Secretary of Commerce - Wilbur Ross
Secretary of Labor - Alexander Acosta
Secretary of Health and Human Services - Tom Price
Secretary of Housing & Urban Development - Ben Carson
Secretary of Transportation - Elaine Chao
Secretary of Energy - Rick Perry
Secretary of Education - Betsy DeVos
Secretary of Veterans Affairs - Steve Shulkin
Secretary of Homeland Security - Elaine Duke (Acting)

Cabinet-level officials:
White House Chief of Staff - John F. Kelly
Trade Reprensentative - Robert Lighthizer
Director of National Intelligence - Dan Coats
Ambassador to the UN - Nikki Haley
Director of the Office of Management & Budget - Mick Mulvaney
Director of the Central Intelligence Agency - Mike Pompeo
Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency - Scott Pruitt
Administrator of the Small Business Administration - Linda McMahon

Andere kopstukken:
Stephen Bannon (Chief Strategist), Ivanka Trump (Advisor to the President), Jared Kushner (Senior Adviser Strategic Planning), Stephen Miller (Senior Adviser Policy), Herbert McMaster (National Security Adviser), Kellyanne Conway (Counselor), Donald McGahn (White House Counsel), Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Press Secretary), Christopher Wray (Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation), Robert Mueller (Special Counsel), Rod Rosenstein (United States Deputy Attorney General).

Verdwenen of voormalige kopstukken:
Michael Flynn (National Security Advisor), Sally Yates (Attorney General (Acting)), James Comey (FBI Director), Reince Priebus (Chief of Staff), Mike Dubke (White House Communications Director), Sean Spicer (Press Secretary, White House Communications Director (Acting)), Anthony Scaramucci (White House Communications Director), Preet Bharara (U.S. Attorney).
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 18:42:47 #2
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_172930157
Op de Golfbaan. Saai hoor.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_172930354
Acosta twitterde op vrijdag 04-08-2017 om 21:42:36 Trump ignores shouted questions on Mueller and grand jury as he departs for Bedminster https://t.co/jB7mcbjmfu reageer retweet
Jim Acosta heeft zichzelf weer belachelijk gemaakt :')
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 18:54:24 #4
3928 Ulx
pi_172930366
Moet Mueller en zijn team eigenlijk ook niet in de OP?
pi_172930407
Scavino45 twitterde op zaterdag 05-08-2017 om 17:29:56 Behind the scenes at the @WhiteHouse - the Resolute desk being removed from the Oval as renovations begin. History:… https://t.co/LsptC7NOJB reageer retweet
Renovaties in het Witte Huis. Had al ergens gelezen dat Trump's vakantie noodzakelijk was om de boel op te knappen.
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 19:00:40 #6
3928 Ulx
pi_172930458
quote:
Members of the team include:[9][13][14][15][16][17][18]
Zainab Ahmad: assistant U.S. attorney in the Eastern District of New York, specializing in terrorism cases[17]
Greg Andres: former deputy assistant attorney general, managed foreign bribery division[18]
Rush Atkinson: trial attorney in the DOJ fraud section[17]
Peter Carr: Team spokesman, a veteran DOJ spokesperson[19]
Michael Dreeben: Deputy Solicitor General, who oversees the Justice Department's criminal appellate docket; an expert in criminal law[20][15][17]
Andrew D. Goldstein: Former leader of the public corruption unit, Southern District of New York[21][17]
Adam Jed: Attorney in the DOJ Civil Division, appellate section[22]
Robert Mueller: Team leader; Special counsel for the United States Department of Justice
Lisa C. Page: DOJ trial attorney in the FBI's Criminal Division Organized Crime Section; formerly an attorney in the office of the FBI general counsel[16]
Elizabeth Barchas Prelogar: Assistant with the solicitor general's office; fluent in Russian; former law clerk to Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Elena Kagan[23][17]
James L. Quarles III: Former assistant special prosecutor on the Watergate Special Prosecution Force[17]
Jeannie Rhee: Partner at WilmerHale, specializing in white-collar crime; a former attorney in the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel and Assistant United States Attorney in the District of Columbia[17]
Brandon Van Grack: Justice Department national security division prosecutor[17]
Andrew Weissmann: Chief of the DOJ Criminal Division's Fraud Section[9][17]
Aaron Zebley: Former chief of staff to Mueller at the FBI[17]
Aaron Zelinsky: An attorney on detail from the U.S. Attorney's Office in the District of Maryland[24][25]
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 19:02:13 #7
3928 Ulx
pi_172930492
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 18:56 schreef Nintex het volgende:
Scavino45 twitterde op zaterdag 05-08-2017 om 17:29:56 Behind the scenes at the @WhiteHouse - the Resolute desk being removed from the Oval as renovations begin. History:… https://t.co/LsptC7NOJB reageer retweet
Renovaties in het Witte Huis. Had al ergens gelezen dat Trump's vakantie noodzakelijk was om de boel op te knappen.
Dat is een beetje slap excuus. Hij kan probleemloos een ander kantoortje pakken.
  zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 19:09:08 #8
469602 dellipder
Unwashed brains
pi_172930574
Weet iemand of Judicial Watch de DOJ gaat aanklagen vanwege de redacties van de 'talking points'? Om ze dus openbaar te krijgen, bedoel ik.
Crooked Hillary
“Political correctness is tyranny with manners"-- Charlton Heston (1999)
"If Fascism Ever Comes To America, It Will Come In The Name Of Liberalism" -- Ronald Reagan (1975)
"Socialsm...feeling hungry and misrable with a friend" -- Common sense (2018)
  zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 19:09:13 #9
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_172930577
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 18:56 schreef Nintex het volgende:
Ik hoop dat ze de sloten vervangen....

