Trade Representative - Robert Lighthizer
Director of National Intelligence - Dan Coats
Ambassador to the UN - Nikki Haley
Director of the Office of Management & Budget - Mick Mulvaney
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency - Mike Pompeo
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency - Scott Pruitt
Administrator of the Small Business Administration - Linda McMahon

Andere kopstukken:
Ivanka Trump (Advisor to the President), Jared Kushner (Senior Adviser Strategic Planning), Stephen Miller (Senior Adviser Policy), Herbert McMaster (National Security Adviser), Kellyanne Conway (Counselor), Donald McGahn (White House Counsel), Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Press Secretary), Christopher Wray (Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation), Robert Mueller (Special Counsel), Rod Rosenstein (United States Deputy Attorney General).

Verdwenen of voormalige kopstukken:
Michael Flynn (National Security Advisor), Sally Yates (Attorney General (Acting)), James Comey (FBI Director), Reince Priebus (Chief of Staff), Mike Dubke (White House Communications Director), Sean Spicer (Press Secretary, White House Communications Director (Acting)), Anthony Scaramucci (White House Communications Director), Preet Bharara (U.S. Attorney), Stephen Bannon (Chief Strategist).Tom Price (Secretary of Health and Human Services)
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 03:21:53 #2
445514 DonDruiper
FOK!off met je popup a(i)ds.
pi_176853671
The applause of the Union.
Zuiger van het FOK!-OMT
pi_176853691
Hij doet het erg goed hoor.
pi_176853700
What a winner!

[ Bericht 83% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 31-01-2018 03:37:06 ]
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 03:38:05 #5
445514 DonDruiper
FOK!off met je popup a(i)ds.
pi_176853705
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 03:36 schreef vigen98 het volgende:
What a winner!
:')
Zuiger van het FOK!-OMT
pi_176853749
Zijn speech is echt geweldig. Je kunt zeggen wat je wilt maar dit is echt goed.
pi_176853762
Geweldig traag.
"Bleach is healthy. It's mostly water. And we are mostly water. Therefore, we are bleach."
pi_176853811
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 03:36 schreef vigen98 het volgende:
What a winner!
:') :') :') :') :')
For great justice!
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 05:59:35 #9
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_176854542
Voor de mensen die het verhaaltje door willen lezen:

https://www.politico.com/(...)transcript-analysis/
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 06:33:35 #10
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_176854652
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 04:30 schreef vigen98 het volgende:
:').
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 06:44:01 #11
3928 Ulx
pi_176854676
quote:
Hij heeft niet gepoept op het podium?

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Ulx op 31-01-2018 07:00:09 ]
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_176854686
quote:
Seoul, South Korea (CNN)North Korea is planning to show off dozens of long-range missiles at a February 8 parade, the day before the Winter Olympics is set to begin in South Korea, two diplomatic sources with deep knowledge of North Korea's intentions told CNN Wednesday.

The display, of "hundreds" of missiles and rockets, would be an attempt "to scare the hell out of the Americans," one of the sources said.
http://edition.cnn.com/20(...)play-intl/index.html
pi_176854696
En over Stormy Daniels en de verklaring die rond ging op internet:

quote:
Kimmel said that three hours previously, he saw the Tuesday statement, and noted, as other journalists had, that the signature on the original, Cohen-sent statement does not match the signature on her Tuesday statement, nor do they match past signatures on her headshots. When he asked her if she had signed the Tuesday letter, Clifford said, "I don't know, did I? That doesn't look like my signature, does it?"

"You're saying that perhaps this signature did not come from you?" Jimmel asked. Clifford did not answer, but said that it came from the Internet, which also said that she is in the FBI and a man.

When Kimmel then asked her if she had a nondisclosure agreement with Trump, Clifford responded, "Do I?"

"If you did not have a nondisclosure agreement, you could say that you did not have a nondisclosure agreement," he responded.

"You're so smart, Jimmy," she said.

The post-State of the Union special of Jimmy Kimmel Live! started off with a clip of Kimmel and Clifford watching Trump's State of the Union address. "Enough of this. Show me what he did to you with these," Kimmel says, as Kimmel and Clifford brandish boy and girl puppets, respectively. Clifford's puppet has her mouth taped shut with duck tape.
Moet hier echt nog aan getwijfeld worden? Dat Melania in haar eentje naar de SotU kwam zegt ook nogal wat.
pi_176854710
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 06:53 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:
En over Stormy Daniels en de verklaring die rond ging op internet:

[..]

