abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 24 maart 2016 @ 12:53:41 #276
6990 golfer
Ouwe jongere
pi_160908508
There is no greater joy than be taken for an imbecile by an idiot. (Oscar Wilde)
Poef.....gone! ©golfer
pi_160969074

Setlist

Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
Tumbling Dice
Out of Control
All Down the Line (by request)
Angie
Paint It Black
Honky Tonk Women
You Got the Silver (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Before They Make Me Run (Keith Richards on lead vocals)
Midnight Rambler
Miss You
Gimme Shelter
Start Me Up
Sympathy for the Devil
Brown Sugar
Encore:
You Can't Always Get What You Want
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
standaarddrinker
pi_160976415
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 26 maart 2016 23:26 schreef DrDentz het volgende:

Setlist

Jumpin' Jack Flash
Tumbling Dice
Out of Control
Angie
Paint It Black
Honky Tonk Women
Midnight Rambler
Miss You
Gimme Shelter
Start Me Up
Sympathy for the Devil
Brown Sugar
Encore:
Originele setlist weer...
pi_160976469
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 27 maart 2016 14:10 schreef Luni het volgende:

[..]

Originele setlist weer...
Ze komen voor het eerst in Cuba, wat had je dan gedacht.
pi_160978727
Angie spelen ze niet vaak volgens mij. Van dit concert zal wel een dvd komen, heeft wel enige historische waarde.
standaarddrinker
pi_161001231
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 27 maart 2016 14:13 schreef exile79 het volgende:

[..]

Ze komen voor het eerst in Cuba, wat had je dan gedacht.
Daar heb je gelijk in, maar de hele tour blinkt niet uit in originele setlisten, hadden wel wat meer verrassingen in mogen zitten.
pi_161002115
quote:
1s.gif Op maandag 28 maart 2016 16:53 schreef Luni het volgende:

[..]

Daar heb je gelijk in, maar de hele tour blinkt niet uit in originele setlisten, hadden wel wat meer verrassingen in mogen zitten.
Dat ben ik wel weer met je eens. Misschien komt dat ook door het ontbreken van een nieuw album.
pi_161003975
Bij nieuwe nummers staan de bezoekers toch maar een beetje verbaasd te kijken. Die willen de klassiekers horen.
standaarddrinker
  Moderator maandag 28 maart 2016 @ 21:09:36 #284
819 crew  Gert
spreekt voor zich
pi_161007940
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 28 maart 2016 18:57 schreef DrDentz het volgende:
Bij nieuwe nummers staan de bezoekers toch maar een beetje verbaasd te kijken. Die willen de klassiekers horen.
En er zitten ook best nog een paar niet-klassiekers tussen. Maar niet veel, want dat wil de massa inderdaad niet (denk ik).
Er zijn Europese landen waar een groter bevolkingsdeel moeite heeft de eindjes aan elkaar te knopen, maar waar supermarktgevechten om rollen zacht Page-toiletpapier toch uitblijven.
  dinsdag 29 maart 2016 @ 16:06:28 #285
128272 Haaibaaike
50 jaar Golden Earring.
pi_161024763
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 26 maart 2016 23:26 schreef DrDentz het volgende:

Setlist

Jumpin' Jack Flash
Tumbling Dice
Out of Control
Angie
Paint It Black
Honky Tonk Women
Midnight Rambler
Miss You
Gimme Shelter
Start Me Up
Sympathy for the Devil
Brown Sugar
Encore:
Wow heerlijke nummers.🎤
pi_161043525
Volgens Johan Derksen, die iets met de organisatie te maken had, was dit hun laatste concert. We zullen zien of er nog wat komt.
standaarddrinker
  woensdag 30 maart 2016 @ 11:57:55 #287
228665 Peter88Online
You may say I'm a dreamer
pi_161045717
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 30 maart 2016 09:10 schreef DrDentz het volgende:
Volgens Johan Derksen, die iets met de organisatie te maken had, was dit hun laatste concert. We zullen zien of er nog wat komt.
Hoe vaak is dat wel niet geroepen in de afgelopen 30 jaar? Ik denk dat het meer de persoonlijke mening van Derksen zelf is. Hij vond dat Charlie Watts achter een drumstel echt niet meer kon.
“Tomorrow there’ll be sunshine, And all this darkness past”
pi_161056298
Ik vraag me wel af wat ze nu gaan doen, ik hoop eigenlijk op een nieuw album. Voorlopig staat alleen Exhibitionism op het programma, en waarschijnlijk de dvd van het Cuba concert.
standaarddrinker
pi_161188787
Ronnie Wood Confirms Rolling Stones Working on New Album

"We went in to cut some new songs, which we did. But we got on a blues streak. We cut 11 blues in two days," guitarist says
By Daniel Kreps April 4, 2016

The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood has confirmed that the rock legends are now focusing on the long-awaited follow-up to 2005's 'A Bigger Bang.'

The Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood has confirmed that the rock legends, who just completed their historic trip to Cuba, are now focusing on the long-awaited follow-up to 2005's A Bigger Bang. In a new interview with The Associated Press, Wood revealed that the band recently spent a few days in the studio, where they recorded some new originals alongside nearly a dozen blues covers.

