abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_161595637
Overigens kan ik me niet herinneren dat ze TWAT eerder al hebben gespeeld?
pi_161595674
En dat klopt, eerste keer ook deze tour :Y 4e CD song dus die Slash nu speelt? Na Better, This I Love en CD zelf...
pi_161720370
Nieuwe toerdata bekend (wel Amerika helaas), presale, begint vandaag

July 3 - Soldier Field Chicago, IL

July 20 - Gillette Stadium Foxboro, MA

July 24 - MetLife Stadium East Rutherford, NJ

Aug. 18 - Dodger Stadium Los Angeles, CA
pi_161721325
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 26 april 2016 07:47 schreef rats het volgende:
Nieuwe toerdata bekend (wel Amerika helaas), presale, begint vandaag

July 3 - Soldier Field Chicago, IL

July 20 - Gillette Stadium Foxboro, MA

July 24 - MetLife Stadium East Rutherford, NJ

Aug. 18 - Dodger Stadium Los Angeles, CA
:Y Die eerste drie zijn '2e shows' (steden waar dus al 1 show gepland was), die in LA is helemaal 'nieuw'.

Gaan her en der nog wat geruchten over een mogelijke show in Wembley in September.
pi_161721437
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 26 april 2016 09:49 schreef Loveless85 het volgende:

[..]

:Y Die eerste drie zijn '2e shows' (steden waar dus al 1 show gepland was), die in LA is helemaal 'nieuw'.

Gaan her en der nog wat geruchten over een mogelijke show in Wembley in September.
Ik had een mail gekregen dat dit nieuwe data waren (via nighttrain), heb geen idee of dit 2e shows of iets zijn (gezien Amerika geen optie is, hou ik de optredens daar niet zo bij verder).
De geruchten over Wembley had ik ook gehoord inderdaad.
We wachten het gewoon weer verder af voor Europa (en hopelijk Nederland)
pi_161721783
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 26 april 2016 09:57 schreef rats het volgende:

[..]

Ik had een mail gekregen dat dit nieuwe data waren (via nighttrain), heb geen idee of dit 2e shows of iets zijn (gezien Amerika geen optie is, hou ik de optredens daar niet zo bij verder).
De geruchten over Wembley had ik ook gehoord inderdaad.
We wachten het gewoon weer verder af voor Europa (en hopelijk Nederland)
Had de mail ook gekregen, ja.Ik ga zeker naar Wembley als dat doorgaat. :Y
pi_161721805
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 26 april 2016 10:23 schreef laforest het volgende:

[..]

Had de mail ook gekregen, ja.Ik ga zeker naar Wembley als dat doorgaat. :Y
Ik hoop dat ze ook naar Nederland zullen komen, het is voor mij veel geregel om paar dagen weg te gaan. Al zou Wembley wel gaaf zijn natuurlijk (en gelijk paar dagen Londen meepakken dan).
pi_161721915
Leuk stukje in Billboard:

quote:
Rehabbing Axl Rose: Guns N' Roses Reload With a Dependable (and Nice?) Frontman

The past is done and the future is unknown, but in the world of Guns N' Roses, it is safe to say that the band has now answered enough questions for fans, the media and the music business at large for all to see them in a different light.

The reuniting of original GNR members Axl Rose, Slash, and Duff McKagan created a media and fan frenzy when Billboard broke the news late last year, producing a deluge of opinion and predictions -- much of it negative -- that has flown unabated since. News that Rose would join AC/DC for the resumption of the latter's Rock Or Bust tour added fuel to the fire.

Five stellar performances in, we now know that GNR can kick ass at a level that, at worst, recalls the glory days and, at best, exceeds them. While it is somewhat disconcerting to see Axl Rose sitting down (even if in the most rock 'n roll piece of furniture that ever graced a stage) instead of stalking back and forth like a panther on acid, Rose has completely delivered from a performance perspective. His vocals belie his 54 years. The famous "Axl screech" has a lot of miles on it these days, and it shows. The tone is somewhat deeper, but he gets there, which is more than a lot of aging rockers can say.

More importantly, Rose has lost none of his charisma and has, in fact, gained a likeability that's hard to recall, at least from the era when he was last joined by McKagan and Slash. Rather than the sense of danger and impending doom that once hung over Rose like a dark cloud, the singer now comes across as…nice?

