abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_157666512
Alleen console VR.
  donderdag 19 november 2015 @ 20:58:16 #102
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_157677869
quote:
Lijkt me fake. De enigste site met dat 'nieuws' is degene die jij linkt.

Niet dat ik tegen ben tegen een 'book accurate' verfilming als een extra universum naast de bestaande films.
  maandag 30 november 2015 @ 12:14:06 #104
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_157918651

Wereldtour bevestigd. Hopelijk hier in Nederland. Anders op naar Parijs o.i.d. _O_

quote:
Get closer to dinosaurs than ever before in Jurassic World: The Exhibition! Based on one of the biggest blockbusters in cinema history, the Exhibition immerses audiences of all ages in scenes inspired by the beloved film. Now, the park that was only a promise comes to life...right before your eyes.

Travel to Isla Nublar as a VIP guest and explore Jurassic World. Come face-to-face with a Pachyrhinosaurus; visit The Hammond Creation Lab; stare in wonder at a towering Brachiosaurus; get a rare up-close look at the most vicious dinosaur of them all, Tyrannosaurus rex; and learn all about top-secret projects currently in development.

Created in close collaboration with renowned paleontologist Jack Horner, the Exhibition is infused with interactive educational elements--drawn from the real-world science of dinosaur DNA that allowed Jurassic World to come to life. Visitors of all ages can now learn all about these incredible prehistoric creatures.

Don't miss the awe-inspiring journey into Jurassic World: The Exhibition. The world premiere event debuts in Melbourne on March 19, 2016, and the exhibition runs for a limited time only. Book your tickets today, and remember, if something chases you...run!
  maandag 30 november 2015 @ 12:57:13 #105
277319 Tinos85
Gewoon lekker
pi_157919484
Nederland, Frankrijk of Duitsland. Maakt me niet uit. Ik ga _O_
pi_157922647
Hopelijk ook hier in Londen :)
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
  maandag 30 november 2015 @ 19:02:05 #107
12888 Skull-splitter
your selection of the finest
pi_157926851
Fingers crossed.
I'm fed up with all this Wi-fi-high-fiving
Steam: Skullsplitter
Origin-naam:013skullsplitter
  maandag 22 februari 2016 @ 14:56:43 #108
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_160139077
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 30 november 2015 15:31 schreef Tim86 het volgende:
Hopelijk ook hier in Londen :)
Yes!!! Laten we het hopen.
  dinsdag 8 maart 2016 @ 08:23:02 #110
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_160569196
Over niet al te lange tijd wordt J.A. Bayona als regisseur van JW 2 aangekondigd...misschien ook de titel hopelijk?
  dinsdag 12 april 2016 @ 13:22:25 #112
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_161397318
Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt en Frank Marshall zijn allemaal aanwezig bij Cinemacon, dus kan niet missen.

woensdag 13 april 2016 @ 12:32:50 #114
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
  woensdag 13 april 2016 @ 12:36:10 #115
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_161602090
Chris Pratt talks JW2 vanaf 3:55

Er gaat ook in UK gefilmd worden (studio):

http://www.theknowledgeon(...)el-to-film-in-the-uk

[ Bericht 10% gewijzigd door Xan21 op 21-04-2016 16:21:29 ]
  vrijdag 22 april 2016 @ 11:41:41 #118
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_161622386
Jurassic World sequel to film in the UK; starts early 2017!

Say goodbye to Hawaii: the sequel to Jurassic World is moving overseas to the UK. Last month we reported a rumor that Jurassic World 2 may be filming in London, and we speculated this meant Pinewood studios: today hot off the heels of the JA Bayona director announcement a UK based production informer, 'The Knowledge', confirmed the UK locale.

While it's currently unclear if this means Pinewood or another studio, this marks a significant move for the franchise which always found its home in the United States. The change of scenery comes as no surprise, as Colin Trevorrow previously confirmed that the sequel would be leaving the fictional location of the Parks, Isla Nublar (and Sorna).

Now, before this news gets misconstrued: it does not mean Dinosaurs in cities. Just as filming in the Los Angeles backlots did not mean Dinosaurs attacking California in Jurassic Park (go ahead, mention the ending of The Lost World to counter this, you know you want to). This will simply be the new home of production, where the offices are located, and where the backlot sets are built - just as Star Wars The Force Awakens filmed in Londons Pinewood Studios.

