WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_168024402

Downloads

Linkjes

Officiële Pokémon GO website
Pokémon GO op Reddit
Pokémon GO Snap op Reddit
Nederlandse Pokémon GO Facebook groep
IV calculator dmv inloggen (let op: inloggen met account is tegen ToS dus op eigen risico)
IV calculator dmv handmatig invoeren
CP na evolutie
Attack moveset vergelijken
Hoe moet je dodgen?

Server status

Team Leaders:

FAQ
POK / Pokémon Go FAQ

Lijstje van beste attackers & defenders sinds de CP-change van 21 november!

pi_168024670
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 10:23 schreef Nattekat het volgende:
https://www.reddit.com/r/(...)ofers_they/?sort=new

Ik lees net dat ik een cheater ben ;(
(Auto)
Damn dan ben ik ook een cheater :P
  Moderator / Redactie Sport dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 10:46:29 #3
359864 crew  Nattekat
De roze zeekat
pi_168024681
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 10:45 schreef Gurian het volgende:

[..]

Damn dan ben ik ook een cheater :P
Er komen vreemde mensen op die reddit _O-
Daarom thesilphroad.
100.000 katjes
Maakte de 100.000e post in BIT
Er eens op uit?
pi_168024700
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 10:46 schreef Nattekat het volgende:

[..]

Daarom thesilphroad.
Als we nu de auto duwen naar de plek waar een Gym zit en dan daar lekker warm in de auto een Gym gaan veroveren, zijn we dan ook cheaters?
pi_168024738
Gewoon antbikkels hier.
Op dinsdag 21 februari 2012 22:30 schreef JoanFranka het volgende:
PINGUINS RULEREN!! Dat zijn echt een van de grappigste dieren op aarde hahahaa
pi_168024849
quote:
We're talking of Pokemon Go here, not Pokemon GTA. There's nothing fair about that.
:D Dat vind ik wel een geniale tekst _O-
Zoon van goldfinger1963 O+
Tegen vaccinaties en inentingen? http://www.flabber.nl/art(...)-gelijk-hebben-49742
pi_168024874
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 10:46 schreef Nattekat het volgende:

[..]

Daarom thesilphroad.
Mwah, hier zitten wel goede ideeën tussen :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/(...)n_go_player_heres_a/