McKagan has been a thunderous, rock-steady presence in GNR 2016, serving at times as the throwback testament to the punk underpinnings that GNR had often left behind the past 20 years. And Slash? Among the lasting legacies of GNR 2016 -- and there will be many -- one of them is to surely cement Slash's status as one of the greatest, most furious, rock 'n roll guitarists of all time. With Rose's immobility especially, Slash is carrying a heavy load, and the man is proving himself to be more than up to the challenge.

But nobody is coming out a bigger winner in this Guns reload than Axl Rose. The sins of his past as it relates to GNR have been unprofessional, inexcusable and, in some cases, outright dangerous. His reputation as one of rock 'n roll's biggest assholes was well-earned. Even after putting four performances together, the buzz in the crowd before the fifth was all about "is Axl here?" But, in 2016, from all we have seen so far, including signing on as front man for AC/DC for a European tour, Rose has evolved from the most unpredictable man in show business to the hardest-working man in show business. By all accounts, Rose has been professional, smart, creative, friendly and, most importantly, dependable.

A certain degree of unpredictability and feeling like things could potentially go off the rails at any given moment were always part of the appeal of Guns N' Roses. That's rock 'n roll. As one promoter put it to Billboard when we first began covering this reunion, "there's a fine line between being 'dangerous' and being a dick." Promoters need to now a show is going to come off, within whatever parameters are in place, especially in this case, with AEG Live had more than $10 million on the line for four performances, and Live Nation putting up what sources say is $3 million per show, including production. As reunions, go, GNR was clearly more fraught with risk than most, given the band's tumultuous history.

Today, the folks at AEG Live/Goldenvoice and Live Nation are breathing easier, especially the former, whose shows are now in the books. The April 8-9 GNR shows that were part of the grand opening of the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas grossed $6,265,076 from attendance of 28,849, two sellouts. However they connected with the young fans of Coachella, Guns' performances in the desert were furious and technically superb, despite Rose's physical limitations. And Coachella producer Paul Tollett, largely credited as the impetus behind the GNR reunion, got what he paid for. Asked if he was pleased with what GNR delivered to his baby, Tollett says, "If I was filling out a questionnaire I would check the box that said 'exceeded my expectations.'" Further, AEG Live chairman/CEO Dan Beckerman, the man who signed off on both Vegas and Coachella, tells Billboard of Guns N' Roses, "They were pros, and Axl played hurt -- but still delivered. We were thrilled to have them open our new arena in Las Vegas and have them headline the Saturday night Coachella shows."

Backstage at Coachella on the second Saturday as GNR teed up their performance, the band's agent Ken Fermaglich was smiling -- though still didn't act much like he wanted to do an interview. For Live Nation's part, sources tell Billboard that sales are going exceedingly well, topping 1 million, with dates added to the route. Barring unforeseen circumstances, the Not In This Lifetime Tour looks like a financial winner for all parties.

In what may turn out as one of the great image rehabs of all time, Guns N' Roses 2016 is working. It's time to judge this band on its more recent accomplishments.
http://www.billboard.com/(...)r?curator=MusicREDEF
pi_162271184
Gisteren AXL/DC mogen zien in Werchter, en Axl is in topvorm. M'n 'recensie' vanuit het AC/DC topic:

quote:
Axl was wél echt lekker bezig hoor. Ik had vooraf (zelfs als GN'R fan) vooraf wel m'n bedenkingen, maar hóe heeft hij de mondjes gesnoerd _O_ Had op de terugweg StuBru aanstaan, daar hadden ze van 00:00 - 03:00 AC/DC nacht, met zo af en toe iemand die op de terugweg was en inbelde. Ook louter positieve reacties, Twitter idem.

Angus leek bij Thunderstruck klein beetje uit z'n doen, wellicht trapte hij ook in het 'Lets mellow it down now, here's a love song'-grapje van Axl ofzo :') Miste een paar noten tijdens de intro en later nog een keer. Die solo voorafgaand aan het encore had ook de helft korter gemogen ofzo :@

Maar al met al weer een topshow, Angus blijft één brok energie, en Axl zowaar tijdens Highway to Hell een half nummertje gelopen _O_

Na Highway To Hell richting parkeerplaats gegaan. Riff Raff nog grotendeels gehoord/gezien, en For Those About To Rock gehoord toen ik liep buiten het terrein richting parkeerplaats. Wilde toch wel even een headstart aangezien het al druk zat was er te komen en ik nog >230km terug kon rijden. Had deze show vorig jaar (mét Brian) ook gezien, en het kanonnen-gimmickje is inmiddels ook 20 jaar oud, dus dat kon ik wel even missen :@