It has yet to be reported where the 'on location' filming will take place: the Jurassic franchise has always been about mostly isolated and wild, beautiful settings and we sincerely doubt that they're going away. Many fans such as myself have always wanted to see a Jurassic film set in Africa, perhaps Congo, Kenya or Tanzania. There are also quite a few European settings that would look fantastic on screen, such as Iceland. Either way, we're expecting a notable change and the setting to be closer to Europe than the United States.

So, when does filming start? Let's hear it from Owen Grady himself (starting at 3:15):

If you couldn't watch the video, and didn't read the article title he confirms that filming starts early 2017. This gives the film roughly under a year and a half from filming start to release, which is a moderately healthy amount of breathing room. Chris Pratt goes on to mention that he can't talk story, but he's incredibly excited from what little he knows - and while it's one thing for him to say it, he also looks it!

As always, be sure to stay tuned for all the latest news, and sound off in the comments below!

Source:
http://www.theknowledgeon(...)el-to-film-in-the-uk
http://www.jurassicworld.org/
pi_161623546
J.A. Bayona heeft ook al bevestigd dat er al een titel is, maar dat wordt nog even geheim gehouden.

Spaanse locaties worden gezocht voor film.

[ Bericht 21% gewijzigd door Xan21 op 22-04-2016 14:25:43 ]
  donderdag 28 april 2016 @ 20:40:31 #120
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_161786143
quote:
En dat als slachtoffer dan zo etaleren op Instagram :')
  woensdag 20 juli 2016 @ 12:54:46 #122
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_163878203
Hasbro heeft haar licentie verloren. Mattel gaat de speelgoedlijn overnemen. *O* *O* Hopelijk gelijk aan Kenner. :)
pi_163878594
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 20 juli 2016 12:54 schreef NoXia het volgende:
Hasbro heeft haar licentie verloren. Mattel gaat de speelgoedlijn overnemen. *O* *O* Hopelijk gelijk aan Kenner. :)
ik had het gelezen. Ben voorzichtig benieuwd.
  vrijdag 22 juli 2016 @ 08:40:23 #124
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_163921893
24 februari 2017 beginnen ze met filmen op Hawaii. Het verhaal zou dus al redelijk af moeten zijn lijkt me? Zou het deels op Sorna afspelen? Zo veel vragen! :D

quote:
“We’re in pre-production. In fact I just got back from London meeting with Juan Antonio and the production designer, we’re designing, he’s doing storyboards. We’re in full-boar pre-production to start shooting sometime early next Spring.”

“As a director Bayona has his input, but Colin and Derek are writing the script. So there have been numerous meetings, and we have the template for the movie. Of course he’s putting in his own ideas and taking ownership of it, but it’s pretty much the original story they came up with.”

“We set the bar pretty high. For me, it’s always about story. As long as the action sequences move the story forward, that’s what’s important. I think we’re just having to look and see how we can involve the characters in the story with whatever dinosaurs we have in the action sequences. It’s a challenge, but it’s a healthy challenge.”
  vrijdag 22 juli 2016 @ 09:16:21 #125
12888 Skull-splitter
pi_163922274
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 20 juli 2016 12:54 schreef NoXia het volgende:
Die Kenner Dino's waren hun tijd ver vooruit en ogen ook nu nog fantastisch...

Altijd zo'n grote T-rex willen hebben O+
Maar de huidige was bagger :(
  vrijdag 22 juli 2016 @ 09:46:13 #126
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_163922666
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 22 juli 2016 09:16 schreef Skull-splitter het volgende:

[..]

Die Kenner Dino's waren hun tijd ver vooruit en ogen ook nu nog fantastisch...

Altijd zo'n grote T-rex willen hebben O+
Maar de huidige was bagger :(
Ja die waren geniaal. Gelukkig heb ik de T-Rex van JP1 en TLW. Gelukkig ook veel andere dino's, auto's en een visitor center.

Van JP III helaas niets. Vond mezelf toentertijd te oud worden. Spijt. ;(
pi_163923361
Deze lijkt me zo gaaf om te hebben. Heb ze alleen nog nooit hier op Marktplaats gezien. ;(
  vrijdag 22 juli 2016 @ 10:42:36 #128
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_163923585
quote:
7s.gif Op vrijdag 22 juli 2016 10:29 schreef Syntos het volgende:
Deze lijkt me zo gaaf om te hebben. Heb ze alleen nog nooit hier op Marktplaats gezien. ;(
[ afbeelding ]
http://www.marktplaats.nl(...)reviousPage=lr&pos=7

;)
pi_163923629
quote:
¤400.

