pi_169577632
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 maart 2017 19:36 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

:o season 3 in 3 dagen... dat is wel nice
pi_169598414
quote:
The Expanse - Renewed for a 3rd Season

NEW YORK – March 16, 2017 – Syfy today announced a Season 3 pickup of THE EXPANSE, the drama series called the “best sci-fi show on TV” by io9 and recognized for “transforming TV” by Wired. The 13-episode third season will premiere on Syfy in 2018. From Alcon Television Group, THE EXPANSE is currently airing new Season 2 episodes every Wednesday at 10/9c on Syfy.

“THE EXPANSE is a gorgeous, thrilling, emotional series that has quite simply raised the bar for science fiction on television,” said Chris McCumber, President, Entertainment Networks for NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. “We, along with the fans, are looking forward to continuing the journey with our partners at Alcon Television Group and the series’ brilliant cast and crew.”

THE EXPANSE unfolds across a colonized galaxy 200 years in the future, when two strangers become unwittingly swept up in a vast conspiracy. Based on the New York Times bestselling book series collectively known as “The Expanse,” written by Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck (under the pen name James S. A. Corey), THE EXPANSE stars Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Dominique Tipper, Cas Anvar, Wes Chatham and Frankie Adams.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169601344
quote:
Shades of Blue - Renewed for a 3rd Season
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169662510
quote:
The Big Bang Theory - Renewed for 2 More Season

*Deal Extends Broadcast Television’s #1 Scripted Series through the 2018-2019 Season*

CBS Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television have reached a two-year broadcast agreement for the top-rated, acclaimed comedy THE BIG BANG THEORY.
pi_169668870
quote:
Shut Eye - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Hulu with New Showrunner

The streamer has handed out a second season renewal to drama Shut Eye, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. John Shiban (Hell on Wheels, Da Vinci's Demons) will take over as showrunner, replacing David Hudgins (Friday Night Lights), for the drama's 10-episode second season
  woensdag 22 maart 2017 @ 11:59:25 #256
431030 BlackEyedAngel
Allergic to morons and idiots.
pi_169696428
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 17 maart 2017 20:32 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Fuck yeah!
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life.
pi_169723947
quote:
CBS Renews 18 Shows for the 2017/18 Season

*Pick-Ups Include the #1 Scripted Program/Comedy, the #1 Drama, the #1 New Series, the #1 New Comedy and the #1 Newsmagazine*

*5 Freshman Series Part of Network’s Early Renewals*

CBS today announced early renewals of 18 returning series for the 2017-2018 season, displaying the programming depth and stability of America’s Most Watched Network. Additional returning series pick-ups for next season will be announced at a later date.

The shows renewed to date include 6 comedies, 9 dramas, 1 reality series, 2 newsmagazines and a roster of hit programs across every night of the week. They also include the #1 scripted program/comedy THE BIG BANG THEORY; the #1 drama NCIS; the #1 new series BULL; the #1 new comedy KEVIN CAN WAIT; and the #1 newsmagazine 60 MINUTES.

· THE BIG BANG THEORY*

· BLUE BLOODS

· BULL

· HAWAII FIVE-0

· KEVIN CAN WAIT

· LIFE IN PIECES

· MACGYVER

· MADAM SECRETARY

· MAN WITH A PLAN

· MOM

· NCIS*

· NCIS: LOS ANGELES

· NCIS: NEW ORLEANS

· SCORPION

· SUPERIOR DONUTS

· SURVIVOR

· 48 HOURS

· 60 MINUTES
pi_169728314
quote:
The Knick - Cancelled by Cinemax
  donderdag 23 maart 2017 @ 20:12:06 #259
3394 Coelho
BigGreenEgg
pi_169728617
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 20:02 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Ik vreesde er al voor. Het laatste seizoen had een heel redelijk einde en de vraag was hoe nu verder. Wel jammer, want een geweldige sfeer in deze serie.
  vrijdag 24 maart 2017 @ 14:01:39 #260
23982 planethugo
Forza Roda!
pi_169744517
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 20:12 schreef Coelho het volgende:

[..]

Ik vreesde er al voor. Het laatste seizoen had een heel redelijk einde en de vraag was hoe nu verder. Wel jammer, want een geweldige sfeer in deze serie.
wel vreemd dat ze anderhalf jaar na de start van s2 pas komen met een bericht dat het gecancelled is
  Moderator vrijdag 24 maart 2017 @ 14:44:24 #261
9859 crew  Karina
Woman
pi_169745298
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 maart 2017 19:36 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

12 monkeys

Yes! Een van de betere series van de laatste tijd vind ik zelf. Kom maar op.
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
  dinsdag 28 maart 2017 @ 17:10:33 #262
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169838710
quote:
Humans Renewed for Season 3

These are the droids AMC is looking for: The cable net, with production partners Channel 4 and Kudos, has renewed Humans for Season 3.

