abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  † In Memoriam † zondag 25 juni 2017 @ 16:23:52 #1
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
pi_171938325
Ik heb een kort stukje verhaal al geschreven en door text2speech gegooid. Wat vinden jullie ervan? (Duurt maar 1:30)

† In Memoriam † zondag 25 juni 2017 @ 23:25:23 #2
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † zondag 25 juni 2017 @ 23:34:23 #3
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † maandag 26 juni 2017 @ 20:37:36 #4
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † dinsdag 27 juni 2017 @ 17:17:26 #5
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † dinsdag 27 juni 2017 @ 19:10:04 #6
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † dinsdag 27 juni 2017 @ 21:49:16 #7
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † donderdag 6 juli 2017 @ 23:35:40 #8
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † zaterdag 8 juli 2017 @ 00:03:40 #9
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † dinsdag 11 juli 2017 @ 22:19:08 #10
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
  † In Memoriam † dinsdag 11 juli 2017 @ 22:57:02 #11
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
pi_172353879
A boy and a girl are chatting online for the first time. They only see a nickname and they said:
Hey girl. How are you doing?
The girl responds: I'm good tnx, u?
The boy asks: What's your age? Mine is 19
The girl says: I'm 23.
The boy asks: What kind of music do you like most?
She responds with: Hiphop, rap, dubstep, metal and other noise
Boy: lol me 2. dnb breakcore tekno acid
She responds: Where is your location?
The boy: Rotterdam, Netherlands.
She say: Cali USA.
He send her the youtube link of 2pac feat Dr.Dre - California Love
She responds: That's my fav track!
He says: Hold on, someone on the door for crack
She: Lol hosseling

They meet up after a few days, he flew to her place.
He brought a mix on a usb-stick he stickered with harts with californication and california love with a dnb/dubstep beat and bass instrumental. Plus he handcrafted a chocolate heart by melting different kinds of Belgium chocolate with fillings and then he put it in a mold he made and put it in the freezer the night before his flight.
She is like: OMG O+ :*

-------------------------

After the speedcore party they went into the woods to go to a goa trance party. All kinds of weird creatures wandered around.
The music was pumping and even some squirrels came to check out what was happening in the middle of the woods.

After the party they flew to his apartment in Rotterdam the netherlands. The boy said: Let's make music together I'll write some lyrics you can sing and make the beats.

The lyrics were something like this:

Tekno tekno tekno no no no countries no borders. No justice no peace. fuck the police.
Ride with a filled truck across a border no problem for the underground. While I am a scagger and i find joints on the ground.
I feel to you so much love I can't even count. Dracula I'll lick you in the neck your pussy and your crack.

The beats were banging and he shared it on his facebook and soundcloud.

Then they went to bed together for hours of sex, joking around, pillow fights and listen to more hardcore jungle. Just like the primal jungle sex they had.

After a few days she noticed she missed her period. They were so happy but still shocked. she took her pill every day but his sperm was just too strong and while, yeah, it's only like 99% certainty....

They immediately took a pregnancy test and it turned out positive...

-----------------------------------------------

After the speedcore party they went into the woods to go to a goa trance party. All kinds of weird creatures wandered around.
The music was pumping and even some squirrels came to check out what was happening in the middle of the woods.

After the party they flew to his apartment in Rotterdam the netherlands. The boy said: Let's make music together I'll write some lyrics you can sing and make the beats.

The lyrics were something like this:

Tekno tekno tekno no no no countries no borders. No justice no peace. fuck the police.
Ride with a filled truck across a border no problem for the underground. While I am a scagger and i find joints on the ground.
I feel to you so much love I can't even count. Dracula I'll lick you in the neck your pussy and your crack.

The beats were banging and he shared it on his facebook and soundcloud.

Then they went to bed together for hours of sex, joking around, pillow fights and listen to more hardcore jungle. Just like the primal jungle sex they had.

After a few days she noticed she missed her period. They were so happy but still shocked. she took her pill every day but his sperm was just too strong and while, yeah, it's only like 99% certainty....

They immediately took a pregnancy test and it turned out positive...

----------------------------------

The boy started writing a rap it went like this:

Deze track is sowieso niet wack
I want 2 shag u dushi, me, b.
Dus check ik heb meestal 0,0 euro maar toch het meest al.
Ik heb liever een bal dan een balletje en ik wil je ballen.
We zijn soms aan het vallen, raar maar waar, meestal worden we hoger en higher dan gehaait dan een haai.
hi baby bobby here ik zweer het op god en op satan. Wat wil je doen dan?
DIt is mijn plan: Ons kind wordt d nieuwe ons zoals een fusion in dbz.
ga nu maar slapen want zzzzzzzzzzzzz

She is like: wow, translate the dutch for me please.
He is like: Yo copy paste it to google translate.
I am never and sometimes late. You were late butt we did not mind
My mind is sick but not schizophrenic.

Then she sucked his dick. He told her while she was busy: Dick is a dutch name lol.
Dick van dijk. We build dikes like we ride bikes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

9 months later the water broke the same date as the girls birthday.
Just like the writer of this story and his dad. he's not dead. The animals and plants you eat are dead.
The writer is born 25-01-1988
88 = heil hitler but i say 82 heil bob non stop

He races her to a doctor he trusts more than the company trust. Another one who will fuck with them bites the dust.
Reverse another one bites the dust and you get it's fun to smoke marihuana.
If you reverse the pokemon rap... while search for backmasking flash
ik flash je nu niet. ik rook wiet van de grond. Nu is de schrijver aan het vertellen. Wij wil je bellen?
Je hoeft niet te yellen met cbd oil painkiller. Better than a ruggerprik.

