abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 07:45:18 #276
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_169386938
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 07:25 schreef Falco het volgende:

[..]

Deze reactie :'). Alle staatsgeheimen en Noord Korea issues zijn openbaar daar besproken een paar weekends terug.
Precies! Anders had de CIA weer moeten tappen om het openbaar tye maken. Nu dus niet dankzij Trump.

#winning!
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 07:55:53 #277
3928 Ulx
pi_169386985
Flynn blijkt toch wat corrupter dan gedacht. Hij is gewoon aan het lobbyen geslagen zonder dat door te geven. Voor de Erdogan-jihadi's uit Turkije. Wat voor vijfde colonne heeft Trump in zijn regering gehaald? Heveel meer staan er op de loonlijst van dit soort IS landen?

http://www.politico.com/s(...)-lobby-turkey-235843
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
pi_169387214
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 03:40 schreef WhiteBeard het volgende:

[..]
Eventueel in het zwembad om afluisteren via apparatuur op het lichaam uit te sluiten
Denk jij dat de wereld een film is, ofzo?
Hoeren neuken, nooit meer werken.
  donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 08:52:30 #279
262 Re
Kiss & Swallow
pi_169387278
Odd, ze kunnen gewoon de trillingen in het wateroppervlak meten en omzetten in geluid
04-08-11, 02-02-12, 20-06-14, 13-08-15
pi_169387392
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 07:55 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Flynn blijkt toch wat corrupter dan gedacht. Hij is gewoon aan het lobbyen geslagen zonder dat door te geven. Voor de Erdogan-jihadi's uit Turkije. Wat voor vijfde colonne heeft Trump in zijn regering gehaald? Heveel meer staan er op de loonlijst van dit soort IS landen?

http://www.politico.com/s(...)-lobby-turkey-235843
quote:
Flynn's firm disclosed it was lobbying for Inovo in September but did not register with the Justice Department as a foreign agent.
Turkije is lid van de NAVO en een belangrijke strategische bondgenoot. Niet echt de definitie van vijfde colonne. Hij pleitte voor de uitwijzing van Gülen, wat moreel bedenkelijk is, maar wel de relaties tussen beide landen zou verbeteren, in het nadeel van Rusland.
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 09:30:38 #281
52811 DustPuppy
The North Remembers
pi_169387664
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 04:19 schreef WhiteBeard het volgende:
En Wikileaks, de enige ware journalisten op de wereld beloven dat er nog meer komt. Duitsland wordt ook wakker. Wat een smerig land is de USA geworden onder Obama.

http://www.dailymail.co.u(...)ikiLeaks-claims.html
Hahahaha, oh my sweet summer child.

You ain't seen nothing yet :)
"The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done.”
pi_169388429
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 03:40 schreef WhiteBeard het volgende:

[..]

Heel verstandig dat ie regelmatig even naar Mar a Logo gaat. Dat stulpje kan hij wekelijks laten controleren op bugs. Daar kan hij dan vrijuit met gasten spreken. Eventueel in het zwembad om afluisteren via apparatuur op het lichaam uit te sluiten
Dus nu de Amerikaanse regering moet beschermd worden tegen zichzelf?

Heel verwarrend.
Op maandag 3 februari 2014 08:10 schreef Enchanter het volgende:[/b]
In discussie gaan met Koos Vogels :') , een grotere mongool is er niet :r
pi_169388483
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 10:28 schreef KoosVogels het volgende:

[..]

Dus nu de Amerikaanse regering moet beschermd worden tegen zichzelf?

Heel verwarrend.
Volgensmij is dat helemaal niet zo speciaal.

Was het Kennedy niet die waarschuwde voor instellingen(geheime diensten) die uit zichzelf handelden en een gevaar voor het land zouden kunnen zijn.

