abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 30 december 2017 @ 06:14:29 #151
418547 Old_Pal
Meningfabriek
pi_176138319
Verrassend veel fokkers hier die verstand hebben van havenprocedures en -formaliteiten.
"Vroeger toen alles beter was, was alles slechter"
pi_176138965
quote:
14s.gif Op zaterdag 30 december 2017 06:14 schreef Old_Pal het volgende:
Verrassend veel fokkers hier die verstand hebben van havenprocedures en -formaliteiten.
Zit vrij veel dynamiek in die branche momenteel :P
  zaterdag 30 december 2017 @ 10:22:17 #153
38114 beantherio
4900 op de schaal van Richter
pi_176140276
Misschien is het interessant om het weer eens over de actualiteit te hebben? Een belangrijk adviseur van May is opgestapt:

quote:
Lord Adonis quits as infrastructure tsar as he launches scathing attack on Theresa May's handling of Brexit

Theresa May's infrastructure tsar has sensationally quit as he launched a scathing attack on the Prime Minister's handling of Brexit. Labour peer Lord Adonis resigned as chairman of the National Infrastructure Commission, claiming Mrs May had sided with Ukip and the "Tory hard right". The former transport secretary said he was "duty bound" to oppose the Government's European Union (Withdrawal) Bill when it comes to the House of Lords.

In his resignation letter he told the Prime Minister: "Brexit is a populist and nationalist spasm worthy of Donald Trump. "After the narrow referendum vote, a form of associate membership of the EU might have been attempted without rupturing Britain's key trading and political alliances. "Instead, by allying with Ukip and the Tory hard right to wrench Britain out of the key economic and political institutions of modern Europe, you are pursuing a course fraught with danger. Even within Ireland, there are set to be barriers between people and trade. "If Brexit happens, taking us back into Europe will become the mission of our children's generation, who will marvel at your acts of destruction."

He warned the Government is "hurtling towards the EU's emergency exit with no credible plan for the future of British trade and European co-operation, all the while ignoring - beyond soundbites and inadequate programmes - the crises of housing, education, the NHS, and social and regional inequality which are undermining the fabric of our nation and feeding a populist surge".

Whitehall sources indicated that Lord Adonis, whose frequent criticism of Brexit had caused outrage among Tory Eurosceptics, had "jumped before he was pushed". Lord Adonis, a former Cabinet minister under Gordon Brown, was appointed as chairman of the National Infrastructure Commission in October 2015.

In his letter to the Prime Minister, Lord Adonis said: "My work at the Commission has become increasingly clouded by disagreement with the Government, and after much consideration I am writing to resign because of fundamental differences which simply cannot be bridged." The Government's Brexit Bill "is the worst legislation of my lifetime", he said. "It arrives soon in the House of Lords and I feel duty bound to oppose it relentlessly from the Labour benches." He claimed that Brexit is "causing a nervous breakdown across Whitehall and conduct unworthy of Her Majesty's Government".

But a Government source said: "He's been moving closer towards the exit door with each new onslaught he makes against Brexit. "He's now walked through the door before he was pushed."
  zaterdag 30 december 2017 @ 10:33:14 #154
418547 Old_Pal
Meningfabriek
pi_176140542
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 30 december 2017 09:06 schreef 99.999 het volgende:

[..]

Zit vrij veel dynamiek in die branche momenteel :P
Hoe komt dat?
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 12:29:17 #155
38114 beantherio
4900 op de schaal van Richter
pi_176186928
Gaat Brexit nog wel echt door? Bepaalde uitspraken van Davis zelf roepen daar nu ook twijfels over uit:

quote:
Britain might NOT leave the EU, David Davis 'privately admits': Brexit Secretary 'secretly says decision could be reversed' - undermining PM's New Year message promising to 'get on and deliver'

Theresa May faced a new Brexit rift with David Davis last night after claims that he has raised private doubts that the UK is certain to leave the EU.

The Prime Minister used her official New Year message to restate her determination to deliver on the result of the 2016 referendum vote. She vowed to 'keep up progress in 2018' on the next stage of the EU exit talks, declaring: 'Making a success of Brexit is crucial.' The vast majority of voters 'just want the Government to get on and deliver a good Brexit – and that's exactly what we are doing', she added.

But her defiant message was undermined by reports that Mr Davis told a private meeting it was still possible the decision to leave the EU could be reversed. It follows a seminar hosted by Mr Davis at his Whitehall department shortly before Christmas, when he invited members of leading think-tanks to discuss the Government's success in getting an agreement with Brussels on moving to the next phase of Brexit talks. Sources say Mr Davis told the policy wonks: 'My view is that it means there is less chance of no deal – and less chance of no Brexit.'

Some of those present expressed surprise at Mr Davis's remarks. 'For the Brexit Secretary to express the thought that the whole thing might never happen was not what I expected – even behind closed doors,' one source said. 'Nor was I the only person who reacted like that. It didn't square with the Prime Minister's mantra of 'Brexit means Brexit'.'

