abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 14:35:28 #201
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174999283
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 14:27 schreef Ulx het volgende:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41954436

Volgens Trump is Poetin boos omdat men roept dat hij heeft zitten etteren in de verkiezing.
En volgens Putin hebben ze het er helemaal niet over gehad ... :') http://thehill.com/blogs/(...)up-election-meddling
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 15:00:48 #202
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_174999699
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 14:35 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:

[..]

En volgens Putin hebben ze het er helemaal niet over gehad ... :') http://thehill.com/blogs/(...)up-election-meddling
Wat dan ook de waarheid mag zijn: Trump komt nu over als een sukkeltje.

Well played, Vlad.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Ulx op 11-11-2017 15:56:50 ]
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 15:40:50 #203
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_175000341
quote:
Je ziet Poetin denken: 'wat een vollidiot loopt er naast mij' :')
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
pi_175001143
quote:
2s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 15:40 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Je ziet Poetin denken: 'wat een vollidiot loopt er naast mij' :')
Poetin zal in de wolken zijn met zo'n president. Manipuleerbaar en begrijpt niets van (geo)politiek. Hij is zelf een gehaaid oud-geheim agent dus dat moet prettig werken zijn.
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 17:14:02 #205
3928 Ulx
pi_175002137
Trump gooit elke breinfart die opborrelt op twitter. Elke geheime dienst ter wereld analyseert zijn denken. En dat is zo simpel op deze manier. Om hem voor je karretje te spannen is daarna piece of cake.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_175002921
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 17:14 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Trump gooit elke breinfart die opborrelt op twitter. Elke geheime dienst ter wereld analyseert zijn denken. En dat is zo simpel op deze manier. Om hem voor je karretje te spannen is daarna piece of cake.
2 pieces of cake :).
Iaat zien dat iedereen hetzelfde krijgt, maar hij een beetje meer en hij is in zijn nopjes.
pi_175004125
Rare Trump, nu gelooft hij Putin meer dan de CIA en FBI... https://www.reuters.com/a(...)g-aide-idUSKBN14S0O6
Question authorities, fuck religion, educate yourself, Viva el individualismo!
There's only one way of life, and that's your own!
pi_175004399
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 18:49 schreef truthortruth het volgende:
Rare Trump, nu gelooft hij Putin meer dan de CIA en FBI... https://www.reuters.com/a(...)g-aide-idUSKBN14S0O6
De vorige keer dat Trump Putin ontmoet heeft, reageerde hij hetzelfde.
in a crowd you lose humanity
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 19:05:04 #209
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_175004479
An incomplete list....

Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Federal judges: lying
His sex assault accusers: lying
Scientist about climate change: lying
Doctors about Affordable Care Act: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Putin: He means it.
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 19:13:19 #211
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_175004687
quote:
7s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 19:05 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
An incomplete list....

En de advocaat van Manafort had ook gelijk.

realDonaldTrump twitterde op dinsdag 31-10-2017 om 13:09:41 The Fake News is working overtime. As Paul Manaforts lawyer said, there was "no collusion" and events mentioned took place long before he... reageer retweet
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 19:32:44 #212
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_175005180

Zoals een comment daar luidt:

quote:
The short, short version:

Did Russia interfere in our election?

Assistant to the President for Homeland Security: Yes.
Current CIA director: Yes.
Former director of NSA and CIA: Yes.
Another former CIA director: Yes.
Former Director of National Intelligence: Yes.
Current Director of National Intelligence: Yes.
Current NSA director and commander of US Cyber Command: Yes.
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff: Yes.

President of the United States: Yes. Maybe. Possibly. Who really knows? No.
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 19:33:59 #213
273703 MangoTree
I wish I had...
pi_175005220
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 11:14 schreef 99.999 het volgende:
Aardige analyse van zijn Azië bezoek https://www.volkskrant.nl(...)nen-bijten~a4535933/
Of dit opniniestuk, Derk Jan Eppink: Media zijn de grote verliezers na een jaar Trump.

https://www.volkskrant.nl(...)jaar-trump~a4534048/
2019: The Great Awakening
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 19:39:05 #214
469602 dellipder
Unwashed brains
pi_175005325
quote:
7s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 19:05 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
An incomplete list....

Media moet nog erbij.
Crooked Hillary
“Political correctness is tyranny with manners"-- Charlton Heston (1999)
"If Fascism Ever Comes To America, It Will Come In The Name Of Liberalism" -- Ronald Reagan (1975)
"Socialsm...feeling hungry and misrable with a friend" -- Common sense (2018)
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 19:55:10 #215
469602 dellipder
Unwashed brains
pi_175005709
Complete transcript van het pers onderonsje met president Donald Trump aan boord van Air Force One

quote:
Transcript: Trump's Air Force One gaggle: Putin, Russia probe, Asia trip, and Roy Moore

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Everybody okay? Everybody happy? Everybody healthy? Two more days -- no problem.