quote:
-Giving battle winners priority needs to apply to gyms that you are prestiging. I don't see why Niantic finally used this solution that we wanted for months and then only half applied it.
-While prestiging a gym you should be able to see what prestige it is at. It's ridiculous that some dude several blocks away has more information on a gym than the person who is there fighting it. This is definitely an enabler for sniping.
-Reporting users (This might exist already?). Obviously this could be abused, but it could solve a lot of problems if some sort of in-app reporting system was introduced so that we can eventually ban the spoofers. It's getting real old watching a nearby gym build up to lvl 7 in 20 minutes with no one nearby in the below freezing weather.
-Display lure timer, like c'mon, it's such a simple feature to add that we all want. How do we not have this yet?
-Being able to switch pokemon while waiting for the next opponent gym pokemon to switch out. If you barely defeat a pokemon and survive with 1 hp, you should expect to be rewarded with a chance to switch to another pokemon instead of expecting it to be a dead mon walking knowing that it's going to take at least 3 hits before the game recognizes that you clicked to switch it immediately.
-When your pokemon faints in battle you should be able to choose which pokemon is switched to next, or it should at least prioritize ones that aren't weak. So. Many. Revives. All used because the game throws my mons out there like cannon fodder, all while I'm pounding the button to switch to a pokemon at full health.
-When selecting your line up to fight a gym, why not be able to select multiple at once similar to mass transferring pokemon? The mechanic is already there, it wouldn't be difficult to implement and would save players a lot of time. On top of that, this is something we've all wanted for months.
-General Pokémon rebalancing. I would like to know who decided that Vaporeon should be tankier than Venusaur, or Onix, or Dragonite? And on top of that give Vaporeon some of the highest damage in the game? Who thought that was even remotely logical or Balanced? And at the same time some person was like "you know what I hate most in life?! Giant boulders and snakes" Bam! Onix CP capped at around 800. Meanwhile other pokemon are exceeding 3000+ cp. Brilliant. I understand that some of these stats are derived from the original games, but this is an entirely different system where many pokemon become completely useless with absolutely no roles that they are even close to filling. Some balancing changes should be made in my opinion.
-Obviously there are many glitches that literally make the game unplayable: The freezing screen when trying to log in, still getting kicked out of gyms left and right, having your pokemon die repeatedly in battle because it thinks you didn't dodge a lethal attack. These shouldn't have been problems for more than a few weeks, but instead some have persisted for months.
Suggestions: (not claiming that they're all originals, many are just some that I think are great ideas)
-Being able to donate stardust in increments of 100 to people who have placed lures. (There might need to be a cap for how much you can donate to stop some sort of exploitation). It would be nice if you didn't even have to be in range of the lure, just as long as it's in view you could donate. This would cause the community to fight over who places the lures instead of holding out in order to save your own lure. I think it could make the game feel much more alive.
-Having a reputation system and a friend's list that allows us to interact, even if it's as simple as text chat, with other players. Maybe be able to ping a location of a pokemon or be able to see the location of nearby players (if their servers can handle these things). Of course displaying your location would be togglable.
-Trading items: obviously trading pokemon is something that nearly all of us have been wanting, but it complicates things maybe because a good part of the community believes that the game is all about finding and collecting pokemon for yourself. However, being able to trade items is much more simple, but still highly beneficial and a step in the right direction that has a lot of potential. So many times I've found myself at 200+ great balls tossing dozens of poke balls, while my friends who are playing right next to me can't catch a pokemon because they're out. Being able to help each other out would make the game feel like there's much more of a cooperative interaction than what there actually is currently.
-A berry that calms down pokemon. We all know that some of these little rascals could use stacks of chill pills to settle down and stop spamming animations.
-Also I'm like lvl 33 why is a 150 cp pidgey still giving me sass?
-Being able to see what gym your pokemon is in. Possibly being notified when it's under attack.
-The more a pokemon has evolved, the more candy it should be worth. Sometimes there is 0 incentive to catch a pidgeotto when it's worth nothing more than a pidgey, but is going to require twice as many pokeballs to catch.
-Being able to sort pokemon by type. It's been so long. It's so simple. Many of us want it. Niantic please...
-Having a date stamp on our eggs. I've heard some strong arguments as to why Niantic might not want us to have this. I however, think this is definitely a feature we should have.
-Show a pokemon's current and max health when using potions. It's the little things that make such easy improvements to a game.
-Increased level cap. This is sort of a give-me-free-stuff request, basically I think that the leveling system towards the end is WAY too much of a grind. At lvl 37 you are only half way to lvl 40. Each level is an absured grind for such a puny reward past lvl 30. I know it's supposed to be a grind, but this just seems like they were too lazy to add extra levels with a few more rewards. They could have easily made it go to lvl 50 with the same experience required.
-Auto trash system: It would be even extra convenient if we could have our bag just auto-toss basic pokeballs, potions or whatever we toggle it to be. Obviously this isn't a necessity, it's just a feature that I would personally like to see.
-This is sort of another "give me free stuff" complaint, but in my personal opinion I think that gyms are currently way too resource demanding. We're lvl 33 and we still can't prestige more than 2 gyms without them crippling our resource supply. It's not worth all of these resources so that we can keep a gym for maybe a few hours. I honestly don't have a solution for this, but I do believe that something in the system could use a change.
-Another "give me more stuff" suggestion: I know it's been said, but it would be really nice if we could earn SOME sort of way to have an influence on what we recieve from pokestops, any little bit would help. I can't be the only one who seemingly only gets potions when I need pokeballs and pokeballs when I need potions. I know it's supposed to be random, but I think that even a little bit of control over the RNG would be great.
pi_168025085
Ik kan niet zeggen dat ik heel blij ben dat de vakantie over is maar het voordeel is wel dat ik mijn voorraad ballen weer kan aanvullen :P Zat eind van de vakantie zonder ballen, op de laatste avond!

Nu snap ik wel waarom er soms mensen klagen over tekort aan ballen of potions, als je overdag niet kan farmen vanaf je bureau is het verdomd lastig om je voorraad op peil te houden buiten de stadscentra.
Tegen vaccinaties en inentingen? http://www.flabber.nl/art(...)-gelijk-hebben-49742
pi_168025215
quote:
17s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 11:11 schreef KapiteinGasthof het volgende:
Ik kan niet zeggen dat ik heel blij ben dat de vakantie over is maar het voordeel is wel dat ik mijn voorraad ballen weer kan aanvullen :P Zat eind van de vakantie zonder ballen, op de laatste avond!

Nu snap ik wel waarom er soms mensen klagen over tekort aan ballen of potions, als je overdag niet kan farmen vanaf je bureau is het verdomd lastig om je voorraad op peil te houden buiten de stadscentra.
Ik vrees voor mijn ballenvoorraad als het zo gaat sneeuwen. Rijdt normaal richting mijn werk binnendoor over landweggetjes van dorpje naar dorpje zodat ik dan wat ballen kan farmen in de 30 kilometerzones.
Maar die weggetjes ga ik toch echt maar overslaan in het pikkedonker met een laag sneeuw erover :D
pi_168025925
Ik heb de laatste vijf gratis incubators even opgeruimd. Ik wilde eigenlijk wachten totdat ik zes 10 kilometer eieren had maar die heb ik al weken niet gekregen. Dus heb ik ze maar voor zes 5 kilometer eieren gebruikt.