Mr Davis claimed his remarks had been misinterpreted. A spokesman said: 'He was simply repeating the PM's point that the deal is good for people who supported Leave and who fear Brexit isn't going to happen, and Remain supporters who fear no deal.'

The row comes after a series of damaging reports in recent weeks about Mr Davis's handling of the Brexit negotiations, including claims that he has been sidelined by No 10. He was accused of going back on a pledge to publish dozens of detailed reports showing how Brexit would affect the economy; said 'you don't have to be clever' to handle Brexit talks; and suggested leaving the EU could have as much impact on the UK as the 2008 credit crash.

In her New Year message, Mrs May made no reference to a series of setbacks in 2017 which threatened her hold on power, including the botched Election and losing three Cabinet Ministers in a spate of scandals. But she dismissed claims that she was losing her grip. 'The real test is not whether challenges come; it's how you face them, whether you allow a task to overcome you, or tackle it head-on with purpose and resolve,' she said.

In his New Year message, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said he was on the brink of ousting Mrs May from No 10. 'We are a government in waiting,' he said. 'The hope of a new Britain is closer than ever.' Mr Corbyn added: 'Now the Establishment's secret is out: they're not as strong as they appear. Let's face it, they have no idea how to fix their broken system or upgrade our stagnant economy. 'In 2018, Labour's mission is to give our people support and security and use their talents, unleash their creativity and fulfil their hopes.'
Je kunt in ieder geval stellen dat Davis enorm onhandig bezig is in dit proces. Hoe kunnen ze die gozer verantwoordelijk maken voor zoiets belangrijks?
pi_176187071
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:29 schreef beantherio het volgende:
Gaat Brexit nog wel echt door? Bepaalde uitspraken van Davis zelf roepen daar nu ook twijfels over uit:

[..]

Je kunt in ieder geval stellen dat Davis enorm onhandig bezig is in dit proces. Hoe kunnen ze die gozer verantwoordelijk maken voor zoiets belangrijks?
Tja, denk niet dat ze echt veel keuze hadden. wie wil hier immers zijn vingers aan branden?
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 31 december 2017 @ 12:37:39 #157
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_176187203
quote:

[..]
Leuk dat hij dat roept. Maar Brexit is in gang gezet. Ze vertrekken maar lekker en als het zonder EU niet bevalt doen ze maar weer een aanvraag om lid te worden.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 12:38:24 #158
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_176187236
quote:

[..]

Die kerel doet maar wat, hij is echt een complete vollidiot. Ongelooflijk... En May blijft zichzelf herhalen in holle retoriek en heeft haar kabinet niet onder controle. Ik zou echt woedend zijn, als ik Brits staatsburger was, want het is echt hemeltergend wat voor debiele soap zich daar afspeelt en elke week zich overtreft in absurditeit.

Maar goed dit is wel een bericht van The Daily Mail. Weet niet hoeveel je waarde aan dat vodje moet hecthen.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 12:40:58 #159
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_176187347
Comments bij het nieuwsbericht van The Daily Mail:

quote:
I voted leave,for the future generations of people such as my 2 year old grandchild who cant vote himself so I voted leave. there have been 10 MILLION immigrants since 97 to compete with OUR childrens jobs keeping OUR childrens wages AND conditions down and pushing up house prices so OUR children will never own their own home. and of course there is the democracy issue. we were not making the choice between leaving and keeping the status quo, there is no status quo, staying in means moving in an ever closer integration with the e.u politically until we are FULLY governed by the e.u. i want my children to be able to vote out our rulers in the future if they're doing a bad job and i see the e.u progressing until it is like china or the former soviet U.S,S,R and then we WONT be able to vote our leaders out. Sod the deals, sod the single market, just get us out
quote:
It doesn't matter that Davis thinks there's no chance of a deal. We don't need a deal. The referendum bypassed the usual party political dictatorship and produced an actual democratic result,so stuff the politicians. Let's leave, let's correct house prices and let's send the trespassing immmigrants home.
:')....
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
pi_176187530
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:37 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Leuk dat hij dat roept. Maar Brexit is in gang gezet. Ze vertrekken maar lekker en als het zonder EU niet bevalt doen ze maar weer een aanvraag om lid te worden.
Als ze toch willen blijven, moeten alle EU-landen daar ook mee instemmen, lijkt me. Kunnen we lekker de britten trollen :P
in a crowd you lose humanity
  Redactie Games zondag 31 december 2017 @ 12:46:38 #161
436761 crew  Puddington
Ja, die nerd!
pi_176187557
Daily Mail comments zijn dan ook niet het verlichtende voorbeeld van intelligentie.
Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day
pi_176187593
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:46 schreef Puddington het volgende:
Daily Mail comments zijn dan ook niet het verlichtende voorbeeld van intelligentie.
De Daily Mail zelf ook al niet.
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 12:47:24 #163
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_176187608
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:46 schreef Wombcat het volgende:

[..]

