abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_149671616
quote:
EXCLUSIVE: “16 and Pregnant” Star Valerie Fairman Caught Prostituting–The Real Story

TMZ reported that Valerie, who gave birth to daughter Nevaeh on the show in 2009, was one of eight women arrested for prostitution in a recent sting.

“Valerie allegedly agreed to perform a sexual act for cash,” the site reported.

To find out the full scoop, we spoke with David Pryce, a former boyfriend of Valerie’s who just happens to be the uncle of Valerie’s baby-daddy, Matt. (Got all that?) Matt has also confirmed to us that the details posted below are correct.

Valerie dated Matt’s uncle after she split with Matt, and David said he’s been trying to help her get clean for years. Valerie has gone to rehab three times in the years since her ’16 and Pregnant’ episode was taped, with the most recent visit being last year.

“She wants to get better,” David tells exclusively. “She was always a really good girl. But she’s been on dope forever. It’s turned her into a monster.”

In 2013, we broke the news that Valerie has been in serious trouble since her ’16 and Pregnant’ days. Unfortunately, her legal trouble has continued. In April 2014,Valerie was arrested for violating her probation. She also spent time in rehab last year, but according to multiple sources, she has been unsuccessful in kicking her alleged drug habit.

David said that after Valerie “nearly burned down” his living room early 2014, he called her parole officer to try to get her into a rehab facility. She agreed to go and eventually spent time in a facility in Bowling Green, Kentucky. She was clean for a while, but eventually met people in rehab that got her back into her old ways.

David said that he found out that Valerie was prostituting around this time last year, and she has been doing it ever since.

“She’s a really pretty girl, so it is not hard for her,” David said. “Eventually, she got Hepatitis C and after that she just really gave up.”

Although Valerie is struggling, her daughter Nevaeh is thriving, David says. The five-year-old lives with Valerie’s parents, who share custody with Nevaeh’s father, Matt.

“Valerie never sees Nevaeh at all,” David said. “Matt’s a really good dad. Nevaeh is a happy girl and is well-loved. Matt will eventually try for full custody, but he wants things to be perfect before he does.”

Valerie’s parents no longer allow Valerie in their home, according to David.

“It’s very sad because Valerie is a real sweetheart and she wants to be clean,” David said. “When she was with me, she was fighting so hard to get clean. She would be sick every morning. But she can’t kick it.”

Valerie is currently behind bars at the Baylor Women’s Correction Facility in Delaware. David and Matt say that they both care for Valerie and want her to get better.

Moderator zondag 15 februari 2015 @ 13:28:05 #177
382129 crew  Donna
pi_149690607
She is a pretty girl?

Was, lijkt me.. Jeetje. 8)7
pi_149698517
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 15 februari 2015 13:28 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
She is a pretty girl?

Was, lijkt me.. Jeetje. 8)7
Vindt het sowieso een rare, onnozele zin.
  Moderator maandag 23 februari 2015 @ 20:10:52 #179
382129 crew  Donna
pi_149965482
Tyler en Catelynn gaan trouwen in augustus *O*
  Moderator woensdag 25 februari 2015 @ 10:40:17 #180
382129 crew  Donna
pi_150022281
Van Starcasm

According to a new report, Maci Bookout is leaving Teen Mom OG after one season and refused to let MTV film Bentley about halfway through the season — both because the network brought Farrah Abraham back on the show!

The report comes from the Being Maci Facebook page. Here is the full post from moments ago:

Maci decided to not have her son Bentley filmed halfway through the upcoming season of MTV’s Teen Mom OG airing March 23rd, because Farrah Abrahams had been brought back on the show halfway through and she did not feel it appropriate to have her 6 year old son on the same show as her. She also decided this will probably be her last season of “Teen Mom” as well because of that reason, but said she has no hard feelings toward Farrah.

The Being Maci Facebook page was created in conjunction with MTV’s announcement of the Being Maci update special last year. It is not believed to be “official” in any way, but the page seems to always be accurate with its information that appears to come from access to Maci and her family’s personal social media accounts. We would assume that means that Maci or a family member recently posted this information, but we have yet to be able to confirm that.

(It should be noted that Bentley did participate in the “Getting To Know Maci” special, although it is unclear when that was filmed or if that would have even been an issue for Maci.)

The animosity between Maci and Farrah is well-documented, although Maci has almost always politely dodged the issue publicly. It has been reported that Maci was not alone in her disapproval of MTV allowing Farrah to be on the show, and I’m wondering whether or not all of this is Maci following through on some sort of ultimatum.

In a Blog Talk Radio interview with Malone’s Hype Line back in May of 2013, Maci voiced her opinion on Farrah’s infamous sex tape publicly for the first time, and although she did not disparage Farrah for making it and selling it, she did express frustration over Farrah allowing it to be titled Backdoor Teen Mom.

