abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zondag 6 september 2015 @ 21:11:17 #151
435727 BadderHaring
Ik sla je op je bek
pi_155878642
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 21:06 schreef Nober het volgende:
The real reason £25m Man Utd star drops ‘Depay’ from shirt

THE heartbroken father of Manchester United ace Memphis Depay has begged his son to heal their bitter rift.

In an exclusive interview with the Sun on Sunday, Dennis Depay reveals for the first time how Memphis has shunned him, his half-brother and half-sister since becoming a star footballer.

The 21-year-old Dutch winger even refuses to have his surname Depay on the back of his shirt, using his first name instead, because he claims his father abandoned him at the age of four.

Devastated Dennis, 50, said: “Saying that I didn’t see him after he was four is a lie.

“It is unbelievable, it is not nice. He is my son and I love him. I am the man who gave him his first ball.

“He was not abandoned by me. That is not true. I was always there for him.

“I saw him on YouTube talking about his dad, saying he didn’t want to put my name on his back. It made me feel terrible.

“I would love to be back in touch with him. I miss him so much.”

Memphis is poised to follow in the footsteps of Man U greats David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo after bagging the No 7 shirt when he signed to the club in a £25million deal in June.

He scored 22 goals in 30 league matches with PSV Eindhoven before his move to the Red Devils.

His talent on the pitch has made him rich off it. He now owns a flamboyant camouflage car and his £1.3million mansion in Eindhoven, Holland, boasts a full-size boxing ring.

Meanwhile, his dad Dennis lives in a far more modest home in a rundown suburb of Amsterdam.

Born in Ghana, Dennis moved to Moordrecht, Holland, at the age of 23 in search of a better life.

A chance meeting with local girl Cora at a train station led to romance — despite opposition from her parents.

They were not keen on the African immigrant who had two children from a previous relationship.

Dennis and Cora were keen to start a family and together they flew to Ghana to bring back his children Geoffrey and Georgina.

Then in 1994, four years after they married, they celebrated the arrival of their only child, Memphis.

Dennis, an amateur footballer who played for Moordrecht, quickly spotted his son’s talent.

He said: “We used to do so much together when he was young. I loved him so much.

“He loved swimming, but he loved football more. I bought him his first football and you could see he was talented. He was so strong.

“We even played inside the house because the living room was so big.

“When we went swimming we would take a ball and play outside on the grass afterwards.

“Everywhere he went he had to take a ball. When we went to church he would take a ball with him. He was crazy about football from an early age, you could see this was a boy who loved football.”

But when Memphis was four his parents’ marriage broke down. Dennis and his older children moved out.

Dennis, who works in a factory in Gouda and is a church pastor, said he and Cora just drifted apart.

He explained: “It wasn’t working out. It wasn’t a big thing that happened, the police weren’t visiting, we never hit each other or shouted. Nothing like that.”

He is adamant he did not abandon Memphis after the split but kept up regular contact. He says instead of paying child support he made repayments to a £11,000 loan the couple had.

He said: “The divorce happened but I was always going to see him. I was giving money too.

“There was no problem with access. I could see Memphis whenever I wanted. He stayed with me lots of times and I’d buy him clothes — and footballs.

“I was always visiting him and they know it.

“I was playing for Moordrecht and he started playing there in the junior team when he was old enough. He used to come along and watch me, his mum would bring him to see me play.”

Memphis’s childhood was rocked again when Cora moved in with a father of ten. Dennis claims his son was ostracised, bullied and hit.

He said: “With the new guy Cora had a hard time and so did Memphis. He and the other children hit Memphis sometimes so I would go and help him.

“The other children were jealous of him and that was made worse because he was a good footballer. The new man hit him sometimes for the slightest thing.”

When he was nine, Memphis signed for nearby club Sparta Rotterdam, where his miserable home life soon became apparent. The young boy would arrive at training with tears in his eyes.

Dennis said: “One day Memphis arrived at my home and had brought all his things. He said, ‘I don’t want to live with my mum any more, I want to live with you’.

“I called his mum, who was crying. She only had one child, so he returned home.

“The other kids didn’t like him because of his talent. They began to hate him so the family turned against him. When he was training with Sparta I would take him sometimes.

“Whenever he had an argument with his mum he’d ask me to take him.”

Dennis believes the family turned Memphis against him after he got his first professional contract with PSV Eindhoven in 2012.

He said: “His family said I would be after his money and to leave me alone, that I will take his money to Africa. But I don’t need his money. I have been working all this time. That’s when the problems started.

“The last time I spoke to him face to face was a long time ago, when he was 17. I was calling him and he wasn’t answering so I travelled to the PSV training ground.

“He was happy to see me and said he’d get tickets so I could watch him. Then there was nothing. Everything they have said is a lie.”