Was er overigens rond half 9, duurde in Werchter wel even, maar als je de borden volgde kwam je uiteindelijk bij een parking aan en ging het verder vrij vlot, ondanks de strengere toegangscontrole. Kon nog goed aanschuiven voor een mooi plekje en stond 20:45 klaar. Ze begonnen netjes op tijd (paar minuten over 9), en Axl leek gewoon de hele show er écht zin in te hebben. Pretoogjes, grapjes, lachen, goed bij stem. 2016 is wel echt een beetje het jaar waarin hij met z'n verleden lijkt te breken :Y
Hoop echt dat hij dit niveau (en gedrag) vast kan houden en we snel wat dates in Europa krijgen voor Guns...

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 17-05-2016 16:05:34 ]
pi_162271409
Dit gaat momenteel de rondte voor wat betreft Europa:

Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, and Bilbao in september.
Portugal: Porto
UK: Wembley (Oktober)

Date-wise is Wembley vrij opmerkelijk, zou in Midden- / Noord-Europa geen stadia verwachten na augustus gezien het weer. Zuid-Europa zou nog kunnen...
pi_162288034
pi_163574050
Zow, Steven Adler gisteravond nog meegespeeld :D

Nu nog Izzy er bij :D
Bleuh.
pi_164545317
De Australische / Oceanie dates beginnen binnen te sijpelen, een aantal steden in Australie in februari. Nog niet duidelijk of er ook Nieuw-Zeeland aan vastzit, of zelfs Azie er voor / erna.

quote:
BRISBANE no official confirmation but 95% Feb 7 QSAC Stadium
Sydney no official confirmation but 95% Feb 10 ANZ
Melbourne confirmed Feb 14 MCG
Adelaide no official confirmation but 95% Feb 18
Perth not looking good...
No news on NZ shows yet, but Paul Dainty did hint as much about a month ago. TEG Dainty is the promoter.
Triple M will announce the shows Wednesday Morning.

Vooralsnog loopt t dus allemaal erg in lijn met de verwachting/geruchten van eerst US, dan Zuid-Amerika, vervolgens Azie/Oceanie en dan tegen het voorjaar / festivalseizoen Europa.
pi_164614366
quote:
GUNS N 'ROSES NOT IN THIS LIFETIME TOUR
Announces New Shows in Australia and Japan

Guns N’ Roses are headed to Australia and Japan and we've got all the information you need to get tickets. Don't miss the most anticipated live performance event of the century!

Your exclusive members-only presale starts this week. Members will get first access to purchase tickets and VIP packages. Read on for presale start times and tour dates.

For full details on the Japanese tour, check out gunsnroses.com/japan.

2017 JAPAN TOUR
All times are local venue time.

Jan. 21 Kyocera Dome Osaka PRESALE STARTS AUG. 17 @ 12PM

Jan. 28 Saitama Super Arena Tokyo PRESALE STARTS AUG. 17 @ 12PM

Jan. 29 Saitama Super Arena Tokyo PRESALE STARTS AUG. 17 @ 12PM

Please note, all ticket purchasers must have a Japan address and use a Japan-issued credit card in order to purchase tickets to these shows. Presale time will be August 17th at 12pm – 18th at 6pm local time.

2017 AUSTRALIA TOUR
All times are local venue time.

Feb. 7 QSAC Stadium Brisbane PRESALE STARTS AUG. 19 @ 10AM

Feb. 10 ANZ Stadium Sydney PRESALE STARTS AUG. 19 @ 10AM

Feb. 14 Melbourne Cricket Ground Melbourne PRESALE STARTS AUG. 19 @ 11AM

Feb. 18 Adelaide Oval Adelaide PRESALE STARTS AUG. 19 @ 1PM

Feb. 21 Domain Stadium Perth PRESALE STARTS AUG. 19 @ 10AM
pi_164614606
Nou, hopelijk dan in de lente Europa?
Bleuh.
pi_164614971
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 augustus 2016 10:04 schreef PimD het volgende:
Nou, hopelijk dan in de lente Europa?
Lijkt me wel, hier zal omheen nog wel wat extra Azië en Nieuw-Zeeland enzo toegevoegd worden. Dan zit je alweer maart/april.
pi_164634863
Weer geen Europa. :(
Of wij krijgen Axl met een Mickey Mouse stem of tegen die tijd hebben ze knallende ruzie en komen ze helemaal niet. :(
pi_165100298
Interviewtje op de Braziliaanse TV:

