Telegraaf - BN'ers schrikken van dood Chris Cornell

WAT ERRUG voor die BN'ers :'( :'( :'(

Man man man...
Sneu lijstje ook ja, de helft DJ's :')
  donderdag 18 mei 2017 @ 21:34:42 #127
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_171039124
|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
pi_171039340
quote:
9s.gif Op donderdag 18 mei 2017 21:15 schreef Dagoduck het volgende:

Man man man...
niet geklikt. Is Jett Rebel er al kapot van? ;(
  donderdag 18 mei 2017 @ 21:40:43 #129
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_171039358
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 18 mei 2017 21:40 schreef Handleiding het volgende:

[..]

niet geklikt. Is Jett Rebel er al kapot van? ;(
Zoiets ja.
|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
pi_171039373
quote:
9s.gif Op donderdag 18 mei 2017 21:15 schreef Dagoduck het volgende:

Man man man...
Het vult lekker de krant he, zo'n dagelijks bericht met BN'ers die ergens enthousiast, blij, verdrietig of boos over zijn :')
Op maandag voel ik me als Robinson Crusoë: Op zoek naar Vrijdag!
Het leven is als Lucille Werner: het kan raar lopen!
pi_171039419
quote:
9s.gif Op donderdag 18 mei 2017 21:40 schreef Dagoduck het volgende:

[..]

Zoiets ja.
kensington een ingelaste tribute? ;(
  donderdag 18 mei 2017 @ 22:16:16 #132
104871 remlof
Europees federalist
pi_171042017
quote:
Kan Morello eigenlijk wel wat anders dan computergeluidjes uit zijn gitaar generen?
Question authorities, fuck religion, educate yourself, Viva el individualismo!
There's only one way of life, and that's your own!
  Moderator vrijdag 19 mei 2017 @ 09:52:47 #134
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_171046369
En mochten we vallen dan is het omhoog. - Krang (uit: Pantani)
My favourite music is the music I haven't yet heard - John Cage
Water: ijskoud de hardste - Gehenna
pi_171047479
quote:
'I feel really sorry for the next city': Chris Cornell's final show behaviour was 'ominous', says photographer

A veteran gig photographer who attended Chris Cornell's final show has said that the star's behaviour was "odd", hours before he died in his hotel room.

Cornell, a singer and songwriter, was on tour with his band Soundgarden when he died from suicide on Wednesday night, aged 52.

The father-of-three was still making, releasing and touring music in his final days.

Detroit-based photographer Ken Settle has been shooting at gigs since the Seventies and photographed Soundgarden's early performances when they first toured in the late Eighties. He has taken the opportunity to watch a show and take photos whenever they play since.

Settle told US publication People that Cornell's performance and behaviour on Wednesday night, at the city's Fox Theatre, was different to in previous shows.

Cornell was "more joyous than I’d ever seen him before", Settle said. "He’d always been, back in the early days especially, kind of a brooding performer, more introspective, sometimes looking down at his guitar most of the time with his hair in his face. At this show, it was the opposite of that.”

Cornell praised the Detroit crowd but said something which, in light of his subsequent death, seemed ominous, Settle said: "He followed it by saying, ‘I feel really sorry for the next city.'

"I took that to mean at the time, he said it that the next city won’t compare to the show they would put on in Detroit. In retrospect… it almost sounded like he wasn’t going to show up in the next town. That kind of gives me pause."

Settle also said that Cornell performed unusually closely with his fellow bandmates: "He got right up to (lead guitarist) Kim Thayil, right in his face, while he was singing. It’s been like pulling teeth getting a shot of them in the same frame, but that was different, too. And to me, these all seemed like positive things."

Cornell was found in the bathroom of his hotel room by a family friend after his wife, Vicky Karayiannis, asked him to check on her husband.

The Medical Examiner's Office later said in a statement: "The cause of death has been determined as hanging by suicide. A full autopsy report has not yet been completed."
  vrijdag 19 mei 2017 @ 12:19:51 #136
104871 remlof
Europees federalist
  Trouwste user 2022 vrijdag 19 mei 2017 @ 12:49:06 #137
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_171050006
Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
pi_171051329
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 19 mei 2017 10:52 schreef Handleiding het volgende:

[..]

Klinkt als iemand die nog een maal shined als de zware beslissing om er uit te stappen is genomen... Kippenvel
Op maandag voel ik me als Robinson Crusoë: Op zoek naar Vrijdag!
Het leven is als Lucille Werner: het kan raar lopen!
pi_171051906
Maar was het nou autoerotische asphyxiatie of niet?
pi_171055924
Waarschijnlijk dus de lorazepam....triest.
pi_171056838
quote:
CHRIS CORNELL's Family Disputes Suicide Ruling

A lawyer representing the family of Chris Cornell released a statement expressing doubt that the former SOUNDGARDEN frontman intentionally killed himself, as a Wayne County medical examiner ruled yesterday.

"Without the results of toxicology tests, we do not know what was going on with Chris — or if any substances contributed to his demise," Kirk Pasich said. "Chris, a recovering addict, had a prescription for Ativan and may have taken more Ativan than recommended dosages. The family believes that if Chris took his life, he did not know what he was doing, and that drugs or other substances may have affected his actions". Pasich noted that some medical literature indicates that Ativan can cause paranoid or suicidal thoughts, slurred speech and impaired judgment.

In a separate statement, Cornell's wife, Vicky Cornell said the medication may have played a role in his death.