Dennis also claims that, since his move to Man U, Memphis has broken off all contact with his brother Geoffrey, 30, and sister Georgina, 27, a trainee midwife in Croydon, South London.

Dennis, who has not been paid for this interview, said: “They were in regular contact. When he went to Manchester Georgina called and said she would see him.

“Then he changed his number and she heard nothing more. It is very strange. We have done nothing wrong.

“The family is enjoying the success but that is not for me. I am happy with what I have. I don’t want money but I would like to have contact with him.

“I hope that one day this will sort itself out. I love my son and he knows it. He knows the truth. I miss him so much, what is happening is miserable, not nice.

“The family know I have done a lot for them but then money comes along and they ruined my name. It is crazy.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s(...)Features-_-232271339
Huil huil.
  zondag 6 september 2015 @ 21:14:16 #152
343486 KingRoland
#TEAMJOHANNES
pi_155878763
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 21:06 schreef Nober het volgende:
The real reason £25m Man Utd star drops ‘Depay’ from shirt

THE heartbroken father of Manchester United ace Memphis Depay has begged his son to heal their bitter rift.

In an exclusive interview with the Sun on Sunday, Dennis Depay reveals for the first time how Memphis has shunned him, his half-brother and half-sister since becoming a star footballer.

The 21-year-old Dutch winger even refuses to have his surname Depay on the back of his shirt, using his first name instead, because he claims his father abandoned him at the age of four.

Devastated Dennis, 50, said: “Saying that I didn’t see him after he was four is a lie.

“It is unbelievable, it is not nice. He is my son and I love him. I am the man who gave him his first ball.

“He was not abandoned by me. That is not true. I was always there for him.

“I saw him on YouTube talking about his dad, saying he didn’t want to put my name on his back. It made me feel terrible.

“I would love to be back in touch with him. I miss him so much.”

Memphis is poised to follow in the footsteps of Man U greats David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo after bagging the No 7 shirt when he signed to the club in a £25million deal in June.

He scored 22 goals in 30 league matches with PSV Eindhoven before his move to the Red Devils.

His talent on the pitch has made him rich off it. He now owns a flamboyant camouflage car and his £1.3million mansion in Eindhoven, Holland, boasts a full-size boxing ring.

Meanwhile, his dad Dennis lives in a far more modest home in a rundown suburb of Amsterdam.

Born in Ghana, Dennis moved to Moordrecht, Holland, at the age of 23 in search of a better life.

A chance meeting with local girl Cora at a train station led to romance — despite opposition from her parents.

They were not keen on the African immigrant who had two children from a previous relationship.

Dennis and Cora were keen to start a family and together they flew to Ghana to bring back his children Geoffrey and Georgina.

Then in 1994, four years after they married, they celebrated the arrival of their only child, Memphis.

Dennis, an amateur footballer who played for Moordrecht, quickly spotted his son’s talent.

He said: “We used to do so much together when he was young. I loved him so much.

“He loved swimming, but he loved football more. I bought him his first football and you could see he was talented. He was so strong.

“We even played inside the house because the living room was so big.

“When we went swimming we would take a ball and play outside on the grass afterwards.

“Everywhere he went he had to take a ball. When we went to church he would take a ball with him. He was crazy about football from an early age, you could see this was a boy who loved football.”

But when Memphis was four his parents’ marriage broke down. Dennis and his older children moved out.

Dennis, who works in a factory in Gouda and is a church pastor, said he and Cora just drifted apart.

He explained: “It wasn’t working out. It wasn’t a big thing that happened, the police weren’t visiting, we never hit each other or shouted. Nothing like that.”

He is adamant he did not abandon Memphis after the split but kept up regular contact. He says instead of paying child support he made repayments to a £11,000 loan the couple had.

He said: “The divorce happened but I was always going to see him. I was giving money too.

“There was no problem with access. I could see Memphis whenever I wanted. He stayed with me lots of times and I’d buy him clothes — and footballs.

“I was always visiting him and they know it.

“I was playing for Moordrecht and he started playing there in the junior team when he was old enough. He used to come along and watch me, his mum would bring him to see me play.”

Memphis’s childhood was rocked again when Cora moved in with a father of ten. Dennis claims his son was ostracised, bullied and hit.

He said: “With the new guy Cora had a hard time and so did Memphis. He and the other children hit Memphis sometimes so I would go and help him.

“The other children were jealous of him and that was made worse because he was a good footballer. The new man hit him sometimes for the slightest thing.”

When he was nine, Memphis signed for nearby club Sparta Rotterdam, where his miserable home life soon became apparent. The young boy would arrive at training with tears in his eyes.

