abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_176796335
Stukje van een schrijver die al eerder een rechtszaak won van Trump waarin zijn verklaringen onder ede nou niet echt overtuigend waren:
https://www.bloomberg.com(...)oath-it-isn-t-pretty
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 14:24:11 #152
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_176797005
Trump gaat weer los op een of andere rapper.

https://twitter.com/realD(...)603800579297280?s=17

De mafklapper heeft een beef met Jay-Z. Eikel-in-Chief.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 14:41:20 #153
3928 Ulx
pi_176797484
En men vraagt zich af waarom Trump niets zegt over Eminem.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_176799125
Nee hoor, dat is reeds bekend. ;) :P

quote:
The ghostwriter of Donald Trump’s best-selling book “The Art of the Deal” has claimed the President is frightened by black people.

Ghostwriter Tony Schwartz appeared on CNN to discuss Mr Trump’s Twitter feud with LaVar Ball, the father of a UCLA basketball player who was recently released from jail in China. Host John Berman asked Mr Schwartz whether the President chose his latest Twitter target because of what he said, or because of how he looked.

The writer responded: “Both.”

“So first of all, [Mr Ball] is a tall black man, and I think Trump is half awed and half frightened by black people,” he said, “and his only way of dealing with them is to attack them.”

http://www.independent.co(...)latest-a8072731.html
Trump ziet grote zwarte man > Trump moet in de aanval. :{
pi_176799232
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 15:59 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:

[..]

Dat is ook maar gewoon de mening van één persoon.
pi_176799307
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 15:59 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:

[..]

Wat een broodje aap weer :')

Die man is gewoon boos dat hij het volgende boek niet mag schrijven.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 16:07:17 #157
3928 Ulx
pi_176799372
  zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 16:14:04 #158
217808 gniffie
Ven der Vurt is baas!
pi_176799546
Trump niet uitgenodigd op het huwelijk van Harry en Meghan :'( :'( :'(
"Plausibel zeg ik gewoon. Ik zeg gewoon eerlijk, plausibel"
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 16:19:01 #159
3928 Ulx
pi_176799704
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 16:14 schreef gniffie het volgende:
Trump niet uitgenodigd op het huwelijk van Harry en Meghan :'( :'( :'(
En Obama?
pi_176799789
Jay-Z slams Trump's 'shithole' comment as 'hurtful'

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 28-01-2018 om 14:18:32 Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED! reageer retweet
terwijl Jay-Z juist had gezegd:
quote:
Asked by Van Jones whether it's OK for Trump "to say terrible things but put money in our pockets" amid Trump's claims that unemployment for African-Americans has dropped, Jay-Z said no, "because it's not about money at the end of the day. Money doesn't equate to happiness. It doesn't. That's missing the whole point.

"You treat people like human beings. That's the main point," he said. "It goes back to the whole thing -- 'Treat me really bad and pay me well.' It's not going to lead to happiness, it's going to lead to, again, the same thing. Everyone's going to be sick."
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_176799937
Nog een aardig stukje over LBJ's great society en het extremisme van de hedendaagse Republikeinen:
https://www.politico.com/(...)book-216538?lo=ap_d1
pi_176800396
Trump's $1 trillion plan inspires 'Hunger Games' angst

quote:
The president's long-awaited infrastructure package will expect cities and states to pick up much more of the costs for their projects.

President Donald Trump won the White House promising a $1 trillion, 10-year blueprint to rebuild America — an initiative he said would create millions of jobs while making the nation’s highways, bridges, railroad and airports “second to none.”

But the infrastructure plan he's poised to pitch in Tuesday’s State of the Union is already drawing comparisons to the “Hunger Games.”

Instead of the grand, New Deal-style public works program that Trump's eye-popping price tag implies, Democratic lawmakers and mayors fear the plan would set up a vicious, zero-sum scramble for a relatively meager amount of federal cash — while forcing cities and states to scrounge up more of their own money, bringing a surge of privately financed toll roads, and shredding regulations in the name of building projects faster.

The federal share of the decade-long program would be $200 billion, a sum Trump himself concedes is "not a large amount." The White House contends it would lure a far larger pool of state, local and private money off the sidelines, steering as much as $1.8 trillion to needs as diverse as highways, rural broadband service, drinking water systems and veterans’ hospitals. (Maybe even commercial spaceflight, one recently leaked draft suggests.)

The administration isn't expected to issue full details for two to four weeks. But already, the details that have emerged are unnerving some key infrastructure supporters in Congress, who say it's unrealistic to propose such a mammoth program without money to pay for it. They also note that Trump's budget proposals have called for cutting existing infrastructure programs at the Department of Transportation and the Army Corps of Engineers.

