abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_173946845
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 09:10 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

Wat, persoonlijke beledigingen zijn niet constructief in politiek beleid? Maar het voelt zo goed, en het is goed voor Trumps ego. Laten we het 4d schaken noemen om er een positieve draai aan te geven.
Of Trump wil een conflict uitlokken, om de aandacht af te leiden van Mueller's onderzoek.
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_173946953
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 14:31 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:

[..]

Of Trump wil een conflict uitlokken, om de aandacht af te leiden van Mueller's onderzoek.
In 1 Tweet de oorlog verklaren aan Noord Korea en Manafort een presidential pardon geven. :7
pi_173947182
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 14:37 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

In 1 Tweet de oorlog verklaren aan Noord Korea en Manafort een presidential pardon geven. :7
En dat Sessions de corruptie van de Clintons gaat onderzoeken
pi_173947187
Stephen Curry Says He'll Vote No on Warriors' Potential White House Trip

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zaterdag 23-09-2017 om 14:45:19 Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn! reageer retweet
:')
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_173947307
quote:
6s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 14:51 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

realDonaldTrump twitterde op zaterdag 23-09-2017 om 14:45:19 Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn! reageer retweet
Hoeveelste keer is dit nu al dat hij het "You can't quit, you're fired" uithaalt? :')
Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem.
Far across the moonbeam I know that's who you are
pi_173947359
Wat een klein kind is het toch ook :{
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 15:10:00 #32
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_173947429
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 14:31 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:

[..]

If Kim nukes DC there will no Special Investigation anymore! #Winning!
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 15:10:56 #33
187810 Szura
Kijk eens aan!
pi_173947440
quote:

Haha :')
Kleuter is weer eens gekrenkt in z'n ego.
Lekker zuipen, lekker dansen en daarna lekker neuken.
pi_173947535
T R U M P baas ^O^
  zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 15:21:09 #35
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_173947587
quote:

https://mobile.twitter.co(...)s/911580376660942848
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
  † In Memoriam † zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 15:30:53 #36
159335 Boze_Appel
Vrij Fruit
pi_173947716
quote:

Het was al maanden bekend dat ze niet zouden komen. :P
Carpe Libertatem
  Redactie Games zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 16:40:16 #37
436761 crew  Puddington
Ja, die nerd!
pi_173948609
Ik durf te wedden dat er alleen een oorlog met Noord-korea gaat komen als Kim Donnie eraan herinnert dat hij de popular vote heeft verloren. Zelfs een kernproef met het equivalent van tsar bomba krijgt hem niet sneller op de kast dan dat :')
Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day
pi_173949068
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 15:17 schreef Nintex het volgende:
T R U M P baas ^O^
Troll alert :')
pi_173949914
Vergelijking van Graham-Cassidy met voorgaande plannen:

https://www.nytimes.com/i(...)fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 18:06:38 #40
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_173950597
Een bloemlezing van de herverkiezingscampagne van Trump gisteren:

quote:
“Where’s General? Where is he? Where is he?” Trump said. “General! Come up here. Quick! Come here, come here. Four star. Come here. Come, come, come, come.”

Kelly ran onstage and shook the president’s hand. Trump pulled him toward the lectern, but Kelly declined to say anything. Instead, he pointed at the president with a smile and told the audience to direct their applause to Trump, not him. He then slowly backed his way off the stage.

“He just wants to work,” Trump said. “He’s done a good job. Four-star Marine. That’s good.”

https://www.washingtonpos(...)-in-rambling-speech/
Hoelang laat Kelly zich nog kleineren door zo'n klein kind?

quote:
“Believe me, folks,” he said. “The wall is happening.”

Trump said that there’s already a wall along the border and that the administration is renovating it over the next six to seven months to be “pristine, perfect, just as good as new, although we may go a little bit higher than that, but that’s okay.” And Trump said that he’s collecting samples for building a new wall that’s “see through.”
Repair The Fence!

quote:
“Wouldn’t you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, ‘Get that son of a b---- off the field right now. Out. He’s fired. He’s FIRED!’” Trump boomed.

As the crowd burst into cheers, the president threw his hands into the air and shook his head. For the fourth time that night, the crowd began to chant: “USA! USA! USA!”

“That’s a total disrespect of our heritage,” Trump said. “That’s a total disrespect of everything that we stand for. Okay? Everything that we stand for. And I know we have freedoms, and we have freedom of choice and many, many different freedoms, but you know what? It’s still totally disrespectful.”
Ja, vrijheid en blabla, maar waarom kunnen we niet gewoon respectvol zijn? Dat politiek incorrecte gedoe ook altijd! Schuld van die son of a bitch.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_173951169
quote:
VicBergerIV twitterde op zaterdag 23-09-2017 om 16:23:41 @realDonaldTrump True, it's usually a great honor. https://t.co/gJUKK3k8TF reageer retweet
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_173951181
Zolang de Dems in identiteitscrisis zijn heeft Trump daarvan in ieder geval niets te vrezen.
cnni twitterde op zaterdag 23-09-2017 om 18:43:35 Democrats can't decide: Blame Bernie Sanders or rally around him? | Analysis by CNN's @GregJKrieghttps://t.co/evajMiaV2R reageer retweet
  zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 18:51:43 #43
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_173951214
quote:
10s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 18:48 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

VicBergerIV twitterde op zaterdag 23-09-2017 om 16:23:41 @realDonaldTrump True, it's usually a great honor. https://t.co/gJUKK3k8TF reageer retweet
KingJames twitterde op zaterdag 23-09-2017 om 17:17:24 U bum @StephenCurry30 already said he ain't going! So therefore ain't no invite. Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up! reageer retweet
pi_173951387
quote:
The following statement is in response to President Donald Trump’s comments last night...

