En de reactie van Binance support terwijl ik gvd gewoon met ze in contact was / support ticket was openquote:Hereby informing you of an ongoing price manipulation scheme of the QuantStamp (QSP) token at the Gate.io exchange, in which are involved at least several Binance user accounts (see below for tx and Ethereum wallet addresses).
Over the course of several days the following has and still is being observed and documented:
- The scheme is operational 24/7 since (but not restricted to) 2 Feb 2018
- The schemed effectively farms QuantStamp (QSP) tokens by deceiving buyers and sellers with false entries in the order book. This activity is being captured on screen as of 2-3 February 2018 at the Gate.io exchange.
- A trace of the tokens and wallet addresses involved implies a larger time-frame than is being observed.
- The ongoing nature of the scheme implies more than one individual being involved, and/or the possible presence of an automatic trading mechanism / bot.
- The volume of the tokens involved / the accumulated amount at "offshore" Ethereum wallets by far exceeds 100000 USD (5000000 QSP tokens), at the moment of typing.
- In one main beneficiary wallet address connected to the price manipulation scheme has accumulated at least 4000000 QSP, currently static, at the moment of typing.
- At least 50000 to 1500000 QSP tokens are currently moving cross exchange (Gate.io <-> Binance), over the course of one day until the moment of typing.
- The transaction volume per transaction/account does almost never exceed 10000 USD.
- Cross exchange trading has been observed from Gate.io to Binance, Bitfinex, KuCoin, and possibly Bittrex.
- Skimmed amounts of QSP on the Gate.io exchange eventually is withdrawn to intermediate Ethereum wallets outside of the Gate.io exchange, in amounts <10000 USD, and thereafter transferred to one or several main beneficiary Ethereum wallets.
- At least one main beneficiary Ethereum wallet retraces in the blockchain to withdrawals made from Binance user accounts, and to withdrawals made from Gate.io user accounts, in withdrawal amounts never exceeding <10000 USD.
At the moment of typing 40000 QSP moved from Gate.io to Binance, an amount just below 10000 USD at the current rate:
Gate.io exchange wallet address for QSP:
Intermediate Ethereum wallet address:
Binance exchange wallet address for QSP:
tx of the withdrawal on Gate.io:
hash of the the deposit on Binance:
Notice the deposits in the Binance exchange wallet in the same time-frame. The same pattern is going on for days. A large deposit just below 10000 USD, accompanied by a few smaller deposits.
Support ticket werd dicht geklapt, was het proberen waard.quote:##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Please access help center to submit a ticket through:
By the way, please don't submit any ticket by email since now on.
Kreeg een donkerbruin vermoeden enkele weken terug toen deze token op de markt kwam daar (Gate.io exchange):quote:
Wat is veel?quote:
Deze is ook ziek.quote:
en via deze wallet stromen er ze volgens hetzelfde patroon weer uit, terug naar Binance:quote:Op dinsdag 6 februari 2018 15:11 schreef Het_Peenvarken het volgende:
De tokens stromen via deze wallet vanuit de Binance wallets rechtstreeks de Gate.io wallet in.