The series — which explores the relationships between humans and robotic servants called Synths — will return with eight new episodes in 2018.

“Humans provides a thrilling look at the evolution of technology and its effect on society,” said Joel Stillerman, president of original programming and development for AMC and Sundance TV in a statement. “The critical response to Season 2 celebrates the creative vision, dynamic storytelling and compelling portrayals shared by the writers, producers and actors. We are pleased to continue our collaboration with Channel 4 and Kudos and look forward to Season 3.”

Humans wrapped its second season on March 20. Production on Season 3 will begin this fall.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_169876978
quote:
Santa Clarita Diet - Renewed for Season 2
pi_169876987
quote:
The Mindy Project - Renewed for 6th and Final Season by Hulu
pi_169877004
quote:
Time After Time - Cancelled by ABC
pi_169881125
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 30 maart 2017 00:25 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Meen je niet..Was ik juist aan begonnen. Ook niet meer nodig nu dus.
  donderdag 30 maart 2017 @ 11:34:16 #267
67174 Dos37
Come on Twente
pi_169881808
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 16:12 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Blue Bloods en Hawaii Five 0 O+
Premier League toto winnaar 2007-2008 en [b]2008-2009[/b]
Held Blaise NKUFO [b]All time topscoorder in Enschede[/b]
[b]WE WON IT ELEVEN TIMES![/b]
pi_169893120
quote:
Mindhunter - Renewed for 2nd Season by Netflix

Netflix has renewed its upcoming David Fincher and Charlize Theron produced crime drama Mindhunter for a 2nd season, before its fall premiere, SpoilerTV has learned. Season 2 is set to start production in May and will go on till Decemmber.

Based on the book Mind Hunter: Inside FBI’s Elite Serial Crime Unit, Mindhunter is set in 1979, and centers on the inquisitive and skilled FBI Agent Bill Tench (Holt McCallany). Along with fellow serial killer investigator in the behavioral science unit, FBI agent Holden Ford (Jonathan Groff), Tench interviews serial killers to help them solve current murders. Anna Torv and Hannah Gross also star.
pi_169909037
quote:
Conviction and Notorious- Cancelled

As we all suspected, Conviction and Notorious has been cancelled.
  zondag 2 april 2017 @ 14:07:48 #270
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169945224
quote:
Kingdom Cancelled After 3 Seasons

Kingdom is punching out after Season 3.

The mixed martial arts drama — which stars Frank Grillo, Matt Lauria and Nick Jonas, among others — has been cancelled, TVLine has learned.

The announcement was made on Saturday by AT&T Audience Network and Endemol Shine Studios. The joint statement, released exclusively to EW.com, reads as follows:

“We are looking forward to the upcoming third and final season of Kingdom… We expect Season 3 to be a great one and appreciate the hard work and dedication from creator and showrunner Byron Balasco, as well as the entire cast and crew. We could not be more proud to have worked with all of them on such an amazing series.”

Kingdom‘s 10-episode final season is set to premiere on Wednesday, May 31 at 8/7c.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_169947343
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 2 april 2017 14:07 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Jammer, maar ik denk ook wel dat het beter is om er een goed einde aan te maken na 3 seizoenen :)
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_169988287
quote:
Falling Water - Renewed for a 2nd Season
  dinsdag 4 april 2017 @ 01:36:22 #273
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_169988302
quote:
I 0s.gif Op dinsdag 4 april 2017 01:25 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Hoezee!
Iedereen is de hoofdrolspeler van zijn eigen comedie.
'Goatboy is hurt by your indifference'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9srplWe_QQ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Vrijheid</a>
[b]Dean Radin presenteert: "Science and the taboo of psi"[/b]
  dinsdag 4 april 2017 @ 21:32:17 #274
232767 DoomCow
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
pi_170005968
Where's my cow? Is that my cow?
It goes, 'Hruuuugh!' It is a hippopotamus!
That's not my cow!
pi_170012141
quote:
A Series of Unfortunate Events - Renewed for a 3rd Season

Less than a month after Netflix announced a Season 2 pickup for A Series of Unfortunate Events, TVLine has learned exclusively that the streamer has quietly renewed the dark comedy for a third season.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')