abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_173497875
IvankaTrump twitterde op woensdag 30-08-2017 om 21:35:50 We must reform our tax code so that all Americans can succeed in our modern economy & achieve the American Dream!… https://t.co/8KRPbuywOi reageer retweet
Oh, Ivanka. You really are daddy's little girl O+

Trump Touts ‘Middle Class’ Tax Relief But Only Detail He Offers Helps The Rich
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
pi_173498024
En uiteraard moet Donnie nog even huilen over dat men zo gemeen tegen hem doet:

realDonaldTrump twitterde op woensdag 30-08-2017 om 15:27:47 After reading the false reporting and even ferocious anger in some dying magazines, it makes me wonder, WHY? All I want to do is #MAGA! reageer retweet
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 09:44:35 #28
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_173498068
Maar Ivanka is toch ook gewoon een normale Amerikaan en self made millionaire. Zo beschrijft ze in haar autobiografie dat ze haar eerste geld heeft verdiend met een limonadestand op straat. Dat is keihard zwoegen. Dat verder niemand haar geld gaf en vervolgens de slaven schoonmaaksters van de Trump estate het zo zielig vonden en hun weinige pesos aan haar gaven, doet daar verder niks aan af. Earned the sweat of her own brow. En daarna was het alleen nog maar up and up met haar vermogen.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 09:55:58 #29
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_173498215
Mueller teams up with New York attorney general in Manafort probe

quote:
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is working with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on its investigation into Paul Manafort and his financial transactions, according to several people familiar with the matter.

The cooperation is the latest indication that the federal probe into President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman is intensifying. It also could potentially provide Mueller with additional leverage to get Manafort to cooperate in the larger investigation into Trump’s campaign, as Trump does not have pardon power over state crimes.

The two teams have shared evidence and talked frequently in recent weeks about a potential case, these people said. One of the people familiar with progress on the case said both Mueller’s and Schneiderman’s teams have collected evidence on financial crimes, including potential money laundering.

No decision has been made on where or whether to file charges. “Nothing is imminent,” said one of the people familiar with the case.

Manafort has not been accused of any wrongdoing and has previously denied it. A spokesman for Manafort didn’t return phone calls seeking comment.

A representative for Mueller’s office declined to comment, as did the New York attorney general’s office.

People close to Manafort say the team has pressured him by approaching family members and former business partners. A number of other firms and people who have worked with him have received subpoenas.

Federal agents also conducted an early-morning raid at Manafort’s home in late July, seizing documents and other items.

Manafort did not resist the search, his spokesman Jason Maloni said at the time of the raid.

State and federal prosecutors believe the prospect of a presidential pardon could affect whether Manafort decides to cooperate with investigators in the federal Trump investigation, said one of the people familiar with the matter.

While Trump has not signaled any public intention to pardon Manafort or anyone else involved in the Russia investigations, the president has privately discussed his pardon powers with his advisers.

Mueller’s team has been looking into Manafort’s lobbying work and financial transactions, including real estate deals in New York.

Schneiderman has a contentious history with Trump. The president has mocked him relentlessly on social media and TV, denouncing him as a “hack” and “lightweight.”

The attorney general won a $25 million settlement last November after a lengthy investigation into fraudulent practices at Trump University. The president said he settled just to have the matter behind him, though his previous mantra was to never settle cases.

The New York prosecutor’s office also is looking into some of Trump’s business transactions and could potentially share those records with Mueller’s team, one of these people said. Those inquiries are in the preliminary stage.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_173498329
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 09:44 schreef speknek het volgende:
Maar Ivanka is toch ook gewoon een normale Amerikaan en self made millionaire. Zo beschrijft ze in haar autobiografie dat ze haar eerste geld heeft verdiend met een limonadestand op straat. Dat is keihard zwoegen. Dat verder niemand haar geld gaf en vervolgens de slaven schoonmaaksters van de Trump estate het zo zielig vonden en hun weinige pesos aan haar gaven, doet daar verder niks aan af. Earned the sweat of her own brow. En daarna was het alleen nog maar up and up met haar vermogen.
Ik moest lachen :')
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 10:05:30 #31
3928 Ulx
pi_173498340
Trump's electoral threat against Sen. Claire McCaskill raises legal questions

quote:
Speaking at an industrial-fan factory in Springfield, Trump singled out McCaskill, a Democrat who is up for reelection next year in a state the president won decisively in 2016.

“We must — we have no choice — we must lower our taxes. And your senator, Claire McCaskill, she must do this for you, and if she doesn’t do it for you, you have to vote her out of office,” Trump said to loud applause and whistling from the audience. “She’s got to make that commitment. She’s got to make that commitment. If she doesn’t do it — we just can’t do this anymore with the obstruction and the obstructionists.”

Ethics experts said the main issue raised by the president’s comments is whether he was ad-libbing or whether White House aides planned for him to urge McCaskill’s defeat.

