 2016. Normally, the group records an average of 10 to 12 incidents a day. The group’s count includes many incidents that turn out to be false alarms or hoaxes.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_177455195
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 00:19 schreef westwoodblvd het volgende:

[..]

Ik werd gevraagd waarom ik vond dat gekozen rechters geen goed idee zijn.
Maar het punt dat je aanhaalt heeft niet zoveel te maken met al dan niet gekozen rechters.
Het gaat om het volgende:

quote:
Rechters zijn er om de wet uit te leggen, niet om de wet te vormen.
Een cruciaal onderscheid tussen civielrecht en gewoonterecht is juist de rol van juridische precedentwerking.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 10:17:42 #62
3928 Ulx
pi_177455312
quote:
Zou de NRA de leerling die met een Glock in zijn rugtas op school kwam durven te steunen? Niets doen zou best wel hypocriet van ze zijn.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_177460495
"Wie zou er nou veel verstand van vliegtuigen hebben? Ik weet er zelf natuurlijk het allermeeste van, ik heb de beste vlieguren, de beste opvliegers en Barron heeft de beste vliegtuigjes, maar wie ná mij? Euh... mijn eigen piloot?"

Donald Trump’s Personal Pilot Reportedly On Shortlist To Run FAA
quote:
President Donald Trump’s personal pilot is reportedly one of several people under consideration to lead the Federal Aviation Administrations.

Axios was the first to report that John Dunkin, who has worked for Trump since before he became president, was on a shortlist to lead the FAA. A White House official later confirmed to The Washington Post that Dunkin was under consideration.

The FAA regulates all civil aviation in the U.S. and has an annual budget of more than $16 billion.

“John Dunkin isn’t just a pilot,” an unnamed White House official told Axios. “He’s managed airline and corporate flight departments, certified airlines from start-up under FAA regulations and oversaw the Trump presidential campaign’s air fleet, which included managing all aviation transportation for travel to 203 cities in 43 states over the course of 21 months.”

Trump has touted the expertise of his pilot before. In a meeting with executives from the aviation industry last year, the president called Dunkin a “smart guy” who “knows what’s going on. I have a pilot who’s a real expert,” Trump said.

Dunkin was brought in for a preliminary conversation about the role. Several other people have also been interviewed, including Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) and Dan Elwell, who has served as acting administrator of the agency since January.
  maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 14:31:09 #64
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_177460999
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 25 februari 2018 17:08 schreef DestroyerPiet het volgende:
Een vergelijking tussen de reacties van Obama en Trump op een School shooting.

kan je zien dat Obama een echte president was die probeerde dingen op te lossen terwijl Trump alleen maar boos kan twitteren.
Een ding is Trump een absoluut meester in: De schuld aan een ander geven. Gelukkig trapt Mueller niet in zijn rookgordijnen en afleidingsmanoeuvres en gaat onverstoorbaar met zijn werk door.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
pi_177461660
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 14:31 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:
Een ding is Trump een absoluut meester in: De schuld aan een ander geven
Nou, Creepo Extraordinario (10 Vilest Quotes) Rick "There's no such thing as global warming" Santorum kan er ook wat van:

"Moms raising children in single-parent households are simply breeding criminals"
quote:
Rick Santorum, former Republican senator from Pennsylvania, suggested that absent fathers and broken homes could be part of the reason for mass shootings.

“Gun control is a debate that we need to have,” Santorum said on CNN’s “State of the Union” on Sunday. However, he also said there was “another debate” we should have, and that’s “the fact that these kids come from broken homes without dads.”

“That is not something we’re talking about and that is the commonality,” Santorum said. “We want to talk about things we can work together on? How about working together to try to see what we can do to get more dads involved in the lives of the kids. What we have is moms raising children in single-parent households simply breeding more criminals.”

Santorum also said single mothers just needed politicians who weren’t afraid of “kicking them in the butt.” His plan at the time would’ve denied benefits to women who did not identify the fathers of their children.“If they don’t give the name, they don’t get any welfare,” he said.
SPOILER
Of, euh... Omarosa Manigault? :D "I Was Shunned At 'Plantation' White House Because I Was Black" :o
quote:
Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman was finally booted off "Celebrity Big Brother" on Sunday, but not before viewers were treated to more barbs against the Trump administration.

In her most explosive comments yet, Newman complained that she was shunned by others in the administration because she was a black woman in a White House that she compared to a "plantation." Newman also said she was "thinking of writing a tell-all" about her experiences.

"I was literally the only African-American woman on the senior staff," Newman said in a montage of clips that aired in a recap episode on Saturday. "I'm inside trying to fight for my own political life while I'm going into meetings with people who are ignoring me. Because I was black, people wouldn't even talk to me."

When Newman finally left her job as the communications director of the White House Office of Public Liaison in December, she said to herself: "Ooh, freedom, I've been emancipated. I feel like I just got freed off of a plantation."