Bellsprout 77.78%
Doduo 91.11%
Oddish 82.22%
Tentacool 84.44%
Krabby 84.44%
Tentacool 93.33%

Ik had van alles al iets met een hogere IV behalve Doduo. Het was dus weer een waardeloos rondje. De Exeggcute heeft de ochtend toch nog een beetje goed gemaakt.
pi_168026505
Godver, vang ik een wilde Porygon van 1.100CP, transfer ik hem per ongeluk ipv appraise :')__
pi_168026583
quote:
99s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 12:40 schreef So_Surreal het volgende:
Godver, vang ik een wilde Porygon van 1.100CP, transfer ik hem per ongeluk ipv appraise :')__
Your Porygon was a decent Pokémon, but now its GONE.
In the olden days I always got the impression that TVR built a car, put it on sale, and then found out how it handled. Usually when one of their customers wrote to the factory complaining about how dead he was.
  Moderator / Redactie Sport dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 12:51:13 #13
359864 crew  Nattekat
De roze zeekat
pi_168026702
quote:
17s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 11:11 schreef KapiteinGasthof het volgende:

Ja... ik heb ook echt een gigantisch tekort aan ballen na de vakantie.

*KUCH*KUCH*

100.000 katjes
Er eens op uit?
pi_168026820
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 12:51 schreef Nattekat het volgende:

[..]

Ja... ik heb ook echt een gigantisch tekort aan ballen na de vakantie.

*KUCH*KUCH*

[ afbeelding ]
Dat geld voor mij wel als een tekort hoor, ik draai er rustig 200 ballen per dag doorheen :P
pi_168026892
Al weer een kilometertje gelopen al zittend op mijn bureaustoel vandaag! Run Avatar Run!!
pi_168026947
2 nieuwe 10km eieren *O*
As long as people continue to seek the true meaning of freedom, they will never ceased to be.
  Moderator / Redactie Sport / Weblog dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 13:10:32 #17
17650 crew  rubbereend
JUICHEN
pi_168027034
quote:
99s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 10:58 schreef So_Surreal het volgende:
obviously trading pokemon is something that nearly all of us have been wanting
quote:
obviously trading pokemon is something that nearly all of us have been wanting
nou echt niet
DeLuna vindt me dik ;(
Op zondag 22 juni 2014 12:30 schreef 3rdRock het volgende:
pas als jullie gaan trouwen. nu ben je gewoon die Oom Rubber die met onze mama leuke dingen doet :)
  Moderator / Redactie Sport / Weblog dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 13:11:45 #18
17650 crew  rubbereend
JUICHEN
pi_168027050
quote:
99s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 12:40 schreef So_Surreal het volgende:
altijd eerst een sterretje geven
DeLuna vindt me dik ;(
Op zondag 22 juni 2014 12:30 schreef 3rdRock het volgende:
pas als jullie gaan trouwen. nu ben je gewoon die Oom Rubber die met onze mama leuke dingen doet :)
  Moderator / Redactie Sport dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 13:12:46 #19
359864 crew  Nattekat
De roze zeekat
pi_168027073
quote:
10s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 12:57 schreef KapiteinGasthof het volgende:

[..]

Dat geld voor mij wel als een tekort hoor, ik draai er rustig 200 ballen per dag doorheen :P
Is het mij te koud voor :P

Ik heb er zo veel omdat ik ze krijg ipv potions die ik nodig heb.
100.000 katjes
Er eens op uit?
pi_168027094
quote:
18s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 13:11 schreef rubbereend het volgende:

[..]

altijd eerst een sterretje geven
Nja maakt op zich niet uit, heb nog maar iets van 100 Pokemon in mijn bag, heb echt alles wat ik niet in gyms gebruikt weggegooid :@ terwijl mijn dex bijna vol is.
pi_168027205
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 13:10 schreef rubbereend het volgende:

[..]

[..]

nou echt niet
Die hele ruilfunctie zal alles alleen maar meer vervuilen doordat spoofers dan alles vrij over kunnen hevelen :') .
  Moderator / Redactie Sport dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 13:36:00 #22
359864 crew  Nattekat
De roze zeekat
pi_168027501
Het leuke aan dit spel is toch ook je eigen pokedex vol krijgen? Ruilen verpest het enkel :N
100.000 katjes
Er eens op uit?
  dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 13:39:02 #23
61661 Ang3l
The Right Kinda Wrong
pi_168027579
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 13:36 schreef Nattekat het volgende:
Het leuke aan dit spel is toch ook je eigen pokedex vol krijgen? Ruilen verpest het enkel :N
Ja ben ook een beetje in dubio of het nu wel of niet een leuke toevoeging zal zijn :{
L'Amour menaçant:
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maître. Il l'est, le fűt ou le doit ętre.
pi_168027587
Ruilen voegt echt helemaal niets toe aan het spel.

Pietje stopt met het spel en ruilt al zijn goede pokemon met Jantje die het nog wel speelt. Hoezo vervuiling. Moet er niet aan denken dat ze dit gaan doorvoeren.
  Redactie Games dinsdag 10 januari 2017 @ 13:40:34 #25
181272 crew  Noppie2000
pi_168027612
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 januari 2017 13:36 schreef Nattekat het volgende:
Ik ga de komende jaren niet in Amerika, Azië langs. Leuk wel, nooit een Tauros of Farfetch'd kunnen krijgen.

Zolang er regio-exclusives zijn, mag ruilen (desnoods beperkt) er van mij gerust in.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')