;(

Dan blijf ik liever even doorsparen voor een huis.
  vrijdag 22 juli 2016 @ 10:49:20 #130
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_163923692
quote:
7s.gif Op vrijdag 22 juli 2016 10:45 schreef Syntos het volgende:

[..]

¤400.

;(

Dan blijf ik liever even doorsparen voor een huis.
Verstandig :)

Op Ebay staan er ook nog wat. Wel goedkoper:

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Ju(...)1:g:JTkAAOSwhOVXceLs

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Ju(...)0:g:ylcAAOSwNKRXiP4e
pi_163923732
quote:
Zodra ik weer een baan heb ga ik het zeker overwegen. ;)
  vrijdag 22 juli 2016 @ 11:11:24 #132
12888 Skull-splitter
pi_163924148
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 22 juli 2016 09:46 schreef NoXia het volgende:

[..]

Ja die waren geniaal. Gelukkig heb ik de T-Rex van JP1 en TLW. Gelukkig ook veel andere dino's, auto's en een visitor center.

[ afbeelding ]

[ afbeelding ]

Van JP III helaas niets. Vond mezelf toentertijd te oud worden. Spijt. ;(
Hier in de straat staat die uit JP1 in een raam, zo tof en ik had hem makkelijk kunnen kopen bij de Blokker destijds maar niet gedaan want groot...
pi_163945710
Ik heb ook best veel JP en TLW, een klein aantal van JP 3. Heb ook het visitors center.

Prachtig speelgoed, hoop dat MATTEL met wat moois komt over 2 jaar.
pi_164226605
Hoe de fuck. Staat nu al twee maanden op de plank sinds ik hem heb.
Ben overigens niet de enigste maar dit is toch belachelijk?
  vrijdag 5 augustus 2016 @ 11:52:21 #135
12888 Skull-splitter
pi_164241396
Ik blijf het zeggen, de oude waren beter :v
pi_164241701
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 5 augustus 2016 11:52 schreef Skull-splitter het volgende:
Ik blijf het zeggen, de oude waren beter :v
Amen.

Mijn young T-Rex van bijna 25 jaar oud en volledig van rubber is daarentegen nog in perfecte staat. :{
  maandag 26 september 2016 @ 22:56:13 #137
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_165590015
The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
pi_165731717
quote:
Dit mogen ze van mij nog wel wekelijks tot 2018 doen. Droge LEGO humor. :+
  maandag 3 oktober 2016 @ 18:57:46 #139
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_165733037
quote:
10s.gif Op maandag 3 oktober 2016 17:50 schreef Syntos het volgende:

[..]

Dit mogen ze van mij nog wel wekelijks tot 2018 doen. Droge LEGO humor. :+
_O- Super tof :D
The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
  dinsdag 4 oktober 2016 @ 21:14:16 #141
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_165757895
Nu al part 2, nice! Erg leuk ook weer. :D
pi_165758165
quote:
10s.gif Op dinsdag 4 oktober 2016 21:14 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:
Nu al part 2, nice! Erg leuk ook weer. :D
Overige 3 episodes komen de komende drie dagen, met een Jurassic World/Indominus Escapes DVD release op de 18de van deze maand.
  woensdag 5 oktober 2016 @ 08:18:42 #143
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_165764293
Onze vrienden van Jurassic Outpost hadden weer een exclusief interview met Colin Trevorrow en Jurassic World 2 director J.A. Bayona. Ontzettend leuk interview. :)

Podcast:

Jurassic Outpost @ Podbean

Kleine opsomming:

[*]“It will be more suspenseful and scary. It’s just the way it’s designed; it’s the way the story plays out. I knew I wanted Bayona to direct it long before anyone ever heard that was a possibility, so the whole thing was just built around his skill set.”

[*]“Film has become so cutthroat and competitive; it felt like an opportunity to create a situation where two directors could really collaborate. It’s rare these days, but it’s something that the directors that we admire used to do all the time—one writes and produces and the other directs, and the end result is something that’s unique to both of them. I’m in the office right now, I’ve been here every day since July working closely with J.A., listening to his instincts, and honing the script with Derek to make sure it’s something that all of us believe in.”

[*]Jurassic World was built upon 12 years ideas from Steven Spielberg, but the sequel is fresh territory to go in whichever direction they [Colin Trevorrow and Steven Spielberg] choose.
[*]
[*]“Jurassic World had to restart the engine. This movie has to prove it has a reason to exist”

[*]Jurassic World 2 is “Built upon the concepts and stories that Crichton created with the novels.”

