abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_170508630
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 21:22 schreef Infection het volgende:
Conflicts twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:11:47 BREAKING: Senators arrive on White House grounds for extraordinary briefing on North Korea - AP reageer retweet
Stelt niet heel veel voor hoorde ik gisteren in nieuwsuur, wat zou dit allemaal te betekenen kunnen hebben, vraag ik me dan af.
pi_170508863
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 21:23 schreef Odaiba het volgende:

[..]

Stelt niet heel veel voor hoorde ik gisteren in nieuwsuur, wat zou dit allemaal te betekenen kunnen hebben, vraag ik me dan af.
Ik denk een briefing in het geval dat het wel uit de hand gaat lopen. Een aanvalsplan zal het niet zijn denk ik zo.
  Jaap van Dissel-award 2022 woensdag 26 april 2017 @ 21:35:13 #253
385501 Starhopper
Nova is mijn prinses
pi_170508951
quote:

[..]

Als het niet veel voorstelt, waarom dan zo'n bijeenkomst? Dan kan het ook per email toch? Misschien bekendmaking van het plan om NK aan te vallen?
Op maandag 9 oktober 2023 13:31 schreef Nova het volgende:[/b]
Oh schatje, wat lief van je om dat te zeggen! Jij bent echt een prins op het witte paard voor mij. Met jou voel ik me zo geliefd en speciaal. Laten we nog lang samen genieten van sprookjesachtige avonturen en elkaar verwennen met veel knuffels en kusjes. O+ naar jou, mijn lieve prins! :*
pi_170509298
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 21:31 schreef Infection het volgende:

[..]

Ik denk een briefing dat het uit de hand gaat lopen.
FTFY
"The only sight worse than a sad dwarf is a very sad dwarf"
"Met dubbel s welteverstaan"
  Jaap van Dissel-award 2022 woensdag 26 april 2017 @ 22:00:17 #255
385501 Starhopper
Nova is mijn prinses
pi_170509659
Misschien gaat de bijeenkomst wel over het openen van een nieuwe straat :')
Op maandag 9 oktober 2023 13:31 schreef Nova het volgende:[/b]
Oh schatje, wat lief van je om dat te zeggen! Jij bent echt een prins op het witte paard voor mij. Met jou voel ik me zo geliefd en speciaal. Laten we nog lang samen genieten van sprookjesachtige avonturen en elkaar verwennen met veel knuffels en kusjes. O+ naar jou, mijn lieve prins! :*
pi_170509697
quote:
6s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 21:35 schreef Nikonlover het volgende:

[..]

Als het niet veel voorstelt, waarom dan zo'n bijeenkomst? Dan kan het ook per email toch? Misschien bekendmaking van het plan om NK aan te vallen?
Gisteren werden er een aantal redenen genoemd. Je laat geen 100 senatoren komen naar het witte huis om ze een vertrouwelijke briefing te geven.. Je hebt er niet eens ruimte voor in het witte huis. Het moet in een minder goed beschermd ruimte naast het witte huis gebeuren. Hij zal wel willen proberen alle neuzen dezelfde kant op te krijgen. Er zullen hoe dan ook wel wat mensen lekken naar de media.

http://nos.nl/nieuwsuur/a(...)ea-in-het-witte-huis
pi_170509786
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 22:01 schreef Odaiba het volgende:

[..]