“I think we’re down to minus about $200 billion, because I don’t think they have enough money to fund the current program, let alone anything on top of it,” said Sen. Ben Cardin (D-Md.), who recently sat in on a meeting with lawmakers and administration officials on the plan. “I don’t see any money from what I’ve seen so far at all. Zero. Not $200 billion, certainly not a trillion.”
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_176800876
kylegriffin1 twitterde op zondag 28-01-2018 om 16:59:40 Lindsey Graham pushes back on Trump’s border wall demands: “You don’t need $25 billion for a wall… we’re not going to build a 1,900 mile wall.” (via ABC) https://t.co/ftsi0VymnL reageer retweet
  zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 17:15:02 #164
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_176800924
quote:
6s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 17:13 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
kylegriffin1 twitterde op zondag 28-01-2018 om 16:59:40 Lindsey Graham pushes back on Trump’s border wall demands: “You don’t need $25 billion for a wall… we’re not going to build a 1,900 mile wall.” (via ABC) https://t.co/ftsi0VymnL reageer retweet
Het is warmonger Lindsey Graham, die roept over een paar dagen weer wat anders
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_176801134
quote:
Was? Waar dan? :?
  zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 17:25:31 #167
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_176801161
quote:
6s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 17:13 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
Wat hij ook zei (filmpje in tweet):

kylegriffin1 twitterde op zondag 28-01-2018 om 17:10:21 Graham: ‘Everybody in the White House knows it’d be the end of President Trump’s presidency if he fires Mr. Mueller.’ (via ABC) https://t.co/ozpKjnZmvG reageer retweet
Maar goed, hij schippert nogal qua standpunten en kan best zo zijn dat hij zijn boodschap aanpast aan het publiek. Bij ABC zullen wat minder conspiracy nutcases kijken dan bv Fox News.
pi_176802725
Short: Conservatives support Trump’s immigration plan

quote:
Some notable immigration “hawks” in Congress are showing support President Donald Trump’s new immigration plan that backs a path to citizenship for 1.8 million Dreamers, a senior White House aide said Sunday.

Speaking on"Fox News Sunday," White House legislative affairs director Marc Short rallied support for Trump’s immigration plan, which was released Jan. 25. It calls for a path to citizenship for 1.8 million people brought to the United States as children. The figure is more than double the 690,000 people currently enrolled in the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) initiative. Trump's plan also requests $25 billion for a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border as well as funds to hire additional personnel.

“We can help to fix this problem once and for all,” Short said. “Conservatives recognize the benefit of to really securing our border and helping to fix these long-term problems. So yes, I think we are going to get widespread support on our side.”

“The question is are Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi willing to provide cover to their members from the radical left-wing base,” he said, referring to the top Democrats in the Senate and House, respectively.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 19:15:21 #169
3928 Ulx
pi_176803513
Morgen moet Trump de sancties tegen Poetin hebben geimplementeerd. Wat denken jullie? Kiest hij de kant van het amerikaanse volk of kiest hij de kant van de russen?
  zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 19:20:09 #170
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_176803629
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 17:25 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

Wat hij ook zei (filmpje in tweet):

kylegriffin1 twitterde op zondag 28-01-2018 om 17:10:21 Graham: ‘Everybody in the White House knows it’d be the end of President Trump’s presidency if he fires Mr. Mueller.’ (via ABC) https://t.co/ozpKjnZmvG reageer retweet
Maar goed, hij schippert nogal qua standpunten en kan best zo zijn dat hij zijn boodschap aanpast aan het publiek. Bij ABC zullen wat minder conspiracy nutcases kijken dan bv Fox News.
Ik denk eerlijk gezegd dat niet iedereen in het WH dat beseft :')
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_176803797
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 19:15 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Morgen moet Trump de sancties tegen Poetin hebben geimplementeerd. Wat denken jullie? Kiest hij de kant van het amerikaanse volk of kiest hij de kant van de russen?
Hij gaat tekenen

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 19:29:35 #172
3928 Ulx
pi_176803890
quote:
6s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 16:22 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zondag 28-01-2018 om 14:18:32 Somebody please inform Jay-Z that because of my policies, Black Unemployment has just been reported to be at the LOWEST RATE EVER RECORDED! reageer retweet

[..]

Het antwoord van Jones op de opmerking van Donnie.

https://twitter.com/VanJones68/status/957624390883082240?s=17
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 19:30:37 #173
3928 Ulx
pi_176803919
quote:
10s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 19:26 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Hij gaat tekenen

SPOILER
Als hij het niet doet treden ze toch automatisch in werking?
pi_176804342
quote:
6s.gif Op zondag 28 januari 2018 16:22 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

Waanzinnig goed van Trump
Feyenoord Rotterdam
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 28 januari 2018 @ 19:49:13 #175
3928 Ulx
pi_176804511
Volgens de peilingen wil het volk dat de SotU over healthcare & economie gaat.

https://www.politico.com/(...)poll-372854?lo=ap_d1

Ik weet niet wat voor verhaal hij gaat verzinnen over de gezondheidszorg, maar ik heb niet het idee dat hij die wil verbeteren.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')