abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_161786257
quote:
Wet Hot American Summer - Renewed for 2nd Season by Netflix

Make it your beeswax to be there!

Finally, fans can see what happens to their favorite campers and counselors ten years after the original film in a new Netflix original series "Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later." The series will include eight all-new 30-minute episodes and is set to premiere in 2017.

The series will be written by Michael Showalter and David Wain and Wain will direct. Executive Producers for "Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later" are Michael Showalter, David Wain, Peter Principato, Jonathan Stern and Howard Bernstein.
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_161822050
quote:
The Ranch - Renewed for a 2nd season by Netflix
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_161926825
quote:
The Mindy Project - Renewed for a 5th Season by Hulu
pi_161926836
quote:
The Path - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Hulu
  vrijdag 6 mei 2016 @ 19:46:15 #205
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_161969382
quote:
Criminal Minds Renewed for Season 12

File this one under, “Better late than never“: CBS has renewed Criminal Minds for a 22-episode 12th season, TVLine has learned.

Criminal Minds this season averaged 9 million total viewers — besting fellow vets Hawaii Five-0, NCIS: LA and The Good Wife, as well as bubble freshman Supergirl, Limitless and Code Black — and a 1.8 demo rating, third only on the network to Big Bang and NCIS. Those numbers swell to 12.8 mil and 3.0 with Live+7 DVR playback. This week’s Season 11 finale (8.8 mil/1.8) matched the crime drama’s year-ago season ender.

Financial issues delayed the pricey procedural’s renewal; CBS was reportedly busy hammering out a leaner license fee for the long-running series. The recent loss of original cast member Shemar Moore (Derek), who was written out in March, likely helped reduce costs.

The jury is still out on rookie spinoff Criminal Minds: Beyond Boarders. Other CBS series still on the bubble: Rookie dramas Code Black, Limitless and Supergirl, freshman comedy Life in Pieces, and, last but not least, ratings-challenged and buzz-deprived CSI: Cyber.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_162101915
quote:
'Life in Pieces' Renewed for Second Season at CBS
  donderdag 12 mei 2016 @ 22:53:13 #207
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_162138519
quote:
CSI: Cyber Cancelled at CBS

The CSI era has officially come to an end at CBS.

The Eye network has cancelled CSI: Cyber after two low-rated seasons, TVLine has confirmed.

The demise of the Patricia Arquette-Ted Danson procedural means that CBS will be entering a new TV season without a CSI-branded program on the schedule for the first time in 16 years. CSI: Cyber was the fourth CSI series, following the mothership (which ran from 2000-2015), and fellow spinoffs CSI: Miami (2002-2012) and CSI: NY (2004-2013).

With CSI: Cyber put out to pasture, that leaves CBS with five remaining “bubble” series — Limitless, Code Black, Supergirl, Rush Hour and Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
  donderdag 12 mei 2016 @ 23:59:51 #208
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_162141510
Supergirl renewed, maar gaat naar The CW

quote:
The news comes as producers Warner Bros. Television is officially also moving the DC Comics drama to Vancouver in a bid to reduce costs.
CBS' Supergirl is making a big flight — to corporate sibling The CW.

Sources say the freshman drama starring Melissa Benosit has been renewed for a second season — on the younger-skewing network.

The move comes as producers Warner Bros. Television had been looking for ways to reduce costs on the drama — which ranked as CBS' most expensive first-year show. Despite moving production from Los Angeles to Vancouver (where all of The CW's other DC Comics shows are filmed), CBS ultimately decided that Supergirl's ratings, even with a reduced licensing fee, did not justify a second season.

The series ranks as the No. 1 new CBS drama and fourth-best new series overall among the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demographic (with a 2.5 rating with seven days of DVR). That's a hit by The CW standards when compared with fellow DC fare Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and The Flash, with Supergirl having already crossed over with the latter.

Bron
Benieuwd of dat ook meer crossovers met de andere DC series gaat betekenen.
  vrijdag 13 mei 2016 @ 00:15:10 #209
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_162141961
Nashville canceled

quote:
Didn’t see this one coming: Nashville has been canceled by ABC.

The musical drama starring Connie Britton and Hayden Panettiere lasted four seasons on the network.

While the show has been on the bubble for renewal pretty much since its very first season, oddsmakers predicted the drama would squeak into another pickup for the fall.

Instead, ABC has decided the end the show.

ABC even had new showrunners lined up for a potential fifth season – Marshall Herskovitz and Ed Zwick (My So-Called Life) were all set to take the reins.

More to come…
Bron
Kut.
  vrijdag 13 mei 2016 @ 00:33:56 #210
194233 Friday12
Originele kloon
pi_162142401
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 12 mei 2016 23:59 schreef Tweek het volgende:
Supergirl renewed, maar gaat naar The CW
Was te verwachten :D
pi_162143079
quote:
Castle - Cancelled after 8 seasons
pi_162143083
quote:
American Crime - Renewed for Season 3 by ABC
pi_162143088
quote:
Agent Carter - Cancelled by ABC After 2 Seasons
pi_162143094
quote:
The Family - Cancelled
pi_162143103
quote:
The Catch - Renewed
pi_162143117
quote:
The Real O'Neals - Renewed for 2nd Season
pi_162143135
quote:
Containment Cancelled
  vrijdag 13 mei 2016 @ 01:14:27 #218
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_162143170
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 13 mei 2016 01:10 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Dus ook geen Castle alleen seizoen?
pi_162143339
quote:
#TheMuppets Canceled at ABC
pi_162143354
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 13 mei 2016 01:14 schreef Tweek het volgende:

[..]

Dus ook geen Castle alleen seizoen?
Nee ook geen seizoen met alleen Castle.

Holy, backlash: Castle will not be moving forward without its leading lady after all.
In the wake of the firestorm that has erupted following leading lady Stana Katic's confirmed ouster, ABC has cancelled the venerable procedural, TVLine has learned. The axing comes despite ABC Studios closing new one-year deals with star Nathan Fillion and several supporting players, including Jon Huertas and Seamus Dever.
  vrijdag 13 mei 2016 @ 01:32:09 #221
3292 Tweek
Koffie graag!
pi_162143526
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 13 mei 2016 01:23 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Nee ook geen seizoen met alleen Castle.

Holy, backlash: Castle will not be moving forward without its leading lady after all.
In the wake of the firestorm that has erupted following leading lady Stana Katic's confirmed ouster, ABC has cancelled the venerable procedural, TVLine has learned. The axing comes despite ABC Studios closing new one-year deals with star Nathan Fillion and several supporting players, including Jon Huertas and Seamus Dever.

Is maar goed ook, heb je trouwens een google alert aan staan voor alle series of wat?
pi_162143552
quote:
'Galavant' canceled by ABC after two seasons
pi_162143645
quote:
The Grinder - Rob Lowe confirms cancellation after one season
pi_162143721
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 13 mei 2016 01:32 schreef Tweek het volgende:

[..]

Is maar goed ook, heb je trouwens een google alert aan staan voor alle series of wat?
Nee niet alle series maar wel voor alle zenders, en gebruik veel twitter dat vaak net iets sneller is met nieuws naar buiten brengen.
pi_162143863
quote:
Grandfathered and Bordertown - Cancelled
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')