abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_174293700
Welke clips zijn geregisseerd door beroemdheden (incl. beroemde Nederlanders)

Lars von Trier: Laid back - Bakerman

The fabulous video is directed by Lars Von Trier, who went on to become Denmark's most accomplished movie director and makes some of today's most unusual movies. I don't know how Von Trier did it, but his video for Bakerman is great fun as all the action takes place while skydiving with a great funky backbeat providing the soundtrack to all the aerial acrobatics that should leave you smiling and scratching your head in disbelief.

De video werd genomineerd voor de International Viewer's Choice Award voor MTV Europe

Anton Corbijn: Nirvana - Heart-shaped Box

Nirvana originally wanted Kevin Kerslake, who had directed the videos for the band's singles "Come as You Are", "Lithium", "In Bloom", and "Sliver", to direct the "Heart-Shaped Box" music video. Kerslake prepared five treatments during July and August 1993, but no shoot arrangements were made and by the end of the month, the group decided to work with Dutch photographer and video director Anton Corbijn.[20] Corbijn, who typically created his own ideas for videos, was initially unsure of directing the video since Cobain's treatment was so detailed. Corbijn said, "But then I looked at it and I thought that actually it was pretty good. I was very amazed by somebody writing a song and having those ideas as precise as he did."[21]

The video begins and ends with the band in a hospital setting watching an old man being administered medication through an IV drip. The majority of the video takes place in a surreal outdoor setting that incorporates imagery from the film The Wizard of Oz.[22] During the song's first verse, the old man from the hospital climbs onto a crow-ridden Christian cross. The second verse introduces a young girl in a white robe and peaked cap reaching for human fetuses in a tree, and an overweight woman in a suit with human organs painted onto it and with angel wings affixed to her back. In the video's final cut, the band is only shown performing in the outdoor setting during the choruses, where Cobain's face moves in and out of focus in the camera.[22] While most of the video was devised by Cobain, Corbijn added elements such as the intentionally artificial crows, a ladder for the old man to climb onto the cross with, and a box with a heart at the top that the band performs inside of during the song's final chorus.[23] Corbijn created another cut of the video featuring alternate footage during the final verse, including more shots of the young girl and the woman, and scenes of Cobain lying on his back in the poppy field, with mist surrounding him. This version of the video is featured on the DVD The Work of Director Anton Corbijn.[24][25]
  Trouwste user 2022 maandag 9 oktober 2017 @ 09:02:12 #2
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_174294448
Julien Andrew Temple (born 26 November 1952) is an English film, documentary and music video director. He began his career with short films featuring the Sex Pistols, and has continued with various off-beat projects, including The Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle, Absolute Beginners and a documentary film about Glastonbury.

:P
Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
pi_174319292
Jim Jarmusch

Film director Jim Jarmusch used to consider music videos as a movie in miniature until he got into a fight with Tom Waits over the making of the one for this song. Jarmush explained to Uncut magazine: "He wanted me to cut it differently, and I said, that 'it's like a film I'm making, Tom,' and, and he said, 'no, it's a commercial for this song. If people are watching TV, I don't want them changing channel. If you can pop this crazy image in the earlier, it would help this, that, blah blah blah.'"

"We had a big fight in which I dropped him in an enclosed parking lot behind a metal door in LA in the middle of the night," Jarmush added. "He was pounding on the door. I vividly remember the insult, which no one has ever said to me again. He yelled through the door, 'God dammit, Jim, I'm going to glue your hair to the wall.' At which point I let him back in. It was a fight between friends. We reconciled."

pi_174321510
Well, what possible harm could one insane, mutant tentacle do?
pi_174347617
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 9 oktober 2017 09:02 schreef tong80 het volgende:
Julien Andrew Temple (born 26 November 1952)

Deze is ook van Temple. Niet echt een videoclip maar meer een korte film:

Ich fälle Bäume und hupf und spring, steck Blumen in die Vas
Ich schlupf in Frauenkleider, und lummel mich in Bars
pi_174347651
pi_174348794
Spike Jonze, ook begonnen als regisseur van videoclips.

