[..]

Van stad naar zo goed als niks...
😂
Ja, snap.
pi_182774148
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 26 oktober 2018 17:47 schreef theguyver het volgende:

[..]

99,9% van alles en iedereen, op die ene personen na zoals jij die het niet geloofd.
Zelfde zo'n beetje als de platte aarde aanhangers, maar dat zijn tegenwoordig meer gelovige in dan deze theorie.
Anybody who makes stupid, desperate attempts at comparing the nuclear bomb hoax research to the flat earth PsyOp has not read and/or understood the information properly.

Veel lees plezier.

Much of the footage in this propaganda film has been re-used and edited several times.
12:50-The actress playing the role of a reporter is funny.
Declassified U.S. Nuclear Test Film #33

Met veel dank aan Clues forum!

THE NUKE HOAX.
https://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=452

Yes, it's a long thread which requires time and energy to get through, and it also depends on how much you really want to know.The thread is a fantastic collection of film, photos, newspaper articles etc. It pretty much explains the whole 'nuke' mythology.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
  zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 @ 19:26:08 #128
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_182776896
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 16:34 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Anybody who makes stupid, desperate attempts at comparing the nuclear bomb hoax research to the flat earth PsyOp has not read and/or understood the information properly.

Veel lees plezier.

Much of the footage in this propaganda film has been re-used and edited several times.

THE NUKE HOAX.

Yes, it's a long thread which requires time and energy to get through, and it also depends on how much you really want to know.The thread is a fantastic collection of film, photos, newspaper articles etc. It pretty much explains the whole 'nuke' mythology.
Lets face it, de kans dat je op het clues forum zinnige informatie tegen komt is wel erg klein.
Egregious professor of Cruel and Unusual Geography
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 @ 20:53:35 #129
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_182779124
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 16:34 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Veel lees plezier.

THE NUKE HOAX.

Straks even doornemen, staat er ook een goeie uitleg bij hoe je bijna een complete stad in luttele seconden van de aardbodem laat verdwijnen?
Er staat nog een vraag voor u open!!
  zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 @ 21:53:39 #130
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_182780843
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 20:53 schreef theguyver het volgende:

[..]

Straks even doornemen, staat er ook een goeie uitleg bij hoe je bijna een complete stad in luttele seconden van de aardbodem laat verdwijnen?
Of hoe je alle effecten van een megaton high altitude blast simuleert.

Als je er een beetje doorheen klikt komt het meeste neer op ik snap het niet, dus het kan niet waar zijn. Nou niet de meest robuste redenering om te gebruiken.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 @ 22:10:46 #131
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_182781304
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 21:53 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Of hoe je alle effecten van een megaton high altitude blast simuleert.

Als je er een beetje doorheen klikt komt het meeste neer op ik snap het niet, dus het kan niet waar zijn. Nou niet de meest robuste redenering om te gebruiken.
Deze foto is van een andere hoek genomen de wolk ziet er anders uit.. Dus daarom Denk ik dat het nep is.. Dat is geen uitleg! Dat is gewoon dom lullen..
pi_182786305
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 26 oktober 2018 19:01 schreef t4600c het volgende:
Een EMP is een zeer krachtige electromagnetische golf.

Zodra deze golf iets van metaal raakt, krijg je een (sterkte afhankelijk van circuit) spoelwerking die zorgt voor een potentiaal verschil, er gaat dus een (onbedoelde) spanning lopen in het circuit.

Voor fijne techniek zoals transistors en computers is deze geringe stroom teveel, waardoor de flinterdunne gleiders doorbranden.

