pi_169577632
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 maart 2017 19:36 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

:o season 3 in 3 dagen... dat is wel nice
pi_169598414
quote:
The Expanse - Renewed for a 3rd Season

NEW YORK – March 16, 2017 – Syfy today announced a Season 3 pickup of THE EXPANSE, the drama series called the “best sci-fi show on TV” by io9 and recognized for “transforming TV” by Wired. The 13-episode third season will premiere on Syfy in 2018. From Alcon Television Group, THE EXPANSE is currently airing new Season 2 episodes every Wednesday at 10/9c on Syfy.

“THE EXPANSE is a gorgeous, thrilling, emotional series that has quite simply raised the bar for science fiction on television,” said Chris McCumber, President, Entertainment Networks for NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. “We, along with the fans, are looking forward to continuing the journey with our partners at Alcon Television Group and the series’ brilliant cast and crew.”

THE EXPANSE unfolds across a colonized galaxy 200 years in the future, when two strangers become unwittingly swept up in a vast conspiracy. Based on the New York Times bestselling book series collectively known as “The Expanse,” written by Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck (under the pen name James S. A. Corey), THE EXPANSE stars Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Dominique Tipper, Cas Anvar, Wes Chatham and Frankie Adams.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169601344
quote:
Shades of Blue - Renewed for a 3rd Season
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169662510
quote:
The Big Bang Theory - Renewed for 2 More Season

*Deal Extends Broadcast Television’s #1 Scripted Series through the 2018-2019 Season*

CBS Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television have reached a two-year broadcast agreement for the top-rated, acclaimed comedy THE BIG BANG THEORY.
pi_169668870
quote:
Shut Eye - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Hulu with New Showrunner

The streamer has handed out a second season renewal to drama Shut Eye, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. John Shiban (Hell on Wheels, Da Vinci's Demons) will take over as showrunner, replacing David Hudgins (Friday Night Lights), for the drama's 10-episode second season
  woensdag 22 maart 2017 @ 11:59:25 #256
431030 BlackEyedAngel
Allergic to morons and idiots.
pi_169696428
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 17 maart 2017 20:32 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Fuck yeah!
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
pi_169723947
quote:
CBS Renews 18 Shows for the 2017/18 Season

*Pick-Ups Include the #1 Scripted Program/Comedy, the #1 Drama, the #1 New Series, the #1 New Comedy and the #1 Newsmagazine*

*5 Freshman Series Part of Network’s Early Renewals*

CBS today announced early renewals of 18 returning series for the 2017-2018 season, displaying the programming depth and stability of America’s Most Watched Network. Additional returning series pick-ups for next season will be announced at a later date.

The shows renewed to date include 6 comedies, 9 dramas, 1 reality series, 2 newsmagazines and a roster of hit programs across every night of the week. They also include the #1 scripted program/comedy THE BIG BANG THEORY; the #1 drama NCIS; the #1 new series BULL; the #1 new comedy KEVIN CAN WAIT; and the #1 newsmagazine 60 MINUTES.

· THE BIG BANG THEORY*

· BLUE BLOODS

· BULL

· HAWAII FIVE-0

· KEVIN CAN WAIT

· LIFE IN PIECES

· MACGYVER

· MADAM SECRETARY

· MAN WITH A PLAN

· MOM

· NCIS*

· NCIS: LOS ANGELES

· NCIS: NEW ORLEANS

· SCORPION

· SUPERIOR DONUTS

· SURVIVOR

· 48 HOURS

· 60 MINUTES
pi_169728314
quote:
The Knick - Cancelled by Cinemax
  donderdag 23 maart 2017 @ 20:12:06 #259
3394 Coelho
BigGreenEgg
pi_169728617
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 20:02 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Ik vreesde er al voor. Het laatste seizoen had een heel redelijk einde en de vraag was hoe nu verder. Wel jammer, want een geweldige sfeer in deze serie.
  vrijdag 24 maart 2017 @ 14:01:39 #260
23982 planethugo
Forza Roda!
pi_169744517
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 20:12 schreef Coelho het volgende:

[..]

Ik vreesde er al voor. Het laatste seizoen had een heel redelijk einde en de vraag was hoe nu verder. Wel jammer, want een geweldige sfeer in deze serie.
wel vreemd dat ze anderhalf jaar na de start van s2 pas komen met een bericht dat het gecancelled is
  Moderator vrijdag 24 maart 2017 @ 14:44:24 #261
9859 crew  Karina
Woman
pi_169745298
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 maart 2017 19:36 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

12 monkeys

Yes! Een van de betere series van de laatste tijd vind ik zelf. Kom maar op.
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
  dinsdag 28 maart 2017 @ 17:10:33 #262
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169838710
quote:
Humans Renewed for Season 3

These are the droids AMC is looking for: The cable net, with production partners Channel 4 and Kudos, has renewed Humans for Season 3.