It's been a -- I think it's been a great trip. In certain ways, it's been very epic. I think things have happened that have been really amazing. Prime Minister Abe came up to me just at the end, and he said that since you left South Korea and Japan, that those two countries are now getting along much, much better. That's from Prime Minister Abe -- that there's been a real bonding between South Korea and Japan. So that was great.

And we had a time in China. You were there. Were most of you there? Jennifer?

Q We all were, sir.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: They say in the history of people coming to China, there's been nothing like that. And I believe it.

Did you see the show? Did most of you see the show or part of the show afterwards? It was incredible.

Q We saw the opera but not the --

PRESIDENT TRUMP: The opera was great too, but the following night -- that was the first time that theater has been used at the Forbidden City in over a hundred years. You know that. They prepared the theater for that -- the first time in over a hundred years.

No, it was an amazing -- we have an amazing feeling toward each other. And he's for China; I'm for USA. You know, it's one of those things. But we have a great feeling.

So it's been really very incredible. And then today was excellent. Today was a different kind of a thing. It's a conference.

And then tonight they're having a state dinner in Hanoi. And we then go to the Philippines, which was a rough trip the last time. That was a rough presidential trip, but this won't be. And we're staying the extra day because they have the two conferences; they have first day and they have the second day. And the second day, a lot of people say is very important. And I said, you know what, if I'm there, I should do it.

But it's gone really well. I've really enjoyed it. Developed some new friendships -- some really good friendships. But the three countries we've stopped in, the original three are -- they're really in our camp, and we're in their camp.

Q How were your discussions with Vladimir Putin? Did you discuss Syria? And apparently they've issued a joint statement that --

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We issued a joint statement. We're going to be -- have you seen the statement yet?

MS. SANDERS: It's going out -- it's on the way.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: So I think it'll go out. You'll see it in a little while.

MS. SANDERS: It may be out, now that you guys -- now that we're in the air.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: It's going to save tremendous numbers of lives. And we did that very quickly. We agreed very quickly.

As you know, we saw each other last night just for a picture, and that was the first time. And then today we had a roundtable with numerous countries. You have a list of the countries, obviously. Right? You have a list.

And we spoke intermittently during that roundtable. We seem to have a very good feeling for each other and a good relationship considering we don't know each other well. I think it's a very good relationship.

We had two or three very short conversations because of the meeting, the fact that we're at a meeting. But during those conversations, we talked about Syria and de-conflicting, et cetera. You know, we have areas where troops are facing -- our troops -- I mean, their troops are facing our troops and there's nothing in between.

And we issued a statement -- a joint statement. It was just approved, and I think people are going to be extremely happy with it and also very impressed with it.

Q Did Russia's attempts to meddle in U.S. elections come up in the conversation?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: He said he didn't meddle. He said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. But I just asked him again, and he said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they're saying he did. And he said --

Q Do you believe him?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, look, I can't stand there and argue with him. I'd rather have him get out of Syria, to be honest with you. I'd rather have him -- you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not -- because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats.

I mean, they ought to look at Podesta. They ought to look at all of the things that they've done with the phony dossier. Those are the big events. Those are the big events.

But Putin said he did not do what they said he did. And, you know, there are those that say, if he did do it, he wouldn't have gotten caught, all right? Which is a very interesting statement. But we have a -- you know, we have a good feeling toward getting things done.

If we had a relationship with Russia, that would be a good thing. In fact, it would be a great thing, not a bad thing. Because he could really help us in North Korea. We have a big problem with North Korea. And China is helping us. And because of the lack of a relationship that we have with Russia because of this artificial thing that's happening with this Democratic-inspired thing, we could really be helped a lot, tremendously, with Russia having to do with North Korea.

And, you know, you're talking about millions and millions of lives. This isn't baby stuff. This is the real deal. And if Russia helped us, in addition to China, that problem would go away a lot faster.

Q How did you bring up the issue of election meddling? Did you ask him a question?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: He just -- every time he sees me, he says, "I didn't do that." And I believe -- I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it. But he says, "I didn't do that." I think he's very insulted by it, if you want to know the truth.

Don't forget, all he said is he never did that, he didn't do that. I think he's very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country. Because again, if we had a relationship with Russia, North Korea -- which is our single biggest problem right now -- North Korea, it would be helped a lot. I think I'm doing very well with respect to China. They've cut off financing; they've cut off bank lines; they've cut off lots of oil and lots of other things, lots of trade. And it's having a big impact. But Russia, on the other hand, may be making up the difference. And if they are, that's not a good thing.

