Ok?
  dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 11:49:03 #102
258333 Vis1980
Veni Vidi Vissie
pi_172826646
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 11:45 schreef Doublepain het volgende:

[..]

Ik geef alleen aan dat het een ranzige voorbeeld is, dat jij en anderen er meteen discussie van maken en zelfs op de man spelen vind ik raar
er zijn wel meer ranzige dingen gebeurd die jij en andere Trump fanboys helemaal fantastisch vonden, maar blijkbaar is er toch een grens. Hij ligt erg ver en daar ging zijn comment om. Voor het eerst geeft 1 van jullie een duidelijke grens aan.

Maar Clinton is een verkrachter, zijn vrouw een moordenaar, Oboema een Keniaanse Moslim, CNN Fake news, Mexicanen en Moslims per definitie slecht en the Mooch deed zijn eerk perfect.
Het antwoord op de belangrijkste vraag van alle vragen? 42!
  dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 11:50:20 #103
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_172826672
CNN heeft ook een soort van payback na de O'Keef video. :P

quote:
White House officials tricked by email prankster

A self-described "email prankster" in the UK fooled a number of White House officials into thinking he was other officials, including an episode where he convinced the White House official tasked with cyber security that he was Jared Kushner and received that official's private email address unsolicited.

(..)

Masquerading as Priebus, the prankster emailed Scaramucci's official account using a mail.com account on Saturday, the day after Priebus' resignation was announced.

"I had promised myself I would leave my hands mud free," wrote the fake Priebus, "but after reading your tweet today which stated how; 'soon we will learn who in the media who has class, and who hasn't', has pushed me to this. That tweet was breathtakingly hypocritical, even for you. At no stage have you acted in a way that's even remotely classy, yet you believe that's the standard by which everyone should behave towards you? General Kelly will do a fine job. I'll even admit he will do a better job than me. But the way in which that transition has come about has been diabolical. And hurtful. I don't expect a reply."

The very real Scaramucci responded: "You know what you did. We all do. Even today. But rest assured we were prepared. A Man would apologize."

Fake Priebus wrote back: "I can't believe you are questioning my ethics! The so called 'Mooch', who can't even manage his first week in the White House without leaving upset in his wake. I have nothing to apologize for."

Actual Scaramucci responded: "Read Shakespeare. Particularly Othello. You are right there. My family is fine by the way and will thrive. I know what you did. No more replies from me."
In another exchange, Scaramucci was hoodwinked by the same prankster pretending to be Ambassador to Russia-designate Jon Huntsman Jr.

"Who's (sic) head should roll first?" the bogus Huntsman asked from a Gmail account on Friday, before the Priebus termination had been announced. "Maybe I can help things along somewhat."
"Both of them," responded the real Scaramucci, in an apparent reference to both Priebus and White House Senior Adviser Steve Bannon, about whom Scaramucci has been quite critical.

(..)

Huntsman himself was also tricked, with the prankster pretending to be Eric Trump, the President's son.

(..)

Eric Trump, too, was similarly hoodwinked by the prankster emailing as his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., but he soon caught on and responded, "I have sent this to law enforcement who will handle from here."

http://edition.cnn.com/20(...)prankster/index.html
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 11:50:36 #104
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_172826676
quote:
Als zijn achterban inziet dat Trump veel zegt maar niets levert heeft hij wel een probleem.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_172826727
Heerlijk topic zo met weer een hersenloze baggertrol op het negeerlijstje.

The Atlantic had nog wel een aardige samenvatting van de beroerde week van Trump( en dat was nog voordat Scaramucci eruit vloog):

quote:
Trump's Worst Week Yet
The president is said to enjoy chaos and tension—and that’s precisely what he got.

There hasn’t been a single smooth week in the Trump presidency, but last week was, by popular consensus, the worst of them so far. Given the struggles of this president, that’s no small statement. What was remarkable was the breadth of Trump’s troubles. His top legislative priority was, once again, knocked flat. He had to replace Reince Priebus, making Priebus the shortest-tenured chief of staff to serve in the heart of a term. He publicly feuded with Republican senators, saw his new messaging guru call a colleague a “fucking paranoid schizophrenic,” and went to war with his attorney general.