Als ze toch willen blijven, moeten alle EU-landen daar ook mee instemmen, lijkt me. Kunnen we lekker de britten trollen :P
Van mij mogen ze wel weer toetreden, maar wat mij betreft gaan ze gewoon normaal lidmaatschapskosten betalen (dus geen rebate) en pond inwisselen voor de euro bitte.
pi_176187641
quote:
2s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:47 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Van mij mogen ze wel weer toetreden, maar wat mij betreft gaan ze gewoon normaal lidmaatschapskosten betalen (dus geen rebate) en pond inwisselen voor de euro bitte.
Als ze weer toetreden, dan dat eerste sowieso. Dat tweede vind ik nog niet echt noodzakelijk.
pi_176187675
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:48 schreef Wombcat het volgende:

[..]

Als ze weer toetreden, dan dat eerste sowieso. Dat tweede vind ik nog niet echt noodzakelijk.
En gezien de begrotingstekorten ook niet erg snel haalbaar :P
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 31 december 2017 @ 12:51:25 #166
3928 Ulx
pi_176187743
quote:
2s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:40 schreef Falco het volgende:
Comments bij het nieuwsbericht van The Daily Mail:

[..]

[..]

:')....
Een goede reden om Brexit door te laten gaan. Het gekanker op Brussel en het dwarsliggen door de Britten heeft al lang genoeg geduurd.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_176187904
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:51 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Een goede reden om Brexit door te laten gaan. Het gekanker op Brussel en het dwarsliggen door de Britten heeft al lang genoeg geduurd.
Lijkt me dat als ze willen blijven, dat ze weer een referendum moeten houden. Anders maak je je politiek wel heel erg ongeloofwaardig.
  Overall beste user 2022 zondag 31 december 2017 @ 13:01:57 #168
3928 Ulx
pi_176188084
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:56 schreef Wombcat het volgende:

[..]

Lijkt me dat als ze willen blijven, dat ze weer een referendum moeten houden. Anders maak je je politiek wel heel erg ongeloofwaardig.
"Wilt U dat we op slechtere voorwaarden lid blijven van de EU?"

Dat gaat een leuke campagne worden.
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 13:10:08 #169
104871 remlof
Europees federalist
pi_176188318
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:48 schreef Wombcat het volgende:

[..]

De euro invoeren als munteenheid is regenwoordig een vereiste voor landen die toetreden tot de EU. Als het VK terug wil keren betekent dat automatisch het einde van het Britse pond.
pi_176188471
quote:
7s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 13:10 schreef remlof het volgende:

[..]

De euro invoeren als munteenheid is regenwoordig een vereiste voor landen die toetreden tot de EU. Als het VK terug wil keren betekent dat automatisch het einde van het Britse pond.
Laten we hopen van niet, want ik zou wellicht niet meer bijkomen van het lachen. _O-
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 13:14:29 #171
38496 Perrin
Toekomst. Made in Europe.
pi_176188486
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 12:51 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Laat ze idd lekker net zo lang in hun eigen sop gaarkoken tot ze met hangende pootjes terugkomen (of voor altijd een vazalstaat zonder politieke macht van betekenis in de periferie van de EU blijven).
Vóór het internet dacht men dat de oorzaak van domheid een gebrek aan toegang tot informatie was. Inmiddels weten we beter.
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 13:17:49 #172
104871 remlof
Europees federalist
pi_176188626
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 31 december 2017 13:14 schreef Kaas- het volgende:

[..]

Laten we hopen van niet, want ik zou wellicht niet meer bijkomen van het lachen. _O-
The Independent zag die bui in maart al hangen:

This is how the UK could rejoin the EU – and the sacrifices they would probably demand from us
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 13:26:39 #173
38496 Perrin
Toekomst. Made in Europe.
pi_176188942
quote:
UK business group tells Theresa May the patience of British companies is 'wearing thin' over Brexit

One of the UK’s most influential business groups has warned Theresa May that the patience of British companies is “wearing thin” over Brexit.

The British Chamber of Commerce said its 75,000 members were “dismayed” with the Government’s approach and the apparent “division and disorganisation” within politics.

Director General Adam Marshall said firms need clarity and demanded Westminster get to grips with the challenge of EU withdrawal.
Vóór het internet dacht men dat de oorzaak van domheid een gebrek aan toegang tot informatie was. Inmiddels weten we beter.
  zondag 31 december 2017 @ 14:18:35 #174
418547 Old_Pal
Meningfabriek
pi_176190786
quote:

[..]

Wat een clown.

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career
And where are the clowns
Quick send in the clowns
Don't bother, they're here.
  Moderator zondag 31 december 2017 @ 14:37:10 #175
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_176191505
Leuker kunnen ze het niet maken:

Ministers consider using volunteers to guard UK borders

Home Office says it is discussing plan to bolster Border Force with scheme similar to police use of special constables

https://www.theguardian.c(...)-to-guard-uk-borders

Dont panic, dont panic! :D
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')