“One thing that I am upset about is that Teen Mom being in the title,” Maci said. “When Teen Mom is a part of that, it kind of falls on everyone else that was on Teen Mom.” Maci continues:

When people see that, and they see Backdoor Teen Mom, the title of it, and then maybe they thought about booking me for a speaking engagement, or maybe they thought about booking me for a talk show, but then they don’t want to anymore because people might think that everyone of Teen Mom as, like we all did a sex tape or we all did that, and that’s just not something that I would ever do, so that’s what irritates me is that I feel like even though I have nothing to do with it, I feel like I’m still kind of incorporated in that franchise, and that’s no longer a part of me. Teen Mom is over. I’ve moved on, and I’m doing my own thing now, but now I feel like that’s always going to be branded on me … I feel like 85 percent of the time, it’s going to be like, ‘Oh my God, that’s the girl that did that sex tape.’ Anything like that, I just, I don’t want to deal with the negative part of it.

If the report is true, it will be a HUGE bummer to not only miss out on half a season of Bentley, but also future seasons of Maci. I think the “Getting To Know” specials emphasized that, even more so than the original Teen Mom series, these young women lead COMPLETELY different lives that are not connected. If anything, I think having Farrah on Teen Mom OG will only further emphasize just how different her life is than the other moms on the show.

Of course, I suppose you could take the “glass half full” approach to the report and say that this move by Maci, combined with big ratings for Teen Mom OG, might result in four separate shows. Perhaps MTV could even revisit the Being Maci, Being Farrah, Being Amber and Being Catelynn titles! Perhaps they could air them in back-to-back half-hour blocks two nights a week or something like that? Or even stagger them throughout the year?
pi_150036901
ja hoor mensen, tis weer zo ver:
quote:
Jenelle Evans, Another Day Another Arrest

"Teen Mom" star Jenelle Evans spent an hour of her Tuesday behind bars in South Carolina ... busted for driving without a license.

South Carolina Highway Patrol busted Evans and booked her into the J. Reuben Long Detention Center around 3:00 PM. She posted a $237.50 bond about an hour later and was sprung.

Jail records don't give much in the way of details, but Evans explained the arrested via Twitter, when she retweeted a friend who wrote, "Yall chill she paid a speeding tick 3 days late in 2013 & license was just suspended recently & she had no idea.It's cleared up It's all good."

Evans is no stranger to jail. She's been arrested for heroin possession, attacking her husband, stalking, harassment, breaking and entering, violating her restraining order, etc. She's also famous for getting busted for beating the crap out of another girl on a front lawn.
  Moderator woensdag 25 februari 2015 @ 18:45:09 #182
382129 crew  Donna
pi_150038009
Er zat ook weer een mooi mugshot bij, ghehe.
pi_150078022
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 25 februari 2015 18:45 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Er zat ook weer een mooi mugshot bij, ghehe.
;)

quote:
‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Jenelle Evans Arrested (Again)! See Her New Mugshot!

Another mugshot for Babs to hang on her fridge!

Adam Lind still holds the record for most driving offenses (and arrests) of any Teen Mom 2 cast member, but it looks like Jenelle Evans is trying to give him a run for his (bond) money! Jenelle was picked up by Horry County cops last night. (Before we move forward, let’s all just take a moment to appreciation that somewhere in South Carolina, there’s a county called “Horry.”)

Anyway, Jenelle was pulled over while driving last night. When the officer discovered that she did not have a valid driver’s license (hers had been suspended), she was arrested and hauled down to the county jail. She was booked, mugshotted and eventually released on her own recognizance, after paying the $237.50 bond.

She is due back in court on March 23 to face the charge.

After she was released from jail, Jenelle took to her Twitter account to explain how she ended up behind bars yet again. (She’s been arrested over a dozen times in her lifetime.) She tweeted that she had no idea that her license had been suspended in North Carolina.

“How r u going to suspended my license becuz a seat belt ticket was paid 3 days late back in 2013 ?!” she tweeted, adding that she likely didn’t get the notice from the North Carolina DMV because it went to her mother, Barbara‘s house. (Perhaps Babs got the letter but didn’t tell Jenelle because, well, Babs likes to have fun too?!)

According to public records, Jenelle was, indeed, issued a seatbelt violation ticket in October 2013.

She stated that she got the ticket fees cleared up yesterday and got her license reinstated.

It’s been a while since we’ve had a new Jenelle mugshot. The last time she was arrested was in December 2013 (while pregnant with her second son, Kaiser) for disturbing the peace, after getting into a fight with her fiance, Nathan Griffith.

