abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 12 maart 2016 @ 17:03:34 #276
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_160615095
quote:
Ik zie alleen een stel vage oneliners en dan moet ik inloggen via Facebook?
Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
pi_160615113
quote:
9s.gif Op zaterdag 12 maart 2016 17:03 schreef Copycat het volgende:

[..]

Ik zie alleen een stel vage oneliners en dan moet ik inloggen via Facebook?
Oh vaag.. Via PC krijg je netjes de plaatjes te zien met het verhaal er onder...

Wacht. Ik loop de plaatjes nog wel een keer door en kopieer de tekst
  zaterdag 12 maart 2016 @ 17:05:17 #278
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_160615132
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 12 maart 2016 17:04 schreef Hilzillah het volgende:

Oh vaag.. Via PC krijg je netjes de plaatjes te zien met het verhaal er onder...

Wacht. Ik loop de plaatjes nog wel een keer door en kopieer de tekst
Liev!
pi_160615156
Just recently, Farrah Abraham told of how she was “almost raped” by an Uber driver. But what does “almost” mean? Could it be that she was actually lying about the incident? Why would she do that?
She took it further than a simple allegation. Abraham also said she would be taking legal action against the driver as well as the Uber corporation itself, claiming that she possessed video footage of the supposed attack.
After the video footage was looked at, it showed little more than Abraham herself verbally attacking the Uber driver. She was forced to admit that the driver did not physically assault her. In fact, he did not even verbally assault her.
Whilst conceding that the driver hadn’t actually touched her, nor said anything untoward, she claimed that her had looked at her lecherously,” according to Hollywood Gossip. For those wondering, “lecherously” basically just means that he was looking at her in an excessively sexual way. Does that mean she had legitimate reason to think she might be raped?
It remains unclear just how the driver actually looked at her, or whether that meant anything. She was with a friend and her boyfriend at the time. The argument seems to have stemmed from the fact the driver asked the trio to walk a short distance around a corner where he felt it was safer to pick them up. She then refused to get in the vehicle an account of the lecherous glare. Why she initially claimed to have been raped is a mystery.
  zaterdag 12 maart 2016 @ 17:14:47 #280
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_160615362
Wat een verhaal!

He looked at me lecherously! Rape!!!
pi_160618670
Ja dat! :')
  zaterdag 12 maart 2016 @ 20:03:14 #282
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_160619181
God verhoede dat ze ooit naar Keulen gaat :o
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
Why be difficult when, with a bit of effort, you could be impossible?
  Moderator maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 08:59:53 #283
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160654343
Adam Lind Exposes Chelsea Houska’s ‘Teen Mom 2’ Salary During Instagram Rant

The Teen Mom 2 stars are certainly keeping their producers on their toes this week!

Adam Lind is the latest of the show’s cast member to go on a social media rant this week. (A few days ago, Jenelle Evans and Kail Lowry got into a spat after Kail joked about Jenelle’s “medical issues.” Jenelle responded by posting Kail’s phone number, as you do.)

Anyway, Adam went postal on his Instagram account last night, lashing out at the show that made him rich and famous, as well as his ex, Chelsea Houska. During his rant, Adam decided to let ‘Teen Mom 2’ fans in on how much he and Chelsea make for appearing on the show. He also announced that he is quitting the show following the taping of the Season 7 Reunion.

The Ashley has commented on which of Adam’s claims are actually true. Her comments are based on information she has gotten from her show sources.

Adam claims that Chelsea made $250,000 for filming Season 6.

TRUE.
The Ashley can confirm, via her sources with knowledge of the cast’s contracts, that Adam is telling the truth here. All four of the ‘Teen Mom 2’ girls made about $250,000 for doing this season. (Their paychecks go up every season.)

“Last year was 250k for lil princess,” Adam wrote in an Instagram comment regarding Chelsea’s salary. “Chelsea’s contract will be up to 300k plus for new seasons.”

Adam says that his salary as a father on the show is close to what Chelsea makes.
TRUE.

As one of the “original” dads on the show, Adam does, indeed, make about what Chelsea is making for doing ‘Teen Mom 2.’ The girls make more money than the dads, however, and always have.

“Mine is close,” Adam wrote of his show salary, adding that he won’t be signing on for Season 8. “It’s not worth the money anymore. I just want away from this fake ass s**t and drama.