The series — which explores the relationships between humans and robotic servants called Synths — will return with eight new episodes in 2018.

“Humans provides a thrilling look at the evolution of technology and its effect on society,” said Joel Stillerman, president of original programming and development for AMC and Sundance TV in a statement. “The critical response to Season 2 celebrates the creative vision, dynamic storytelling and compelling portrayals shared by the writers, producers and actors. We are pleased to continue our collaboration with Channel 4 and Kudos and look forward to Season 3.”

Humans wrapped its second season on March 20. Production on Season 3 will begin this fall.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_169876978
quote:
Santa Clarita Diet - Renewed for Season 2
pi_169876987
quote:
The Mindy Project - Renewed for 6th and Final Season by Hulu
pi_169877004
quote:
Time After Time - Cancelled by ABC
pi_169881125
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 30 maart 2017 00:25 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Meen je niet..Was ik juist aan begonnen. Ook niet meer nodig nu dus.
  donderdag 30 maart 2017 @ 11:34:16 #267
67174 Dos37
Come on Twente
pi_169881808
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 16:12 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Blue Bloods en Hawaii Five 0 O+
Premier League toto winnaar 2007-2008 en [b]2008-2009[/b]
Held Blaise NKUFO [b]All time topscoorder in Enschede[/b]
[b]WE WON IT ELEVEN TIMES![/b]
pi_169893120
quote:
Mindhunter - Renewed for 2nd Season by Netflix

Netflix has renewed its upcoming David Fincher and Charlize Theron produced crime drama Mindhunter for a 2nd season, before its fall premiere, SpoilerTV has learned. Season 2 is set to start production in May and will go on till Decemmber.

Based on the book Mind Hunter: Inside FBI’s Elite Serial Crime Unit, Mindhunter is set in 1979, and centers on the inquisitive and skilled FBI Agent Bill Tench (Holt McCallany). Along with fellow serial killer investigator in the behavioral science unit, FBI agent Holden Ford (Jonathan Groff), Tench interviews serial killers to help them solve current murders. Anna Torv and Hannah Gross also star.
pi_169909037
quote:
Conviction and Notorious- Cancelled

As we all suspected, Conviction and Notorious has been cancelled.
  zondag 2 april 2017 @ 14:07:48 #270
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169945224
quote:
Kingdom Cancelled After 3 Seasons

Kingdom is punching out after Season 3.

The mixed martial arts drama — which stars Frank Grillo, Matt Lauria and Nick Jonas, among others — has been cancelled, TVLine has learned.

The announcement was made on Saturday by AT&T Audience Network and Endemol Shine Studios. The joint statement, released exclusively to EW.com, reads as follows:

“We are looking forward to the upcoming third and final season of Kingdom… We expect Season 3 to be a great one and appreciate the hard work and dedication from creator and showrunner Byron Balasco, as well as the entire cast and crew. We could not be more proud to have worked with all of them on such an amazing series.”

Kingdom‘s 10-episode final season is set to premiere on Wednesday, May 31 at 8/7c.

Bron
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_169947343
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 2 april 2017 14:07 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Jammer, maar ik denk ook wel dat het beter is om er een goed einde aan te maken na 3 seizoenen :)
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_169988287
quote:
Falling Water - Renewed for a 2nd Season
  dinsdag 4 april 2017 @ 01:36:22 #273
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_169988302
quote:
I 0s.gif Op dinsdag 4 april 2017 01:25 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Hoezee!
Iedereen is de hoofdrolspeler van zijn eigen comedie.
'Goatboy is hurt by your indifference'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9srplWe_QQ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Vrijheid</a>
[b]Dean Radin presenteert: "Science and the taboo of psi"[/b]
  dinsdag 4 april 2017 @ 21:32:17 #274
232767 DoomCow
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
pi_170005968
Where's my cow? Is that my cow?
It goes, 'Hruuuugh!' It is a hippopotamus!
That's not my cow!
pi_170012141
quote:
A Series of Unfortunate Events - Renewed for a 3rd Season