There were so many bleak developments that by Friday it was impossible to keep track of them all. For example, did you remember that during the same week, the National Security Council’s top Middle East official was pushed out in a power struggle, Energy Secretary Rick Perry was pranked by Ukrainian jokesters, and Trump was rebuked by the Boy Scouts of America?

Here’s how it went down:

Monday

The week starts with Trump firing off a series of tweets. Having complained about Attorney General Jeff Sessions during an interview with The New York Times the week before, Trump once again attacks “our beleauguered A.G.” Specifically, Trump calls for the prosecution of his vanquished political rival Hillary Clinton, demanding she be investigated for crimes for which she was already investigated, and cleared, by the FBI. Trump also attacks the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, calling him “sleazy Adam Schiff.”

Amid the attacks on Sessions, Rudy Giuliani, one of Trump’s top campaign surrogates and a rumored replacement for Sessions, tells the press he’s not interested in the job, and says that, pace Trump, Sessions was right to recuse himself from any Russia-related investigations.

Meanwhile on Monday morning, Jared Kushner, Trump’s son-in-law and a White House senior adviser, is on Capitol Hill testifying behind closed doors about his interactions with Russians during and after the election. That’s part of one of the several probes into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia. Meanwhile, the attorney Trump has nominated to lead the criminal division of the Justice Department, Brian Benczkowski, tells Congress he represented Alfa Bank, an institution closely tied to Vladimir Putin, in the time between working for the Trump transition team and his nomination.

In the evening, Trump goes to West Virginia to speak to the 2017 Boy Scout Jamboree, where he delivers a jarringly partisan speech to a nonpartisan gathering, attacking President Obama, bragging about his election, and making a weird reference to illicit activities on yachts. By the end of the week, the Boy Scouts of America will apologize for Trump’s speech: “We sincerely regret that politics were inserted into the Scouting program.”

Trump closes the evening by attacking The Washington Post, incorrectly claiming it is owned by Amazon (they share a controlling owner, but are separate) and implicitly confirming a classified CIA program to arm Syrian rebels. However, he also learns that Senator John McCain will return to Washington for a crucial vote on health care, just days after a brain-cancer diagnosis.

Tuesday

Trump once again kicks the day off with a broadside against Jeff Sessions, demanding to know where his investigations into Clinton are and saying he “has taken a VERY weak position.” Later in the day, in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Trump declines to say whether he will fire Sessions but also won’t say he wants him to stay.

Elsewhere in the Cabinet, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson—who has feuded with the White House over personnel, and seen Trump undercut attempts to end a crisis in the Persian Gulf—decides to take some time off for vacation, despite several live crises. The State Department won’t say whether he is happy in his job. Two Ukrainian comedians post a prank call they made to Energy Secretary Rick Perry, in which he speaks to them for more than 20 minutes about a range of issues.

New communications director Anthony Scaramucci tells reporters that he intends to fire a staffer, Michael Short, then gets furious when the reporters report it. “The fact that you guys know about it before he does really upsets me as a human being and as a Roman Catholic,” Scaramucci complains.

Trump welcomes Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, and in a press conference in the Rose Garden, praises Hariri for being “on the front lines” of the fight against Hezbollah, which is a member of the Lebanese government.

The president gets his best news of the week with a key vote on health care. Having praised John McCain for returning to Washington—“So great that John McCain is coming back to vote. Brave - American hero! Thank you John.”—Trump watches as McCain casts the crucial vote to open debate on Obamacare. (McCain then delivers a speech harshly criticizing Trump.)

In the evening, Trump travels to a rally in Ohio. “With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that's ever held this office,” he says. His speech is full of doomsaying and racist imagery.