Trump is not covered by the Hatch Act, the federal law prohibiting politicking while on official duty, but White House officials are subject to the measure.

“The Office of Special Counsel should examine very closely if staffers were involved in the preparation of these remarks,” said Nick Schwellenbach, a former OSC official now with the Project on Government Oversight.

Richard Painter, a former White House ethics lawyer under President George W. Bush and now a University of Minnesota law professor, underscored that point.

“The issue to look at is: Was someone charged with writing an official speech writing political lines?” Painter said. “If he ad-libbed it, the president can do that.”
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 10:53:08 #32
295722 Euribob
Plus 150 Basispunten
pi_173499185
quote:
Dat zijn dan wel van die zwakke lichtpuntjes van het Trump presidentschap. De positie van een Democratische senator in Republikeins gebied is voor de komende verkiezingen in iedergeval veilig gesteld.
Choking on those tossed salads and scrambled eggs
pi_173500921
quote:
Most Voters Think Trump Dislikes The Media More Than White Supremacists

Voters were asked an unusual question in a Fox News poll released Wednesday: Who does President Donald Trump dislike more — white supremacists or the news media?

The poll results show 70 percent of voters (and the majority of both Democrats and Republicans) believe the president dislikes the media more than white supremacists. Another 12 percent of respondents said he “dislikes both.”

Most voters appeared to express dissatisfaction with Trump’s leadership overall. More than 55 percent of poll respondents said they “disapproved” of the job Trump is doing as president. Fifty-six percent said the president is “tearing the country apart.”

sorz
  Redactie Games donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 13:03:41 #34
436761 crew  Puddington
Ja, die nerd!
pi_173501538
quote:
Eric Trump says his father ‘tunes out’ criticism so he doesn’t commit suicide ‘out of depression’

Eric Trump suggested that his father doesn’t take criticism seriously because doing so would lead to depression and suicidal thoughts.

During an interview Tuesday on The Joe Pags Show, Trump’s son said “politics is the nastiest business I’ve ever seen” because the president is constantly bombarded with criticism.

“I mean, just the evilness and the hatred in that world is unlike anything I could have fathomed before. And no matter what he does, they’re going to hit him on it and they’re going to go after him, and it’s the swamp and it’s a corrupt system.”

“It’s the media, the mainstream media, who does not want him to succeed. It’s government who does not want him to succeed… No matter what he does, he’s going to get hit, and listen, I think you have to tune it out. You obviously have to be tuned into it, but at the same time you have to take it all with a grain of salt.”

“If they weren’t talking about you, you wouldn’t be doing something right and it’s important to keep it in context, otherwise quite frankly you’d probably end up killing yourself out of depression,” Eric Trump said. “But he’s doing a great job.”

During the interview, Eric also said his father was not a racist because he had hired minorities to work in his businesses.

“There is no racist bone in my father’s body. He is the greatest guy in the world,” he insisted.
https://www.rawstory.com/(...)e-out-of-depression/

Tuurlijk joh, haal er ook maar even zelfmoord erbij om het extra dramatisch te laten lijken :')
Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 13:06:13 #35
3928 Ulx
pi_173501585
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 13:03 schreef Puddington het volgende:

[..]

https://www.rawstory.com/(...)e-out-of-depression/

Tuurlijk joh, haal er ook maar even zelfmoord erbij om het extra dramatisch te laten lijken :')
Misschien had hij aan zijn voorganger kunnen vragen of die ook zo vaak onterechte kritiek kreeg. Oh wacht effe....
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 13:55:39 #36
384435 klappernootopreis
Pleens treens en ottomobile
pi_173502333
quote:
7s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 10:53 schreef Euribob het volgende:

[..]

Dat zijn dan wel van die zwakke lichtpuntjes van het Trump presidentschap. De positie van een Democratische senator in Republikeins gebied is voor de komende verkiezingen in iedergeval veilig gesteld.
Zal vast en zeker niet de enige zijn.
Mag ik je vandaag weer eens irriteren?
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 14:02:39 #37
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_173502452
Wat mij opvalt bij de Rusland affaire is dat er zo ontzettend veel dingen gebeuren die nét tegen het randje lopen.

Misschien is het opzet. Je kunt als staatshoofd alles ontkennen, waarna door de FBI gericht wordt gegraven en je sowieso de sjaak bent. Je kunt ook een andere manier proberen om onder een politieke wandaad uit te komen: overspoel de onderzoekers met een heleboel semi-schandaaltjes dan verzuipt de FBI er vanzelf in.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 14:12:42 #38
3928 Ulx
pi_173502687
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 14:02 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:
Wat mij opvalt bij de Rusland affaire is dat er zo ontzettend veel dingen gebeuren die nét tegen het randje lopen.

