abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_174695765
Voor degenen die nog even willen nalezen hoe het zit met :( "She Gave Your Enium To Russia!!!!1!11" :( :
https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/ :)
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 18:22:54 #27
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174695801
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 18:20 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:
Voor degenen die nog even willen nalezen hoe het zit met :( "She Gave Your Enium To Russia!!!!1!11" :( :
https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/ :)
Ja, daar verwees ik eerder naar, maar volgens dellipder is dat een artikel wat gaat over iets anders ... hij vond het immers een stropop-argument wat ik maakte.
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 18:24:46 #28
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_174695828
LettersOfNote twitterde op donderdag 26-10-2017 om 10:56:15 Oh look. Donald Trump wrote to @NYMag in 1992. https://t.co/oUPPn1oYXy reageer retweet
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Moderator vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 18:31:57 #29
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_174695960
Ben benieuwd hoe lang ze de "Look, a Clinton squirrel" nog gaan volhouden.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 18:34:33 #30
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_174696013
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 18:31 schreef Tijger_m het volgende:
Ben benieuwd hoe lang ze de "Look, a Clinton squirrel" nog gaan volhouden.
Dat gaat nooit stoppen.

realDonaldTrump twitterde op vrijdag 27-10-2017 om 15:33:40 It is now commonly agreed, after many months of COSTLY looking, that there was NO collusion between Russia and Trump. Was collusion with HC! reageer retweet
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 18:40:06 #31
15221 Falco
Afleidingsmanoeuvre
pi_174696141
Wat een heerlijke euforische tweets van de Twittert-in-chief vandaag. De cocaïne werkt goed bij hem klaarblijkelijk.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIl_jGh-LWE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Afleidingsmanoeuvre</a>
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 18:40:25 #32
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174696146
Analysis: Conservative media traffic slump:

Fox News meer views klaarblijkelijk. IJR en DailyCaller betwisten de grootte van hun achteruitgang. Wel jammer van IJR als het klopt... althans, in mijn beleving klopt het wat Independent Journal Review schrijft meestal wel en doen ze niet mee aan die gehypte onzin, toch?

Buiten dit alles zie ik het eerder als een mogelijke verdere verschraling ter rechterzijde... het aantal views dat Fox News meer krijgt is immers groter dan de afname van de andere rechtse sites in absolute aantallen. (Had overigens ook wel aantallen van bv Washington Examiner, WSJ, Washington Times willen zien ...)

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 27-10-2017 19:01:44 ]
pi_174696506
quote:
6s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 18:24 schreef Montov het volgende:
LettersOfNote twitterde op donderdag 26-10-2017 om 10:56:15 Oh look. Donald Trump wrote to @NYMag in 1992. https://t.co/oUPPn1oYXy reageer retweet
[ afbeelding ]
Dat heeft hij echt zelf geschreven, inderdaad. Die woordkeuze komt mij net iets te bekend voor.

Wat een figuur.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
  Moderator vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 19:07:40 #34
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_174696792
quote:
2s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 18:40 schreef Falco het volgende:
Wat een heerlijke euforische tweets van de Twittert-in-chief vandaag. De cocaïne werkt goed bij hem klaarblijkelijk.
Het is vrijdag, morgen mag hij weer gaan golfen.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 19:13:51 #35
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174696961
quote:
Talking Points Brought to Trump Tower Meeting Were Shared With Kremlin

Natalia V. Veselnitskaya arrived at a meeting at Trump Tower in June 2016 hoping to interest top Trump campaign officials in the contents of a memo she believed contained information damaging to the Democratic Party and, by extension, Hillary Clinton. The material was the fruit of her research as a private lawyer, she has repeatedly said, and any suggestion that she was acting at the Kremlin’s behest that day is anti-Russia “hysteria.”

But interviews and records show that in the months before the meeting, Ms. Veselnitskaya had discussed the allegations with one of Russia’s most powerful officials, the prosecutor general, Yuri Y. Chaika. And the memo she brought with her closely followed a document that Mr. Chaika’s office had given to an American congressman two months earlier, incorporating some paragraphs verbatim.

The coordination between the Trump Tower visitor and the Russian prosecutor general undercuts Ms. Veselnitskaya’s account that she was a purely independent actor when she sat down with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law, and Paul J. Manafort, then the Trump campaign chairman. It also suggests that emails from an intermediary to the younger Mr. Trump promising that Ms. Veselnitskaya would arrive with information from Russian prosecutors were rooted at least partly in fact — not mere “puffery,” as the president’s son later said.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

[ Bericht 4% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 27-10-2017 19:20:19 ]
pi_174696993
quote:
2s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 17:44 schreef dellipder het volgende:

[..]

Dit is geen argument.
Alsof je wél op echte argumenten in gaat.
pi_174698679
quote:
2s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 18:40 schreef Falco het volgende:
Jack, Crack en witches volgens Southpark deze week. Wanna See real power
Op woensdag 31 januari 2007 19:20 schreef Lord_Vetinari het volgende:
Ik heb veel stomme posts gezien op fora, maar deze zit toch wel in de top 10 (voorzichtig geschat; het kan ook de top 5 zijn). Nou ik sta iig in zijn top 10
pi_174699515
quote:
10s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 18:58 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:
Die woordkeuze komt mij net iets te bekend voor.
Dat haal je er bij sommige presidenten inderdaad zó uit. Neem bijvoorbeeld deze zin1), overduidelijk afkomstig uit een speech van...
[1] Bill Clinton
[2] George W. Bush
[3] Barack Obama
[4] Donald J. Trump

"Look, having nuclear--my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart - you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world - but when you're a conservative Republican they try - that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune - you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged - but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me - it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right - who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners - now it used to be three, now it’s four - but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years - but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Hmmmz... moeilijk, moeilijk, moeilijk... :D

1) "Eén zin? Dan weet ik het al!" "Stil nou, bederf het nou niet!"

