abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_145837098
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 22 oktober 2014 21:36 schreef Ferry_76 het volgende:

[..]

Ericsson schijnt meer geld mee te kunnen brengen (Ook kan het team via hem goedkoper in de Toyota windtunnel terecht), maar dan moeten zijn sponsors wel overtuigt worden, dus krijgt Ericsson eerst de nieuwe updates.
In dit geval dus een redelijk normale auto en niet een aan elkaar geplakte zoals Kamui.
pi_145837979
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 22 oktober 2014 23:00 schreef M.Melandri het volgende:

[..]

In dit geval dus een redelijk normale auto en niet een aan elkaar geplakte zoals Kamui.
Behalve als aan zijn auto een probleem ontdekt zou zijn ipv die van Kamui.
The only thing that stays the same is change (Change - Melissa Etheridge)
[b]"Formula 1 is a magic thing and a few missing decibels will not change that."[/b] - Joe Saward
pi_145839422
quote:
Oftewel Fernandes heeft het team nooit overgedragen en zou dus formeel nog steeds de eigenaar, en dus de oorzaak van het niet betalen van de schulden van Caterham Sports Ltd., zijn. Echter beweerde hij op 3 oktober nog niets meer met het team te maken te hebben.
quote:
Caterham Group wishes to clarify that, following the sale of the F1 business in July, it has no affiliation with Caterham F1 Team.
Dus hier spreekt hij zichzelf tegen. Het is gewoon een zooitje en de vraag is of en zo ja waarom de eigendom nog niet is overgedragen. Dat moet dus uitgezocht worden.

Een voordeel is dat er nog maar 3 races te gaan zijn en Caterham normaal gesproken zijn licentie behoudt, omdat die pas vervalt als er meer dan 3 races gemist worden. Dus als er een oplossing gevonden wordt of het team wordt wederom overgenomen (Forza Rossa?) kan het volgend jaar gewoon op de grid verschijnen.
[b]"Formula 1 is a magic thing and a few missing decibels will not change that."[/b] - Joe Saward
  donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 00:55:25 #255
49501 4-elements
Arrectis Auribus
pi_145840315
Dit verhaal begint toch Andrea Moda-achtige proporties aan te nemen. Of lijkt het meer op March/Leyton House?
That's history. I say history because it happened in the past.
Murray Walker
pi_145847830
Op papier zal Tony Fernandes ongetwijfeld nog de eigenaar van het team zijn aangezien de Arabische investeerders van Collin Kolles natuurlijk niet bestaan. Ik snap alleen niet waarom Fernandes het team niet voor een symbolisch bedrag van $1 verkocht heeft, want dan was hij nergens meer aansprakelijk voor geweest en had hij geen rechtszaken meer aan zijn broek kunnen krijgen.
Op vrijdag 14 april 2023 07:00 schreef Lokale_Notabele het volgende:
"Orkun Kokcu is een dynamischere verbeterde versie van Andrea Pirlo".
  donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 12:22:38 #257
87936 Rossdale
#MaximumAttack
pi_145847924
Het is in ieder geval duidelijk waarom Albers het alweer zo snel voor gezien hield :P
Please sir. When moon? When Mustang?
pi_145848941
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 23 oktober 2014 12:18 schreef Lokale_Notabele het volgende:
Op papier zal Tony Fernandes ongetwijfeld nog de eigenaar van het team zijn aangezien de Arabische investeerders van Collin Kolles natuurlijk niet bestaan. Ik snap alleen niet waarom Fernandes het team niet voor een symbolisch bedrag van $1 verkocht heeft, want dan was hij nergens meer aansprakelijk voor geweest en had hij geen rechtszaken meer aan zijn broek kunnen krijgen.
Het is een bestaand bedrijf Engavest SA, dat al bestond voor de verkoop van het Caterham F1 team. Maar of het enige substantie heeft is nog maar de vraag.

quote:
The revelation that the sale was made to a Swiss company called Engavest SA reveals a little more. This firm was previously called Dragon Global Entertainment SA before changing its name to Engavest and then in July – after the sale date – it became CF1 Grand Prix Holdings SA. It is not clear who owns this as the only names linked to the firm seem to be nominees. The same seems to be true of Caterham Sports which used to be owned by 1MRT but seems to have been transferred to a Romanian individual called Constantin Cojocar. He became a director just two weeks ago. The administrators say that Cojocar has indicated in court papers that the plan had been for his associates to pay $3 million a week to pay off creditors, but the money did not arrive. While this might suggest that there was no money behind the new owners of 1MRT, it might equally mean that they are not willing to invest their money until the sale is completed.
pi_145848999
En werknemers mogen nu niet meer de fabriek in

quote:
Staff working for the Caterham F1 team have been locked out of the firm's Oxfordshire site, the administrator has confirmed to the BBC.

Finbarr O'Connell, from Smith & Williamson, said Caterham F1 operator 1MRT had made an "inadequate" offer to continue using the Leafield site.

