abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_155341518
quote:
14s.gif Op dinsdag 18 augustus 2015 23:41 schreef jogy het volgende:

[..]

Infowars ;(. Schreeuwlelijk dat het is :P. Maar wie weet. Ik wacht rustig af, veel meer kunnen we toch niet doen.
Ook het filmpje over de shmitah wat je plaatste , de figuur erachter had een intervieuw op infowars

https://www.dollarvigilante.com
There is only one religion
pi_155341597
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 augustus 2015 23:33 schreef Dance99Vv het volgende:

[..]

23 NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD WHERE STOCK MARKET CRASHES ARE ALREADY HAPPENING
Sounding the alarm about an imminent global financial crash

http://www.infowars.com/2(...)e-already-happening/

Banen 1.200 mensen in Nederland lijken verloren
'Onderdeel Imtech failliet'
http://www.telegraaf.nl/d(...)ech_failliet___.html
Dit roept die al minstens 10 jaar maar er zal een dag komen dat die idd gelijk krijgt. Hopelijk niet over drie weken :P
A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.
pi_155341631
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 augustus 2015 23:50 schreef Dance99Vv het volgende:

[..]

Ook het filmpje over de shmitah wat je plaatste , de figuur erachter had een intervieuw op infowars

https://www.dollarvigilante.com

Thanks zal hem zo bekijken ^O^
A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.
  dinsdag 18 augustus 2015 @ 23:54:05 #29
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_155341640
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 augustus 2015 23:46 schreef Dance99Vv het volgende:

[..]

Dont blame the messenger,
http://www.telegraph.co.u(...)ks-lose-control.html

genoeg doorlinks in het artikel op infowars
Klopt hoor, ik heb een hekel aan hem op persoonlijk niveau, zegt verder weinig over zijn waarheidsgetrouwheid. Ik heb ook een hekel aan Bert Visscher.
Iedereen is de hoofdrolspeler van zijn eigen comedie.
'Goatboy is hurt by your indifference'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9srplWe_QQ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Vrijheid</a>
[b]Dean Radin presenteert: "Science and the taboo of psi"[/b]
pi_155342086
Dit roept die al minstens 10 jaar maar er zal een dag komen dat die idd gelijk krijgt. Hopelijk niet over drie weken :P
[/quote]
Ook Martin Armstrong zijn computer zegt het zie het Armstrong topic hier op BNW of zijn blog
The forecaster 2015.75
pi_155342637
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 00:09 schreef Dance99Vv het volgende:

Alle seinen staan al enige tijd op rood, een correctie zal dus op zeker wel gaan plaatsvinden.

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door bedachtzaam op 19-08-2015 00:51:31 (opschonen) ]
De waarheid in iemands hoofd is vaak onbuigzamer dan het sterkste staal.
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 08:33:56 #32
52357 Lambiekje
Everything is upside down
pi_155345399

[ Bericht 52% gewijzigd door Lambiekje op 19-08-2015 08:38:39 ]
Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 10:56:50 #33
314582 Japie77
Alle harten naar links!
pi_155347563
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 00:09 schreef Dance99Vv het volgende:

Ook Martin Armstrong zijn computer zegt het zie het Armstrong topic hier op BNW of zijn blog
The forecaster 2015.75
[/quote]

Komt mij niet zo goed uit nu eigenlijk. Kunnen ze niet even paar jaar wachten? ;)
Feyenoord!
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 10:59:32 #34
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_155347626
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 10:56 schreef Japie77 het volgende:
[...]

Komt mij niet zo goed uit nu eigenlijk. Kunnen ze niet even paar jaar wachten? ;)
Moet je ff een mailtje sturen naar apocalypse2015@shemitah.zn
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9srplWe_QQ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Vrijheid</a>
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 11:01:36 #35
314582 Japie77
Alle harten naar links!
pi_155347668
quote:
9s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 10:59 schreef jogy het volgende:

[..]

Moet je ff een mailtje sturen naar apocalypse2015@shemitah.zn
Ok thx. Zal ik doen. :P
Feyenoord!
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 11:02:48 #36
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_155347697
De undeliverable moet je gewoon negeren hoor.

[/flauw]
pi_155348540
spannend, bijbeltalk angstzaaierij?
hihi
ben gelukkig wel frei op die dag (bibber)
pfff
may the lord have mercy :')

The Mystery Of September 23: Why Does 9/23 Keep Popping Up All Over the Place?