quote:
Interviewer: I was reading that recently the band posted on Facebook, something, ironically saying hey thanks everyone who says, who tried to take credit for getting us back together, I'd like to ask you guys what was the real driving force that made you guys come back together again?
Axl: Actually it had a lot to do with Paul Tollet of Coachella. He started talking about it, it seemed real, so at that point I just you know told my people that they could go ahead and start talking to people and see whats going on then as it became more real then I, I text Fernando and asked for Slash's number and then Fernando texts his Mom and she's like... If this is a joke... I'm Gonna kill you!
Interviewer: But when you guys signed up for Coachella did you think at the time it was gonna be a one off thing and then only later it developed into a full tour?
Axl: No, no.. it started with talking about Coachella but at the same time that those talks were starting there were people involved with Coachella, agencies and things. So, they were having these conversations about what they could possibly do or not, so it was all being considered.
Interviewer: So both of you already had it in mind that well this might end up turning into a full blown tour?
Axl: We started talking like in the spring (Duff) yeah, (Axl) but it's like everybody's people were finding out about possibilities and things like that and then we started talking together in the spring and so...
Duff: It was just you know, getting into rehearsals it was really just kind of like one day at a time, I don't know that I thought too much about how far ahead, it was just really cool to play some of the music with the guys I was playing it with.

Interviewer: I've read comments you guys have made about the current state of the music industry and I have a question about that. Let's say if you guys were let's say 17, in this day and age, exact same guys you were 30 years ago, do you think the whole environment of music, of the business... would allow a band like Guns N' Roses to be born?
Axl: I don't know, I don't recall what I said about the state of music but I don't know what I would be gravitating towards out there and what medium I would be listening to it in... I mean you meet people that, some listen to the radio other people are like what's radio? You know now and people listen to internet radio, streaming services or some people like collecting cd's you know? Some people collect cassettes now. So I don't know, I don't know where I would be, where I would be gravitating towards...
Duff: And I have 18 and a 16 year old daughters so I am so informed by what... it's not about me, you know we're like.... it shouldn't be about me either it's what their experiences and what like their streaming service turns them on to and there's this whole underground scene again where people are playing instruments and going to these little shows and I've gone to a couple with them... it's a whole new thing that we might have recognized, maybe, I'm not sure...
Interviewer: In L.A. You mean?
Duff: On the West coast... I've seen a couple different places.
Interviewer: Small places?
Duff: Small, yeah. There's a place called "The Smell" and it's on skid row and it smells! It's five bucks to get in..
Interviewer: CBGB all over again?
Duff: Yeah-ish, yeah... but kids take like Uber there..
Interviewer: Do you go out to see music, Axl, at all?
Axl: Not lots, no, I'm not... Oddly I guess I'm not really a live performance guy. I'd rather watch sports on TV rather than most of the time then go to an actual game... I'd rather, they got like the close ups and all that so... I'll watch some things if it's filmed but I'm not so much seeing things live a whole lot.

Interviewer: Talking about small venues, what was it like for you guys to be back at the Troubador and do a Guns N' Roses show?
Axl: It was great for about a song and a half! When I broke my foot.
Duff: He broke his foot, second song man.
Interviewer: But you went on didn't you?
Axl: Oh yeah, yeah...
Interviewer: Did you realize you had broken your foot?
Axl: Yeah I was pretty sure I did
Duff: You said it.. ."I think I broke my foot"
Axl: I was pretty sure I did... you know my sister had just broken her leg a few months before and she made this comment... she goes... "You know when you break something!" You know... and all of a sudden on stage I was like she's right you do, you know!

Interviewer: You guys are doing dates in November in Brazil, of course Axl you have these very strong Brazilian connections a whole family that's so close to you.... for those who are watching us who may not be familiar with that story could you sum it up for us, your Brazilian connection?
Axl: Well I've been enslaved for several years now by a Brazilian family, they torture me and they make me go sing and stuff, you know they whip me...
NO, I met Beta like in '91 and her family and then we've been together in ways since then and Beta's been a big help with everything behind the scenes of Guns N' Roses and her family's been very supportive. Fernando has worked his way up in this business doing all kinds of things. With Guns N' Roses, but also with other companies and things... and been everything from baggage and wardrobe to being a tour manger and stuff. And doing the jobs well. He's also worked with all the managers I've worked with and learned from them and knows how to communicate with them. So it seems to be something that they like to be involved with... and it helps everything. Plus, they're a big family. I like the family environment, it helps keep things kind of insular.