Radio werkt met hetzelfde principe. De natuurwetten die een EMP zeer zeker wel mogelijk maken zijn goed begrepen.
Like natural phenomena such as a lightning bolts/electrical storms.
Thank you, but that's not the main issue here. I asked about the effects of a nuclear bomb and got the reply 'vooral EMP'.
Do you have any practical evidence for the EMP 'nuclear' bomb theory?
The evidence of damage from 'nuclear' EMP seems to be a bit thin on the ground (zero) to say the very least.
The sparse reports describe effects that could also be created by the use of conventional explosives.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
pi_182786315
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 26 oktober 2018 17:43 schreef theguyver het volgende:
Oké, kan iemand me wat anders helpen verklaren? Hoe laat je bijna een volledige stad in 10 seconden... En niet 1 maar 2x in een week tijd..
It seems to me that the damage we see in the imagery of the aftermath of the Nagasaki and Hiroshima 'nuclear' bombings are the same as that of the many fire (napalm) bombings of Japanese and German cities. Napalm was a new weapon at the time.
The vast majority of the damage at Nagasaki and Hiroshima was to small houses made out of paper and wood. The much stronger buildings were damaged but remained standing.
All the 'shadows on the walls/pavements' imagery is fake. Some of the (miscaptioned) photos of the 'nuclear' devastation (the warped/bent train tracks for example) were actually doctored photos of damage caused by earthquakes.
pi_182786320
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 27 oktober 2018 19:26 schreef ATuin-hek het volgende:

[..]

Lets face it, de kans dat je op het clues forum zinnige informatie tegen komt is wel erg klein.
Let 'us' face it? Who is 'us' ?
  zondag 28 oktober 2018 @ 09:59:37 #135
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_182788180
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 28 oktober 2018 03:52 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Like natural phenomena such as a lightning bolts/electrical storms.
Thank you, but that's not the main issue here. I asked about the effects of a nuclear bomb and got the reply 'vooral EMP'.
Do you have any practical evidence for the EMP 'nuclear' bomb theory?
The evidence of damage from 'nuclear' EMP seems to be a bit thin on the ground (zero) to say the very least.
The sparse reports describe effects that could also be created by the use of conventional explosives.
Hoe dan?
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  zondag 28 oktober 2018 @ 14:37:11 #136
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_182792552
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 28 oktober 2018 03:57 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

It seems to me that the damage we see in the imagery of the aftermath of the Nagasaki and Hiroshima 'nuclear' bombings are the same as that of the many fire (napalm) bombings of Japanese and German cities. Napalm was a new weapon at the time.
The vast majority of the damage at Nagasaki and Hiroshima was to small houses made out of paper and wood. The much stronger buildings were damaged but remained standing.
All the 'shadows on the walls/pavements' imagery is fake. Some of the (miscaptioned) photos of the 'nuclear' devastation (the warped/bent train tracks for example) were actually doctored photos of damage caused by earthquakes.
Pak een papier en zet het in brand.
Dit duurt langer dan 10 sec dus hierbij kan je dit gelijk in je brandende prullenbak gooien.

Om maar te zwijgen over een mooie paddenstoelwolk en lichtflits wat tientallen zo niet honderden kilometers afstand zichtbaar was.
  zondag 28 oktober 2018 @ 14:45:15 #137
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_182792822
+-47km want we hebben het hierbij niet over een platte aarde.

https://movies.stackexcha(...)s-in-the-film-empire

Bij een bombardement met brandbommen zijn meer dan 3 vliegtuigen nodig om deze in as te leggen, dit soort bombardementen werden gedaan door tientallen a honderden vliegtuigen. In dit geval werden er maar 3 gebruikt.

Dan even het volgende, er staan wat gebouwen overeind... Wat volgens jou heeeeeel vreemd is.. Maar geologisch gezien waar staat Japan bekend om??? Het ligt op een breuklijn en er komen erg veel aardbevingen voor, dus de gebouwen die er staan, zijn behoorlijk stabiel ontworpen, zelfs voor toen de tijd.
pi_182796701
Zeg Tingo, geloof je niet in atoomenergie of dat wel, maar niet dat er een bom van gemaakt kan worden?