(Props voor Stephen Colbert voor die grap)
pi_172930628
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 19:09 schreef SureD1 het volgende:

[..]

Ik hoop dat ze de sloten vervangen....

(Props voor Stephen Colbert voor die grap)
Hehhehe en toen speelde John Baptiste zeker een pingeltje op de piano
  zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 19:19:59 #11
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_172930820
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 19:44:23 #12
3928 Ulx
pi_172931305
quote:
Kunnen ze Trump gebruiken om die dingen te ijken: als hij wat zegt en dat ding gaat niet af is er een nieuwe nodig.
  zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 20:17:55 #13
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_172932158
quote:
Trump had little time for in-depth briefings on Afghanistan’s history, its complicated politics or its seemingly endless civil war. Even a single page of bullet points on the country seemed to tax the president’s attention span on the subject, said senior White House officials.

“I call the president the two-minute man,” said one Trump confidant. “The president has patience for a half-page.”

Another problem was overcoming the president’s skepticism that winning in Afghanistan was even possible.

On Afghanistan, McMaster wanted something that would appeal to the president’s instincts as a promoter, U.S. officials said.

The solution: The general dug up pictures of Kabul’s Massoud Circle from 2005 and 2015 to show how businesses and traffic had returned to the once-desolate area. And he asked one of his Afghanistan experts to find a black-and-white snapshot from 1972 of Afghan women in miniskirts walking through Kabul.

https://www.washingtonpos(...)7d3a2d304_story.html
The 2-minute man overtuigen met foto's van vrouwen in miniskirts. :D
I love it.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Moderator zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 20:20:39 #14
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_172932224
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 19:44 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Kunnen ze Trump gebruiken om die dingen te ijken: als hij wat zegt en dat ding gaat niet af is er een nieuwe nodig.
Nee, zo werkt dat niet, leugendetectors werken alleen als je de waarheid weet maar die niet zegt, bij Trump kunnen we er gevoegelijk van uitgaan dat het weten gewoon niet aanwezig is en dat hij de dingen die hij zegt meestal geloofd.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
  zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 20:51:03 #15
280416 Whiskers2009
Maak dat de kat wijs!!
pi_172932996
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 18:54 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Moet Mueller en zijn team eigenlijk ook niet in de OP?
Mueller staat (stond al) in de OP....
"He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither" Benjamin Franklin
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 20:59:00 #16
3928 Ulx
pi_172933173
quote:
1s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 20:51 schreef Whiskers2009 het volgende:

[..]

Mueller staat (stond al) in de OP....
Maar zijn team niet.
  Overall beste user 2022 zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 @ 21:04:17 #17
3928 Ulx
pi_172933289
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 20:20 schreef Tijger_m het volgende:

[..]

Nee, zo werkt dat niet, leugendetectors werken alleen als je de waarheid weet maar die niet zegt, bij Trump kunnen we er gevoegelijk van uitgaan dat het weten gewoon niet aanwezig is en dat hij de dingen die hij zegt meestal geloofd.
Zou het? Hij was een verkoper. Een professioneel bullshitter. Ik betwijfel of hij echt niet doorgeeft dat hij uit zijn nek kletst.
En mocht je gelijk hebben zou ik graag een bevestiging zien dat Trump zeker weet dat hij de popular vote heeft gewonnen.
pi_172933723
quote:
Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 21:04 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Zou het? Hij was is een verkoper. Een professioneel bullshitter. Ik betwijfel of hij echt niet doorgeeft dat hij uit zijn nek kletst.
En mocht je gelijk hebben zou ik graag een bevestiging zien dat Trump zeker weet dat hij de popular vote heeft gewonnen.
;(
pi_172934138
quote:
6s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 20:17 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

I love it.
Ondanks de Breitbart's anti McMaster berichtgeving:

'A good man, very pro-Israel': Trump defends McMaster from far-right snipers

quote:
Donald Trump has come to the defense of his national security advisor, HR McMaster, in the face of a sustained attack on the army general from the far right.