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door brokjespoes op 27-10-2017 21:28:57 ]
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 21:07:45 #39
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174700408
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 27-10-2017 om 21:03:55 Sanders: The official White House position on women who accused Trump of sexual harassment is that all of them are lying. https://t.co/P53QKwqzqA reageer retweet
pi_174702968
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 20:43 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:

Ik kan niet echt zien waar de eerste zin eindigt.
pi_174702971
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 21:07 schreef ExtraWaskracht het volgende:
kylegriffin1 twitterde op vrijdag 27-10-2017 om 21:03:55 Sanders: The official White House position on women who accused Trump of sexual harassment is that all of them are lying. https://t.co/P53QKwqzqA reageer retweet
Té erg weer.
En die comments eronder. -O-
Hoe krijgt een Sanders het haar strot uit. :X
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 22:34:40 #42
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174703220
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 22:27 schreef AnneX het volgende:

[..]

Té erg weer.
En die comments eronder. -O-
Hoe krijgt een Sanders het haar strot uit. :X
Het zou kunnen dat ze het gelooft of dat het haar niet echt interesseert ...

[ Bericht 17% gewijzigd door ExtraWaskracht op 27-10-2017 22:43:42 ]
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 22:43:46 #43
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174703514
Anyway, na vorige bombshell Talking Points Brought to Trump Tower Meeting Were Shared With Kremlin, dit dan:

quote:
Trump Donor Asked Data Firm If It Could Better Organize Hacked Emails

Trump donor Rebekah Mercer in August 2016 asked the chief executive of a data-analytics firm working for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign whether the company could better organize the Hillary Clinton -related emails being released by WikiLeaks, according to a person familiar with their email exchange.

The previously undisclosed details from the exchange between Ms. Mercer and Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix show how an influential Trump supporter was looking to leverage the hacked Clinton-related messages to boost Mr. Trump’s campaign.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_174705059
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 20:43 schreef brokjespoes het volgende:

[..]

Dat haal je er bij sommige presidenten inderdaad zó uit. Neem bijvoorbeeld deze zin1), overduidelijk afkomstig uit een speech van...
[1] Bill Clinton
[2] George W. Bush
[3] Barack Obama
[4] Donald J. Trump

"Look, having nuclear--my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart - you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world - but when you're a conservative Republican they try - that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune - you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged - but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me - it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right - who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners - now it used to be three, now it’s four - but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years - but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Hmmmz... moeilijk, moeilijk, moeilijk... :D

You had me at good very good....
  vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 @ 23:55:28 #45
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174705267
Maar goed, er zijn dus talking points uitgewisseld tussen de Trump campagne en het Kremlin. En een van de belangrijkste Trump doneurs, Rebekah Mercer, vroeg zich af of wikileaks de gehackte e-mails niet wat beter kon organiseren voor hen.

Ik zie wel waarom er zoveel rook is opgeworpen de afgelopen week over uranium enzo ...
pi_174705410
Maar er is meer bewijs voor Democratic Collusion met de Russen hoor!!!

“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
  zaterdag 28 oktober 2017 @ 00:12:01 #47
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174705643
quote:
4s.gif Op zaterdag 28 oktober 2017 00:02 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:
Maar er is meer bewijs voor Democratic Collusion met de Russen hoor!!!

Chris Wallace ... wat daalt hij in mijn achting ...
  zaterdag 28 oktober 2017 @ 00:46:06 #48
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_174706336
quote:
GOP faith ambassador quits, complains of priorities of RNC

NEW YORK (AP) — The national GOP’s director of evangelical outreach is quitting, and lodging complaints about what he calls the party’s “tone deaf attitude” toward a crucial Republican voting bloc.

Chad Connelly, who served as the Republican National Committee’s director of faith engagement for the last four years, announced his resignation in an email circulated to close friends late Thursday. He complained that religious outreach has not been prioritized at the RNC under the leadership structure implemented by President Donald Trump’s White House.

“The treatment I received from the new political department has been disrespectful, antagonistic and unacceptable,” Connelly wrote in an email that was obtained by The Associated Press. He added, “GOP Faith in general and me in particular, just don’t have the priority I anticipated.”
SPOILER
pi_174706975
quote:
Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, initially retained the firm that conducted opposition research on Donald J. Trump — including a salacious dossier that described numerous ties between Mr. Trump and the Russian government — representatives from the website told the House Intelligence Committee on Friday afternoon.

According to people briefed on the conversation, the website hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in October 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

SPOILER
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_174707290
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 27 oktober 2017 12:26 schreef 99.999 het volgende:

[..]

Dat blijft toch ook bijzonder :P
Nee hoor, dat is gewoon knettergestoord.

Die hele kieswet daar is te belachelijk voor woorden. De naam democratie totaal onwaardig.
Nu is het tijd om de democratie te verdedigen.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')