"Chris's death is a loss that escapes words and has created an emptiness in my heart that will never be filled. As everyone who knew him commented, Chris was a devoted father and husband. He was my best friend. His world revolved around his family first and, of course, his music, second. He flew home for Mother's Day to spend time with our family. He flew out mid-day Wednesday, the day of the show, after spending time with the children. When we spoke before the show, we discussed plans for a vacation over Memorial Day and other things we wanted to do. When we spoke after the show, I noticed he was slurring his words; he was different. When he told me he may have taken an extra Ativan or two, I contacted security and asked that they check on him."

Vicky Cornell continued: "What happened is inexplicable and I am hopeful that further medical reports will provide additional details. I know that he loved our children and he would not hurt them by intentionally taking his own life."

Vicky Cornell concluded: "The outpouring of love and support from his fans, friends and family means so much more to us than anyone can know. Thank you for that, and for understanding how difficult this is for us."

Chris Cornell was found dead in his hotel room after performing a show in Detroit with SOUNDGARDEN on Wednesday evening. Officials later concluded that he had hanged himself.

In addition to releasing four solo albums, Cornell fronted AUDIOSLAVE which he formed with RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE members Tim Commerford, Tom Morello and Brad Wilk. The supergroup released three studio albums before disbanding in 2007.

SOUNDGARDEN was set to headline Rock On The Range on Friday, May 19 in Columbus, Ohio.
http://www.blabbermouth.n(...)#lEr2TGuJwyjOdj27.99
pi_171063251
quote:
According to TMZ, Chris Cornell used "red elastic exercise band" to take his own life after performing at a concert in Detroit Wednesday night. Sources tell the site that the SOUNDGARDEN frontman secured the band attached to a carabiner to the top of his hotel bathroom door. A carabiner is a device commonly used by mountain climbers which they attach to a belt to keep them from falling. The device can withstand enormous weight. Cornell jammed the door shut with the carabiner at the top of the frame. The carabiner was jammed so tight it left an indentation in the door frame.

A police report obtained by The Detroit News reveals that Cornell's wife asked his bodyguard to check on him in his hotel suite because she became concerned when her husband kept repeating "I am just tired" in a telephone conversation with her a short time earlier. The bodyguard, Martin Kirsten, went to Cornell's room in the MGM Grand Hotel just after midnight and kicked two doors open — the front door as well as a second door leading to the bedroom suite — before finding Cornell slumped on the bathroom floor "with blood running from his mouth and a red exercise band around [his] neck."

According to the police report, which was filed by officers from the Detroit Police Gaming Unit who responded to the scene, Kirsten was in Cornell's room late Wednesday night to help him fix his computer and to give Cornell two Ativan pills, "which victim takes for anxiety."

MGM medic Dawn Jones arrived at the room at 12:56 a.m., the report said. "Jones untied the red exercise band from [the] victim's neck and began CPR on [Cornell, who] was not breathing."

At 1:30 a.m. on Thursday, Cornell was pronounced dead by a doctor who came to the scene, the report said.

On Thursday afternoon, the Wayne County Medical Examiner's Office announced Cornell's cause of death "has been determined as suicide by hanging." But, it added, "A full autopsy report has not yet been completed."

Cornell's family issued a statement Friday questioning whether his death by hanging was intentional and if "substances contributed to his demise."

Cornell family's attorney Kirk Pasich added in a statement that the family is "disturbed" by inferences that Cornell knowingly took his life.

"Chris, a recovering addict, had a prescription for Ativan and may have taken more Ativan than recommended dosages," Pasich said. "The family believes that if Chris took his life, he did not know what he was doing, and that drugs or other substances may have affected his actions."
http://www.blabbermouth.n(...)#gmkQWmOSr2qQZyH2.99
pi_171063939
Heftig allemaal en best walgelijk dat dit allemaal openbaar is.
pi_171065826
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 19 mei 2017 13:58 schreef LurkJeRot het volgende:
Maar was het nou autoerotische asphyxiatie of niet?
Op z'n Hutchence? Lijkt me niet het type.
"Roken is slecht. Vooral voor de gordijnen." - Willem van Hanegem
pi_171066405
quote:
99s.gif Op donderdag 18 mei 2017 10:53 schreef Roel_Jewel het volgende:
Bizar eigenlijk dat Black Hole Sun in Nederland helemaal geen grote hit is geweest terwijl iedereen dat nummer wel kent. Op 25 in Top 100 en 31 in Top 40.
Toen kon je nog muziek luisteren op Mtv. :B
pi_171066486
Die jeugdidolen van mij vallen de laatste tijd wel bij bosjes neer :'(
"Happiness is not getting more, but wanting less"
pi_171095078
quote:
Chris Cornell, the lead singer for Soundgarden, will be laid to rest on May 26 in Los Angeles, two people with knowledge of the plans told CNN Saturday.

Cornell's body will be flown from Michigan to Los Angeles on Sunday, and Cornell will be buried at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery, the sources said.

One of the sources told CNN, "The family is thinking about a (public) memorial for fans, but is coping now with their loss and the funeral service."
http://edition.cnn.com/20(...)ral-plans/index.html

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 21-05-2017 14:31:59 ]
  Trouwste user 2022 zondag 21 mei 2017 @ 18:05:27 #148
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_171100134
Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
pi_171100374
Echt door Grohl gemaakt of wat?
pi_171100385
quote:
Ook nog gezien tijdens een audioslave optreden dat Chris in zijn eentje akoestisch black hole sun speelde, kippenvel.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')