abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 3 juli 2014 @ 11:33:16 #301
6067 Turbomuis
Kruimeltjes zijn ook cake
pi_141846409

After 6 years of marriage, Jewel and her husband, Ty Murray have decided to get a divorce.
The two have been together for a total of 16 years!
The Intuition singer broke the news to her fans on her blog today. Jewel and Ty have a two-year-old son together.
She wrote in her blog post:
"My husband, friend and partner of 16 years and I have decided to get a divorce.
We both value growth. And growth became tragically and undeniably stifled as a couple, and we believe we can find it again in setting each other free. We truly believe we can find greater happiness apart than together, and this is why we are taking the enormous and heartbreaking step of divorce.
Our dedication to our son is unwavering and we are both committed to being the best partners in raising our son. Due to the spirit in which we have gone about this separation, we trust we can remain dear friends who hold each other in high esteem, which is so important to us as parents—as we wish only what is best for our son."
From the sound of it, the couple is committed to remaining amicable for the sake of their son, Kase.
It's sad to hear Jewel and Ty can't stay together forever, but staying friends after their divorce is the next best thing!
We hope everything is smooth sailing from here on out for the soon-to-be ex-couple.

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/20(...)icable#ixzz36OdSb5sE
I give myself very good advice
But I very seldom follow it
That explains the trouble that I'm always in
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')