“They already have been offering me more money…and also they are also wanting to do another show just for the fathers [as The Ashley told you recently]. It don’t matter the amount of money anymore. I’m so much better than being bribed by money. I wasn’t raised to be greedy and sucked into this evil world.”

(While this is all well and good to say, keep in mind that Adam has been cashing those giant MTV paychecks for years.)

Season 8 is up in the air right now, by the way. At least one of the girls is totally over filming the show, and MTV is looking at all of its options, such as doing the show without her, or finding a replacement, or finding four new girls.

Adam says that Aubree has made over $50,000 from her appearances on MTV.
TRUE.

All of the ‘Teen Mom 2’ kids are paid separately from their parents. Babies that were born after the show began, but appear regularly on the show (such as Kail’s son Lincoln or Leah’s daughter Addie) are also paid. (The Ashley is not sure about Adam’s daughter Paislee, however, or kids born to the dads.)

“Aubree is up to 50k plus [from the show] right now…that only Chelsea can get at,” Adam wrote.

Chelsea’s father, Randy Houska, later commented about this on Twitter.

“Hard to address this much stupid,” Randy tweeted of Adam’s rant about money. “Aub’s money is in an account that only can be used for her. For college.”

Adam claims that Chelsea keeps trying to get more child support.
TRUE, according to tweets later posted by Randy.

“Chelsea won’t respond or cooperate without a lawyer,” Adam wrote. “And she’s also trying for more child support. She feels $975 a month is necessary. Guess her lil pig, 6 dogs, new Jeep and house just isn’t enough and needs more extra money. Court it is.”

Randy later tweeted the specifics of what Adam pays each money in child support for Aubree.

“Child support isn’t set by Chelsea, it is set by income,” Randy wrote. “[Adam’s] been paying $170/mo for 6 years, same as an unemployed dad…Someone paying lowest allowable child support for 6 years and making ‘big bucks’ complaining about having to man up and pay? [Adam] invested more in a Corvette in one month than he has paid in child support for his entire child’s life.”

Adam responded on Saturday (via Instagram) claiming that he has invested a lot of time and money into getting custody of Aubree.

Interestingly, Adam’s other baby-momma, Taylor Halbur, found Randy’s statement amusing. In fact, she retweeted what Randy wrote about Adam investing more money into his Corvette than his kids, and told Randy that his statement was “glorious.”

Adam says he will not appear on any more seasons of ‘Teen Mom 2’ and that he will not allow Aubree and Paislee to appear either.
TRUE and FALSE.

Obviously, Adam can bail out of the show at any time after completing Season 7, as each cast member contracts only one season out.

“I’m sick of being known as the guy from ‘Teen Mom,'” Adam wrote. “But instead I’m going to be known for bodybuilding and fitness…I will not be filming…I fly out to NYC for Season 7 Reunion Show with their ‘stars’ and after that I’m done…I will be milking out for a free trip to NYC one last time so [my girlfriend] Stasia has the opportunity to see NYC for free. And then I’m out.”

(Adam is actually required to take part in the Season 7 Reunion Show, per his contract.)

Adam stated that he will not be signing consent forms for his daughters to appear on further seasons, either.

“I have to sign a contract for the both my kids to film, which I will not be doing anymore,” Adam wrote.

The Ashley is not sure of Adam’s exact custody situation with his daughters, so she can not confirm or deny this particular claim. However, as far as she knows, Chelsea still has full custody of Aubree, therefore Adam’s signature wouldn’t be required for Aubree to film. He would be required to consent to Paislee being filmed, if he has some sort of legal custody of her.

Adam claims that he’ll get in trouble for posting this stuff.
TRUE…Kind of.

“I’ll probably get a call or long text from the maker of the show saying I’m not [supposed] to release any of this information,” Adam wrote. “But I really don’t give a s**t anymore. F**k MTV, f**k ‘Teen Mom’.”