STATEMENT FROM NFL COMMISSIONER ROGER GOODELL

The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture. There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month. Divisive comments like these demonstrate an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL, our great game and all of our players, and a failure to understand the overwhelming force for good our clubs and players represent in our communities.
pi_173951813
quote:
To Donald

I believe in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of this country even though at the time they were drafted, their tenets of life, liberty justice for all and eventual freedom of speech, religion, assembly, press and petition amendment ratified in Dec 1791, only applied to a select group of people and not ones that looked like me.

Donald Trump, I listened to your Alabama rally rant and could not believe how easily you say what you say.

We have become numb to your outlandish acts, tweets and recent retweet of you knocking down Hillary Clinton with a golf ball that you hit.

Donald Trump, your boorish and disgusting actions are not funny. They actually promote violence against women especially when your followers act out what you say.

I used to walk the grounds of UVA in Charlottesville, VA as a graduate student only to watch in horror as those same grounds became a battlefield being trod by Nazi and anti-Semitic worshippers armed with assault style weapons ready to fight to make America White again. (their words). You actually said there were nice people on both sides. People armed and ready to kill other Americans for the purpose of eradicating Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Mexicans, Asians, Latinas and even the first real Americans, Native Americans to make America Great Again were “nice people”?

Comparing this to what you say in condemnation of an unarmed black man peacefully protesting by exercising his constitutional First Amendment rights by silently taking a knee is appalling, unnerving and reprehensible.

Today, you called Colin Kaepernick “a son-of-a-bitch.”

You said he should be fired.

You are calling his white mother a bitch.

The strong contrast in language for a black man and a Nazi is very telling. Do you have any sense of decency or shame in what you say to the American people that are part of your duty to serve respectfully with dignity, presidentially?

Our National Anthem has been edited to try not to offend, because when Francis Scott Key penned the song he watched freed slaves fighting for the British and wrote this stanza:

“And where is that band who so vauntingly swore,
That the havoc of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a Country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul footstep’s pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave,
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.”

I guess if I were a slave back then I probably would have done anything to obtain freedom from my American oppressors who were whipping, killing, raping, dismembering, hanging or releasing the dogs on people like me all under our Constitution.

In 1814 former slaves fought with the British for their freedom from their American enslavers.

Key witnessed a battle from a ship off the Maryland shore at Fort McHenry, which inspired him to write what became our National Anthem.

I served my country not in the military, but as 1 of 362 American Astronauts that have explored the universe to help advance our civilization. Not just Americans, but all humans. I also was briefly in the NFL and stood for the National Anthem with my hand over my heart. What makes us great is our differences and respecting that we are all created equally even if not always treated that way.

Looking back at our planet from space really helps one get a bigger perspective on how petty and divisive we can be. Donald Trump, maybe you should ask your good friend Mr. Putin to give you a ride on a Soyuz rocket to our International Space Station and see what it’s like to work together with people we used to fight against, where your life depends on it. See the world and get a greater sense of what it means to be part of the human race, we call it the Orbital Perspective.

Donald Trump, please know that you are supposed to be a unifier and a compassionate and empathetic leader. If you can’t do the job then please step down and let someone else try. I pray that you do the right thing.

May God bless you.

Sincerely,

Leland Melvin
Former Astronaut and NFL Player
pi_173952188
Het aantal Indiërs dat naar de VS komt voor werk of studie neemt af:
https://buff.ly/2foOoZf
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_173952192
Ik nodig gaarne Leland Melvin uit om in Berkeley op de universiteit Ann Coulter binnen te loodsen als hij echt zo bezig is met free speech
  zaterdag 23 september 2017 @ 20:56:50 #48
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_173953203
En Trump besteed nog twee tweets aan sport. Rijke sporters moeten ontslagen worden als ze niet blijven staan bij het volkslied. Wie zei ook alweer dat afleiding van de economie een verliezende strategie is?
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_173953322
quote:
Donald Trump, maybe you should ask your good friend Mr. Putin to give you a ride on a Soyuz rocket to our International Space Station
Kannietski, bonespurski, very auwski. :P

(And maybe also afraid of heightski.)
pi_173953729
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 23 september 2017 20:09 schreef Monolith het volgende:
Het aantal Indiërs dat naar de VS komt voor werk of studie neemt af:
https://buff.ly/2foOoZf
Goed nieuws voor de gewone Amerikaan.

Ze waren dusdanig wanhopig dat ze >5 jaar voor een niet marktconform salaris wilden werken. Niet goed voor een eerlijke competitie.

H1b moet afgeschaft worden, of vervangen door een eerlijker alternatief. Nu misbruiken bedrijven het om onderbetaalde, uitstekend gekwalificeerde, werknemers te vinden.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')