Less than a month after Netflix announced a Season 2 pickup for A Series of Unfortunate Events, TVLine has learned exclusively that the streamer has quietly renewed the dark comedy for a third season.
pi_170012146
quote:
Man Seeking Woman - Cancelled by FXX

FXX has opted to cancel the Simon Rich-created comedy series starring Jay Baruchel after three seasons, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Man Seeking Woman has been a critical favorite though ratings under-performer. The recently wrapped third season scored a series-best 89 on Metacritic and 100 percent on Rotten Tomatoes. Ratings, however, told a different story with a total of 367,000 total viewers — and a mere 268,000 viewers among the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic — when factoring in seven days of delayed viewing. The series retained only 35 percent of lead-in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's viewership and not enough to warrant a fourth season.
pi_170021887
quote:
Marvel’s New Warriors TV Show with Squirrel Girl Ordered to Series

Freeform has ordered its second Marvel TV show in New Warriors, the comedy series about a superhero team that includes fan-favorite Doreen Green aka. Squirrel Girl. The Freeform channel is owned by the Disney-ABC Television Group (which currently airs Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show) and recently put in an order for another Marvel comics adaptation, in the form of Cloak & Dagger. Similar to Cloak & Dagger, New Warriors is going to be geared more towards a young adult audience than previous Marvel Cinematic Universe properties (of both the movie and TV show variety) have been.

New Warriors revolves around a group of teenaged superheroes, though it was previously reported that the show will “put the focus” on Squirrel Girl. The Doreen Green character has already been the subject of much fan casting and speculation, with both Anna Kendrick and Stranger Things‘ Shannon Purser having thrown their names in the ring for consideration. As of right now, however, no casting decisions have been made.

THR is confirming that Freeform has ordered a ten episode season of New Warriors, just like the ten episodes of Cloak & Dagger that have been ordered thus far. Former Scrubs writer and Cougar Town co-creator Kevin Biegel is close to finalizing a deal to write the first episode of New Warriors and serve as the showrunner on the comedy series. You can read the official synopsis for New Warriors, below:

New Warriors revolves around about six young people with powers living and working together. With powers and abilities on the opposite end of the spectrum of The Avengers, the New Warriors want to make a difference in the world … even if the world isn’t ready. With Freeform focused on a group dubbed “becomers” — those experiencing a series of firsts in life including first loves and first jobs — New Warriors explores the journey into adulthood, except in this world, they’re not quite super and not yet heroes and the guys can be as terrifying as bad dates.

Marvel TV head Jeph Loeb, who is producing New Warriors, has issued the following statement, regarding Freeform’s decision to order the show to series:

“Marvel’s New Warriors have always been fan favorites and now particularly with the addition of Squirrel Girl, they are Marvel Television favorites as well. After the amazing experience we’ve had with Freeform on Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger we can’t think of a better place for our young heroes.”

Kathy Burke, the executive vice president for programming and development at Freeform, confirmed to THR that Kendrick and Purser’s names have already come up as part of the Squirrel Girl casting discussion; adding that the channel feels they are in a “unique position” with the character on TV and that Burke is “interested to see if name actresses feel right for it.” While Squirrel Girl was tipped for an MCU movie of her own before the New Warriors TV show was reported as being in development, one benefit of her making the jump to TV instead means there’s less pressure on Marvel/Freeform to cast a “big name” and more room to recruit a newcomer/potential breakout star for the role, instead.

As for New Warriors itself: the show is part of Marvel’s larger efforts to expand the MCU to encompass stories and characters more strictly intended for a YA audience. So far, the company has both Cloak & Dagger and New Warriors moving forward at Freeform, as well as Runaways on Hulu, but if these shows succeed then it will open the floodgates for even more Marvel comic book teenaged superheroes to join the MCU in the future. Marvel TV continues to grow in other directions too, of course, with such upcoming series as Inhumans on ABC and The Punisher on Netflix aiming to appeal to the same crowds that have turned out in larger numbers to watch those providers’ other Marvel TV shows to date.

http://screenrant.com/mar(...)rl-tv-show-freeform/
pi_170034253
quote:
IFC has renewed Brockmire for a second season — just hours before the new, Hank Azaria-led comedy steps up to the plate.