In geval van het eerste, hoe verklaar je dan dat energie wordt opgewekt in een kerncentrale?
pi_182814372
quote:
5s.gif Op zondag 28 oktober 2018 17:49 schreef BroesWillems het volgende:
Zeg Tingo, geloof je niet in atoomenergie of dat wel, maar niet dat er een bom van gemaakt kan worden?

In geval van het eerste, hoe verklaar je dan dat energie wordt opgewekt in een kerncentrale?
That's a subject for a different topic I think.
I'm more interested in 'nuclear' bombs at the moment and there's a lot to cover plus I don't want to get side-tracked.
And I have less time lately.
Interesting question all the same.
pi_182814495
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 29 oktober 2018 13:51 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

I'm more interested in 'nuclear' bombs at the moment and there's a lot to cover plus I don't want to get side-tracked.
Aangezien je 'nuclear' al tussen quotes zet, laat je denk ik je antwoord al een beetje doorschemeren. Of heb ik het mis?
  maandag 29 oktober 2018 @ 14:11:44 #141
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_182814651
quote:

[..]

side tracked? Atoom energie? Dat is juist het ding wat ditalles in beweging zet.
  maandag 29 oktober 2018 @ 14:44:55 #142
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_182815288
quote:

[..]

Past hier perfect bij, gezien beide volgens hetzelfde concept werken.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
pi_182824922
I've no doubt that the technology exists to block/jam signals/frequencies for as long as whoever has control of it wants to, or feels the need to use it, but actually frying/burning out even very fine circuitry over large areas, and whether such an event would cause permanent damage to all electronic devices, I don't think so.
I think most of us already have efficient fuse boxes in our houses to prevent such damage from happening.
Certain organisations very likely have the capabilities to jam communication, shut off power lines, infrastructure etc. for a few days and then tell us all it was an EMP attack, so who knows, maybe we will experience a fake EMP attack in our lifetimes.
pi_182825183
quote:
14s.gif Op maandag 29 oktober 2018 14:00 schreef BroesWillems het volgende:

[..]

Aangezien je 'nuclear' al tussen quotes zet, laat je denk ik je antwoord al een beetje doorschemeren. Of heb ik het mis?
Whether 'atomic' energy exists or not, it will not make the idiotic, laughable, completely fckin ridiculous 'nuclear' propaganda films any more believable.
  woensdag 31 oktober 2018 @ 02:36:51 #145
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_182849483

Voor Tingo, korte en makkelijke uitleg..
En ik snap wel dat sommige dingen moeilijk te vatten zijn als je iets niet kan zien, dan kan je het makkelijk afschrijven als onzin.
Maar goed, simpel gezegd kan je zelf dit soort dingen wel zien..

Pak een lucifer en wrijf die langs een doosje, door de wrijving van de lucifer, veranderen de moleculen van de lucifer kop en ontstaat er hitte, en dan krijg je een flam.. Of te wel energie.

De manier hoe je atomen bewerkt kan leiden tot energie, en bij uranium ligt het er maar net aan hoe je er mee om gaat en op die manier hoeveel energie er vrij komt.

Door dit simpel af te wenden als onzin..

Bestaat een simpele lucifer ook niet of brandstof of überhaupt energie..

Dan is eigenlijk alles maar een vorm van magie :)
  woensdag 31 oktober 2018 @ 08:27:16 #146
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_182851020
quote:

[..]

That there is one you believe, that can happen. If you believe all of them, it says something about you.

It's like when you say it, I can be sure it's a conspiracy.

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 31-10-2018 10:18:40 (On topic blijven aub) ]
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
  woensdag 31 oktober 2018 @ 11:26:27 #147
47122 ATuin-hek
theguyver's sidekick!
pi_182853323
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 oktober 2018 02:36 schreef theguyver het volgende:

En ik snap wel dat sommige dingen moeilijk te vatten zijn als je iets niet kan zien, dan kan je het makkelijk afschrijven als onzin.
Maar goed, simpel gezegd kan je zelf dit soort dingen wel zien..