Een CIA en dergelijke.
You have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 10:47:52 #284
3928 Ulx
pi_169388709
Maarre, waarom is Trump dan zo pissig als er geheime documenten in de openbaarheid komen?
pi_169388776
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 8 maart 2017 13:36 schreef antiderivative het volgende:
Trump agenda vandaag:

* Meeting with Laurene Powell Jobs, founder and chairwoman of Emerson Collective
* Meeting with business leaders on infrastructure plans
* Meeting with Democratic Representative Elijah Cummings
* Meeting with Democratic Representative Peter Welch
* Meeting with Redonda Miller, President of Johns Hopkins Hospital & Medicine
* Meeting with Ryan Zinke, Secretary of the Interior, Representative Daniel Sullivan and Senator Lisa Murkowski
* Meeting with Conservative leadersip for legislative agenda
* Hosting with First Lady Melania Trump dinner for Senator Ted Cruz and Heidi Cruz
* Hosting members of the House Freedom Caucus for an evening of bowling at the White House

Senate agenda vandaag:
* Hearings to examine the nomination of Elaine C. Duke, of Virginia, to be Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security.
* Hearings to examine investing in America, focusing on funding our nation's transportation infrastructure needs.
* An oversight hearing to examine Indian affairs priorities for the Trump Administration.
----------
Bijeenkomst over infrastructure plans staat onder leiding van de eerder aangestelde:

* Richard LeFrak (Chairman & CEO of LeFrak Real Estate)
* Steven Roth (Founder & chairman of Vornado Realty Trust, Co-founder & Partner of Interstate Properties)

enkele deelnemers zijn:
* Elaine Chao (Secretary of Transportation)
* Rick Perry (Secretary of Energy)
* Elon Musk (CEO of Tesla, Space X)
* Josh Harris (Senior MD at Apollo Global Management Private Equity & Asset Management)
* Bill Ford (CEO of General Atlantic)
* Tyler Duvall (Partner at McKinsey)
* Lynn Scarlett (Managing director at the Nature Conservancy)

enkele tidbits:
$1T Infrastructure investment
* Tax credits for 82% of investor equity
* $167B in federal spending
* Offset tax on repatriated earnings
etc.

currently 69 infrastructure inv. funds according to pitchbook

Meeting met de Democraten gisteren:

Cummings: Trump commits to strong push for Medicare drug price negotiation

enkele punten uit het verhaal:

“The president was clearly very much aware what was going on. He understood the issue very well,” Cummings told reporters afterwards. “And he felt it was important that we address this issue head-on.”“We told him that he’s going to have a difficult time with his own party, that was going to be the most difficult thing, and he said he really didn’t care,” Cummings said. “He said that that [this was] something very important to him … he agreed that the people in the Rust Belt, just like the people in Baltimore, need relief." “I got the main commitment that I wanted,” Cummings said. “[But] his proposal would go a little bit further than ours, in that he wants government-wide [drug negotiations].”

Price, a physician and former House lawmaker who headed the House Budget Committee, has opposed granting those negotiating powers, along with most other Republicans on Capitol Hill. But Trump, according to Cummings, asked Price to move on the issue.

Cummings said Trump is also voicing his support for another drug policy reform: the end of the current prohibition on Americans buying their prescription drugs abroad. Cummings has sponsored such a bill, along with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), but Republicans are largely opposed.

“He brought that up and said he had absolutely no problem with pushing that kind of legislation,” Cummings said, adding that he was “kind of surprised” Trump was endorsing the idea. “He said that as long as the safety considerations were in the legislation that he could be supportive … He volunteered that.”
"Marco Rubio is a choke artist, sweating all over the place. He was soaking wet, like he just came out of a swimming pool. We can't have that as a president". -Donald Trump
pi_169388847
Drumpf wordt helemaal niet ge-wiretaped, volgens Devin Nunes. Jullie moeten de woorden Trump niet zo letterlijk nemen. :P

quote:
Nunes chastised the media for taking Trump’s words at face value. The president had merely posed a question about being wiretapped, Nunes argued, even as reporters said Trump’s statement had been far more definitive.