Brockmire, which stars its executive producer Azaria (The Simpsons) as the titular character, follows a famous baseball announcer 10 years after a public meltdown (triggered by his learning of his wife’s infidelity) that ruined his reputation and made him a viral sensation. The show’s cast also includes Amanda Peet (Togetherness) as the strong-willed owner of the Morristown Frackers minor league team and Tyrel Jackson Williams (Lab Rats) as an social media-savvy intern.
“This show is the most fun I’ve ever had. Well, the most fun I’ve ever had while working, anyway,” says Hank Azaria. “It is truly my favorite thing I’ve ever done. Well, while being filmed, that is. Thanks to IFC for letting us do whatever we wanted to. Well, mostly.”
pi_170070160
quote:
Criminal Minds renewed for Season 13 at CBS
pi_170113121
quote:
Grace and Frankie - Renewed for a 4th Season
  maandag 10 april 2017 @ 21:31:37 #281
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_170136052
quote:
Nashville Renewed for Season 6 at CMT

Rayna Jaymes must be smiling down on her former CMT series, because Nashville will be back for a sixth season, CMT announced Tuesday.

Season 6 of the country-music drama will consist of 16 episodes, premiering in early 2018.

Nashville made its official CMT debut in January to a total audience of 1.2 million, before floating down toward the 800,000-viewer range. But since Rayna’s death, the audience has ticked up, settling back in around a million viewers.

CMT also revealed that the drama’s midseason premiere, which will pick up a few months after Rayna’s death, will air on Thursday, June 1 at 9/8c. (Press PLAY below for a juicy preview of what’s ahead.)

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_170138751
quote:
‘The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ gets 2-season commitment from Amazon

“Gilmore Girls” creator Amy Sherman-Palladino’s latest project will be around for a while: Amazon has given a two-season order to her series “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.”

The show was part of Amazon’s most recent pilot season, where episodes of several shows were put before users of the streaming service. “Mrs. Maisel” is the first show to receive a two-season pickup after going through that process; Amazon typically goes a season at a time with its shows, with a couple of exceptions (a multi-season pickup for “Catastrophe,” for instance).

“The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” stars Rachel Brosnahan as the title character a housewife in late 1950s New York who discovers she has a talent for stand-up comedy and enters that world. The series also stars Michael Zegen as her husband, Tony Shalhoub and Marin Hinkle as her parents and Alex Borstein. Sherman-Palladino, her husband Daniel Palladino and Dhana Gilbert are executive producing.

“In her onstage debut, Mrs. Maisel killed and had audiences responding overwhelmingly with digital applause,” Amazon Studios head of comedy and drama Joe Lewis says in a statement. “Like any great young stand-up, we’re excited to see what she has to say next and for a long time to come. That made it an easy decision to order two seasons from Amy and her incredible cast. We can’t wait to bring it to customers soon.”
pi_170171459
quote:
The Path - Renewed for a 3rd Season

Today Hulu announced that its original drama series THE PATH has been renewed for a 13-episode third season. Jessica Goldberg will serve as Showrunner/Executive Producer for the third season. Executive Producers also include Jason Katims and Michelle Lee of True Jack Productions. The Path is produced by Universal Television.

The Path stars Aaron Paul, Michelle Monaghan and Hugh Dancy The season finale of The Path's second season airs today - Wednesday, April 12th when all episodes of season one and season two will be available to binge.

The Path follows a family at the center of a controversial cult movement as they struggle with relationships, faith, and power. Each episode takes an in-depth look at the gravitational pull of belief and what it means to choose between the life we live and the life we want. The series blends elements of mystery-thriller, romance, and mysticism.

The Path comes to Hulu from Universal Television and Jason Katims's True Jack Productions and was created by Jessica Goldberg, who will write and executive produce the series along with Katims and Michelle Lee, also of True Jack Productions

[ Bericht 82% gewijzigd door criminal_mind op 12-04-2017 19:00:27 ]
pi_170175546
quote:
The Magicians - Renewed for a 3rd Season

Syfy is staying the course with The Magicians.

The NBCUniversal-owned cable network has handed out a third-season renewal for the drama based on Lev Grossman's best-selling novels, The Hollywood Reporter has learned
pi_170278188
quote:
Shadowhunters - Renewed for a 3rd Season
pi_170278190
quote:
The Arrangement - Renewed for 2nd Season by E!
pi_170278192
quote:
Outsiders - Cancelled by WGN America

WGN America is cancelling its highest-rated scripted original.

Outsiders has been canceled after two seasons on the Tribune-owned cable network, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

The drama, about a family of outsiders in the hills of Appalachia and living off the grid, will air its second season-turned-series finale on April 25 at 10 p.m.