Interviewer: Cool. And I've heard talk of a possible new record, some new material. You've shown stuff to both Duff and Slash. For someone who comes from my generation, does it bother you that your new record might not be available phyiscally. That there might not be a real CD. That even if there is a real CD, people might only listen to it in a streaming environment?
Axl: It doesn't bother me except in terms of if you're interested in the album art and stuff. In ways I can get it, I think in some ways there's not as many artists doing a lot with the artwork of the album that you can't just do in photos somewhere.
Interviewer: But that's something you gave a lot of thought to, right? The right cover...
Axl: Tried to.
Interviewer: But that's gone now. *To Duff* How to you feel about it?
Duff: Well I'm just an observationalist in this. I've been the person in my house and I've been the person in my house that's like... If it's Joan Jett, you've got to buy the record. And I'm looked at like I'm an alien, like that's one extra button to push. That's it. The art is really secondary and they experience their music in a whole different way. But I think there is that thing like Ax said.... you know people today are collecting cassettes and vinyl, like 15, 16, 17, 18 year olds getting a record and just looking at the thing. That might just be a niche, it's all about streaming...

Interviewer: Duff you have collaborated over those years after Guns N' Roses split so to speak... You have collaborated with both Slash and Axl. But Axl and Slash haven't played together in a long time. I want to ask you what was it like the moment when you actually got together with Slash for this reunion? Was it at someone's house? Was it a phone call? What was it like, was it awkward?
Axl: What do you mean, playing together or do you mean-
Interviewer: No, just being together like in the same room. Even before playing.
Axl: Well I had asked for his number and then I'd called him and he was on tour or something and we set up when we going to see each other. Then I think something happened to both of our plans and it didn't happen. Then eventually in October we got together - we had a dinner at my house. Duff and I hung out after that a week or so after. And then it was just like talking and planning.
Initially we were going to do some kind of promos and stuff, but then other things came up that got in the way of that. Then it was rehearsals. We went down to rehearsal, everything sounded right and we just went to work. Hearing what everything sounded like and just getting ready for the show... and it was all... working, you know?

Interviewer: I just think that each one of you.. I mean the three of you, had to change a bit. Something has changed inside for this to be happening. Or again, do you think it ended up happening naturally to start with?
Duff: I got to discover in the best of ways... the album Chinese Democracy that he made (pointing at Axl). And it was these song that' he'd worked on. you know I'd listened to the record, but when you start to play the songs.. as a player... you really discover everything under all the layers in the song.
Axl: A lot of layers *nods* (laughter)
Duff: A lot of layers. But really kind of like how you hear and how I'm hearing the songs are maybe a little bit different. And I know that when we went into rehearsals, we wanted to really like.. own what we were doing. Y'know, this is what we were going to be doing.
Axl: You know, I really didn't have anything to do with that. Its like, they stepped through songs on Chinese. *Duff nods* They asked which ones are you interested in us doing and stuff... and they stepped to that on their own.
They started working with Frank because they had their own way of working with the drummer and working with the rhythms and kind of picked up the tempo on some of the old songs a bit and things like that. They got their communication working. They spent a good while at that on their own.

Interviewer: You made reference to drumming.. that reminded me of Steve Adler. Is there any chance that Izzy and Steve might join you guys? I know that Izzy already played with you guys, but any chance Steve might join you guys later in the tour?
Axl: No Steven did join us.
Interviewer: Oh he did?
Axl: Yeah it was Steven that joined us. Yeah you know... At the same time I have no idea. When this started, Steven had just had back surgery so... and um. I don't have any idea about that. And with Izzy... that's just something that I can't really.... describe. That's to say, I don't really know what to say about Izzy. It's like you could have a conversation and think it's one way and the next day it's another way. And I'm not trying to take any shots at Izzy, it's just that his thing is kind of his thing. Whatever that is, y'know.

Interviewer: Well it's time to go. I just have one final question for you Axl... the split duties between Guns N' Roses and AC/DC.. Are you planning on doing that for quite some time now?
Axl: I'll do that as long as Angus wants to do it and as long as we can make it work. Guns is really supportive about it.
Duff: It's pretty radical
Axl: I love that it's my job. I love that Angus is my boss. And it's singing the uh... early Brian songs from the first couple albums... those are something else to sing. So it's physically a different animal and another kind of work. And I take pride in doing it. It's a hard thing in it's own way. So after this, it's a few days and I'll do another 10 shows with AC/DC. And after that, it's whatever Angus wants to do.