Jenelle’s latest arrest certainly won’t help her win the fight against her mother for custody of her oldest son, Jace. Jenelle and Babs are reportedly set to battle it out in court next month to see who will get custody of Jace.

See a fantastical collection of Jenelle’s mugshots, created by an Instagram parody account of Jenelle’s mother, Barbara.

Jenelle is currently filming the sixth season of ‘Teen Mom 2,’ and, since there are cameras placed in the stars’ cars to record what happens while driving, it’s likely that we’ll see the arrest play out in an upcoming episode!

[ Bericht 5% gewijzigd door JaneDoe op 26-02-2015 19:19:12 ]
pi_150079300
quote:
5 Things We Learned from Watching the New ‘Teen Mom’ Season 5 Trailer

It’s been more than two years since we’ve had a new season with the Teen Moms who started it all: Maci, Catelynn, Amber and Farrah. To prepare for the upcoming fifth season of the show, which premieres on March 23, MTV released the first trailer for Teen Mom: OG (Original Girls) today and boy is it a doozy! Here are the Top 5 things we learned while watching it:

Everyone is pregnant. Maci and Catelynn are both pregnant and Gary has knocked up his new girlfriend. Why weren’t they all using Gary’s own brand of condoms?

Amber claims Gary doesn’t want his new child. Uh-Oh.

Ryan is still a sucky dad. “I’m not gonna have my son be ignored,” Maci drawls.

Amber’s new man proposes to her. Let’s hope it’s not another $24 Wal-Mart ring.

Farrah is back and all of the other cast members are not happy about it. We will get to see their reactions when they find out Farrah (and her backdoor) are back on the show. (More on in a later post…)
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
It looks like this season may turn out to be the best one yet. As you may know, this time the cast will be “breaking the fourth wall.” Previously, the cast had to go about their daily lives pretending the cameras weren’t there. This season, we will actually get to see the cast interacting with the crew and we will get a closer look of what goes into making the show happen. Get ready because all of the Farrah-ugly-crying, fighting and pregnancy test-taking starts on March 23 on MTV!

Watch the full trailer below:

http://on.mtv.com/1BUy5qp
  Moderator vrijdag 27 februari 2015 @ 11:46:02 #185
382129 crew  Donna
pi_150106333
Morgen J Freeman legt uit waarom Farrah toch in Teen Mom OG zit;

http://starcasm.net/archives/308004
  Moderator dinsdag 3 maart 2015 @ 07:13:00 #186
382129 crew  Donna
pi_150239097
Jo (ex Kailyn) en Vee krijgen een baby!!! O+
pi_150239240
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 maart 2015 07:13 schreef DonnaRush het volgende:
Jo (ex Kailyn) en Vee krijgen een baby!!! O+
ah, heeft vee hem eindelijk weten over te halen?
  Moderator dinsdag 3 maart 2015 @ 07:52:49 #188
382129 crew  Donna
pi_150239342
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 3 maart 2015 07:38 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:

[..]

Haha dat dacht ik ook. :D
  dinsdag 3 maart 2015 @ 09:11:02 #189
81363 Hilzillah
Fall Dead!
pi_150240124
De 16 and pregnant afleveringen die nu op maandag op MTV uitgezonden worden, zijn die nieuw? Of herhalingen? Ik ken ze helemaal niet :o
pi_150240740
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 3 maart 2015 07:38 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:

[..]

Ze waren een tijd terug uit elkaar, misschien wilde ze hem anders niet meer terug :7

Ik sta er wel van te kijken, nooit verwacht dat die twee een kind zouden krijgen.
Op maandag 9 september 2013 21:44 schreef Kapt-Ruigbaard het volgende:
Abs are made in the kitchen.
pi_150251998
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 maart 2015 09:51 schreef Pisces29 het volgende:

[..]

Ze waren een tijd terug uit elkaar, misschien wilde ze hem anders niet meer terug :7

Ik sta er wel van te kijken, nooit verwacht dat die twee een kind zouden krijgen.
ja, precies
volgens mij zijn de gevoelens van jo voor haar ook minder sterk dan andersom, zo kwam het tenminste altijd over
pi_150252043
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 maart 2015 09:11 schreef Hilzillah het volgende:
De 16 and pregnant afleveringen die nu op maandag op MTV uitgezonden worden, zijn die nieuw? Of herhalingen? Ik ken ze helemaal niet :o
is volgend mij van het laatste seizoen dat vorig jaar in de us is uitgezonden
pi_150270384
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 3 maart 2015 16:10 schreef JaneDoe het volgende:

[..]

is volgend mij van het laatste seizoen dat vorig jaar in de us is uitgezonden
Nieuw voor Nederlandse begrippen dus. Ik dacht dat ik al iets gemist had :o
Ik krijg het niet voor elkaar om de US afleveringen te kijken :(
  donderdag 5 maart 2015 @ 03:21:53 #194
374533 purebliss
gepromoveerd in weetnietkunde.
pi_150304682
http://hollywoodlife.com/(...)le-evans-teen-mom-2/

Goh, verbaasd me nou totaal niet...
  Moderator donderdag 5 maart 2015 @ 16:01:30 #195
382129 crew  Donna
pi_150317487
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 5 maart 2015 03:21 schreef purebliss het volgende:
http://hollywoodlife.com/(...)le-evans-teen-mom-2/

Goh, verbaasd me nou totaal niet...
Pffftt....