Wednesday

Trump starts the morning off by attacking Senator Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, one of two senators to vote against the motion to proceed on Tuesday. He also reportedly threatens to cut off federal funds to Alaska. Murkowski cancels hearings for administration nominees. She is not the only senator to brush the administration back. Several Republicans caution Trump against firing Sessions, with Judiciary Committee Chair Chuck Grassley saying there’s no time on the agenda to confirm a new attorney general.

In the morning, Trump abruptly announces that he has decided not to allow transgender members of the armed services. The announcement takes the Pentagon by surprise. Defense Secretary James Mattis is traveling (and reportedly disagrees with the decision), and top generals, confused by the vague announcement and without clear direction from the White House, say they don’t know how to implement the change or when they will do so. The move also draws immediate legal challenges.

In Trump’s best news of the day, a publisher reveals the cover and title (What Happened) of Hillary Clinton’s memoir.

In the evening, Politico publishes Scaramucci’s financial disclosure, obtained through a routine records request. Scaramucci for some reason decides that it was leaked, and tweets an accusation that White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus (who had opposed his appointment) has leaked it.

Thursday

It’s Scaramucci, not Trump, who sets things in motion Thursday morning. The spokesman calls CNN, where he participates in a bizarre half-hour interview with Chris Cuomo. He once again accuses Priebus of being a leaker, compares their relationship to the murderous Biblical brothers Cain and Abel, and implies that some leakers should be executed.

Derek Harvey, a top National Security Council official on Middle East issues, is reassigned. Harvey, who was appointed by Michael Flynn, the fired national-security adviser, is apparently pushed out as part of a power struggle in which new National-Security Adviser H.R. McMaster is trying to reorient the body.

The Senate approves new sanctions on Russia, Iran, and North Korea by a 98-2 margin, going against the wishes of the White House, which wants to improve ties with Russia and says it needs more flexibility. The margin is veto-proof, meaning Trump has little real choice on the matter. Meanwhile, Senator Lindsey Graham warns Trump not to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The biggest news comes at the end of the day, as The New Yorker’s Ryan Lizza posts an interview with Scaramucci from Wednesday evening. It turns out that Scaramucci’s tweet about Priebus wasn’t the end of it. “Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” he tells Lizza. Of the president’s chief strategist, he says, “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock.” He threatens to fire the entire White House communication staff. Scaramucci also claims to have contacted the Justice Department and agents in the FBI, which, if true, would be a serious violation of protocols. Scaramucci tells Lizza that Priebus will soon be fired.

That’s the mood music as senators settle in for a late night of voting on health care at the Capitol.

Friday

Early in the morning, after 1 a.m., John McCain strides onto the Senate floor and indicates he will vote against the latest last-ditch Obamacare repeal bill, sinking it. That means that after six months of trying to pass Trump’s top legislative priority, and despite Republican control of both the House and Senate, Congress has failed to approve either any repeal measure or any other major legislation. Trump says his preference is to simply let Obamacare collapse and then institute a new system, falsely claiming that has been his position all along.

In the afternoon, Trump travels to Long Island, where he encourages police to deal more harshly with suspects, including giving them “rough rides.” He also complains that laws restrain law-enforcement officials. Many police leaders from across the country condemn Trump’s remarks. The rest of the speech is imbued with the same racially charged imagery as his rally in Ohio.

As Trump returns to Washington, he announces that Priebus is being replaced as chief of staff by John Kelly, the secretary of homeland security and a retired four-star Marine general. Priebus’s departure marks the latest in a highly unusual string of departures from the White House, including a national-security adviser, a chief of staff, a deputy chief of staff, a press secretary, and a communications director.

It’s an astonishing volume of important stories. Even more surprising is the fact that the Russia investigation, which has been at the heart of many of this administration’s worst moments, barely played a role. (Trump’s fury at Sessions is rooted in his recusal from Russia issues.) Kushner’s testimony was behind closed doors, and the flurry of other stories seemed to crowd out the space for any new Russia stories. That dog is unlikely to stay quiet indefinitely.