Smith & Williamson owns the building, where the F1 cars were made.

Mr O'Connell said he was trying to resolve the situation with 1MRT, but until then has locked staff out.

Employees from Caterham Sports Limited were transferred to 1MRT when the company was placed into administration.
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 14:13:14 #260
122036 crew  Peterselieman
Maffe Fries
pi_145851261
Wat een puinhoop is het er ook _O-
Altijd onderweg naar het avontuur
  donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 14:17:00 #261
87936 Rossdale
#MaximumAttack
pi_145851386
Ik heb medelijden met de werknemers...
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 14:24:23 #262
122036 crew  Peterselieman
Maffe Fries
pi_145851595
quote:
3s.gif Op donderdag 23 oktober 2014 14:17 schreef Rossdale het volgende:
Ik heb medelijden met de werknemers...
Dat absoluut. Die zitten al veel langer in het geslinger dat nu langzaam maar zeker naar buiten komt
Altijd onderweg naar het avontuur
pi_145852011
En een tweede partij meldt zich in de strijd om geld van Caterham te zien.
quote:
The previous owners of the Caterham F1 team failed to pay over £256,000 in legal fees before the team was sold to a consortium in June, court documents show.

The fees represent one of a number of unpaid bills left behind by the previous regime that the new owners have come across since the takeover.

Legal firm Macfarlanes LLP has taken steps to recover the money plus interest in an action against both 1Malaysia Racing Team and a second defendant, Caterham Sports.

Most of the bills relate to Caterham suppliers Aerolab and Fondtech, and a legal battle with Force India over IP.
En volgens de koper is Fernandes nog steeds eigenaar, omdat ondanks het voldoen aan alle voorwaarden de aandelen nog niet zijn overgedragen.
quote:
The Swiss-based organisation that purchased Caterham F1 in June insisted today that the shares had not been transferred by the previous owners, and that Tony Fernandes thus remains “responsible” for the team.

As the battle of words continues Fernandes said yesterday on Twitter “If you buy something, you should pay for it.”

A statement from the buyer said: “On 29 June 2014 Engavest SA signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement with Tony Fernandes and the Caterham Group to acquire the shares of 1Malaysia Racing Team/Caterham F1.

“Engavest SA has fulfilled all the conditions precedent, including paying the purchase price for the shares.

“The shares have not been transferred and therefore Mr Fernandes remains the owner of Caterham F1 and is fully responsible for all its activities.
  donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 19:48:30 #264
144695 Sinister-D-
NL'er in België
pi_145861617
Ricciardo's helm voor de '14 finale race in Abu Dhabi, proest zeg :') _O-

Inwoner van Verenigd Limburgia! [i]Waar in 't bronsgroen eikenhout, 't nachtegaaltje zingt.[/i]
pi_145864454
Statement van Tony Fernandes
quote:
Tony Fernandes has hit back in the war of words over Caterham F1 by claiming that the buyers – Swiss consortium Engavest – have not fulfilled their part of the deal.

Engavest said today that Fernandes was still responsible for Caterham F1 as he had failed to transfer the shares.

Fernandes said in a statement: “In June 2014, I decided, together with my co-shareholders, to sell my stake in the Caterham F1 team. We agreed in good faith to sell the shares to a Swiss company named ‘Engavest’ on the basis that Engavest undertook to pay all of the existing and future creditors, including the staff. The continued payment of staff and creditors was so important to me that I ensured that the shares would not be transferred to the new buyers unless they complied with this condition.

“Sadly, Engavest has failed to comply with any of the conditions in the agreement and Caterham Sports Ltd (the UK operating company of the F1 team) has had to be put into administration by the bank, with large sums owing to numerous creditors. Our agreement with Engavest was very clear: there was no legal obligation to transfer the shares to them unless certain conditions – which included paying creditors – were met. Those conditions have not been met. Our lawyers have asked Engavest several times to comply with these conditions but they have failed to engage.

“If you agree to buy a business, you must pay its bills. They have breached that promise and now, sadly, it is others such as the employees and the fans of the Caterham F1 team that will suffer if the team ceases to race. I sincerely hope that this will not be the case and that a solution can be found.”

Meanwhile Graham Macdonald, Caterham Group CEO, said: “We genuinely believed, at the time, that the sale of the team was the best route for the staff and creditors of the Company, as we felt it secured its long term future. The whole agreement with Engavest was based around a low consideration for the business, with easy payment terms so that creditors and staff could be paid.

“The buyers were made fully aware at the time of all outstanding liabilities. However, it appears to me that they never had any intention of paying these liabilities. I go on to question how anyone who was interested in the long term future of the business would appoint one of their cleaners – Constantin Cojocar – as the sole director and shareholder of the UK operating Company?

