222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_139994943

Welkom in het Foo Fighters topique!

Foo Fighters website
Foo Fighters wikipedia - NL
Foo Fighters wikipedia - EN

[ Bericht 47% gewijzigd door Dagoduck op 15-05-2014 20:12:11 ]
|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
  donderdag 15 mei 2014 @ 21:30:11 #2
379283 LittleBrownie
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
pi_139999211
O+
[i] When you try your best but you don't succeed. When you get what you want but not what you need. [/i]
  donderdag 15 mei 2014 @ 21:41:20 #3
403866 richolio
#MacMasterrace
pi_139999771
quote:
17s.gif Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 21:30 schreef LittleBrownie het volgende:
O+
Hoi LB!!
'Richolio _O_' - tong80
LAST.FM
  zondag 18 mei 2014 @ 19:39:04 #4
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140099712
Gister @ Preservation Hall.

|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
pi_140102032
quote:
6s.gif Op zondag 18 mei 2014 19:39 schreef Dagoduck het volgende:
Gister @ Preservation Hall.

[ afbeelding ]
Ik zag het. Bazen _O_
  donderdag 22 mei 2014 @ 19:44:13 #6
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140252693
Wat blijft dit toch een lekker nummer! _O_

vrijdag 23 mei 2014 @ 20:18:30 #7
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140289939
Site update *O* Met geluid.

http://www.foofighters.com/

Album 8. This Fall.
pi_140292787
Europese tour in 2015? :o
Ze smelten de kazen!
pi_140292931
Tour in europa in 2014 in het najaar mag ook wel van mij.
Concert(en) in ziggo dome zou erg tof zijn.
pi_140343896
Godnondeju ik hoor niks op de site. (en ja m'n geluid doet het wel / staat aan).

Ik teken voor scenario als met Iron Maiden, eerst lekker in de Ziggo Dome gezien, en nu weer op een festival deze zomer (zelfde tour). Hopelijk beginnen de Foo's in het najaar en pakken ze ook wat zalen in Europa, en dan in zomer herkansing op zhe festivals
pi_140594909

Oh spuitelf, Dago was me allang voor :')
  zondag 1 juni 2014 @ 14:37:33 #12
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140597430
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 1 juni 2014 13:04 schreef Lamabal het volgende:

Oh spuitelf, Dago was me allang voor :')
Nee, toen ik die link postte was alleen dit te zien op de site:

zondag 1 juni 2014 @ 14:38:05 #13
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140597448
Zal het album ook zo heten? Sonic Highways.
pi_140597941
Can't wait
  zondag 1 juni 2014 @ 15:17:03 #15
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140598299
Tot die tijd maar even wat oude video's bekijken :D

pi_140604894
quote:
6s.gif Op zondag 1 juni 2014 14:38 schreef Dagoduck het volgende:
Zal het album ook zo heten? Sonic Highways.
Vroeg ik me ook af ja
pi_140642497
quote:
Dave Grohl Details New Foo Fighters Album, HBO Series

Grohl also talked that hug with Courtney Love at Hall of Fame ceremony: "We're just family"

Season four of Game of Thrones may be inching toward its finale, but HBO has another kickass project on the horizon courtesy of Dave Grohl. The Foo Fighters frontman recently revealed that his travelogue docuseries on HBO would be titled Sonic Highways, and in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Grohl goes further in-depth about the show's ambitious premise. Additionally, the Foo Fighters formally announced that their new, still-untitled LP will arrive in November 2014.

The series follows the Foos as they traveled to famous recording studios across the U.S. as they record their new album. Each city also comes with its own musical history, which Grohl said inspires the feel of the track recorded there. "So once the music and the theme of each city was set, we traveled to each place and spent a week there," Grohl tells THR. "We’d get there, start recording and I would just run around town filming and interviewing as many people as I can. I did over 100 interviews. At the end of the week, I’d take all of my transcripts, put them on the floor, sit there with a pen and my journal and I reduce all of these stories into a song. I take from peoples' backgrounds, anecdotes, the environment — it's like reporting. It's musical bungee jumping."

In addition to previously announced collaborators like Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen, Gary Clark Jr. and Joe Walsh, Grohl also reveals that he shared studio time with Carrie Underwood, Chuck D and Butthole Surfers' Gibby Haynes. "You'll recognize Foo Fighters in this record but you'll also be surprised by us. We're doing things that we've never done before," Grohl said. "And I want to say that it's only eight songs but I think it might be our longest record because, as I was writing these songs, I had to take a cinematic approach. Like I couldn't just write a three-and-a-half-minute long KROQ jingle and film it for the finale of an episode about the history of music in New Orleans, ya know?" In a press release, the Foo Fighters also announced the eight cities they visited while recording their new album: Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Nashville, New York, Seattle, and Washington D.C., where Grohl started his musical journey as the drummer in a hardcore band called Scream.

