pi_169577632
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 maart 2017 19:36 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

:o season 3 in 3 dagen... dat is wel nice
pi_169598414
quote:
The Expanse - Renewed for a 3rd Season

NEW YORK – March 16, 2017 – Syfy today announced a Season 3 pickup of THE EXPANSE, the drama series called the “best sci-fi show on TV” by io9 and recognized for “transforming TV” by Wired. The 13-episode third season will premiere on Syfy in 2018. From Alcon Television Group, THE EXPANSE is currently airing new Season 2 episodes every Wednesday at 10/9c on Syfy.

“THE EXPANSE is a gorgeous, thrilling, emotional series that has quite simply raised the bar for science fiction on television,” said Chris McCumber, President, Entertainment Networks for NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment. “We, along with the fans, are looking forward to continuing the journey with our partners at Alcon Television Group and the series’ brilliant cast and crew.”

THE EXPANSE unfolds across a colonized galaxy 200 years in the future, when two strangers become unwittingly swept up in a vast conspiracy. Based on the New York Times bestselling book series collectively known as “The Expanse,” written by Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck (under the pen name James S. A. Corey), THE EXPANSE stars Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Dominique Tipper, Cas Anvar, Wes Chatham and Frankie Adams.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169601344
quote:
Shades of Blue - Renewed for a 3rd Season
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169662510
quote:
The Big Bang Theory - Renewed for 2 More Season

*Deal Extends Broadcast Television’s #1 Scripted Series through the 2018-2019 Season*

CBS Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television have reached a two-year broadcast agreement for the top-rated, acclaimed comedy THE BIG BANG THEORY.
pi_169668870
quote:
Shut Eye - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Hulu with New Showrunner

The streamer has handed out a second season renewal to drama Shut Eye, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. John Shiban (Hell on Wheels, Da Vinci's Demons) will take over as showrunner, replacing David Hudgins (Friday Night Lights), for the drama's 10-episode second season
pi_169696428
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 17 maart 2017 20:32 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Fuck yeah!
pi_169723947
quote:
CBS Renews 18 Shows for the 2017/18 Season

*Pick-Ups Include the #1 Scripted Program/Comedy, the #1 Drama, the #1 New Series, the #1 New Comedy and the #1 Newsmagazine*

*5 Freshman Series Part of Network’s Early Renewals*

CBS today announced early renewals of 18 returning series for the 2017-2018 season, displaying the programming depth and stability of America’s Most Watched Network. Additional returning series pick-ups for next season will be announced at a later date.

The shows renewed to date include 6 comedies, 9 dramas, 1 reality series, 2 newsmagazines and a roster of hit programs across every night of the week. They also include the #1 scripted program/comedy THE BIG BANG THEORY; the #1 drama NCIS; the #1 new series BULL; the #1 new comedy KEVIN CAN WAIT; and the #1 newsmagazine 60 MINUTES.

THE BIG BANG THEORY*

BLUE BLOODS

BULL

HAWAII FIVE-0

KEVIN CAN WAIT

LIFE IN PIECES

MACGYVER

MADAM SECRETARY

MAN WITH A PLAN

MOM

NCIS*

NCIS: LOS ANGELES

NCIS: NEW ORLEANS

SCORPION

SUPERIOR DONUTS

SURVIVOR

48 HOURS

60 MINUTES
pi_169728314
quote:
The Knick - Cancelled by Cinemax
  donderdag 23 maart 2017 @ 20:12:06 #259
3394 Coelho
BigGreenEgg
pi_169728617
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 20:02 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Ik vreesde er al voor. Het laatste seizoen had een heel redelijk einde en de vraag was hoe nu verder. Wel jammer, want een geweldige sfeer in deze serie.
Addicted to sports on TV
"It's bold, it's brave, it's beautiful!"
  vrijdag 24 maart 2017 @ 14:01:39 #260
23982 planethugo
Forza Roda!
pi_169744517
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 maart 2017 20:12 schreef Coelho het volgende:

[..]

Ik vreesde er al voor. Het laatste seizoen had een heel redelijk einde en de vraag was hoe nu verder. Wel jammer, want een geweldige sfeer in deze serie.
wel vreemd dat ze anderhalf jaar na de start van s2 pas komen met een bericht dat het gecancelled is
Zoek je volgende serie op Netflix, maar dan logisch, op genre en op imdb cijfer:
Welkeserie.nl
pi_169745298
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 maart 2017 19:36 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

12 monkeys

Yes! Een van de betere series van de laatste tijd vind ik zelf. Kom maar op.
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
  dinsdag 28 maart 2017 @ 17:10:33 #262
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169838710
quote:
Humans Renewed for Season 3

These are the droids AMC is looking for: The cable net, with production partners Channel 4 and Kudos, has renewed Humans for Season 3.

The series — which explores the relationships between humans and robotic servants called Synths — will return with eight new episodes in 2018.

“Humans provides a thrilling look at the evolution of technology and its effect on society,” said Joel Stillerman, president of original programming and development for AMC and Sundance TV in a statement. “The critical response to Season 2 celebrates the creative vision, dynamic storytelling and compelling portrayals shared by the writers, producers and actors. We are pleased to continue our collaboration with Channel 4 and Kudos and look forward to Season 3.”

Humans wrapped its second season on March 20. Production on Season 3 will begin this fall.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_169876978
quote:
Santa Clarita Diet - Renewed for Season 2
pi_169876987
quote:
The Mindy Project - Renewed for 6th and Final Season by Hulu
pi_169877004
quote:
Time After Time - Cancelled by ABC
abonnementen ibood.com bol.com
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')