Dennis said: “One day Memphis arrived at my home and had brought all his things. He said, ‘I don’t want to live with my mum any more, I want to live with you’.

“I called his mum, who was crying. She only had one child, so he returned home.

“The other kids didn’t like him because of his talent. They began to hate him so the family turned against him. When he was training with Sparta I would take him sometimes.

“Whenever he had an argument with his mum he’d ask me to take him.”

Dennis believes the family turned Memphis against him after he got his first professional contract with PSV Eindhoven in 2012.

He said: “His family said I would be after his money and to leave me alone, that I will take his money to Africa. But I don’t need his money. I have been working all this time. That’s when the problems started.

“The last time I spoke to him face to face was a long time ago, when he was 17. I was calling him and he wasn’t answering so I travelled to the PSV training ground.

“He was happy to see me and said he’d get tickets so I could watch him. Then there was nothing. Everything they have said is a lie.”

Dennis also claims that, since his move to Man U, Memphis has broken off all contact with his brother Geoffrey, 30, and sister Georgina, 27, a trainee midwife in Croydon, South London.

Dennis, who has not been paid for this interview, said: “They were in regular contact. When he went to Manchester Georgina called and said she would see him.

“Then he changed his number and she heard nothing more. It is very strange. We have done nothing wrong.

“The family is enjoying the success but that is not for me. I am happy with what I have. I don’t want money but I would like to have contact with him.

“I hope that one day this will sort itself out. I love my son and he knows it. He knows the truth. I miss him so much, what is happening is miserable, not nice.

“The family know I have done a lot for them but then money comes along and they ruined my name. It is crazy.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/s(...)Features-_-232271339
Hopelijk dat Memphis dit gewoon negeert. Triest weer zo een interview alleen omdat hij een grote ster is geworden maar goed.
pi_155878958
Triest van die vader om hier aan mee te werken. Maar zal ie wel geld voor gekregen hebben. Geloof Memphis wel, zeker toen Johnny de Mol bij 'm was voor het WK en hij dit vertelde.
Leuke jongen, hart op de juiste plek en goede mindset. Zachtaardig ook lijkt me, ondanks dat ie een stoer imago nastreeft :)
pi_155880022
Dit is toch VBL en niet SHO?
  Trouwste user 2022 zondag 6 september 2015 @ 22:34:17 #155
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_155882922
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 21:18 schreef empa1010 het volgende:
Triest van die vader om hier aan mee te werken. Maar zal ie wel geld voor gekregen hebben. Geloof Memphis wel, zeker toen Johnny de Mol bij 'm was voor het WK en hij dit vertelde.
Leuke jongen, hart op de juiste plek en goede mindset. Zachtaardig ook lijkt me, ondanks dat ie een stoer imago nastreeft :)
Lijkt me helemaal geen leuke jongen. Nog dom ook.

:P
Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
  Trouwste user 2022 zondag 6 september 2015 @ 22:34:32 #156
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_155882929
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 21:39 schreef disasterbutton het volgende:
Dit is toch VBL en niet SHO?
Hoe bedoel je :?

Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
pi_155883703
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 22:34 schreef tong80 het volgende:

[..]

Lijkt me helemaal geen leuke jongen. Nog dom ook.

Niets is wat het lijkt Tong :P
Maar waar baseer je dit op?
  User die overal opduikt 2022 zondag 6 september 2015 @ 22:53:25 #158
186611 Haags
pi_155883874
Zo goed is Depay niet
Hou eens op met die hype!
Zonder wrijving geen glans
  Trouwste user 2022 zondag 6 september 2015 @ 22:53:51 #159
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_155883898
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 22:49 schreef empa1010 het volgende:

[..]

Niets is wat het lijkt Tong :P
Maar waar baseer je dit op?
Veel dingen. Te veel.

zondag 6 september 2015 @ 23:03:15 #160
435727 BadderHaring
Ik sla je op je bek
pi_155884239
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 22:53 schreef haags_kwartiertje het volgende:
Zo goed is Depay niet
Hou eens op met die hype!
Depaygod _O_
pi_155884645
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 21:18 schreef empa1010 het volgende:
Je moet toch wel een aardig gebrek aan mensenkennis hebben om hem een leuke jongen te vinden. Maar goed, er zijn ook nog steeds mensen fan van Chris Brown. :)
pi_155885864
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 23:15 schreef Pizzakoppo het volgende:

[..]

Je moet toch wel een aardig gebrek aan mensenkennis hebben om hem een leuke jongen te vinden. Maar goed, er zijn ook nog steeds mensen fan van Chris Brown. :)
Maakt lekkere muziek hoor
I just had to get that stress off my chest like breast reduction.
pi_155885962
quote:

[..]