After her baby was born without any pain, the received a lot of gain in their love level bar. Cause they know they are in a matrix.

Immediately they got pregnant again. Because they are faster than speedcore. For sure. I'm in love with the virgin girl not a whore. nah just kidding hail satan. God is a gabber.

The raveolution got a bit faster because they had a baby. I'm a raver baby, so why don't you kill me?

The baby is a hermaphrodite. Wow. And not da game or 50 cent but wow like wauw.
Dat is pas lauw. Of cool of hot. The boy said: You try to fuck with my boygirl and you get shot in the balls.

-------------------------

The boy build a baby blue and baby pink crib with a mic in it so he can record every sound and morph it into mu, sick.
It also has wheels and the baby can just think to the crip and it rolls to where it wants to go go go and it loves tekno yo and rap and ants in its parent's red ants farm they have to put in people's bed while they fall asleep at one of their afters. Evil satan worshipping motherfuckers that they are are are are are are are matey.

They also bought a parrot because they are pirates. And poly loves crack. THey add it to the birds feed which is cannabis seed they also use to grow weed now they have a child to take care of and another on the way.

Hey! Ick ban Bay oh bee bay why. bob bi. The writer of this show yo sow e sow meth dee flow and they make a lot of do.

The baby is now 8 months old and the parrot already sings it a goodnight song they thought off and thought it. It goes like this:

Sleep little baby very deep. We are going to raise you happy so you hardly ever have to weep.
Sleep little child of mine, you will grow up just fine and if you have trouble sleeping we just mix your breastmilk with wine.

She keeps on breastfeeding so her titties keep this big. A month later the new baby is born and it is even more freaky than it's sibling.
It has a penis on it's forehead like a unicorn and it's balls are literally made out of metal. It also speaks fluently english and dutch after one month only. It says: I can impregnate android style I am a grownup. They GMO-morphed me. Now I want children so bring me some adults with a womb.

Immediately they call 5 of their best best girlfriends they knew would love his baby. He injects every one of these crazy hot babes with one metal sperm.

------------------

The metalhead baby's are born after one month. They are made out of metal organs and the rest is flesh.
THey have a voice immediately and rap oh so fresh oh hell yes.
THey got into the press. Interviews from powned, vice, cnn, comedy central, etcetera.
The baby's have metal longs and their father build them a suit so they can fly into space and don't need to breath.
Indeed, it was like a sci fi movie. We we we we we we are all ego's, all molecules combined into a god combined into god. And this matrix we call our space is made by our creator(s) very creatively. Li li leaf heh one love. Me, b, is free. I talk to a dove. And other life. All life is worth living.

The parents throw a big party with their family and friends and have a blast harder than a kamikaze pilot heading into pearl harbor.

Me the writer is a terrorist. I listen to music called terror. It's very fast and loud house. Comparable to rock and metal.

One of the metallic baby's wrote this song:
I am a huge metal fan, I can scan your brain and give you the ultimate pain but I will only give you love to gain. Sunshine or rain. I feel no pain. I also like tekno and acid house. Me the writer is now not even wows. it's a dutch word for being under the influence of xtc. it's spelled w a u s. Gabbers know that.
Dead is not dead. Their ego's get teleported somewhere into space and or out of the matrix. This is how our world is a world filled with dicks and bitches.

----------------------------

The metalheads decide to do a fusion so their cpu power is combined/. they remix everything in to metallic speedcore like bezerker.
Remember dragen ball z? I watched it was a kid. Still this is how sick Me, b o b spit. Dogs and cats can slit your throat the just decide 2 let you live your life to the fullest! Even is they aren't yet in anarchy or totally free. I want walking bridges for all animals over every way. also the high ways. Even when you are sober you should think this is a great idea right?

The fused metalheads clone their fusion and fuse again and again.
THey mindcontrol every ego in to only not being able to harm another's free will. so everybody has only free will except if another ego doesn't want.
they have they power! power. bocks. Rotterdam yo the city of the docks and I talk with ducks. I love it when somebody sucks on my metal rod. rod rod rot rot rot rotterdamned.
  † In Memoriam † donderdag 13 juli 2017 @ 23:12:31 #12
454901 goodtripbob
Never go full bob
pi_172402143
https://clyp.it/dpdehoka

This all happened in a matrix. their creator deleted them with shift+delete. The gamer deleted his savegame.
He starts again an builds a matrix with only hell. no heaven on anything in between. Worst than everythinng anyone in the old matirx could have known or even thought of.
There is extreme heat and - googleplex and infinitely more speedcore and everybody hates this kind of mu mu mu mu mum mum mu mu mum mu sick.......................................................-----------------------------_____________________++++++++==========
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Now you readers and listeners image a hell you can't image. you cant's they are now living it. Just like the former matrix used to be only the hell their's wasn't infinitely great.
HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN
HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN HEIL SAAHTAHN HAIL SATAN

Dit keer "muziek" ervan gemaakt. klinkt leuk met je bass vol aan!
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')