Gisteren werden er een aantal redenen genoemd. Je laat geen 100 senatoren komen naar het witte huis om ze een vertrouwelijke briefing te geven.. Je hebt er niet eens ruimte voor in het witte huis. Het moet in een minder goed beschermd ruimte naast het witte huis gebeuren. Hij zal wel willen proberen alle neuzen dezelfde kant op te krijgen. Er zullen hoe dan ook wel wat mensen lekken naar de media.
Het belangrijke fragment uit Nieuwsuur: https://twitter.com/Nieuwsuur/status/856963748891811840.
pi_170509819
"Nobody panic! Washington DC holds ‘full scale terror attack’ drill ahead of N Korea briefing"
https://www.rt.com/usa/386184-washington-dc-terror-drill/
pi_170509854
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 22:06 schreef Netflixed het volgende:
"Nobody panic! Washington DC holds ‘full scale terror attack’ drill ahead of N Korea briefing"
https://www.rt.com/usa/386184-washington-dc-terror-drill/
Zouden ze rekening houden met noord-koreaanse infiltranten die een aanslag kunnen plegen?
pi_170509875
wolfblitzer twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 22:04:51 He's on his 12th visit to North Korea. @willripleyCNN joins me live today from Pyongyang. @CNNSitRoom 5-7PM ET reageer retweet
Vanavond op CNN
pi_170509912
W7VOA twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:41:05 US “prepared to respond” to any further #DPRK missile or nuclear tests, says senior administration official briefing reporters now. reageer retweet
W7VOA twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:42:21 Senators being informed of strategy and approach by US to “remove this threat” from #DPRK, adds senior administration official. reageer retweet
W7VOA twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:48:18 #China now views #DPRK as a threat to its interest and security, "that's a big shift," says sr. administration official. reageer retweet
pi_170509923
quote:

[..]

"Welcome everyone, thank you for showing up today. We will now connect live to the USS Carl Vinson from which President Trump will address the members of the senate followed by a brief statement to the American people."

"Thank you Rex, thank you everybody. Today we're going to bomb the shit out of North Korea. Seriously they made us look weak, pathetic a joke. I mean, did you see that guy when he got out with his artillery. He does a nuke, we do the sanctions... it's not good, believe me it's not. They told me they don't know when they can hit us. It could be today it could be tomorrow. Nobody knows very complicated. I felt you needed to hear from me first that within the next hour we will strike North Korea. When I address the nation, the great Mad Dog Mattis will discuss our strategy. Don't tell the fake news about this though we must not have more leaks, the leaking has to end."

"My Fellow Americans. Today we begin to remove a great threat from this planet. The North Syrian... I mean Korean regime of Kim has been in power for so so long. Way too long, everybody knows. Way too long. I said it before I became president that we would start winning again. And with god as my witness I have ordered the brave men and women of the military to strike against our most dangerous foe.

I have just informed congress and made a brief phone call to Chancellor Merkel of Germany, the Russian President, the Chinese President and South Korea and Japan. Japan is great by the way, they've come to help us. Great help from the Japanese. To think that once we were enemies. Let's hope that when we are victorious on this great day 'and we will be' that we will also be one day be friends with the North Korean people. People that I love but are treated terrible by their leader. I have a lot of heart remember. The Chinese president told me he will support the United States and I thank him for his loyalty. He was not distracted by the fake news media calling for me to call China and say they're currency manipulators, that's not a good deal, not a good deal. We need friends and allies not enemies but it has to be fair.

Again the United States must stand and carry the torch of freedom and liberty to all places of the world. So that America might be safe and free from nucluer danger. The unspeakable horrors of nuked Women and Children, babies horribly deformed by radiation and dying crops and dogs must be saved from our great people. I ask you to join me and pray for our brave soldiers and airforce and sailors and marines who have just launched this incredible and fantastic attack. Which will by the way be broadcasted live on 400 television channels.

This will go into the history books as the most amazing and swift and succesful military campaign in history."
pi_170509982
quote:
10s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 22:10 schreef Nintex het volgende:

[..]

"Welcome everyone, thank you for showing up today. We will now connect live to the USS Carl Vinson from which President Trump will address the members of the senate followed by a brief statement to the American people."

"Thank you Rex, thank you everybody. Today we're going to bomb the shit out of North Korea. Seriously they made us look weak, pathetic a joke. I mean, did you see that guy when he got out with his artillery. He does a nuke, we do the sanctions... it's not good, believe me it's not. They told me they don't know when they can hit us. It could be today it could be tomorrow. Nobody knows very complicated. I felt you needed to hear from me first that within the next hour we will strike North Korea. When I address the nation, the great Mad Dog Mattis will discuss our strategy. Don't tell the fake news about this though we must not have more leaks, the leaking has to end."