As for her tell-all tome, Newman said President Donald Trump was "going to come after me with everything he has. Like, I'm going up against a kazillionaire."
"Because I was black"? :? Is ze niet meer zwart dan? :?

. . . . . . ."You know, some of my best blacks are even friends!"

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 26-02-2018 15:44:25 ]
  maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 15:05:41 #66
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_177461785
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 15:01 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:

[..]

Nou, Creepo Extraordinario (10 Vilest Quotes) Rick "There's no such thing as global warming" Santorum kan er ook wat van:

"Moms raising children in single-parent households are simply breeding criminals"

[..]

SPOILER
Het zit ze in de genen.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
pi_177463969
BREAKING: Supreme Court Denies Trump Request To Hear Dreamer Lawsuit (HuffPo)
The decision means the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program will remain in effect — for now.
quote:
In a major setback for the Trump administration (hoeveel keer hebben we DAT inmiddels al niet gelezen?) :D the Supreme Court on Monday declined to take up a lawsuit over the future of an Obama-era program that protects so-called Dreamers from deportation.

The decision all but ensures that the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program will remain in effect for recipients after the March 5 deadline originally set by the White House. It also takes some of the pressure off Congress to act to pass its own legislation to protect young undocumented immigrants who came to the U.S. as children, something lawmakers have repeatedly failed to do.

President Donald Trump rescinded DACA in September, putting its nearly 700,000 recipients at risk of losing two-year deportation relief and work permits. He said he wanted to put in place permanent protections for Dreamers, but demanded major policy changes on legal immigration, asylum-seekers and border security that senators rejected earlier this month.

The Trump administration has the power to end DACA, which President Barack Obama had implemented through executive action. But a spate of lawsuits in California and New York have argued that the White House flouted procedures required by federal law and violated the equal protection rights of DACA recipients.

Several lawsuits filed in the Northern District of California were consolidated into one and resulted in the first nationwide, preliminary injunction barring the Trump administration from ending the DACA program while the lawsuit proceeds. The order, issued in January, requires U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to keep processing DACA renewals for people who have been approved for the program in the past, but doesn't require them to process first-time applications.

The Department of Justice downplayed the importance of Monday's decision.

"While we were hopeful for a different outcome, the Supreme Court very rarely grants certiorari before judgment, though in our view it was warranted for the extraordinary injunction requiring the Department of Homeland Security to maintain DACA," department spokesman Devin O'Malley said in a statement. "We will continue to defend DHS' lawful authority to wind down DACA in an orderly manner."

The Supreme Court's decision Monday concerned the California lawsuit. A separate judge issued a nationwide injunction earlier this month based on another lawsuit, this one heard in a federal court in Brooklyn, New York.
pi_177463973
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 08:49 schreef xpompompomx het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk niet dat het om zeep helpen van dealers de vraag naar drugs doet verminderen, jij wel?
Op een gegeven moment zal de demand wel lager worden, risico voor dealers worden groter dus duurder
pi_177464198
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 16:52 schreef Doublepain het volgende:

[..]

Op een gegeven moment zal de demand wel lager worden, risico voor dealers worden groter dus duurder
Dat het gevaar voor de dealers groter zal worden wil niet zeggen dat de vraag afneemt natuurlijk.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
  maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 17:23:42 #70
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_177464525
@ZekeJMiller
Trump rips Fla. Deputies for not going into school. "I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon."

https://twitter.com/zekejmiller/status/968155353912369152
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_177464772
Terwijl hij zelf overal in een golfkarretje moet worden vervoerd omdat hij niet eens korte stukjes kan lopen? :D
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 17:39:14 #72
3928 Ulx
pi_177464801
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 17:37 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:
Terwijl hij zelf overal in een golfkarretje moet worden vervoerd omdat hij niet eens korte stukjes kan lopen? :D
Hij gaat dan toch gewoon op de rug van een tijger naar binnen?
pi_177464865
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 26 februari 2018 17:23 schreef Szura het volgende:
@ZekeJMiller
Trump rips Fla. Deputies for not going into school. "I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon."

https://twitter.com/zekejmiller/status/968155353912369152
quote:
Trump, a notorious germaphobe, is discussing his extreme distaste for blood. The mere sight of it, he says, causes him to recoil in disgust.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it.
It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”
Uhuh. Tuurlijk. Trump saves the day, zolang er niets te zien is wat mogelijk bah is.
pi_177464930
LOL, ik had net datzelfde stukje opgezocht om te posten :D :D :D (GMTA!)

Ach, dappere Donald toch. :P
quote:
And like most Trump tales, what was intended as a story about the bravery and heroism of a handful of Marines instead revealed far more about the man telling it.
  Overall beste user 2022 maandag 26 februari 2018 @ 17:51:06 #75
3928 Ulx
pi_177465004
Trump valt flauw als hij bloed ziet?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')