The good news for Trump is that one imagines it will be hard to outdo last week’s chaos and destruction, at least in the immediate future. Kelly’s arrival might, at least for a time, help to calm matters in the West Wing. They won’t have Reince Priebus to leak about anymore. The bad news is that the common factor in each of these stories last week was not the chief of staff but the president. Trump is said to enjoy chaos and tension around him. If so, he must have had more fun last week than anyone else.
bron
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 11:56:04 #106
65394 Montov
Dogmaticus Irritantus
pi_172826853
Ik vind het niet de slechtste week voor Trump. Gedoe rondom Comey was erger. En ik denk dat er nog ergere weken aan gaan komen.
Géén kloon van tvlxd!
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 11:57:10 #107
3928 Ulx
pi_172826886
Och, geschift is het nieuwe normaal.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:01:29 #108
67640 SaintOfKillers
Hold me closer, Tony Danza
pi_172827007
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 11:52 schreef Monolith het volgende:
Trump welcomes Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri, and in a press conference in the Rose Garden, praises Hariri for being “on the front lines” of the fight against Hezbollah, which is a member of the Lebanese government.
Dit had ik nog niet eens gehoord. Best wel pijnlijk dat dit niet opvalt omdat het niet eens in de top 20 staat van de domste dingen die Trump die week heeft gedaan.
The average burglar breaks in and leaves clues everywhere. But not me. I'm completely clueless.
pi_172827040
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 11:32 schreef Doublepain het volgende:

[..]

Iets wat uitgebreid in het nieuws stond vergelijk je nu met iemand die een waardeloze/walgelijke voorbeeld aanhaalt? Ok als dat het niveau hier is
Pizzagate was alleen nieuws in de alternatieve media. De enige reden dat de reguliere media er aandacht aan voor hadden, was omdat het zo extreem idioot was, niet omdat de aantijgingen serieus werden genomen.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:11:50 #110
3928 Ulx
pi_172827251
quote:
99s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 12:01 schreef SaintOfKillers het volgende:

[..]

Dit had ik nog niet eens gehoord. Best wel pijnlijk dat dit niet opvalt omdat het niet eens in de top 20 staat van de domste dingen die Trump die week heeft gedaan.
Het sneeuwde onder toen hij zijn nieuwe Noord-Korea beleid twitterde. "We're gonna handle it and China has to do that.", dat verhaal.
  dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:14:54 #111
44703 ExtraWaskracht
Laat maar lekker draaien
pi_172827312
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 11:56 schreef Montov het volgende:
Ik vind het niet de slechtste week voor Trump. Gedoe rondom Comey was erger. En ik denk dat er nog ergere weken aan gaan komen.
Naja, het ontslag van The Mooch lijkt me wel positief (in tegenstelling tot zijn aanstelling), maar het WaPo artikel vind ik wel behoorlijk belastend en het artikel van een republikeins senator die Trump hard afwijst is nou ook niet echt gunstig voor hem.
pi_172827636
Overpeinzing: zouden die 4 generaals./ generalen een coup overwegen als het voor hun einde trump oefening is.

Gezien het feit dat men zegt dat Kelly overwoog om te quitten na het ontslag van Comey.
En nu chief of staff.

Nog geen ochtend tweets n.b.
  dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:33:14 #113
192592 SureD1
------------------------------
pi_172827688
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 11:49 schreef Vis1980 het volgende:

[..]

er zijn wel meer ranzige dingen gebeurd die jij en andere Trump fanboys helemaal fantastisch vonden, maar blijkbaar is er toch een grens. Hij ligt erg ver en daar ging zijn comment om. Voor het eerst geeft 1 van jullie een duidelijke grens aan.

Maar Clinton is een verkrachter, zijn vrouw een moordenaar, Oboema een Keniaanse Moslim, CNN Fake news, Mexicanen en Moslims per definitie slecht en the Mooch deed zijn eerk perfect.
QFFT
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:36:22 #114
3928 Ulx
pi_172827763
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 12:30 schreef AnneX het volgende:
Overpeinzing: zouden die 4 generaals./ generalen een coup overwegen als het voor hun einde trump oefening is.