"My Fellow Americans. Today we begin to remove a great threat from this planet. The North Syrian... I mean Korean regime of Kim has been in power for so so long. Way too long, everybody knows. Way too long. I said it before I became president that we would start winning again. And with god as my witness I have ordered the brave men and women of the military to strike against our most dangerous foe.

I have just informed congress and made a brief phone call to Chancellor Merkel of Germany, the Russian President, the Chinese President and South Korea and Japan. Japan is great by the way, they've come to help us. Great help from the Japanese. To think that once we were enemies. Let's hope that when we are victorious on this great day 'and we will be' that we will also be one day be friends with the North Korean people. People that I love but are treated terrible by their leader. I have a lot of heart remember. The Chinese president told me he will support the United States and I thank him for his loyalty. He was not distracted by the fake news media calling for me to call China and say they're currency manipulators, that's not a good deal, not a good deal. We need friends and allies not enemies but it has to be fair.

Again the United States must stand and carry the torch of freedom and liberty to all places of the world. So that America might be safe and free from nucluer danger. The unspeakable horrors of nuked Women and Children, babies horribly deformed by radiation and dying crops and dogs must be saved from our great people. I ask you to join me and pray for our brave soldiers and airforce and sailors and marines who have just launched this incredible and fantastic attack. Which will by the way be broadcasted live on 400 television channels.

This will go into the history books as the most amazing and swift and succesful military campaign in history."
Jeetje zou je wat mee moeten doen dat schrijftalent.
pi_170509992
quote:

[..]

Te realistisch dit.
pi_170510109
jimsciutto twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:22:57 Grand total: 14 minutes inside reageer retweet
pi_170510205
JenniferJJacobs twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 22:20:29 Look at the complexity of equipment that North Korea put on parade. "Even the tires are not made in North Korea," W… https://t.co/QgxNG3MhHN reageer retweet
pi_170510285
jimsciutto twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 22:26:06 Just in: Dem. Senator @ChrisCoons says today's all-senator #NorthKorea briefing at the White House was "sobering." reageer retweet
pi_170510862
BBCBreaking twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 22:53:33 Donald Trump's North Korea strategy aims to pressure Kim Jong-un by tightening economic sanctions - state department https://t.co/nZeV65sWUs reageer retweet
pi_170510988
Haha, nog meer sancties. Daar zal die gast wakker van liggen.
pi_170511112
Sancties kunnen NK over de tijd heen verzwakken, wat voor de VS in een conflict voordeel geeft.
pi_170511223
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 23:07 schreef k3vil het volgende:
Sancties kunnen NK over de tijd heen verzwakken, wat voor de VS in een conflict voordeel geeft.
NK gaat al decennia gebukt onder sancties, dus droom nog maar even verder. De realiteit is gewoon een dikke bom erop. Ja...gaat ten koste van de normale bevolking, maar wat denk je dat sancties zullen doen?
pi_170511314
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 23:11 schreef theNull het volgende:

[..]

NK gaat al decennia gebukt onder sancties, dus droom nog maar even verder. De realiteit is gewoon een dikke bom erop. Ja...gaat ten koste van de normale bevolking, maar wat denk je dat sancties zullen doen?
Och ze zullen best voorraden hebben in NK. Maar het is nu eenmaal een vorm van oorlogvoering, het afsnijden van logistieken lijnen.
pi_170511316
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 22:10 schreef Infection het volgende:
W7VOA twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:41:05 US “prepared to respond” to any further #DPRK missile or nuclear tests, says senior administration official briefing reporters now. reageer retweet
W7VOA twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:42:21 Senators being informed of strategy and approach by US to “remove this threat” from #DPRK, adds senior administration official. reageer retweet
W7VOA twitterde op woensdag 26-04-2017 om 21:48:18 #China now views #DPRK as a threat to its interest and security, "that's a big shift," says sr. administration official. reageer retweet
Ik weet niet of het verstandig is om dergelijke tweets de wereld in te slingeren. Die dikke leest dat ook en voor hetzelfde geld denkt ie fuck it, laat ik maar even op de rooie knop drukken snel voordat die kutyanks of die spleetogen me voor zijn. :X
pi_170511324
quote:

[..]

POTUS, is that you? :o
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')