“We continue to see claims and counter claims from the F1 team which are totally unfounded. Not only have they failed to pay the creditors (and have even left our shareholders to pay some of the creditors on their behalf), but they have failed to pay us anything for use of our factory and site, or anything for the use our brand name. In short the new owners have paid us nothing and now the administrators have been appointed they want to walk away from their liabilities.”
Fernandes vindt het betalen van personeel en schuldeisers zo belangrijk, terwijl hij dat zelf altijd nagelaten heeft, Nu mag hij er waarschijnlijk alsnog voor opdraaien want formeel is hij nog steeds eigenaar.
  donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 21:24:57 #266
144695 Sinister-D-
NL'er in België
pi_145866526
3 statements vandaag: Fernandez, de "nieuwe" eigenaren en de zaakvoerders van dit moment (alweer zonder teamleider aangezien Ravetto alweer afgetreden zou zijn). 3 verschillende....

Caterham is atm een kip zonder kop, en die beestjes hebben op die manier geen kans op overleven :N
Inwoner van Verenigd Limburgia! [i]Waar in 't bronsgroen eikenhout, 't nachtegaaltje zingt.[/i]
pi_145866714
En het antwoord van Engavest SA
quote:
Caterham buyer Engavest "strongly refutes allegations" made by Tony Fernandes and Caterham Group CEO Graham Macdonald, claiming once more that it met its obligations following the sale of the team.

In a statement on Thursday afternoon, Fernandes declared that he had not transferred relevant shares in the team due to Engavest failing to pay creditors.

But the escalation continued when Engavest issued a counter-statement to reiterate that it fulfilled the required conditions and that it was Fernandes who did not keep to the deal.

"Engavest SA, strongly refutes the allegations of Tony Fernandes and Caterham Group CEO Graham Macdonald regarding its conduct while trying to purchase Caterham F1. Our statement of earlier today still stands," read a statement from the buyer.

"Every single condition precedent of the Sales and Purchase Agreement for which Engavest was responsible has been met. Only the seller, which includes Mr Fernandes, failed to meet his obligations. All salaries have been paid.

"Engavest sold CSL. It did not appoint Mr [Constantin] Cojocar who, we believe, was a former top footballer for Steaua Bucarest during the 1980s.

"The claims of Mr Fernandes and Mr Macdonald contradict their own press statement dated 03 October 2014:

"Caterham Group wishes to clarify that, following the sale of the F1 business in July, it has no affiliation with Caterham F1 Team".

"That one sentence alone contains two errors:

"1, the date was June 29,

"2, having failed to transfer the shares Caterham Group and Mr Fernandes wholly owned Caterham F1 at the time of the statement, as they do today.

"Incidents such as a Caterham Group representative forcibly breaking into a filing cabinet containing our private and confidential documents and the continued refusal to deal with the outstanding loan of Exim Bank and complete the agreement has culminated in Engavest's total comtempt of Mr Fernandes and his Group executives with whom we entered a deal in good faith."
  donderdag 23 oktober 2014 @ 21:31:59 #268
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_145866882
Die hele soap is leuker dan het seizoen zelf :').
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
pi_145869582
Denk dat Fernandes wilde voorkomen dat Kolles & Co 3 maanden zouden feesten op de F1 jetset, ondertussen alles wat nog waarde heeft (technische ontwerpen enz..) overhevelen naar Forza Rosso en dan alsnog de boel laten klappen.

De advocaten van Kolles zijn er nu pas achter dat Fernandes het toch wel slim in elkaar gestoken heeft en gaan nu met modden smijten.
pi_145870160
  Redactie Sport vrijdag 24 oktober 2014 @ 00:20:08 #271
274204 crew  Mexicanobakker
pi_145874811
Caterham is klaar dus. Dus Marussia zal ook wel binnen afzienbare tijd de sport verlaten. Nog 9 teams..
[i]Put me on a pedestal and I'll only disappoint you
Tell me I'm exceptional and I promise to exploit you
Give me all your money and I'll make some origami honey
I think you're a joke but I don't find you very funny[/i]
  vrijdag 24 oktober 2014 @ 01:18:01 #272
128155 Fir3fly
Goodnight everybody!
pi_145876024
Hoera *O*.
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
pi_145876596
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 24 oktober 2014 00:20 schreef Mexicanobakker het volgende:
Caterham is klaar dus. Dus Marussia zal ook wel binnen afzienbare tijd de sport verlaten. Nog 9 teams..
Als dat voor het eind van het seizoen zou gebeuren, dan zitten we met teams die 3 auto's moeten inzetten, omdat er minimaal 20 auto's aan de start moeten verschijnen. Of Haas moet z'n team een jaar eerder laten rijden maar dat doet al heel gauw denken aan Lola :')
pi_145878439
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 24 oktober 2014 01:18 schreef Fir3fly het volgende:
Hoera *O*.
Waarom?

Minder teams is slecht voor de F1 en 3 auto's per team al helemaal.
  vrijdag 24 oktober 2014 @ 09:18:32 #275
87936 Rossdale
#MaximumAttack
pi_145879030
Zonde... kutKolles :r
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')