Wat is er met Chris Brown dan? Toch wel een RnB legend aan het worden. Period feit #FACT
pi_155886007
quote:
14s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 23:55 schreef Doublepain het volgende:

[..]

Wat is er met Chris Brown dan? Toch wel een RnB legend aan het worden. Period feit #FACT
Dat was mijn punt dan ook zo'n beetje, al was fan niet de juiste woordkeuze moet ik eerlijk zijn.
pi_155886083
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 23:56 schreef Pizzakoppo het volgende:

[..]

Dat was mijn punt dan ook zo'n beetje, al was fan niet de juiste woordkeuze moet ik eerlijk zijn.
Wat hij met Rihanna deed was uiteraard debiel en maakt hem een kansloos persoon, maar op basis van zijn muzikaal verleden is het best een groots persoon.
pi_155887412
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 22:34 schreef tong80 het volgende:

[..]

Hoe bedoel je :?

Omdat het opeens gaat om een Privé/Story verhaal van een speler. De vader van Depay heeft geen fuck met voetbal te maken, daarom vind ik dat hij niet eens genoemd zou moeten mogen worden hier.
  Trouwste user 2022 maandag 7 september 2015 @ 06:09:20 #167
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_155888422
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 7 september 2015 01:05 schreef disasterbutton het volgende:

[..]

Omdat het opeens gaat om een Privé/Story verhaal van een speler. De vader van Depay heeft geen fuck met voetbal te maken, daarom vind ik dat hij niet eens genoemd zou moeten mogen worden hier.
Zo, vind je dat ? Interessant.

pi_155888454
Zich verkleden als Michael Jackson maar presteren op het veld ho maar.

Niet alle ploegen zijn van het niveau Club Brugge Memphis.
"You can call me Susan if it makes you happy"
  Redactie Sport maandag 7 september 2015 @ 06:38:10 #169
274204 crew  Mexicanobakker
pi_155888479
quote:

[..]

Heeft wel hart voor de sport en zijn clubs, dat mag ik wel.
[i]Put me on a pedestal and I'll only disappoint you
Tell me I'm exceptional and I promise to exploit you
Give me all your money and I'll make some origami honey
I think you're a joke but I don't find you very funny[/i]
  Forum Admin maandag 7 september 2015 @ 07:29:49 #170
35723 crew  GGMM
pi_155888622
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 7 september 2015 06:09 schreef tong80 het volgende:

[..]

Zo, vind je dat ? Interessant.

:D
Alweer zo'n prachtige post van mij.
Nicki Minaj en ik
Mijn vissen in actie.
pi_155888785
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 6 september 2015 21:14 schreef KingRoland het volgende:

[..]

Hopelijk dat Memphis dit gewoon negeert. Triest weer zo een interview alleen omdat hij een grote ster is geworden maar goed.
Welkom in Engeland, Memphis.

Daar gaan de tabloids ECHT over lijken.
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  Moderator maandag 7 september 2015 @ 08:05:01 #172
56843 crew  onlogisch
Forumbeest
pi_155888798
Viel ook hard door de mand gisteren. Maargoed, we moeten niet vergeten dat het ventje pas 21 is :)
Recordhouder aantal posts op één dag.
onlogisch
pi_155888810
quote:
7s.gif Op maandag 7 september 2015 08:05 schreef onlogisch het volgende:
Viel ook hard door de mand gisteren. Maargoed, we moeten niet vergeten dat het ventje pas 21 is :)
Jammer dat je de wedstrijd niet hebt kunnen zieN man. Als gini, Klaassen en huntelaar scherp waren had hij 3 assists. Zonder hem hadden we letterlijk 0 kansen.
  Moderator maandag 7 september 2015 @ 08:10:11 #174
56843 crew  onlogisch
Forumbeest
pi_155888825
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 7 september 2015 08:07 schreef nickhguitar het volgende:

[..]

Jammer dat je de wedstrijd niet hebt kunnen zieN man. Als gini, Klaassen en huntelaar scherp waren had hij 3 assists. Zonder hem hadden we letterlijk 0 kansen.
:') :')

Ja had. Een voorzetje geven maakt nog niet dat je een dijk van een wedstrijd speelt :')

Meneer profileert zich ondertussen al als een echte vedette, en mag je, ondanks zijn leeftijd, er iets van zeggen wanneer hij hopeloos faalt :)

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door onlogisch op 07-09-2015 08:23:53 ]
Recordhouder aantal posts op één dag.
onlogisch
  maandag 7 september 2015 @ 08:22:50 #175
435727 BadderHaring
Ik sla je op je bek
pi_155888916
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 7 september 2015 08:07 schreef nickhguitar het volgende:

[..]

Huntelaar speelde gisteren niet eens. Ik geloof best in Depay, maar gisteren speelde hij ook niet goed.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')