In the Q&A, Grohl also discussed one of the more poignant moments from this year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony: His hug with Courtney Love, whom he'd been at odds with throughout the decades following Kurt Cobain's death. "I saw Courtney walking past [earlier in the night], and I just tapped her on the shoulder and we looked at each other in the eyes and that was it — we're just family," Grohl told THR. "We've had a rocky road. We've had a bumpy past, but at the end of the day we're a big family and when we hugged each other it was a real hug."

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 02-06-2014 19:49:25 ]
  dinsdag 3 juni 2014 @ 08:30:00 #18
160029 Sequencial
Psychophonic
pi_140659414
quote:
it's only eight songs but I think it might be our longest record because, as I was writing these songs, I had to take a cinematic approach.
:D c_/
Nothing has changed. Everything has changed.
pi_140662992
quote:
Achtste plaat Foo Fighters uit in november

Het achtste studioalbum van Foo Fighters ligt in november in de winkels.

De plaat volgt het in 2011 uitgekomen album Wasting Light op en komt in november uit. Zo werd maandag 2 juni gemeld in een persbericht. De release van het album valt samen met het twintigjarige bestaan van de band.

Achtste plaat opgenomen in acht steden
De mannen reisden voor het album naar acht verschillende steden: Chicago, Austin, Nashville, Los Angeles, Seattle, New Orleans, Washington D.C. en New York. In elke stad heeft de band een nummer opgenomen in samenwerking met lokale muzikale iconen en met de culturele identiteit van de stad in het oog. Enkele namen die tot nu toe bevestigd zijn: Gary Clark Jr (Austin), Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen (Chicago), Zac Brown (Nashville) en The Eagles' Joe Wals (Los Angeles).

Nieuwe plaat centraal in Sonic Highways
In de trailer van de door Dave Grohl geproduceerde en geregisseerde HBO-serie Sonic Highways is een voorproefje te horen op het nieuwe album van de band. De serie, die voluit Foo Fighters Sonic Highways gaat heten, volgt de band bij de opnames van hun achtste studioalbum.

"Het begon allemaal met het idee om het album op te nemen in een verschillende studio's, verspreid over het land", zegt frontman Dave Grohl over het project. "De serie is eigenlijk een muzikale kaart van de Verenigde Staten. De "Sonic Highways" op die kaart verbinden de mensen die we hebben ontmoet en de plaatsen waar we zijn geweest."
3FM vertaalt en vat het even samen
  dinsdag 3 juni 2014 @ 12:21:00 #20
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140664347
pi_140665452
quote:
14s.gif Op dinsdag 3 juni 2014 11:33 schreef Loveless85 het volgende:

[..]

3FM vertaalt en vat het even samen
Met her en der een foutje. Maar ach, een kniesoor die daar op let.
pi_140697883
quote:
The series follows the Foos as they traveled to famous recording studios across the U.S. as they record their new album. Each city also comes with its own musical history, which Grohl said inspires the feel of the track recorded there. "So once the music and the theme of each city was set, we traveled to each place and spent a week there," Grohl tells THR. "We’d get there, start recording and I would just run around town filming and interviewing as many people as I can. I did over 100 interviews. At the end of the week, I’d take all of my transcripts, put them on the floor, sit there with a pen and my journal and I reduce all of these stories into a song. I take from peoples' backgrounds, anecdotes, the environment — it's like reporting. It's musical bungee jumping."

In addition to previously announced collaborators like Cheap Trick's Rick Nielsen, Gary Clark Jr. and Joe Walsh, Grohl also reveals that he shared studio time with Carrie Underwood, Chuck D and Butthole Surfers' Gibby Haynes. "You'll recognize Foo Fighters in this record but you'll also be surprised by us. We're doing things that we've never done before," Grohl said. "And I want to say that it's only eight songs but I think it might be our longest record because, as I was writing these songs, I had to take a cinematic approach. Like I couldn't just write a three-and-a-half-minute long KROQ jingle and film it for the finale of an episode about the history of music in New Orleans, ya know?" In a press release, the Foo Fighters also announced the eight cities they visited while recording their new album: Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Nashville, New York, Seattle, and Washington D.C., where Grohl started his musical journey as the drummer in a hardcore band called Scream.

In the Q&A, Grohl also discussed one of the more poignant moments from this year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony: His hug with Courtney Love, whom he'd been at odds with throughout the decades following Kurt Cobain's death. "I saw Courtney walking past [earlier in the night], and I just tapped her on the shoulder and we looked at each other in the eyes and that was it — we're just family," Grohl told THR. "We've had a rocky road. We've had a bumpy past, but at the end of the day we're a big family and when we hugged each other it was a real hug."

http://www.rollingstone.c(...)-hbo-series-20140602
  woensdag 4 juni 2014 @ 09:49:51 #23
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140697981
pi_140698022

_O_ Lekker wakker worden
  woensdag 4 juni 2014 @ 09:54:38 #25
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_140698080
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 4 juni 2014 09:52 schreef Lamabal het volgende:

_O_ Lekker wakker worden
Schitterend nummer maar wakker word ik er niet van :D

Deze wel _O_

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')