“As you all know, the president is a neophyte in politics. And I think a lot of the things he says, you guys sometimes take literally,” Nunes said to the press.

“Sometimes he doesn’t have 27 lawyers and staff looking at what he does … I don’t think we should attack the president for tweeting.”
Wel humor, die bochten waarin de administratie zich moet wringen om iets van de twitter-onzin van Trump te maken.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 10:58:20 #287
3928 Ulx
pi_169388877
Hij stuurde er ook maar tig tweets over natuurlijk, en herhaalde het tegen zijn eigen mensen. Natuurlijk moet je dan niet denken dat hij het meent.
  Moderator donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 11:15:43 #288
54278 crew  Tijger_m
pi_169389181
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 10:56 schreef Arth_NL het volgende:
Drumpf wordt helemaal niet ge-wiretaped, volgens Devin Nunes. Jullie moeten de woorden Trump niet zo letterlijk nemen. :P

[..]

Wel humor, die bochten waarin de administratie zich moet wringen om iets van de twitter-onzin van Trump te maken.
Wacht even...hij is geen politicus DUS hij liegt? Da's wel een leuke draai.
"The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid." - Sir Terry Pratchett.
pi_169389247
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 10:51 schreef antiderivative het volgende:

[..]

Meeting met de Democraten gisteren:

Cummings: Trump commits to strong push for Medicare drug price negotiation

enkele punten uit het verhaal:

“The president was clearly very much aware what was going on. He understood the issue very well,” Cummings told reporters afterwards. “And he felt it was important that we address this issue head-on.”“We told him that he’s going to have a difficult time with his own party, that was going to be the most difficult thing, and he said he really didn’t care,” Cummings said. “He said that that [this was] something very important to him … he agreed that the people in the Rust Belt, just like the people in Baltimore, need relief." “I got the main commitment that I wanted,” Cummings said. “[But] his proposal would go a little bit further than ours, in that he wants government-wide [drug negotiations].”

Price, a physician and former House lawmaker who headed the House Budget Committee, has opposed granting those negotiating powers, along with most other Republicans on Capitol Hill. But Trump, according to Cummings, asked Price to move on the issue.

Cummings said Trump is also voicing his support for another drug policy reform: the end of the current prohibition on Americans buying their prescription drugs abroad. Cummings has sponsored such a bill, along with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), but Republicans are largely opposed.

“He brought that up and said he had absolutely no problem with pushing that kind of legislation,” Cummings said, adding that he was “kind of surprised” Trump was endorsing the idea. “He said that as long as the safety considerations were in the legislation that he could be supportive … He volunteered that.”

Al vele malen debunked

https://www.bloomberg.com(...)g-drug-prices-is-doa

quote:
HEALTH CARE
Trump’s Strategy for Cutting Drug Prices Is DOA
737JAN 13, 2017 8:00 AM EST
By
Megan McArdle
Trump didn’t say a whole lot in his press conference on Wednesday, but his remark that America needed to revise its process for buying pharmaceuticals made some enormous waves. “They’re getting away with murder,” he said. Big Pharma lost almost $25 billion in market value in just 20 minutes.

From the size of the market’s reaction, you would assume that pharma must really be getting away with murder. After all, the left has been insisting for years that one way to fix our costly health care system is to finally allow Medicare to negotiate drug prices the way that other countries do. And it’s hard to say that this is unreasonable: as probably the world’s single largest purchaser of pharmaceuticals, the American government ought to have a lot of bargaining power. Why in the world would Congress bind the government’s hands by refusing to let them negotiate volume discounts then?

You might thus be surprised to learn that the Congressional Budget Office has repeatedly assessed the effects of letting Medicare negotiate, and found that the fiscal benefits of that would be … basically nothing.