There’s no doubt in The Ashley’s mind that Adam did get a text or call from one of the higher-ups from the show asking him to remove the post. (It still remains up as of Saturday, though.) Normally, when one of the show’s stars goes off the rails, a producer or even Morgan J. Freeman will contact them and request that they remove the offending post. Revealing salaries is probably the biggest “no no” a cast member can commit, though, so Adam may face a more serious punishment than just a scolding text. (The Ashley is doubtful, however.)
  Moderator maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:01:11 #284
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160654357
Lange tekst, sorry jongens. Maar het is het lezen waard :P
  maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:12:50 #285
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_160654493
En op z'n knietjes terugkomen voor seizoen 9 want geen centjes gaat snel genoeg zeer doen.
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
pi_160654516
Wat een bedragen :o
I'll be walking home after drinking all my pennies. I'll keep passing the open windows. I'll dance, even if I have nowhere to do it but in my own living room.
~ How do I feel this good, sober?
~ For the night is dark and full of terrors
  Moderator maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:23:58 #287
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160654626
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:14 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:
Wat een bedragen :o
Toch heel iets anders dan de $5000 per aflevering wat altijd als 'roddel' ging. Misschien was dat zo in de begin periode.
pi_160654643
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:23 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

Toch heel iets anders dan de $5000 per aflevering wat altijd als 'roddel' ging. Misschien was dat zo in de begin periode.
Ja, of misschien is dat 16 and pregnant ofzo? Dat vond ik al een flink bedrag!
I'll be walking home after drinking all my pennies. I'll keep passing the open windows. I'll dance, even if I have nowhere to do it but in my own living room.
pi_160654656
Zeker als je je dan bedenkt dat ze ook nog allemaal sidedeals en schnabbels hebben... Dan zou het toch niet nodig moeten je via je achterdeurtje uit te laten wonen on camera....
  Moderator maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:25:55 #290
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160654663
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:25 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:
Zeker als je je dan bedenkt dat ze ook nog allemaal sidedeals en schnabbels hebben... Dan zou het toch niet nodig moeten je via je achterdeurtje uit te laten wonen on camera....
Dat wou ze gewoon graag :P
  maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:26:19 #291
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_160654666
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:23 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

Als ze per seizoen meer krijgen kan het daar best mee begonnen zijn.

Maar wel lekker voor Tyler en Catelynn, die lopen samen wel heel lekker binnen.
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
  maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:27:06 #292
16715 Mylene
*schatje*
pi_160654677
Barbara krijgt toch ook een aardig bedrag? Meen ik ook eerder gelezen te hebben. En die werkt ook nog bij de Wal-Mart.
pi_160654678
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:26 schreef Leandra het volgende:

[..]

Die hebben alleen een Andre Hazes woonsituatie aan de hand :D
  Moderator maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:27:43 #294
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160654684
quote:

[..]

Ja idd, waarschijnlijk was dat het 'startsalaris' inderdaad.

Maargoed, als dit de TM2 salarissen zijn, na 6 seizoenen? Dan zou je toch zeggen dat TeenMomOG toch wel op de helft zit iig? Wat zit Maci dan altijd te jammeren over geld de laatste tijd?
  Moderator maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:28:54 #295
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160654692
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:27 schreef Mylene het volgende:
Barbara krijgt toch ook een aardig bedrag? Meen ik ook eerder gelezen te hebben. En die werkt ook nog bij de Wal-Mart.
Ja, Javi van Kailynn werkt ook gewoon. En Maci en Taylor werken zelfs beide. Dan zou je zeggen dat ze toch allemaal wel aardig wat geld hebben inmiddels.
pi_160654700
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:27 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:

[..]

Ja idd, waarschijnlijk was dat het 'startsalaris' inderdaad.

Maargoed, als dit de TM2 salarissen zijn, na 6 seizoenen? Dan zou je toch zeggen dat TeenMomOG toch wel op de helft zit iig? Wat zit Maci dan altijd te jammeren over geld de laatste tijd?
Waarom zou OG lager zitten?
  Moderator maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:31:57 #297
382129 crew  Donna
pi_160654719
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:29 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

[..]

Zij hebben toch minder seizoenen?
Oh daarmee zitten we ook al in 5, zie ik.
  maandag 14 maart 2016 @ 09:32:18 #298
131591 Leandra
Is onmogelijk
pi_160654723
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:29 schreef DancingPhoebe het volgende:

[..]

Na deze ontboezemingen iig niet meer :D
Wullie bin KOEL © Soneal
pi_160654741
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 14 maart 2016 09:32 schreef Leandra het volgende:

[..]

Na deze ontboezemingen iig niet meer :D
Echt he :D Roodgloeiende telefoons :D
pi_160654782
quote:

[..]

Dat ja. Toen kende niemand ze. Nu is het seizoen zoveel en ben je populair en het scoort.

quote:

Daarom doen ze allebei ook niks ;(
Op maandag 9 september 2013 21:44 schreef Kapt-Ruigbaard het volgende:
Abs are made in the kitchen.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')