abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_166047320
quote:
American Crime Story - Renewed for a 3rd Season; Dealing with Versace Murder
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_166199236
quote:
Frontier - Renewed for 2nd Season Ahead of Premiere

TORONTO (October 25, 2016) – Demonstrating unwavering confidence and commitment to its first-ever original scripted drama FRONTIER, Discovery Canada is proud to announce the renewal of the series for a second season. Production of Season 2, once again starring Jason Momoa (GAME OF THRONES, Justice League), is currently underway in advance of the gritty new series’ world premiere on Sunday, Nov. 6 at 9 p.m. ET on Discovery Canada.

Produced in association with Discovery by Take The Shot Productions, together with their partners at ASAP Entertainment, filming of FRONTIER’s six-episode second season is now underway in St. John’s, Nfld., Cape Breton, N.S., Cornwall, U.K., and Ottawa. Season 2 of the premium, beautifully vivid 4K UHD-produced drama is set to premiere in 2017 in Canada on Discovery. Both seasons will be streamed around the world via partner Netflix.

Set against the stunning, rawness of 1700s Canada, FRONTIER is a thrilling action-filled series revolving around warring factions vying for control of the fur trade in a ruthless game of wealth and power.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_166199255
quote:
Guilt - Cancelled by Freeform
pi_166199268
quote:
Young & Hungry - Renewed for a 5th Season
pi_166199311
quote:
Notorious - Episode Order Trimmed

ABC has trimmed the season 1 episode order of Notorious from 13 episodes to 10.
pi_166406921
quote:
Saving Hope - Season 5 - Announced as Final Season
pi_166406925
quote:
Longmire - Renewed for 6th and Final Season by Netflix
pi_166407010
quote:
‘Workaholics’ To End After 7 Seasons On Comedy Central
  vrijdag 4 november 2016 @ 05:55:43 #109
64792 Mryc
play me one more song
pi_166407166
Worden er weinig cancellations gepost of zijn er dit seizoen tot nu toe nog weinig cancellations?
pi_166407290
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 4 november 2016 03:21 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

:'( :'(
pi_166411594
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 4 november 2016 05:55 schreef Mryc het volgende:
Worden er weinig cancellations gepost of zijn er dit seizoen tot nu toe nog weinig cancellations?
Het echte tv seizoen is pas sinds september onderweg.
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_166413580
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 4 november 2016 05:55 schreef Mryc het volgende:
Notorious is van 13 eps gekort naar 10, dus feitelijk gezien al gecancelled.

TVGrimReaper twitterde op donderdag 03-11-2016 om 16:11:20 Four more episodes of canceled #Notorious are left.The ratings are irrelevant, enjoy them while they last! reageer retweet
Tevens:

TVGrimReaper twitterde op vrijdag 04-11-2016 om 00:16:49 Wondering about extra episode orders?#Pitch & #TheExorcist didn't get them.They're doomed. reageer retweet
Dus, exit Notorious, Pitch en The Exorcist.

[ Bericht 28% gewijzigd door wolfrolf op 04-11-2016 14:39:03 ]
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  vrijdag 4 november 2016 @ 17:39:57 #113
64792 Mryc
play me one more song
pi_166416751
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 4 november 2016 14:30 schreef wolfrolf het volgende:

[..]

Notorious is van 13 eps gekort naar 10, dus feitelijk gezien al gecancelled.

TVGrimReaper twitterde op donderdag 03-11-2016 om 16:11:20 Four more episodes of canceled #Notorious are left.The ratings are irrelevant, enjoy them while they last! reageer retweet
Tevens:

TVGrimReaper twitterde op vrijdag 04-11-2016 om 00:16:49 Wondering about extra episode orders?#Pitch & #TheExorcist didn't get them.They're doomed. reageer retweet
Dus, exit Notorious, Pitch en The Exorcist.

Dat valt toch op zich wel mee, vergeleken met vorige jaren?
  vrijdag 4 november 2016 @ 18:30:22 #114
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_166417425
quote:
The Simpsons Renewed at Fox Through Record-Setting Season 30

The Simpsons will outlive us all every future generation to come.

Fox on Friday renewed the classic ‘toon for two more seasons — through Season 30. The pickup will bring Homer & Co. to a record 669 episodes, easily surpassing Gunsmoke (635) as the scripted series with the most episodes under its belt.