Interviewer: What do you have to say to the Brazilian fans going to the shows in November, some of the shows are already sold out. What can they expect and what special recollections do you have of Brazil? You’ve been there quite a few times.
Axl: All we have to say is… We’re coming!
Duff: We’re coming!
Axl: We’re on the way!
Duff: I remember the first time we went there, there was no Internet, in 1990 or whatever it was—
Axl: '91
Duff: '91. And going down there and…sort of having an idea but we had never been down there before. And showing up at the airport and I remember the Gulf War started as we were flying and the pilot came on there and [said] “The Gulf War has started,” like what? And we landed and there were thousands of kids at the airport. I hadn’t seen that. Japan, a little bit, but Rio was a whole different thing, and that was our welcome, like thousands of people, and then thousands of people outside the hotel, and then we played two sold out nights at the Maracana stadium, and that was…
Interviewer: It was not common for bands at their peak to go to Brazil. That was a very unusual thing, so that was such a big deal.
Axl: I think it was Globo (Interviewer's company) that wanted us to come there. They spoke with our management about us going there. We were just really glad to do it, we were excited to be there.
Duff: Yeah
pi_165121946
Lijstje met de huidige Europese geruchten:

quote:
Rock Am Ring, RocM Im Park, Germany - 2nd-4th June (From promoter, via Paul Skinner, not confirmed)
Download Festival, UK - 9th-11th June (From promoter, via Paul Skinner, From band, via Metal Talk, implied through Andy Copping, various. supposedly confirmed, UK Exclusive gig)
Pinkpop, Netherlands - 9th-11th June (From promoter, via Paul Skinner, not confirmed)
Hellfest, France - 16th-18th June (From Promoter, via Paul Skinner, not confirmed)
Mad Cool Festival, Madrid, Spain - (A festival, from Promoter, via Paul Skinner. Press release from festival implying GN'R)
TW Classic, Werchter, Belgium - 24th June (from www.rockwerchter.com )
Aerodrome Festival, Prague, Czech Republic - (Prague comes From Organisers, via Metalheads Travel)
Krieau Rocks, Vienna, Austria - (Or other one off day festival. Alternative is Novarock, Vienna comes from Organisers, via Metalheads Travel, Ernst Happel Stadium alternative mentioned by Austrian press)
Rock in Roma, Italy - (From promoter, via Paul skinner and Italian press, San Siro Milan, mentioned by Italian Press as well)
Portugal - (From Promoter, via Paul Skinner. From band via press article. Possibly a festival, or possibly one concert based on templates of similar bands)
Sweden - (From Promoter, via Paul Skinner, Possibly a one day Livenation "..Rocks" event or Sweden Rock)
Switzerland - (Playful email from Zurich Stadium. Possibly a one day Livenation "..Rocks" event)
Download was announced 22nd October last year. Announcement expected at start of S American tour (From promoter, via Paul Skinner)

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 06-09-2016 09:33:05 ]
pi_165122121
Godsamme ik wil niet naar een festival.
Bleuh.
pi_165122379
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 6 september 2016 09:46 schreef PimD het volgende:
Godsamme ik wil niet naar een festival.
TW Classic is dan de beste... Of je moet een stukkie reizen. Kan me overigens niet voorstellen dat ze exclusief op Download staan, de hele tour gaat om het geld scheppen. Ze kunnen zoveel verdienen als ze in de UK gewoon een paar stadia doen (Wembley anyone?). Download kan ze nooit zóveel betalen dat ze dat laten schieten.
pi_165124201
Hmm op het forum doen de geruchten dat ze tussen 20 april en 23 juni in Europa zouden zijn, dan zou TW Classic al afvallen (volgens het lijstje is die op 24 juni).
Verder mis ik Graspop in het lijstje, die zijn een weekend eerder dan normaal (16 - 18 juni) en hebben de datum ook later bekendgemaakt dan normaal.

Op het forum (Nighttrain) zijn ze wel redelijk overtuigd dat Download klopt, maar het is niet bevestigd verder. Kan op de site onder nieuws ook niets vinden over Europa, ze houden het nog even spannend voor ons lijkt het.
pi_165124396
In Nederland kunnen ze toch ook makkelijk een eigen concert doen i.p.v. Pinkpop. Reken maar dat een Goffertpark o.i.d. een heel eind vol zou staan lijkt me?
Bleuh.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')