But how can that be?, I hear you cry. Well, because the people crying “LET MEDICARE NEGOTIATE” have fundamentally misunderstood the source of the negotiating power that allows people in other countries to enjoy lower-cost drugs.

That bargaining power does not come from sheer size. America’s large health insurers and pharmaceutical benefit managers each cover more people than, say, Norway. These companies -- which also cover a lot of Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries -- negotiate quite fiercely on drug prices, because every dollar they shave off the price is either a dollar in their pocket, or a dollar of savings they can shave off their own prices, thus giving them an advantage over their competitors.

If size and willingness to negotiate were all that mattered, then drug prices in America ought to be lower than they are abroad. They aren’t. So, obviously, size is not the primary issue. What is different in other countries is the willingness to simply say, “No, you can’t sell us your drug” (or “You can’t sell it at a high enough price to make it worth your while”, which amounts to the same thing).

This is handled differently in every country, so it’s hard to draw gross generalizations. But one we can draw is that a lot of other places are willing to look at a drug’s potential benefit, compare it to the cost, and say, “Yeah, you know, that drug delivers some benefit. But it’s not a big enough benefit to justify approving it.”

When there’s only a single source for a given drug, and the person on the other side of the table knows that you can’t refuse to cover that treatment, it’s pretty easy for them to make an offer you can’t refuse. Holding out the possibility that you’ll just walk away shifts the balance of power back across the table. But of course, this comes at a cost: to make that threat credible, you have to actually use it sometimes. And when you do, there will be people who could benefit from the drug, but can’t have it. Those people will be sicker than they would be if they didn’t get the newer drug. They might even die sooner than they otherwise would have.

That reality is politically toxic. So politically toxic that I have literally had the experience of being on a radio program with a British health official who accused me of lying when I pointed out that the United Kingdom has an agency that does this. I gave a description of its activities not materially different from that found on the website of the agency in question; however, I also pointed out the logical corollary, which is that Britain decides there are some people who aren’t worth treating, because whatever benefit they get isn’t worth the exorbitant cost. I did not, mind you, say that Britain ought to treat those people; governments have budgets, and they have to decide the highest-value use of the dollars they spend. I merely pointed out that they were making cost-benefit decisions about treatment. Stating this undeniable fact was enough to trigger a frantic reaction not only from the British health official, but from the show presenter, and from a lot of angry Britons who emailed to castigate me for slandering their government.

In Britain, if a treatment isn’t available on the National Health Service, you probably don’t know what you’re missing (which is why a health official could deny it was happening). In America, however, we have a patchwork of systems, few of which employ doctors directly. If one major insurer, government or private, stops offering some fancy treatment, then patients are eventually going to find out about that treatment’s existence, and also that they can’t have it.

Thanks to the internet, other countries are having a harder time keeping a lid on this sort of thing than they used to. But in America, where the mantra of both sides is that no one should be interfering with choices properly left to doctors and patients, it’s incredibly difficult to exercise this sort of discipline. Oh, sure, wonks may like the idea of a panel of experts that says “Nope, that $90,000 Hepatitis C treatment just isn’t worth it.” But no one else does. And our political system, with its multiple power centers and widespread opportunities for lobbying by both corporate interests and activist groups, is not well-positioned to override the public at large and exercise pricing discipline anyway. If Medicare announced, in the course of negotiations, that the U.S. government simply wasn’t going to cover large numbers of chemotherapy drugs, both cancer groups and the AARP would have baby kittens. Then the legislature would go into overdrive, rescinding that order. Since pharmaceutical firms know that, the outcome would be … well, pretty much what we have now.

Glad we talked that through? Me too.

It’s not particularly surprising that Donald Trump doesn’t know this—frankly, I doubt that Obama does either. Nor is it necessarily surprising that he has seized this talking point, since it’s a very common one in the health care debate. What is interesting is that this is where he chose to go in a press conference where he didn’t speak for all that long. It’s reminiscent of behavior we heard about during the campaign, where small vendors complained that he forced them to take steep haircuts by the simple expedient of giving them “take it or leave it” offers after they’d already done the work or delivered the product. Because suing him would mean losing even more on lawyer’s fees, they often took it.