The president put out a short statement on Friday night which described McMaster as a “good man”, and said they were “working very well together”. But by Trump’s standards it was a terse statement, unlikely to stem the flow of invective from the president’s own hardline supporters or resolve the factional conflict inside the White House.

Many of the attacks have come through the Breitbart News website, which was run until last August by Trump’s in-house ideologue, Stephen Bannon. Breitbart stories described McMaster as “increasingly volatile” and said he “frequent blows his top”. Another headline said he was “deeply hostile to Israel and to Trump”.

The Trump statement, provided to White House reporters on Friday night, said: “General McMaster and I are working very well together. He is a good man and very pro-Israel. I am grateful for the work he continues to do serving our country.”
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_172934277
quote:
6s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 21:39 schreef Kijkertje het volgende:

[..]

Ondanks de Breitbart's anti McMaster berichtgeving:

'A good man, very pro-Israel': Trump defends McMaster from far-right snipers

[..]

Was Priebus ook niet "a good man" toen hij werd ontslagen?
pi_172934304
quote:
6s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 20:17 schreef Montov het volgende:

[..]

I love it.
Maar het had geen effect.
quote:
The briefing did not change Trump’s position, which had been shaped by his two years on the campaign trail and his sense that the American people had lost sight of the war’s purpose. The strategy review that McMaster had hoped to complete by early May — ahead of a NATO conference where he hoped to secure pledges for more European troops — remains stalled.
quote:
McMaster began by compiling a list of 15 strategic problem areas that would guide the council’s work. And he spoke broadly of his concern that U.S. power and influence had been on the decline for much of the past 16 years, said current and former White House officials.
Na 16 jaar oorlog voeren in Afghanistan, Irak, Syrië etc.. En z'n oplossing is meer troepen sturen?
quote:
One key to a better outcome, McMaster argued, was an open-ended commitment that would demonstrate American resolve and compel the Taliban to enter peace talks. McMaster’s version of “America first” in Afghanistan meant negotiating from a position of strength.
De Russen en Chinezen praten met de Taliban, de VS niet. "Negotiating from a position of strength" werkt niet bij de Taliban, zij kunnen wachten, ze weten dat die "strength" de Amerikanen miljarden per maand kost. Trouwens, waarover zou men onderhandelen? Men kan geen toegevingen doen, of men zou de Amerikaanse publieke opinie nu moeten overtuigen dat de Taliban niet zo erg zijn als men vroeger beweerde...
Dat maakt het ook moeilijk om alle troepen terug te trekken uit Afghanistan. You break it, you own it.
quote:
At McMaster’s urging, Trump earlier this summer signed an order giving the Pentagon the authority to send as many as 3,900 more troops requested by commanders to Afghanistan. But Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, concerned about the absence of an approved strategy and chastened by Trump’s doubts about the war, has not authorized the forces to go.
McMaster vertegenwoordigt blijkbaar de mening van de NSC, maar vertegenwoordigt hij ook de mening van het Pentagon?
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
pi_172934327
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 5 augustus 2017 21:43 schreef grrrrg het volgende:

[..]

Was Priebus ook niet "a good man" toen hij werd ontslagen?
Zou me niets verbazen :D
“The fundamental cause of the trouble in the modern world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”— Bertrand Russell
pi_172937925
Federal employees step up defiance of Trump

quote:
Conservatives are unsurprised by the opposition from federal employees.

Chris Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, pointed to news reports about upset employees, social media campaigns and “civil disobedience” training for staffers looking to push back against the White House.

GOP strategist Matt Mackowiak, a contributor to The Hill, attributed the blowback to a host of factors, from the political make-up of civil servants to the use of holdover officials in government offices that are still waiting for the Senate to confirm Trump political appointees.

He said there is also a “real industry now behind recruiting whistleblowers inside the resistance movement,” and creating public outcry about the administration.

“It’s not enough just to be a government employee and resign because of the direction your agency is going,” he said, noting that officials’ concerns are often sincere. “Now you have to do it in a highly public way, out of social pressure and personal motivation.”

Critics of Trump say government employees speaking out should be commended, not punished.

“I think career staff don’t typically speak out publicly unless they feel like there are serious issues and problems going on within the agency,” said Liz Purchia, a former Obama administration EPA spokeswoman.

“It takes a lot of guts for someone to make the decision to end their government service and to put themselves out there for public scrutiny and comment. … You wouldn’t see that if they didn’t feel like there was a considerable threat to the agency and its missions.”

pi_172938055
pi_172938186
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')