So having a relationship with Russia would be a great thing -- not a good thing -- it would be a great thing, especially as it relates to North Korea.

And I'll say this, Hillary had her stupid reset button that she spelled the word wrong, but she doesn't have what it takes to have that kind of a relationship where you could call or you could do something and they would pull back from North Korea, or they'd pull back from Syria, or maybe pull back from Ukraine. I mean, if we could solve the Ukraine problem --

But this is really an artificial barrier that's put in front of us for solving problems with Russia, and he says that very strongly. He really seems to be insulted by it, and he says he didn't do it. So --
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Crooked Hillary
"If Fascism Ever Comes To America, It Will Come In The Name Of Liberalism" -- Ronald Reagan (1975)
  PR en moderator zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 20:11:21 #216
288245 crew  Moira
Heeft al lang geen punt meer.
pi_175005991
Ik erger me er echt aan dat die man gewoon niet in staat lijkt te zijn om coherente en complete zinnen te formuleren.

SPOILER: Ik krijg er echt zo'n idee bij:
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Op zondag 12 maart 2023 00:29 schreef Nova het volgende:
Haha, Moira heeft gelijk!
pi_175006376
quote:
2s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 19:55 schreef dellipder het volgende:
Complete transcript van het pers onderonsje met president Donald Trump aan boord van Air Force One

[..]

Man man man.

Andermaal laat hij blijken totaal ongeschikt te zijn voor het presidentschap. Het enige wat een buitenlandse leider hoeft te doen is Trump in de watten leggen en hij danst direct naar je pijpen.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 20:26:57 #218
3928 Ulx
pi_175006394
quote:
PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, look, I can't stand there and argue with him [PUTIN]. I'd rather have him get out of Syria, to be honest with you. I'd rather have him -- you know, work with him on the Ukraine than standing and arguing about whether or not -- because that whole thing was set up by the Democrats.
Dafuq?
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 20:28:39 #219
3928 Ulx
pi_175006462
Wat las ik nou net? Hij geeft gewoon toe dat hij geen ruzie kan maken met Poetin?

Wat is dat voor een zachtgekookt ei?
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 20:54:43 #220
469602 dellipder
Unwashed brains
pi_175007068
Volgens mij nog niet aan bod gekomen dat de Podesta Group, het gerenommeerde lobbybedrijf van de broers Tony en John Podesta, houdt na bijna 30 jaar ervoor gezien.
Tony verliet het bedrijf eind oktober, nadat de aanklachten tegen Carter en Manafort werden ontzegeld en twee dagen geleden verliet CEO Kimberley Fritts het bedrijf om haar eigen lobby firma op te zetten.
quote:
Podesta Group Unravels as CEO Plans to Take Clients to New Firm

• Fritts told employees not to expect pay after November 15
• Tony Podesta stepped down from firm amid Mueller probe

Less than two weeks after Democratic mega-lobbyist Tony Podesta stepped down from his firm amid questions over its foreign work, one of Washington’s most prominent lobbying shops is unraveling as its employees try to reconstitute under new leadership.

Chief Executive Officer Kimberly Fritts told employees Thursday afternoon she is working on launching a new firm that would take many of Podesta’s staff and clients with her, said two people familiar with the meeting. She told employees they shouldn’t expect a paycheck past Nov. 15, the people said.

It was not an entirely unexpected moment for the 30-year-old firm after Podesta’s sudden resignation Oct. 31, when he announced he was stepping down following an indictment issued against Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort by U.S. Justice Department Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The charges detailed Manafort’s clandestine influence campaign on behalf of Ukraine’s deposed president Viktor Yanukovych, including work with two unidentified companies that "lobbied multiple members of Congress and their staff about Ukraine sanctions, the validity of Ukraine elections, and the propriety of Yanukovych’s imprisoning his presidential rival."

Mueller’s indictment identified the firms as Company A and Company B and said they were allegedly paid by Manafort with more than $2 million in offshore funds. A person familiar with the matter confirmed that Company B is the Podesta Group, which disclosed in April that it had worked for the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine. Company A is Mercury Public Affairs LLC, said another person familiar with the matter.

The Podesta Group represents some of the the world’ biggest companies, including Alphabet Inc.’s Google, Altria Group Inc., Wells Fargo & Co., Lockheed Martin Corp., Pfizer Inc. and other representatives of some of the most active industries in Washington.

Podesta’s next steps were not discussed at the meeting, one person said. A spokeswoman for Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group declined to comment.