Trump’s idea of good management often seems to begin and end with driving a really hard bargain. (Though perhaps at some cost in the future, which is certainly a big worry when you consider that driving pharmaceutical prices too low might choke future innovation). But Trump was not building hotels with 300 million auditors looking over his shoulder, and a 500-member board of directors who could overrule him when the auditors got mad. He still has to learn just how little power our new Negotiator-in-Chief has when it comes to stuff that Americans really care about. For that reason, among others, Wednesday’s press conference should probably make us more worried about the future of his presidency than the future of Big Pharma.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 11:30:28 #290
3928 Ulx
pi_169389421
http://edition.cnn.com/20(...)documents/index.html

Spicer gaat ook over de rooie wegens het Perfide Wikileaks.
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 12:10:03 #291
3928 Ulx
pi_169389950
Zouden ze ooit een vliegdekschip naar Trump noemen? D'r zijn er een al een paar naar presidenten genoemd.
pi_169390165
quote:
De democraten zitten al 10 jaar lang een waardeloos idee te verdedigen? Als het congres mee wil werken zijn er voldoende drukkingsmiddelen mogelijk, verlagen van patenttermijn, medicijnen in het buitenland kopen...
Ich glaube, dass es manchmal nicht genügend Steine gibt und
Ich bin mir sicher, dass auch schöne Augen weinen
  donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 12:26:55 #293
420375 Baconbus
Babuganesh.
pi_169390200
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 10:58 schreef Ulx het volgende:
Hij stuurde er ook maar tig tweets over natuurlijk, en herhaalde het tegen zijn eigen mensen. Natuurlijk moet je dan niet denken dat hij het meent.
He was given that information.
wooblabalurg
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 12:28:46 #294
3928 Ulx
pi_169390237
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39215990

quote:
Hawaii has become the first US state to file a suit against President Donald Trump's revised travel order.

Its attorney general says the new version is fundamentally the same as the first, calling it "Muslim Ban 2.0".

The directive, which takes effect on 16 March, places a 90-day ban on people from six mainly Muslim nations and a 120-day ban on all refugees.

The previous order, which was blocked by a federal court, sparked confusion at airports and mass protests.

"Nothing of substance has changed: There is the same blanket ban on entry from Muslim-majority countries (minus one)," Hawaii Attorney General Doug Chin said of the new order.

It will bar entry of citizens of Iran, Libya, Syria, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen for 90 days. Iraq, which was included in the first ban, has been taken off the list.
Here we go again....
pi_169390484
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 12:24 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:

[..]

De democraten zitten al 10 jaar lang een waardeloos idee te verdedigen? Als het congres mee wil werken zijn er voldoende drukkingsmiddelen mogelijk, verlagen van patenttermijn, medicijnen in het buitenland kopen...
Read again, drugs zijn slechts een beperkt deel van de uitgaven, en niet de prijzen maar de quantities zijn het probleem. Het is beleidloze symboolpolitiek.

Medicijnen in het buitenland kopen is natuurlijk uit den boze he, Amierca First. Dat is alsof je de kosten aan het bed probeert te verlagen door buitenlands personeel :)
pi_169390862
Trump agenda vandaag:

* Intelligence briefings
* Meeting with the CEO's of small and community banks
* Budget meeting
* Meeting with Pete Peterson, former Secretary of Commerce
* Meeting with John Kelly, Secretary of Homeland Security and Mike Pompeo, Director of the CIA
* Meeting with high school students enrolled in the United States Senate Youth Program