To hear Tribune Media president and CEO Peter Kern tell it, the surprising cancellation is part of a change in scripted direction for the cabler. Producers Sony Pictures Television plan to shop the series, which was developed specifically for WGN America, in the coming weeks.
pi_170278197
quote:
Fear the Walking Dead - Renewed for Season 4 With New Showrunners

AMC announced today that it has renewed FEAR THE WALKING DEAD for a fourth season, ahead of its upcoming season three premiere on June 4. In addition, Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg ("Once Upon a Time") are boarding "Fear" as co-showrunners, starting with season four. Additionally, Scott M. Gimple, executive producer and showrunner of "The Walking Dead" will become an executive producer of "Fear the Walking Dead.
  dinsdag 18 april 2017 @ 13:10:50 #289
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_170304981
quote:
Imposters Renewed for Season 2

This is not a con: Bravo has renewed Imposters for Season 2.

Co-creator Paul Adelstein surprised the cast with the announcement during a For Your Consideration Emmy event on Monday night in Los Angeles.

The con-artist drama stars Inbar Lavi (Prison Break) as Maddie, a beautiful grifter who is pursued by her three most recently duped spouses (Suburgatory‘s Parker Young, Home Fires‘ Rob Heaps and Marianne Rendón). The ensemble also features Brian Benben (Private Practice) as Maddie’s partner-in-crime Max and Stephen Bishop (Being Mary Jane) as her latest target, Patrick.

Season 1 — which averaged more than 1.4 million total viewers an episode in Live+7 viewing, per Bravo — wrapped on April 11 with (spoiler alert!) Maddie conning FBI agent Patrick out of capturing the mysterious Doctor for whom she works. Meanwhile, Max discovered that Maddie left him with an empty decoy suitcase, not one full of the FBI’s money, as punishment for selling out their cohort Sally. But the biggest surprise came courtesy of Maddie’s “husband” Ezra (Heaps), who stole a pricey ring from the FBI and then left town with fellow spurned exes/amateur con artists Richard (Young) and Jules (Rendón).

“Imposters has truly resonated with our audience and critics alike with its unique brand of suspense and humor,” NBCUniversal cable president of lifestyle networks Frances Berwick said in a statement.
“We’re excited to see what the future holds for this unlikely band of flawed, but lovable characters that our talented creators and actors have fully brought to life.”

Production on the 10-episode second season is slated to begin this fall.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_170313521
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 17 april 2017 02:30 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Dit soort beslissingen snap ik nou nooit

quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 17 april 2017 02:32 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Goed nieuws.
pi_170334100
quote:
Crackle Renews 'Snatch,

Snatch will return for a second season after ranking as what Crackle said was its most-watched scripted original drama. Rupert Grint stars alongside Ed Westwick. The series will return in 2018. Alex De Rakoff serves as showrunner.
pi_170334233
quote:
‘Patriot’ Renewed For Season 2 At Amazon

Amazon has renewed its quirky genre-bending spy drama Patriot for Season 2, guaranteeing the further adventures of creator-writer-director Steven Conrad’s Tavner family. The pickup follows the 10-episode first season that launched on Amazon Prime in February after it bowed at the Berlin Film Festival.

Michael Dorman stars as John Tavner, a melancholy intelligence officer who works out his issues by writing folk songs. He is managed by his State Department Director of Intelligence father (played by Terry O’Quinn) and watched over by his older brother, Texas congressman Edward Tavner (Michael Chernus). The first season saw the quirky team attempting to prevent Iran from going nuclear, requiring John to forgo all safety nets and assume a perilous “non-official cover” as a mid-level employee at a Midwestern industrial piping firm (not as easy as it sounds). The finale ended with John at a crossroads facing a brilliant Luxembourg homicide detective (Aliette Opheim) who almost has him figured out. Kurtwood Smith and Kathleen Munroe co-star.
pi_170491709
quote:
The Detour’ Renewed for Season 3 at TBS
pi_170491712
quote:
‘Into The Badlands’ Renewed For Expanded Season 3 By AMC

Midway through its second season, AMC has renewed its hit martial arts drama series Into the Badlands for an expanded 16-episode Season 3 for premiere in 2018.
pi_170491715
quote:
Powerless - Pulled from schedule by NBC
pi_170494346
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 02:20 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Jammer..
pi_170494376
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 02:19 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Mooi, da's wel een vermakelijke serie.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_170625218
quote:
Sweet/Vicious - Cancelled by MTV
pi_170625222
quote:
Pitch - Cancelled by FOX
pi_170625236
quote:
‘Hap and Leonard’ Renewed for Season 3 on SundanceTV
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')