abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_169207232
quote:
Feud - Renewed for a 2nd Season; Prince Charles & Princess Diana to be Focused Upon

Award-winning producer Ryan Murphy's highly anticipated new anthology limited series FEUD: Bette and Joan does not premiere until this Sunday, March 5, but FX announced today that is has already placed a 10-episode order for the second installment of the FEUD franchise, FEUD: Charles and Diana, which is scheduled to debut in 2018.

Murphy and Jon Robin Baitz will write FEUD: Charles and Diana and serve as Executive Producers. Dede Gardner, Plan B Entertainment and Alexis Martin Woodall are Executive Producers. The limited series is produced by FOX 21 Television Studios.

Ryan Murphy is the Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning writer, producer and director who pioneered the modern anthological limited series with award-winning hit American Horror Story, which is now heading into its seventh year and has been ordered through season nine. AMERICAN CRIME Story, his most recent anthology franchise, debuted in February of 2016 and its first installment, The People v. O.J. Simpson: AMERICAN CRIME Story, won the Emmy and Golden Globe award for best limited series and it was the highest-rated show in FX history. Previously, Murphy co-created of the award-winning hit musical comedy series GLEE (FOX) and created the award-winning hit drama Nip/Tuck (FX).

FEUD: Bette and Joan, the eight-episode first installment of the FEUD franchise, premieres this Sunday, March 5 at 10 PM ET/PT on FX. It tells the story of the legendary rivalry between Joan Crawford (Jessica Lange) and Bette Davis (Susan Sarandon) during their collaboration on the Academy Award(R)-nominated thriller What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? and well after the cameras stopped rolling. The series explores how the two women endured ageism, sexism, and misogyny while struggling to hang on to success and fame in the twilight of their careers.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169241525
quote:
Eyewitness - Cancelled by USA Network
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_169241567
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 9 februari 2017 01:01 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Beetje laat, maar *O* yay! Dat was echt leuk.

Ook leuk is 'You Me Her' :@ net alles gebinged op Netflix _O_
Ja doei.
pi_169302572
quote:
One Day at a Time - Renewed for a 2nd Season

One Day at a Time, Netflix’s reimagining of Norman Lear’s classic, has been renewed for a 13-episode second season.
pi_169337551
quote:
Lovesick returning for Series 3

Sitcom Lovesick will return for a third series on Netflix
The US company has ordered another 8 episodes
pi_169337581
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 6 maart 2017 20:39 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Yeah! *O*
pi_169363308
quote:
Riverdale - Renewed for a 2nd Season
pi_169364809
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 7 maart 2017 23:02 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Nog een keer yeah! *O*
pi_169379335
quote:
Taboo - Renewed for a 2nd Season

FX and the BBC said Wednesday that they will team up with producers Ridley Scott’s Scott Free London and Tom Hardy’s Hardy Son & Baker for a second season of diamond drama Taboo.

The BBC also lauded the "dark, complex and immersive storytelling led by the mesmerizing Tom Hardy."
pi_169381524
quote:
Billions - Renewed for a 3rd Season
  donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 19:50:37 #236
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169398475
quote:
Mercy Street Cancelled After 2 Seasons

The doctors of Mercy Street have made their final house call.
PBS’ Civil War-era medical drama — starring Josh Radnor and Mary Elizabeth Winstead — has been cancelled, with the recent Season 2 finale now serving as a series finale, Deadline reports. Funding issues and trouble aligning production timelines are said to be the motivations behind the decision to wrap the series.

“We sought to bring a time and place to life that is so important to understanding American history, and in a way that was meaningful, authentic and entertaining,” executive producer David Zucker said in a statement.

“Together, we delivered 12 hours of compelling and worthwhile storytelling which we all take pride in,” added fellow EP David Zabel. “It was five years in the making and we are grateful to PBS for its loyal support.”

Mercy Street‘s sophomore run wrapped on Sunday, March 5.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  donderdag 9 maart 2017 @ 19:51:58 #237
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169398500
quote:
Baskets Renewed for Season 3 at FX

Zach Galifianakis isn’t done clowning around at FX.

The cable network has renewed the critically acclaimed Baskets for a third season, it was announced on Thursday.

“This year Baskets has solidified its standing as one of the best comedies on television, building on the momentum of its breakout first season that brought critical acclaim and awards,” Nick Grad, President of Original Programming at FX, said in a statement. “Our thanks to Jonathan Krisel, Louis C.K., Zach Galifianakis and the rest of the creative team, Louie Anderson, Martha Kelly and the full cast and crew for taking us on this journey with Baskets.”