In a statement, Homer Simpson (with a little help from Fox’s PR crew, no doubt) bragged, “Take that Gunsmoke! You lost a race you didn’t even know you were running!”

The Simpsons, which is currently in its 28th season, will formally surpass Gunsmoke‘s episode total in Season 29.

“This is yet another record-setting moment for what is truly a landmark series,” said Dana Walden and Gary Newman, Chairmen and CEOs, Fox Television Group. “The Simpsons has meant so much to the network, the studio and everyone at Fox, and its continued cultural impact around the globe is a testament to the combined brilliance of [exec producers] Matt, Jim and Al.”

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_166522444
quote:
Conviction - Cancelled

ABC is not moving forward with additional episodes of Hayley Atwell drama Conviction.

The Disney-owned network will produce the initial 13 episodes of the struggling freshman drama, with the series not receiving any additional orders. It's also unclear if Conviction, from exec producer Liz Friedman, will remain in its current Mondays at 10 p.m. slot beyond Nov. 14.
pi_166524714
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 november 2016 04:10 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Goodbye tits
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_166572015
quote:
Dead of Summer - Cancelled
pi_166655470
Eindelijk.

quote:
Westworld Renewed for Second Season at HBO, May Not Return Until 2018

"Westworld is such a big, ambitious show. I don't know if it will be fall of 2017 or into '18," HBO programming president Casey Bloys told THR. "That will depend as we get up and running. With Westworld, because the production is such a big endeavor, I don't exactly know when [it will premiere] yet. I can't speculate other than to say it'll either be '17 or '18.
pi_166655482
quote:
Insecure and Divorce - Renewed for 2nd Seasons by HBO
pi_166658108
quote:
Amazon Renews Tig Notaro's 'One Mississippi' for Second Season
  donderdag 17 november 2016 @ 21:24:59 #121
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_166723089
quote:
Berlin Station and Graves Both Renewed for Season 2 by Epix

Epix’s first two scripted series are both getting a Season 2.

Berlin Station and Graves have both been renewed for a second season, Epix announced on Thursday. Spy thriller Berlin Station stars Hannibal alum Richard Armitage as a CIA operative stationed in Berlin who’s trying to find the source of a damaging leak; Graves is a half-hour political dramedy starring Nick Nolte as a former U.S. President attempting to salvage his legacy decades after leaving the White House.

Both series premiered last month on Epix, a pay-cable network that launched in 2009 and is now in more than 50 million homes. Production on Season 2 for both is set to begin in spring 2017. Also in the works at Epix: a TV remake of the 1995 film Get Shorty, with Ray Romano and Bridesmaids‘ Chris O’Dowd set to star.

“We’re incredibly proud of the work our creators, executive producers, cast and crew did on the first seasons of Berlin Station and Graves,” Epix president and CEO Mark S. Greenberg said in a statement. “These ambitious series represent the level of prestigious, cinematic and authentic storytelling we are committed to offering our subscribers.”

Bron
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  donderdag 17 november 2016 @ 21:25:43 #122
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_166723111
quote:
The Night Shift Renewed for Season 4

Having proven to have steady vitals, NBC’s The Night Shift has been renewed for Season 4, TVLine has learned.

Averaging 5 million total weekly viewers and a 1.0 demo rating, The Night Shift easily bested the likes of CBS’ Zoo (4.5 mil/0.7) and Fox’s Wayward Pines (2.4 mil/0.7) to stand as this past summer’s No. 1 drama. (Fainter praise alert: The medical sudser also was undefeated in its Wednesdays-at-10 time slot this summer, opposite CBS’ American Gothic and ABC reruns.)
The Night Shift‘s Season 3 finale — which left almost every character’s fate in one kind of flux or another — earned an average grade of “A” from TVLine readers.

“Week after week, The Night Shift tells incredibly engaging and emotional stories that draw us into a unique world,” NBC Entertainment president Jennifer Salke said in a statement. “We are delighted to renew the show for an exciting fourth season and look forward to continue working with such a great cast and executive producing team.”

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_166805901
quote:
Dirk Gently - Renewed for 2nd Season by BBC America
  maandag 21 november 2016 @ 23:51:48 #124
3394 Coelho
BigGreenEgg
pi_166816456
Is er al iets bekend over The Knick? Ik kan er goed naar kijken, geweldige sfeer.
pi_166990885
quote:
Z Nation Renewed for Fourth Season at Syfy
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')