Pak een lucifer en wrijf die langs een doosje, door de wrijving van de lucifer, veranderen de moleculen van de lucifer kop en ontstaat er hitte, en dan krijg je een flam.. Of te wel energie.

De manier hoe je atomen bewerkt kan leiden tot energie, en bij uranium ligt het er maar net aan hoe je er mee om gaat en op die manier hoeveel energie er vrij komt.

Door dit simpel af te wenden als onzin..

Bestaat een simpele lucifer ook niet of brandstof of überhaupt energie..

Dan is eigenlijk alles maar een vorm van magie :)
Het kan eigenlijk nog simpeler zelfs :) Als je een stuk radioactief materiaal hebt (zoals een stukje uranium), dan komt hier een kleine hoeveelheid warmte vanaf. Dat kan je meten. Dat op zichzelf is al kernenergie, ook al is het een fractie van een fractie van een procent van wat in een reactor of bom mogelijk is.
Onikaan ni ov dovah
  Moderator woensdag 31 oktober 2018 @ 13:24:26 #148
454430 crew  SuperHartje
Muziek is een taal...
pi_182855446
Jongens, niet te persoonlijk worden. Even een beetje opgeschoond.
A child is born with no state of mind.
pi_182855522
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 31 oktober 2018 02:36 schreef theguyver het volgende:

Pak een lucifer en
I'm still busy with finding out more about the fake nuclear explsosions. I'll look it up for myself when I have the time.
I also have to work.

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door SuperHartje op 31-10-2018 14:13:29 (Netjes blijven) ]
pi_182868849
The man who survived two atomic bombs....

quote:
Tsutomu Yamaguchi (山口 彊 Yamaguchi Tsutomu) (March 16, 1916 – January 4, 2010) was a survivor of both the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings during World War II. Although at least 70 people are known to have been affected by both bombings, he is the only person to have been officially recognized by the government of Japan as surviving both explosions
Yamaguchi lived and worked in Nagasaki, but in the summer of 1945, he was in Hiroshima for a three-month-long business trip. On August 6, he was preparing to leave the city with two colleagues, Akira Iwanaga and Kuniyoshi Sato, and was on his way to the station when he realised he had forgotten his hanko (a stamp allowing him to travel), and returned to his workplace to get it. At 8:15 am, he was walking towards the docks when the American bomber Enola Gay dropped the Little Boy atomic bomb near the centre of the city, only 3km away. Yamaguchi recalls seeing the bomber and two small parachutes, before there was "a great flash in the sky, and I was blown over" The explosion ruptured his eardrums, blinded him temporarily, and left him with serious burns over the left side of the top half of his body. After recovering, he crawled to a shelter, and having rested, he set out to find his colleagues.They had also survived and together they spent the night in an air-raid shelter before returning to Nagasaki the following day. In Nagasaki, he received treatment for his wounds, and despite being heavily bandaged, he reported for work on August 9.

Nagasaki bombing
At 11 am on August 9, Yamaguchi was describing the blast in Hiroshima to his supervisor, when the American bomber Bockscar dropped the Fat Man atomic bomb over the city. His workplace again put him 3km from ground zero, but this time he was unhurt by the explosion. However, he was unable to replace his now ruined bandages, and he suffered from a high fever for over a week
The Japanese government didn't recognise any atomic bomb survivors until 1957.
Mr. Yamaguchi wasn't even recognised by the Japanese government as the only double survivor until 2009.
How he and his colleagues could have 'travelled (500km) to Nagasaki the next day' is anyones guess. How would they have even ever found each other in the first place, amid such mayhem?
Anyway, then he and his colleagues all managed to get to work in Nagasaki on monday morning!
The trains were still running! That's some heavy weekend, so kudos to the Japanese work ethic then, but good grief, some people just don't know when to call in sick do they?

Mr.Yamaguchi lived to the ripe old age of 93.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')