Misschien is het opzet. Je kunt als staatshoofd alles ontkennen, waarna door de FBI gericht wordt gegraven en je sowieso de sjaak bent. Je kunt ook een andere manier proberen om onder een politieke wandaad uit te komen: overspoel de onderzoekers met een heleboel semi-schandaaltjes dan verzuipt de FBI er vanzelf in.
Dat lijkt me een vergezochte verklaring.Je loopt het risico dat het Congres er de balen van krijgt en al die kleine dingen op gaat tellen. En dan ben je alsnog de sjaak.
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 14:15:04 #39
295722 Euribob
Plus 150 Basispunten
pi_173502748
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 13:55 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

Zal vast en zeker niet de enige zijn.
Klopt, de komende Senaatsverkiezingen in 2018 hebben de Democraten vooral heel veel te verliezen. De Klasse 1 senatoren die daar verkiesbaar zijn zijn in grote meerderheid (23 van de 33, 25 als je Bernie en Angus King meerekent) Democratisch. Ze zouden onder Clinton waarschijnlijk wel een significant verlies hebben geleden, maar nu kijken ze uit op een behoud van alle 23 en met wat geluk misschien wel winst.
Choking on those tossed salads and scrambled eggs
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 14:16:46 #40
384435 klappernootopreis
pi_173502787
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 14:12 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Dat lijkt me een vergezochte verklaring.Je loopt het risico dat het Congres er de balen van krijgt en al die kleine dingen op gaat tellen. En dan ben je alsnog de sjaak.
Niet als het allemaal nét binnen de grenzen blijft. dan geldt de regel: close, but no sigar.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 14:57:59 #41
3928 Ulx
pi_173503453
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 14:16 schreef klappernootopreis het volgende:

[..]

Niet als het allemaal nét binnen de grenzen blijft. dan geldt de regel: close, but no sigar.
Nee hoor. Het Congres bepaalt wat die Crimes & Misdemeanors zijn. En verder heb ik weinig vertrouwen in Trumps kunsten op die evenwichtsbalk. Ik zie hem binnenkort wel weer goed de bietenbrug op gaan.
pi_173505924
Mueller teams up with New York attorney general in Manafort probe

quote:
The cooperation is the latest sign that the investigation into Trump's former campaign chairman is intensifying.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team is working with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on its investigation into Paul Manafort and his financial transactions, according to several people familiar with the matter.

The cooperation is the latest indication that the federal probe into President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman is intensifying. It also could potentially provide Mueller with additional leverage to get Manafort to cooperate in the larger investigation into Trump’s campaign, as Trump does not have pardon power over state crimes.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_173506206
De man blijft maar geven!
pi_173507512
quote:
10s.gif Op donderdag 31 augustus 2017 10:04 schreef Barbusse het volgende:

[..]

Ik moest lachen :')
Ik zie haar al helemaal zitten
Op woensdag 31 januari 2007 19:20 schreef Lord_Vetinari het volgende:
Ik heb veel stomme posts gezien op fora, maar deze zit toch wel in de top 10 (voorzichtig geschat; het kan ook de top 5 zijn). Nou ik sta iig in zijn top 10
pi_173513655
En dan twee van die kleerkasten met onmiskenbare gorilla-genen erachter met de veelbetekenende blik in de varkensoogjes dat je ook heus nog wel plek hebt voor glas nummer vijftien... en zestien... en zev--... je houdt het maar op hoor! ...zeventien... achttien...
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 22:14:21 #46
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_173514427
Manafort Notes From Russian Meet Contain Cryptic Reference to ‘Donations’
https://www.nbcnews.com/n(...)ce-donations-n797816

De "I love it, especially in the summer" meeting wordt steeds interessanter.
Ik weet niet of Trump hierbij betrokken was, aangezien het om low-level mensen ging zoals zijn campagneleider, zijn zoon en schoonzoon, maar we zullen zien.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
pi_173514776
Wat een chaos in het witte huis, wanneer zullen er weer mensen opstappen of ontslagen worden?
https://www.volkskrant.nl(...)opadviseur~a4514189/
pi_173514990
Het is vuile wasdag vandaag. Comey had al voor het onderzoek besloten om Clinton niet te vervolgen.
Barnes_Law twitterde op donderdag 31-08-2017 om 22:23:23 Comey decided to let Hillary walk BEFORE interviewing Hillary, BEFORE interviewing 16 witnesses, and BEFORE giving… https://t.co/3mZUQIBA9U reageer retweet
  donderdag 31 augustus 2017 @ 22:27:31 #49
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_173515053
Ik ken deze advocaat ergens van ... eens zoeken.
pi_173515145
En weer dat 'Making Heroes' gedoe :')
realDonaldTrump twitterde op donderdag 31-08-2017 om 22:06:35 THANK YOU to all of the incredible HEROES in Texas. America is with you! #TexasStrong https://t.co/8N4ABo9Ihp reageer retweet
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')