Podesta is the brother of John Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, who also served as White House chief of staff under President Bill Clinton and was counselor to Barack Obama.
Bedrijf wordt opgedoekt en ik vermoed dat er wat BleachBit tevoorschijn wordt gehaald.
Iedereen is onschuldig tot het tegendeel bewezen wordt, maar zulke grote klanten (zoals Wal-Mart, Bank of America en Lockheed Martin) lossnijden en een succesvol bedrijf binnen dagen opdoeken is een klein beetje verdacht. In elk geval een heel bijzondere actie.

The New York Times had hier overigens ook nog een stuk over. Voor de liefhebbers.

[ Bericht 3% gewijzigd door dellipder op 11-11-2017 21:01:19 ]
Crooked Hillary
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 21:45:28 #221
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_175008368
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 10 november 2017 21:45 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:
Kortom, een duidelijk gevalletje van "Be careful what you wish for" :D
Nou, nee, niet bepaald ... toevallig vandaag een artikel hierover in de nytimes:

Trump Is Rapidly Reshaping the Judiciary. Here’s How.

Best treurig dat het rechtsysteem meegenomen wordt in het politieke zwart-witte circus.
pi_175008632
Poetin moet toch elke keer weer in een deuk liggen nadat hij Trump heeft ontmoet.
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 22:08:37 #223
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_175008737
Whoa, dit zie je niet al te vaak... 1 stem verschil na 3 hertellingen!

Clover mayor race decided by 1 vote as election officials certify races in York, Chester, Lancaster counties
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 22:25:04 #224
469602 dellipder
Unwashed brains
pi_175008973
Wat highlights van een artikel uit de National Review van gisteren.
De discrepantie tussen de aanpak van de Clinton e-mail controverse en Russia Collusion case. Complete artikel via de link.

quote:
The Trump Collusion Case Is Not Getting the Clinton Emails Treatment

[...] Lest we forget, President Obama had endorsed Mrs. Clinton, his former secretary of state and his party’s nominee, to be president. Moreover, Obama had knowingly participated in the conduct for which Clinton was under investigation — using a pseudonym in communicating with her about classified government business over an unsecure private communication system.

Obama prejudiced the emails investigation. Long before it was formally ended, he publicly pronounced Clinton innocent. He theorized that she had not intended to harm the United States. Even if true, that fact would be irrelevant — it is not an element of the statutory offenses at issue, under which several military officials, who also had no intent to harm our country, have nevertheless been prosecuted. (It also had nothing to do with her quite intentional destruction of thousands of emails, many relating to government business — also a serious crime.)

As night follows day, the FBI and the Justice Department relied on Obama’s errant and self-interested rationale in dropping the case against Clinton and her accomplices.
What did Obama’s subordinates do after he patently interfered in the investigation?
Well, then-FBI director James Comey began drafting a statement exonerating Clinton months before the investigation ended — i.e., before over a dozen key witnesses, including Clinton herself, had been interviewed.

Indeed, it has now been reported that Comey’s draft initially declaimed that Clinton had been “grossly negligent” in handling classified information — an assertion that tracked the language of one of the statutes Clinton violated.
Later, in the statement he made publicly on July 5, 2016, Director Comey instead used the term “extremely careless” — substantively indistinguishable from “grossly negligent,” but the semantic shift appeared less tantamount to a finding of guilt. In the aftermath, we extensively examined the Clinton investigation’s hyper-sensitivity to the attorney-client privilege.

Note that the lawyer for Manafort and Gates was forced to testify against her clients based on the theory that she had participated — however unwittingly — in their scheme to cover up their lobbying efforts on behalf of a Ukrainian political party.
Aggressively, Mueller’s team contended that even if the lawyer had not intended to help her clients mislead the government, their use of her services was intended to dupe the government.
That, Mueller argued, brought their communications with the lawyer under the crime-fraud exception to the attorney-client privilege. Chief Judge Howell agreed. As a result, the lawyer’s communications with Manafort and Gates lost their confidentiality protection, such that Mueller could compel her to reveal them to the grand jury.

Compare that with the Justice Department’s treatment of the lawyers representing Mrs. Clinton and her accomplices. Actually, I shouldn’t really put it that way because . . .
Mrs. Clinton’s lawyers were her accomplices. [...]
Crooked Hillary
  zaterdag 11 november 2017 @ 22:34:43 #225
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_175009125
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 11 november 2017 20:28 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Wat las ik nou net? Hij geeft gewoon toe dat hij geen ruzie kan maken met Poetin?

Wat is dat voor een zachtgekookt ei?
Ook de hele tijd dat afzuigen van Xi zijn piemol :')

Heb het hele transcript gelezen en heb nu last van een acute hersenbloeding :{
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')