Laat seizoen 6 maar komen, ben benieuwd ghehe.
  zondag 8 maart 2015 @ 14:50:55 #196
59121 JaneDoe
SHAMONE!
pi_150418947
quote:
Farrah Abraham Slams Other ‘Teen Mom’ Star Authors, Starts Twitter Brawl

Farrah Abraham angered several of her Teen Mom franchise co-stars last night when she decided to post a tweet aimed at those girls who have written books about their lives.

Farrah, who as you may remember wrote what is possibly the most poorly written book ever produced outside of a school project, basically called out Amber Portwood, Kail Lowry and Catelynn Lowell for not putting photos of their children on the cover of their books. (Farrah’s book, the ever-so-delicately titled My Teenage Dream Ended, features a picture of Farrah and Sophia on the cover).

“Look@ covers as you collect them #ActionsSpeakLouder why aren’t there more children on the covers #TrueStory,” she tweeted earlier this week. (No word on why it sounds like an English Second Language student is writing her tweets.)

This angered Amber and Kail, who understandably took Farrah’s tweet as a slam.

“What does this mean?” Amber tweeted in response to Farrah. Amber later explained why her daughter, Leah, does not appear on the cover of her book, Never Too Late.

“I did it out of respect for my 6 year old who shouldn’t be on the cover of a book talking about drugs and sex..love not hate,” Amber tweeted.

Catelynn, who just released Conquering Chaos, her book with fiance Tyler Baltierra, kept quiet, but Kail spoke up to let everyone know how ridiculous she thought Farrah’s comment was.

“I’m not a great mom because my sons are not on my book cover, everyone,” she tweeted sarcastically, before adding, “Low blows for no reason though? Get it together girl.”

Farrah’s original tweet seemed in response to a fan sending her a photo of her book, along with Kail’s and Amber’s. Farrah was basically implying that she was the better parent because her own book featured her kid on the cover and the other girls’ did not. Farrah’s book, like Kail’s and Amber’s, deals with adult subjects. In fact, Farrah’s book is quite graphic.

(An actual sentence featured in Farrah’s book, in the part where she describes her water breaking on the night she gave birth to Sophia:

“I had to laugh because all I could think was that the smell reminded me of having Derek’s cum inside of me.” Um…yeah….) :X

Anyway, fans began adding their two cents into the argument.

“IDK why she would want her kid on a book titled My Teenage Dream Ended basically saying her kid ruined her life,” one commented.

Even ‘Teen Mom’ star Gary Shirley got into the act.

“You go girls!” he tweeted. “Spread the love!’

Kail later told a fan that she felt Farrah was out of line by insulting her co-stars.

“We are all on the same show trying to get across the same message… Some more than others,” Kail tweeted. “But us especially in this whole thing together should be lifting each other up not tearing down.”

Farrah’s random insults are certainly not making her any more popular with her co-stars, who are already upset that Farrah was allowed back on ‘Teen Mom.’ As previously reported, the girls were less-than-thrilled when they found out that Farrah was back, and from the looks of it, the feelings really haven’t changed.
  dinsdag 17 maart 2015 @ 17:54:01 #197
164755 Mss
kutHOEr
pi_150740835
http://www.mtv.com/news/2(...)ell-tyler-baltierra/

Pics van de baby van Tyler en Catelynn!
Aids.
  Moderator woensdag 18 maart 2015 @ 09:36:48 #198
382129 crew  Donna
pi_150764119
Awww, super cute! O+
  zondag 22 maart 2015 @ 12:53:41 #199
16715 Mylene
*schatje*
pi_150907692
Morgen de première van Teen Mom OG in de VS :D .

Ik heb zojuist de catch-up aflevering gezien met stukjes voorproefjes. Hier het moment dat Maci te horen krijgt dat Farrah terugkomt.

pi_150908135
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 22 maart 2015 12:53 schreef Mylene het volgende:
Morgen de première van Teen Mom OG in de VS :D .

Ik heb zojuist de catch-up aflevering gezien met stukjes voorproefjes. Hier het moment dat Maci te horen krijgt dat Farrah terugkomt.

[ afbeelding ]
"you can leave right now, this is over!"

:9
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')