Baskets‘ sophomore run continues this evening with Episode 8, “Funeral,” which finds Chip attempt to sort things out after someone accidentally punches Cody in the face. (Sounds like a feel good time!)

Bron
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_169419660
quote:
The 100 - Renewed for a 5th Season
pi_169432885
quote:
Pop has renewed the comedy series Schitt’s Creek for Season 4, the network announced Friday.
pi_169493842
quote:
A Series Of Unfortunate Events - Officially Renewed for a 2nd Season
  woensdag 15 maart 2017 @ 19:37:37 #241
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_169542848
quote:
The Good Fight Renewed for Season 2

CBS All Access is hunkering down for a protracted Fight.

The Eye network’s upstart streaming offshoot has renewed The Good Fight for a second season. Although CBS has not released any hard data about The Good Wife spinoff’s viewership for its first five episodes, CBS Interactive CEO Marc DeBevoise says the reaction from subscribers has thus far been “phenomenal,” adding, “This series and its characters are just beginning and we can’t wait to see where Robert and Michelle King, their creative team and the amazing cast take The Good Fight next.”

The new season is slated to bow in early 2018.

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_169547534
quote:
Legion - Renewed for a 2nd Season

Acclaimed new drama from Emmy® and Golden Globe® winning creator and executive producer Noah Hawley

FX has ordered a second season of “Legion,” the critically acclaimed new drama series from Noah Hawley, it was announced jointly today by Eric Schrier and Nick Grad, Presidents of Original Programming, FX Networks and FX Productions. Legion is one of the most-watched new cable dramas of the past year.

“The first season of Legion was a stunning achievement,” said Schrier. “More than a new series, Legion is a wholly original take on the super hero genre. Our thanks to Noah Hawley for taking the creative risks and shattering expectations. It’s a privilege to work again with Noah, his producing partners, the outstanding cast and our partners at Marvel Television on another season of Legion.”
pi_169547591
quote:
Crashing - Renewed for a 2nd Season by HBO

BO RENEWS COMEDY SERIES CRASHING, CREATED BY AND STARRING PETE HOLMES, FOR SECOND SEASON

LOS ANGELES, March 15, 2017 – HBO has renewed the comedy series CRASHING, created by and starring Pete Holmes, for a second season, it was announced today by Amy Gravitt, executive vice president, HBO Programming. Holmes and Judd Apatow executive produce the show, which currently debuts episodes Sunday nights (10:30-11:00 p.m. ET/PT) on HBO.

“Pete and Judd have proven to be the ultimate ambassadors for the standup comedy world,” noted Gravitt. “I’m delighted by the response to the show and am thrilled to welcome them back for a second season.”

The eight-episode first season of CRASHING, which began Feb. 19, tells the story of Pete, a sheltered suburbanite who married his childhood sweetheart and dreams of making it as a stand-up comedian. But when he finds out his wife is cheating on him, Pete’s world unravels, forcing him to reevaluate his priorities and plunging him into the deep end of the rough-and-tumble New York comedy scene.
pi_169549079
Gisteren gestart met Timeless!

Ik vind het wel een leuke serie ^O^
  Moderator woensdag 15 maart 2017 @ 21:40:31 #245
9859 crew  Karina
Woman
pi_169549252
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 10 maart 2017 20:48 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

The 100
Ik hoop wel dat ze er dan een eind aan gaan breien.
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
pi_169550707
quote:
99s.gif Op woensdag 15 maart 2017 21:40 schreef Karina het volgende:

[..]

Ik hoop wel dat ze er dan een eind aan gaan breien.
na een aflevering of 70 gaat waarschijnlijk de stekker eruit

Bron: TVGrimreaper.
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  Moderator woensdag 15 maart 2017 @ 22:05:24 #247
9859 crew  Karina
Woman
pi_169550815
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 15 maart 2017 22:03 schreef wolfrolf het volgende:

[..]

na een aflevering of 70 gaat waarschijnlijk de stekker eruit

Bron: TVGrimreaper.
Zou ik prima vinden, maar dan wel een GOED einde. Dat alles helemaal goed is gekomen en dat je dan ziet: 50 jaar later of zo. Niet iets in elkaar geflanst om het snel af te maken.
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
  donderdag 16 maart 2017 @ 05:29:05 #248
64792 Mryc
play me one more song
pi_169563091
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 maart 2017 19:37 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Nice!
pi_169574729
quote:
12 Monkeys - Renewed for a 4th and final Season + Season 3 to air over 3 nights
pi_169575038
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 maart 2017 19:37 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Yesss *O*
Ja doei.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')