[*]“A mistake made a long time ago just can’t be undone.” is a real world theme that plays heavily into JW2. “You can’t put it back into the box”

[*]Dialog from the first book is in JW2. “It makes me feel like such a good writer (…) Look at me, that’s a hell of a sentence”

[*]Crichton has the ability to make things completely bonkers feel real and motivated. That’s the goal with these movies, to make these large ideas feel part of our world.

[*]This movie doesn’t need to be ‘bigger’. It’s not about ‘bigger better dinosaurs’ or ‘bigger action sequences’. Brings up Raptors in the Kitchen scene vs Indominus Rex Helicopter explosion, and how the simplicity of the former is just as effective – if not more.

[*]“I think the lack of animatronics in Jurassic World had more to do with the physicality of the Indominus, the way the animal moved. It was very fast and fluid, it ran a lot, and needed to move its arms and legs and neck and tail all at once. It wasn’t a lumbering creature. We’ve written some opportunities for animatronics into [Jurassic World 2] – because it has to start at the script level—and I can definitely tell you that Bayona has the same priorities, he is all about going practical whenever possible.”

[*]Budgetary requirements of JW also led to less animatronics. One of the rewards of success is they can make more with JW2. They will utilize the general animatronic rules of the franchise: best used when standing still, or with less complex actions.

[*]Even when working with CG, it’s important to work with real effects as well. (For example: a model helicopter was built for JW crash.)

[*][ILM] are looking into using motion capture on real animals for JW2 – beyond traditional motion studies.

[*]With JW he sometimes gave instructions to animate the Indominus like it was a animatronic

[*]There are new dinosaurs in the movie which were real and existed. They are looking at existing paleoart, and defining the Jurassic Park version from there: there is a specific look to Stan Winston dinosaurs, and it’s important to stay true to it.

[*]Colin is proudly ‘guilty’ of caring about the Dinosaurs as much as the people. They’re characters.

[*]On feathered dinosaurs: Jurassic World addressed the issue of featherless dinosaurs with Dr. Wu’s speech. “Whether or not that will evolve or change over the course of the films? I cannot tell you. We will see.”

[*]The Jurassic Park East Dock sign in Jurassic World was swapped out for the Research sign due to the latter alluding to more about the old park, further expanding the world.

[*]“I feel like an idiot to say I did not expect it, but that’s the truth. None of us did.” Zara’s Death, Claire’s Heels. He hopes people can see his intention for the scenes, just as he can see their interpretation. “Claire wasn’t going to let uncomfortable shoes stop her from being a total badass and getting shit done”

[*]“Zara was about surprising viewers with an unearned death (which is something we are dealing with a lot in the world now). It’s an Amblin thing… seeing something we probably shouldn’t get to see as a child

[*]Hawaii is a primary location but not the only one. But yes, part of the story takes place in the familiar fictional territory Hawaii represents.

[*]The movie does not take place in the UK, they’re only making the movie there. So, no dinosaurs rampaging through London.

[*]On militarized dinosaurs in JW2 “I’m not that interested in militarized dinosaurs, at least not in practice. I liked it in theory as the pipe dream of a lunatic [Hoskins]. When that idea was first presented to me as part of an earlier script it was something that the character that ended up being Owen was for, that he supported, something that he was actively doing even at the beginning. Derek and I, one of our first reactions was ‘No if anyone’s gonna militarize raptors that’s what the bad guy does, he’s insane.'”

[*]“Jurassic World War feels like a cartoon to me. I’d watch that cartoon with my kid, but I wouldn’t make it.” – It’s not the sequel, but don’t let that stop you from making the fun fanart!

[*]Jurassic World 2 is about our relationship with animals, and how we share the planet with other living things. There’s mention of militarization in the sequel, but there’s also mention of open source and humans living along dinosaurs – he favors the latter for the sequels story.

[*]On how much he had planned for the trilogy when making Jurassic World: “I knew the end. I knew where I wanted it to go.”

[*]Kids who saw Jurassic World will be threes years older by JW2. A jump from 9 years old to 12 is huge. It’s about making the story grow up for them, and it’s why he’s bringing in a Spanish horror director.
[*]
[*]The structure of Jurassic World was about getting bigger and bigger as the story progressed. JW2 is very inspired by the structure Jurassic Park (which had its biggest sequence in the middle and then funneled into a series of claustrophobic and intimate scenes towards the end).