What is going to happen on September 23rd, 2015? For months, there has been an incredible amount of buzz on the Internet about the month of September, and in particular there has been a tremendous amount of speculation about the date of September 23rd. For a long time I didn’t pay much attention to all of this chatter, because I like to stick to things that I can prove. In law school, I was trained to be very analytical and to greatly value hard evidence. If you follow my articles regularly, you have probably noticed those traits reflected in my writing. Well, today I am going to discuss some things that I cannot prove. I am going to share with you some things that other people are reporting, and I humbly submit them for your consideration. Personally, I do not know what is going to happen on September 23rd, but I have come to the conclusion that there are just way too many “coincidences” to ignore. Ultimately, you need to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

There are a couple of things about September 23 that we can say that we know for sure. First of all, Yom Kippur falls on that day. It is the most solemn of all of the holy days in the Bible, and it is commonly connected with the judgment of God.

Secondly, we know that Pope Francis will be arriving at the White House to meet with Barack Obama on September 23.

But both of those events are not that unusual. Yom Kippur happens every year, and U.S. presidents have met with popes quite often in the past.

So why is everyone getting so excited?

Well, when you couple the amazing confluence of events that we are going to witness in September 2015 with the unprecedented warnings and cryptic messages about the three day period of September 22nd to September 24th that seem to be popping up all over the place, it is enough to cause any rational person to stop and reflect on what might happen.

If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, I encourage you to watch the three YouTube videos that I have posted below.

I want to make it clear that I do not agree with everything in these videos.

Again, I do not agree with everything in these videos.

But all three of them do contain some incredible “coincidences” that I cannot explain away.

In this first video, we see that the numbers “9/23″ just keep occurring over and over again during recent global catastrophes…
In this next video, we see that the date of “9/23″ has been repeatedly embedded in popular movies and television shows…
Lastly, I want to share with you an extraordinary message by Jim Staley entitled “September 23rd, 2015 – The Convergence” in which he discusses all of the things that are going to happen on and around this date…

http://endoftheamericandr(...)p-all-over-the-place
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 11:49:35 #38
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_155348646
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 11:44 schreef totnutoe het volgende:
hihi
pfff

What is going to happen on September 23rd, 2015? For months, there has been an incredible amount of buzz on the Internet about the month of September, and in particular there has been a tremendous amount of speculation about the date of September 23rd. For a long time I didn’t pay much attention to all of this chatter, because I like to stick to things that I can prove. In law school, I was trained to be very analytical and to greatly value hard evidence. If you follow my articles regularly, you have probably noticed those traits reflected in my writing. Well, today I am going to discuss some things that I cannot prove. I am going to share with you some things that other people are reporting, and I humbly submit them for your consideration. Personally, I do not know what is going to happen on September 23rd, but I have come to the conclusion that there are just way too many “coincidences” to ignore. Ultimately, you need to do your own research and come to your own conclusions.

There are a couple of things about September 23 that we can say that we know for sure. First of all, Yom Kippur falls on that day. It is the most solemn of all of the holy days in the Bible, and it is commonly connected with the judgment of God.

Secondly, we know that Pope Francis will be arriving at the White House to meet with Barack Obama on September 23.

But both of those events are not that unusual. Yom Kippur happens every year, and U.S. presidents have met with popes quite often in the past.

Well, when you couple the amazing confluence of events that we are going to witness in September 2015 with the unprecedented warnings and cryptic messages about the three day period of September 22nd to September 24th that seem to be popping up all over the place, it is enough to cause any rational person to stop and reflect on what might happen.

If you are not familiar with what I am talking about, I encourage you to watch the three YouTube videos that I have posted below.

But all three of them do contain some incredible “coincidences” that I cannot explain away.

In this first video, we see that the numbers “9/23″ just keep occurring over and over again during recent global catastrophes…
In this next video, we see that the date of “9/23″ has been repeatedly embedded in popular movies and television shows…
Lastly, I want to share with you an extraordinary message by Jim Staley entitled “September 23rd, 2015 – The Convergence” in which he discusses all of the things that are going to happen on and around this date…

Zelfde dag als die Shemitah.
Ik heb een donkerbruin vermoeden dat meerdere conspiracy minded sites een 'new and shiney' datum zien om hun persoonlijke happening aan te hangen. Als er op die dag iets gebeurd (economische implosie of zo) geeft het hun theorie meer 'validiteit' bij de toch al gelovers. Zoiets.
pi_155348794
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 11:49 schreef jogy het volgende:

[..]