"We went in to cut some new songs, which we did," Wood said. "But we got on a blues streak. We cut 11 blues in two days. They are extremely great cover versions of Howlin' Wolf and Little Walter, among other blues people. But they really sound authentic… When we heard them back after not hearing them for a couple of months, we were, 'Who's that? It's you.' It sounded so authentic."

Wood added that the album would tentatively arrive "this year." Wood made the new album remarks in London at the group's "Exhibitionism" exhibit at the city's Saatchi Gallery. The event was also attended by Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts and Keith Richards, who wasn't as forthcoming as Wood when it came to new album details. "There's one coming," Richards admitted. "I can't say no more. My lips are sealed."

In a Rolling Stone interview in October, following the release of Richards' solo LP Crosseyed Heart, the guitarist said he hoped the Stones would soon reconvene in the studio.

"I don't know where, and I don't know when yet, but yeah," Richards said. "I was in London last week, and all the boys, we had a little chat. We're playing South America in February of next year. We were just talking and were like, 'Well, we've got to get back in the studio. That's agreed? Agreed. Right, OK boys. Where? When?' We scratch our heads. That I don't know quite yet. I would say off the top of my head, I would say after the South America thing, but you never know. We might try and get in the studio before Christmas, maybe. I think that's sort of doubtful, because Christmas, and you know, that build up. But hopefully it's in the works."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.c(...)160404#ixzz44vtE7YkA
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
standaarddrinker
pi_161266349
Rolling Stones Totally Stripped collection detailed

Package features live shows from 1995 and updated documentary

A Rolling Stones compilation featuring stripped back versions of some of their hits is due for release this summer.

Totally Stripped will be issued on June 3 via Eagle Rock Entertainment and features live performances captured in 1995, some of which formed that year's Stripped album.

Totally Stripped will available as a DVD or Blu-ray containing the newly-revised documentary of the same name, or on DVD+CD, DVD+LP and CD/2LPs formats.

A DVD or Blu-ray deluxe edition is also available, packaged with a 60-page hard book set containing five discs which includes hours of previously unavailable music such as three complete shows made available for the first time ever. The shows are The Paradiso in Amsterdam in May 1995, L’Olympia in Paris and Brixton Academy in London in July 1995.

The deluxe edition also contains a CD of favourites drawn from across the three live shows and three DVDs featuring, for the first time, each of those shows in full.
Rolling Stones Totally Stripped tracklist
CD

Not Fade Away (Amsterdam)
Honky Tonk Woman (Paris)
Dead Flowers (Amsterdam)
Faraway Eyes (London)
Shine A Light (Amsterdam)
I Go Wild (Paris)
Miss You (London)
Like A Rolling Stone (Amsterdam)
Brown Sugar (Paris)
Midnight Rambler (London)
Jumpin' Jack Flash (Paris)
Gimme Shelter (Amsterdam)
Rip This Joint (Amsterdam)
Street Fighting Man (Amsterdam)

DVD1

Totally Stripped documentary
DVD2

Amsterdam Paradiso 26 May 1995
DVD3

Paris L'Olympia 3 July 1995
DVD4

London Brixton Academy 19 July 1995

Het mag wat kosten.
standaarddrinker
pi_165154685

Olé Olé Olé: A Trip Across Latin America is a feature documentary that follows The Rolling Stones’ tour of early 2016 through 10 Latin American cities as the band attempt to pull off a once in a lifetime open air concert in Havana, Cuba.
A road movie that celebrates the revolutionary power of Rock n Roll - exhilarating and at times disorientating the film chronicles the tour, local culture and unique bond that exists between the Latin American people and The Rolling Stones.
The film combines electrifying live performance footage with intimate insight into the world of The Rolling Stones. A portrait of a band still at the very top of their game, four friends that have seen it all but remain as hungry as ever to break new ground.
standaarddrinker
pi_165729931

Wat komt er 6 oktober?! Ik ben benieuwd! :o

Bluesalbum?
standaarddrinker
pi_165730473
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 3 oktober 2016 16:10 schreef DrDentz het volgende:

Wat komt er 6 oktober?! Ik ben benieuwd! :o

Bluesalbum?
DVD van Olé Olé Olé: A Trip Across Latin America?
pi_165730492
Op Iorr hebben ze het over de single van het nieuwe album.
pi_165730767
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 3 oktober 2016 16:38 schreef Luni het volgende:

[..]

DVD van Olé Olé Olé: A Trip Across Latin America?
Maar dat heeft niks met een studio te maken :o
standaarddrinker
pi_165730803
Havana Moon komt 11 november uit op bluray, dvd, etc, etc,

standaarddrinker
pi_165730877
Schijnt dat ze achteraf wat hebben ge-edit in de mix van de Blu-ray.
Meer distortion op de gitaren, gitaarsolo's ge-edit zodat ze oke klinken (En dan niet een overdub, maar echt met een soort Autotune)

Wel jammer..
pi_165732688
Dat is standaard bij dvd uitgaves van concerten. In de huiskamer moet het zuiverder klinken dan wanneer je er live bij bent.
standaarddrinker
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')