Moet hier echt nog aan getwijfeld worden? Dat Melania in haar eentje naar de SotU kwam zegt ook nogal wat.
Lol :') .
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 07:08:57 #15
3928 Ulx
pi_176854739
Er is nog nooit een potus gescheiden terwijl hin in het WH zat, nietwaar?
pi_176854751
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 07:08 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Er is nog nooit een potus gescheiden terwijl hin in het WH zat, nietwaar?
Als hij gaat scheiden wordt het Witte Huis een grote hoerenkast
Op woensdag 31 januari 2007 19:20 schreef Lord_Vetinari het volgende:
Ik heb veel stomme posts gezien op fora, maar deze zit toch wel in de top 10 (voorzichtig geschat; het kan ook de top 5 zijn). Nou ik sta iig in zijn top 10
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 07:19:45 #17
460259 kladderadatsch
MAKEaMEricAGREATaGAIN
pi_176854781
quote:
"Any good speech has a structure to it, and the only structure I saw was that the 1st half was disingenuous and the 2nd half was divisive."
An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or rejecting any claims that gods exist or do not exist.
pi_176854787
De verschillende fact-checks van de speech zijn trouwens niet superpositief.

Vooral de opmerking dat het de grootste tax cut allertijden is, is als onzin gemeten.
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 07:29:38 #19
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_176854831
I’m a Republican. Why Is My Party Gaslighting America?

Dit zat mij ook al dwars, als het echt zo'n grote samenzwering is, waarom wordt er dan niet onmiddellijk actie ondernomen. In plaats daar van in men spelletjes aan het spelen met een hashtag. En nee, een memo uitbrengen is niet actie ondernemen.

Belangrijkste punt:
quote:
We are being gaslit into believing that, supposedly, those investigating Trump's ties to Russia are so biased and corrupt nothing they produce should be believed. Every once in a while, the true aims of this narrative are revealed. Rep. Matt Gaetz, the freshly-elected Republican congressman from Florida, let the truth slip. He told CNN's Jake Tapper in between his hits on InfoWars with Alex Jones, that there was "tremendous bias that should stop this probe from going forward."

"Stop this probe from going forward." Alas, there is always a purpose to Trump's gaslighting. Trump's firemen on Capitol Hill know their mission. Whether they succeed or not depends on our ability to see through the smoke. At this point, the future seems hazy.
WaPo zegt feitelijk hetzelfde:
'#ReleaseTheMemo' is nothing but a hyperpartisan attempt to discredit Mueller

Oh en wat is deze bullshit?
Russian spy chief paid undisclosed visit to Washington despite being on U.S. blacklist

[ Bericht 30% gewijzigd door DustPuppy op 31-01-2018 07:37:45 ]
"The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done.”
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 07:57:31 #20
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_176855020
Trump tells nation he supports Puerto Rico on the same day he cuts off aid

Wat achtergrond (van reddit:)
quote:
The FEMA food aid is important, but nobody is talking about the fact that the Trump administration's denial of Congressionally-approved short term Treasury loans is driving Puerto Rico's government to seek private loans to keep the lights on.

Let me restate this for emphasis: Puerto Rico is seeking private loans to literally keep the lights on because the Trump administration is withholding Congressionally approved aid.

Sources:
Privatization concerns grow as PREPA seeks $1.3B loan
Junta pide a la jueza Swain un préstamo para evitar el cierre de la AEE
Why Is the Trump Administration Withholding $1 Billion in Funding from Puerto Rico?
Board to examine public coffers

Bron: Reddit
"The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done.”
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 08:11:48 #21
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_176855120
De FISA memo zou toch meteen na de State of the Union openbaar gemaakt worden? Ik heb nog niks gezien. SAD!
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 08:15:34 #22
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_176855141
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 08:11 schreef SureD1 het volgende:
De FISA memo zou toch meteen na de State of the Union openbaar gemaakt worden? Ik heb nog niks gezien. SAD!
Hij heeft nog 3 dagen.

Hoe grappig zou het zijn als hij 'm niet vrijgeeft? Want na 5 dagen is ie dan weer classified en dan mag het niet meer.
  Overall beste user 2022 woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 08:24:25 #23
3928 Ulx
pi_176855205
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 08:15 schreef DustPuppy het volgende:

[..]

Hij heeft nog 3 dagen.

Hoe grappig zou het zijn als hij 'm niet vrijgeeft? Want na 5 dagen is ie dan weer classified en dan mag het niet meer.
Dat zou niet grappig zijn. Dan blijft het rookgordijn namelijk intact en valt er niet tegen te verdedigen.
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 08:26:29 #24
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_176855224
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 08:24 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Dat zou niet grappig zijn. Dan blijft het rookgordijn namelijk intact en valt er niet tegen te verdedigen.
Plus het zou aangeven dat de Reps zelflerend zijn, gezien het Fusion GPS debacle... laat het maar bekend worden.
  woensdag 31 januari 2018 @ 08:26:44 #25
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_176855225
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 januari 2018 08:24 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Maar wie gaan de Republikeinen dan de schuld geven van het feit dat het niet openbaar is gemaakt?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')