Zelfde dag als die Shemitah.
Ik heb een donkerbruin vermoeden dat meerdere conspiracy minded sites een 'new and shiney' datum zien om hun persoonlijke happening aan te hangen. Als er op die dag iets gebeurd (economische implosie of zo) geeft het hun theorie meer 'validiteit' bij de toch al gelovers. Zoiets.
ja, zou kunnen. numerologisch komt de datum uit op 22, een meester/hoekgetal, net zoals 11 en 33
maar je zou ook 4 kunnen zeggen
we wachten het wel af
pi_155350160
oh fuck - ik hoop dat de hypotheek rentes niet omhoog gaan...m'n rente vaste period is bijna op.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 15:11:28 #41
52357 Lambiekje
Everything is upside down
pi_155353882
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 augustus 2015 15:48 schreef controlaltdelete het volgende:
http://www.redflagnews.co(...)ality-is-not-genetic

hmmz, interessant, want men is ingeprent met het idee (of wijs gemaakt?) dat je als homo wordt geboren.
the push for gay marriage is about diminishing and eventually destroying the institution of marriage and redefining the concept of “traditional family”

http://vaticproject.blogs(...)-agenda-and-why.html
Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 15:16:58 #42
116015 SicSicSics
Crushing Cranial Contents!
pi_155354052
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 15:11 schreef Lambiekje het volgende:
the push for gay marriage is about diminishing and eventually destroying the institution of marriage and redefining the concept of “traditional family”

Liever conservatief religieus, want die zijn heilig!?! :)
Fine, fuck you then!
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
pi_155354737
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 12:51 schreef Tingo het volgende:
oh fuck - ik hoop dat de hypotheek rentes niet omhoog gaan...m'n rente vaste period is bijna op.
Daar kun je natuurlijk wel van uitgaan als de rentes histories laag zijn op dit moment.
pi_155354872
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 11:44 schreef totnutoe het volgende:
hihi
pfff

Datums om zowiezo goed in de gaten te houden zijn :
15 sept.
22t/m28 sept
3 okt.
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 15:52:55 #45
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_155355047
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 15:11 schreef Lambiekje het volgende:

[..]

vaticproject ;(.

Ik vind dit altijd een beetje een schimmig deel van de aanwezige conspiracy's en volgens mij is het gewoon grotendeels reli-angst en meer niet. Eventueel zitten er wel gekke aspecten aan hoor maar het homohuwelijk is daar wat mij betreft zeker geen deel van :P.
pi_155355275
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 15:40 schreef Dance99Vv het volgende:

[..]

Daar kun je natuurlijk wel van uitgaan als de rentes histories laag zijn op dit moment.
Ik hoop dat ze zo blijven voor nog 'n paar weken.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
pi_155355308
Gefaalde Einde der Tijden

Het is absoluut niet de eerste keer dat het 'Einde der Tijden' is voorspeld. Het voorspellen van verdoemenis begon al ver voor de jaartelling van de Romeinen. Het jaar 2000 is zelfs niet het eerste millennium waarbij een doemsdag werd voorspeld, want 1 januari 1000 was ook al het Einde der Tijden. Maar elke keer draait de wereld nog steeds zoals het miljoenen jaren geleden al deed.

Meer onder deze link
You have to stop the Q-tip when there's resistance!
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 16:07:31 #48
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_155355469
quote:
17s.gif Op dinsdag 18 augustus 2015 23:54 schreef jogy het volgende:

[..]

Klopt hoor, ik heb een hekel aan hem op persoonlijk niveau, zegt verder weinig over zijn waarheidsgetrouwheid. Ik heb ook een hekel aan Bert Visscher.
Whelp wrom nou niet zo snel vertel het ons bert schrijven we mee, daarom de helm..

niks mis met bertje, behalve dat hij in een ketel reddbull is geflikkerd toen hij 30 was!
Er staat nog een vraag voor u open!!
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 16:07:36 #49
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_155355473
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 16:01 schreef Tingo het volgende:

[..]

Ik hoop dat ze zo blijven voor nog 'n paar weken.
Ze doen dit speciaal om jou te fucken met die hoax-reeksen van je, om je stil te krijgen. Zodra je hypotheeklasten te hoog worden hopen ze dat jij je internet opzegt en ze je het zwijgen op kunnen leggen.
  woensdag 19 augustus 2015 @ 16:09:29 #50
279682 theguyver
Sidekick van A tuin-hek!
pi_155355515
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 19 augustus 2015 15:45 schreef Dance99Vv het volgende:

[..]

Datums om zowiezo goed in de gaten te houden zijn :
15 sept.
22t/m28 sept
3 okt.
:{ maar wat er dan gaat gebeurd is niet zo duidelijk!! krijgen we eindelijk de antichrist die had ik eerder op 06-06-2016 verwacht ;)
Er staat nog een vraag voor u open!!
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')