abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_143631087
The FIFA Appeal Committee has decided to reject the appeals lodged by Spanish club FC Barcelona and the Real Federación Española de Fútbol (RFEF) and to confirm in their entirety the decisions rendered by the FIFA Disciplinary Committee in the respective cases relating to the protection of minors.

As such, FC Barcelona is to serve a transfer ban which will see the club prevented from registering any players at both national and international level for two complete and consecutive transfer periods, starting with the next registration period (January 2015) given that the appeal of the club had been granted suspensive effect by the chairman of the FIFA Appeal Committee. FC Barcelona has also been ordered to pay a fine of CHF 450,000 and been given a period of 90 days from today in which to regularise the situation of all minor players concerned.

Meanwhile, the RFEF has been ordered to pay a fine of CHF 500,000 and granted a period of one year in which to regularise their regulatory framework and existing system concerning the international transfer of minors in football.

The terms of the decisions taken by the FIFA Appeal Committee were communicated to FC Barcelona and the RFEF today.The FIFA Appeal Committee has decided to reject the appeals lodged by Spanish club FC Barcelona and the Real Federación Española de Fútbol (RFEF) and to confirm in their entirety the decisions rendered by the FIFA Disciplinary Committee in the respective cases relating to the protection of minors.

As such, FC Barcelona is to serve a transfer ban which will see the club prevented from registering any players at both national and international level for two complete and consecutive transfer periods, starting with the next registration period (January 2015) given that the appeal of the club had been granted suspensive effect by the chairman of the FIFA Appeal Committee. FC Barcelona has also been ordered to pay a fine of CHF 450,000 and been given a period of 90 days from today in which to regularise the situation of all minor players concerned.

Meanwhile, the RFEF has been ordered to pay a fine of CHF 500,000 and granted a period of one year in which to regularise their regulatory framework and existing system concerning the international transfer of minors in football.

The terms of the decisions taken by the FIFA Appeal Committee were communicated to FC Barcelona and the RFEF today.

http://www.fifa.com/about(...)hp_module_about_fifa
  woensdag 20 augustus 2014 @ 15:43:35 #2
406034 Bugno
Campione d. Mondo 91/92
pi_143631110
Whaha, net een elftal spers gehaald. "Niet meer doen he!"

Chanant
Fitter. Happier. More productive
---------------------------------------------------
If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people. - Confucius
pi_143631122
Ze hebben dit allang opgevangen.
pi_143631147
Ondanks dat ze bijna een nieuw elftal hebben binnen gehaald, is dit toch een goed moment om te checken hoe goed de jeugd van Barça is.
pi_143631188
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 20 augustus 2014 15:43 schreef Guus_Geluk7 het volgende:
Ze hebben dit allang opgevangen.
Leuk als je straks dan blessures hebt of je spelers toch niet zo goed samen spelen. Ze mogen pas weer in de winterstop van 2015 weer spelers halen.
pi_143631265
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 20 augustus 2014 15:45 schreef ClapClapYourHands het volgende:

[..]

Leuk als je straks dan blessures hebt of je spelers toch niet zo goed samen spelen. Ze mogen pas weer in de winterstop van 2015 weer spelers halen.
Blessures zou je mijns inziens zonder transfers op moeten kunnen vangen. Kun je dat niet, dan is je selectie niet breed genoeg.
En dat van miskopen klopt, maar heel erg groot acht ik die kans niet.
Barca is de dans mooi ontsprongen door dit beroep.
pi_143631354
Barcelona gaat niet akkoord.

FC Barcelona may not in any way share a resolution that is an affront to the spirit of our Masia, a world renowned example of academic, human and sporting education

Following the resolution announced today by the FIFA Appeals Committee on violations of regulations regarding the transfer and registration of children aged under 18 years, FC Barcelona announces that it shall continue defending its interests before the highest sporting authority, in this case the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS).

FC Barcelona may not in any way share a resolution that is an affront to the spirit of our Masia, a world renowned example of academic, human and sporting education.

http://www.fcbarcelona.co(...)wing-fifa-resolution
pi_143631370
heftige straf na deze transferperiode
[i]Put me on a pedestal and I'll only disappoint you
Tell me I'm exceptional and I promise to exploit you
Give me all your money and I'll make some origami honey
I think you're a joke but I don't find you very funny[/i]
  woensdag 20 augustus 2014 @ 15:52:57 #9
373277 IsaacCuenca
Alles was hetzelfde
pi_143631489
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 20 augustus 2014 15:50 schreef Mexicanobakker het volgende:
heftige straf na deze transferperiode
Ik vind ook dat deze straf te Suarez.
pi_143631835
Vooral het niet kunnen verkopen van spelers die net niet goed genoeg zijn lijkt mij vervelend. Maar vooral voor die spelers.
pi_143633173
Zoals ik al in het Barcelona-topic zei: complete aanfluiting dat dit nu pas wordt bekrachtigd terwijl ze alle benodigde spelers al binnen hebben geharkt.

En straks stappen ze dus naar het CAS en zul je zien dat die pas na de winter uitspraak doet waardoor ze in de winterstop ook gewoon mogen aankopen in afwachting van het beroep :')
Op maandag voel ik me als Robinson Crusoë: Op zoek naar Vrijdag!
Het leven is als Lucille Werner: het kan raar lopen!
pi_143634307
Alsof ze daar al geen rekening mee hielden met al die nieuwe spelers :')
N A P O L I
C A M P A N I A
  woensdag 20 augustus 2014 @ 16:58:57 #13
406034 Bugno
Campione d. Mondo 91/92
pi_143634342
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 20 augustus 2014 15:52 schreef IsaacCuenca het volgende:

[..]

Ik vind ook dat deze straf te Suarez.
_O-
Fitter. Happier. More productive
---------------------------------------------------
If you think in terms of a year, plant a seed; if in terms of ten years, plant trees; if in terms of 100 years, teach the people. - Confucius
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')