Gezien het feit dat men zegt dat Kelly overwoog om te quitten na het ontslag van Comey.
En nu chief of staff.

Ik betwijfel het.
pi_172827767
quote:

En nu chief of staff.

Nee, dat overwegen ze niet.
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
pi_172828041
quote:
14s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 11:17 schreef Ludachrist het volgende:

[..]

Bedankt, gelachen.

[..]

[..]

Et al is met één l _O-
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:49:44 #117
3928 Ulx
pi_172828048
Hoe zou het met de Obamacare repeal gaan?
  dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:50:39 #118
38496 Perrin
Toekomst. Made in Europe.
pi_172828075
quote:

En nu chief of staff.

In de categorie 'zeer onwaarschijnlijk'.
Vóór het internet dacht men dat de oorzaak van domheid een gebrek aan toegang tot informatie was. Inmiddels weten we beter.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 12:54:59 #119
3928 Ulx
pi_172828166
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 12:49 schreef cynicus het volgende:

[..]

Et al is met één l _O-
En cum suis was een betere keuze geweest, denk ik.
  Moderator dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 13:04:00 #120
1212 crew  Mike
Excellent!
pi_172828349
Kelly lijkt me goed voor de rust in het Witte Huis, maar er zit volgens mij ook een groot nadeel aan voor Trump (naast dat het de vraag is hoe lang Trump zich de les laat lezen): de kans dat Mueller ontslagen wordt lijkt me een stuk kleiner geworden nu Kelly op deze positie zit.
In some matters there's no reality, only perception. Truth exists, but people have a vested interest in not knowing it.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 13:09:18 #121
3928 Ulx
pi_172828445
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 13:04 schreef Mike het volgende:
Kelly lijkt me goed voor de rust in het Witte Huis, maar er zit volgens mij ook een groot nadeel aan voor Trump (naast dat het de vraag is hoe lang Trump zich de les laat lezen): de kans dat Mueller ontslagen wordt lijkt me een stuk kleiner geworden nu Kelly op deze positie zit.
Dat is geen nadeel. Als ze Mueller ontslaan zijn de rapen pas goed gaar. Dat wordt me toch een shitstorm.
pi_172828461
quote:
Dat laatste is juist in het voordeel van Trump, hoewel hij daar zelf waarschijnlijk anders over denkt. Mueller ontslaan is het begin van het einde voor Trump.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
pi_172828476
quote:
Bovendien is het maar de vraag of Trump zit te wachten op stabiliteit en uniformiteit. Hij leeft nog steeds in een wereld waarin het goed is als verschillende facties rollebollend over straat gaan onder het mom van 'interne competitie'.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
  Moderator dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 13:11:40 #124
1212 crew  Mike
Excellent!
pi_172828506
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 13:09 schreef Ulx het volgende:

[..]

Dat is geen nadeel. Als ze Mueller ontslaan zijn de rapen pas goed gaar. Dat wordt me toch een shitstorm.
Zeker, maar toch roepen zijn supporters er al een tijdje om. De kans is natuurlijk aanwezig dat de shitstorm nog veel groter wordt als ze in Trumps financiën blijven graven.
In some matters there's no reality, only perception. Truth exists, but people have a vested interest in not knowing it.
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 @ 13:14:28 #125
3928 Ulx
pi_172828557
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 1 augustus 2017 13:10 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Bovendien is het maar de vraag of Trump zit te wachten op stabiliteit en uniformiteit. Hij leeft nog steeds in een wereld waarin het goed is als verschillende facties rollebollend over straat gaan onder het mom van 'interne competitie'.
Je weet niet hoe burgers reageren op iemand die zijn hele leven soldaat is geweest. Kelly's stijl zal zeker anders zijn dan die van een burger. Dat kan ook genoeg vuurwerk en lekken veroorzaken.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')