---
small and community banks attending:
* Robert Nichols (President of the American Bankers Association)
* Camden Fine (CEO of Independent Community Bankers of America)
* Leslie Andersen (CEO of Bank of Bennington)
* Ken Burgess (Chairman of FirstCapital Bank of Texas)
* Luanne Cundiff (CEO of First State Bank of St. Charles)
* Scott Heitkamp (CEO of ValueBank Texas)
* Rebeca Romero Rainey (CEO of Centinel Bank of Taos)
* Dorothy Savarese (CEO of Cape Cod Five Mutual Company)
* Laura Lee Stewart (CEO of Sound Community Bank and Sound Financial Bancorp)
* Jeffrey Szyperski (CEO of Chesapeake Financial Services)
* Timothy Zimmerman (CEO of Standard Bank)
"Marco Rubio is a choke artist, sweating all over the place. He was soaking wet, like he just came out of a swimming pool. We can't have that as a president". -Donald Trump
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 13:10:56 #297
3928 Ulx
pi_169390880
http://www.politico.com/s(...)ssia-manafort-235850

quote:
U.S. and Ukrainian authorities have expressed interest in the activities of a Kiev-based operative with suspected ties to Russian intelligence who consulted regularly with Paul Manafort last year while Manafort was running Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

The operative, Konstantin Kilimnik, came under scrutiny from officials at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the State Department partly because of at least two trips he took to the U.S. during the presidential campaign, according to three international political operatives familiar with the agencies’ interest in Kilimnik.

Kilimnik, a joint Russian-Ukrainian citizen who trained in the Russian army as a linguist, told operatives in Kiev and Washington that he met with Manafort during an April trip to the United States. And, after a late summer trip to the U.S., Kilimnik suggested that he had played a role in gutting a proposed amendment to the Republican Party platform that would have staked out a more adversarial stance towards Russia, according to a Kiev operative.

The FBI declined to comment on Kilimnik, while the State Department did not respond to a request for comment. It’s unclear whether either agency launched any kind of official inquiry into Kilimnik, nor is it clear whether the interest from the U.S. authorities is ongoing

[...]
Trump kan weer gaan twitteren over fake news.
pi_169391076
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 maart 2017 12:24 schreef crystal_meth het volgende:

[..]

De Bill zal trouwens over 2 weken door Cummings & co. worden ingediend. Reken maar dat er het een en ander zal worden besproken in de tussentijd om nader tot elkaar te komen, aangezien het 2 plannen zijn maar wel in dezelfde richting.

Daar hebben ze overigens geen column van 'Megan McArdle' voor nodig. ;)
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 13:59:14 #299
3928 Ulx
pi_169391861
http://www.politico.com/m(...)s-imagination-214892

Stuk over de zogenaamde Deep State en waarom een figuur als Bannon uit zijn nek lult.

quote:
[...]
Those employees who remain are frequently accused of “thwarting” President Trump’s agenda. This is a serious accusation, but one that hasn’t manifested evidence or shown any distinction from bureaucratic shirking problems that have plagued every prior administration (Obama’s travails with the Pentagon come to mind). Government sausage-making is no silent coup. Presidents do not rule by a Picard-like “make it so,” and agencies have an obligation to present policy advice based on the best facts available. When the Department of Homeland Security’s intelligence unit failed to find that the countries implicated in the president’s refugee executive order present a terror threat, the analysts were just doing their jobs—not defying the president. When government lawyers shared legal concerns about the so-called travel ban, they were just offering their best advice. To Trump, perhaps the end result feels the same: He is not getting all he wants and the bureaucracy is telling him no. But this happens to all presidents. The difference with Trump is that he can’t handle the truth.

[...]
  Overall beste user 2022 donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 14:13:37 #300
3928 Ulx
pi_169392174
http://www.politico.com/s(...)macare-repeal-235831

Trump wil niet zo graag overal zijn naam op, de bescheiden lieverd. Daarom hoort het ook geen Trumpcare te heten wat hij verzonnen heeft.

Zullen we het over Republicare gaan hebben dan?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')