Bijvoorbeeld:

pi_174348917
En deze van Sofia Coppola, en zo heb ik vier op een rij.
  woensdag 11 oktober 2017 @ 14:28:57 #11
303802 nogeenoudebekende
The future is shit...
pi_174349354
quote:
Die clip is zo geniaal. _O_.
And so is the past
  woensdag 11 oktober 2017 @ 14:38:30 #12
271695 EP3
Curiouser and curiouser!
pi_174349525
Paul Thomas Anderson ( - Magnolia, Boogie Nights, There Will Be Blood - ) heeft ook n berg videoclips gemaakt voor artiesten als Radiohead/Fiona Apple/Joanna Newsom/Haim...

"Now which way do we go?" - Dorothy Gale
  Trouwste user 2022 woensdag 11 oktober 2017 @ 19:26:03 #13
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_174356631
quote:
7s.gif Op woensdag 11 oktober 2017 12:47 schreef Berkery het volgende:

[..]

Deze is ook van Temple. Niet echt een videoclip maar meer een korte film:

^O^

Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
  Trouwste user 2022 woensdag 11 oktober 2017 @ 19:26:29 #14
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_174356645
  Trouwste user 2022 woensdag 11 oktober 2017 @ 19:27:05 #15
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_174356668
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 11 oktober 2017 14:28 schreef nogeenoudebekende het volgende:

[..]

Die clip is zo geniaal. _O_.
Zeker. In mijn TOP-10

pi_174361366
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 12 oktober 2017 @ 11:28:19 #17
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_174369509
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Moderator donderdag 12 oktober 2017 @ 11:41:04 #18
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_174369816
Leuk topic :)
En mochten we vallen dan is het omhoog. - Krang (uit: Pantani)
My favourite music is the music I haven't yet heard - John Cage
Water: ijskoud de hardste - Gehenna
  Moderator donderdag 12 oktober 2017 @ 11:42:45 #19
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_174369859
David lynch heeft dit gemaakt voor nine inch nailes

blijkbaar.
En mochten we vallen dan is het omhoog. - Krang (uit: Pantani)
My favourite music is the music I haven't yet heard - John Cage
Water: ijskoud de hardste - Gehenna
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 12 oktober 2017 @ 11:45:20 #20
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_174369918
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_174370750
Door Peter 'Sleazy' Christopherson (van o.a. Coil & Throbbing Gristle):

nee, jij dan!
pi_174371671
Je leert nog eens wat: Brian De Palma.

Well, what possible harm could one insane, mutant tentacle do?
  Trouwste user 2022 donderdag 12 oktober 2017 @ 16:24:43 #23
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_174376276
quote:
6s.gif Op donderdag 12 oktober 2017 13:06 schreef pipster het volgende:
Je leert nog eens wat: Brian De Palma.

Courtney Cox was gecast door hetzelfde bureau als nog drie van Friends. Gok ik zo, want de één zat in Married with Children, de ander in The Wonder Years en Courtney zelf was het hoogbegaafde vriendinnetje van Michael J, Fox in Familie Ties. Destijds was ik nog TV-Junk in plaats van internet-crimineel.

pi_174378862
Woodkid bewandelde de omgekeerde weg. Hij regisseerde al met succes videoclips voordat hij zelf als artiest doorbrak.

Als regisseur o.a. deze:

Maar hij zat ook achter de 24-uurs videoclip van "Happy" van Pharrell, met cameo's van allerlei bekende artiesten. De website is niet meer online, helaas. Maar er is nog wel een YouTube-playlist:
Vanzelfsprekend regisseerde hij ook de clips voor z'n eigen nummers, zoals deze:

pi_174393237
http://www.nporadio2.nl/n(...)eel-toffe-videoclips
De inhoud van dit artikel kan rechtstreeks in dit topic. :Y
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')