[*]J.A. Bayona on the sequel: “I was very surprised by the story.” He likes the idea of having a lot of things you do not expect, but also remain respectful to the tradition and legacy. “There are things you really don’t expect and it is very exciting”

[*]Jurassic World 2 does have a title, but it remains secret, and they won’t share when it’ll go public

[*]Colin Trevorrow: “Go see A Monster Calls to understand why he’s the right guy for JW2.”

Geen dino's met wapens dus. *O*
  dinsdag 11 oktober 2016 @ 13:15:29 #144
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_165892886
Meer info vanaf het Stiges Film Festival in Spanje.

quote:
‘Jurassic World 2’ will be a scarier movie, that much we know. But the darker tones will apparently go beyond the on-screen roars, digging deeper into the concepts of morality. Speaking to ‘El Mundo’ at the Stiges Film Festival in Spain, Colin Trevorrow has shared more details about the upcoming sequel. [The original source El Mundo is in Spanish, and some translations come courtesy of TIME]

“It’s hard for us to imagine growing up not knowing Jurassic Park, but there is a whole new generation who possibly never saw it.” said Colin Trevorrow “We had to reintroduce the franchise for them with Jurassic World. It was a movie with universal ideas that could appeal to everyone. James Cameron understands how to do that better than anyone: how to make a film appeal to a 15 year old in China, or a child in Florida.”

Colin then elaborated on how the sequel will evolve into a darker, more complex animal: “The dinosaurs will be a parable of the treatment animals receive today: the abuse, medical experimentation, pets, having wild animals in zoos like prisons, the use the military has made of them, animals as weapons. The second part will be a very different, more complex movie that will explore new paths. For that reason, it was clear that it needed to be Bayona who would direct it, in order to have it grow and evolve with his very personal vision.”

The concepts of animal abuse were also explored in ‘The Lost World: Jurassic Park’, notably with InGen capturing numerous animals in less than humane ways. It will certainly be interesting to see how this is further explored in the upcoming sequel, which is part of a mapped out trilogy. Colin Trevorrow recently joined our Podcast, and revealed that ‘the end’ of the trilogy was already decided while writing the first Jurassic World – so it’s safe to assume these concepts will evolve beyond those showcased in the aforementioned Jurassic Park sequel.

bron: http://jurassicoutpost.co(...)plex-dinosaur-abuse/
pi_165893025
Klinkt allemaal erg goed. Meer animatronics, meer suspense.
Die scene in de keuken met de raptors is natuurlijk een van de beste scenes van alle Jurassicfilms.
  dinsdag 11 oktober 2016 @ 16:59:13 #146
35098 Metalfreak
Maar bijt niet
pi_165896339
quote:
14s.gif Op dinsdag 11 oktober 2016 13:15 schreef NoXia het volgende:
The second part will be a very different, more complex movie
Tja, simpeler dan Jurassic World is ook vrijwel niet mogelijk...
Don't let my username fool you...
pi_166488173
Casting nieuws:

Toby Jones and Rafe Spall will be joining Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in the upcoming dinosaur filled adventure.

http://jurassicoutpost.co(...)in-jurassic-world-2/
  dinsdag 8 november 2016 @ 11:05:34 #148
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_166495971
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 7 november 2016 21:54 schreef Xan21 het volgende:
Casting nieuws:

[ afbeelding ]

Toby Jones and Rafe Spall will be joining Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in the upcoming dinosaur filled adventure.

http://jurassicoutpost.co(...)in-jurassic-world-2/
Toby als Dodgson! Yey!
pi_166496350
Ik zag meerdere mensen dat zeggen maar ik zie het niet... haha, ben ook benieuwd wie ze als 'Clint' gaan casten.
  dinsdag 8 november 2016 @ 11:49:53 #150
292419 NoXia
Productiefoutje
pi_166496601
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 8 november 2016 11:33 schreef Xan21 het volgende:
Ik zag meerdere mensen dat zeggen maar ik zie het niet... haha, ben ook benieuwd wie ze als 'Clint' gaan casten.
Cameron Thor:

Toby Jones:

Ach, we zijn dan inmiddels 25 jaar verder ;) Lewis Dodgson kan een hele belangrijke rol gaan krijgen in JW2. Nog genoeg te vertellen. Alleen jammer dat de echte Dodgson uit JP1 nog 6 jaar in de bak moet zitten wegens ontucht met een 13 jarige.
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')