abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
pi_118071248
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 oktober 2012 09:13 schreef Earl_J_Hickey het volgende:
Binnenkort ook de Europese tourdata volgens de verschillende geruchten!!
Geen festival in Nederland a.u.b.
pi_118071289
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 oktober 2012 09:15 schreef Luni het volgende:

[..]

Geen festival in Nederland a.u.b.
En hij mag Keulen wel weer aan doen.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last.fm Album top 100
pi_118071456
Ja godverdomme gewoon weer eens een concert in NL!
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_118071472
Jij bent toch niet van de stadionconcerten?
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last.fm Album top 100
pi_118071520
Echt? Komt 'ie weer? :o.
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.
pi_118071619
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 oktober 2012 09:25 schreef Felagund het volgende:
Jij bent toch niet van de stadionconcerten?
Nee. Maar ik wil in ieder geval de optie kunnen openhouden. Al moet ik zeggen dat ik net na het Radiohead concert alweer zei dat ik nooit meer naar grote podia ga :P

Mocht ik toch weer eens naar Bruce gaan, dan ga ik voor zitplaatsen!
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
  woensdag 17 oktober 2012 @ 09:42:47 #207
67174 Dos37
Come on Twente
pi_118071852
Oh godver wat zou het mooi zijn ik ga zeker waar het ook is.
Premier League toto winnaar 2007-2008 en [b]2008-2009[/b]
Held Blaise NKUFO [b]All time topscoorder in Enschede[/b]
[b]WE WON IT ELEVEN TIMES![/b]
pi_118072005
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 oktober 2012 09:42 schreef Dos37 het volgende:
Oh godver wat zou het mooi zijn ik ga zeker waar het ook is.
Ja in Rio dus ;)
  woensdag 17 oktober 2012 @ 10:13:45 #209
67174 Dos37
Come on Twente
pi_118072558
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 oktober 2012 09:50 schreef F_JD het volgende:

[..]

Ja in Rio dus ;)
In Europa bedoel ik ;)
pi_118072599
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 oktober 2012 09:17 schreef Felagund het volgende:

[..]

En hij mag Keulen wel weer aan doen.
Qua geluid ga ik de volgende keer liever ergens anders heen!
'Cause it's easier to fly
Than to face another night
In Southern Sun
And your love is all around
pi_118072619
Ik zou 'm wel eens in Vera willen zien spelen. :+.
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.
  woensdag 17 oktober 2012 @ 11:12:12 #212
67174 Dos37
Come on Twente
pi_118074116
In Backstreets forum zie ik trouwens nog maar één topic over eventuele 2013 tours. Of zit ik verkeerd te kijken? :P
pi_118103518
Ff iets anders,zou er ook nog een keer een dvd/blu-ray uit (kunnen) komen van een concert uit `84/'85? Er zit nu zo'n gat in m'n collectie :p Lijkt me erg tof, toen was hij denk ik toch op het toppunt van zijn populariteit, net na Born in the USA en de daarbij horende stadion-tour.
pi_118132111
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 17 oktober 2012 11:12 schreef Dos37 het volgende:
In Backstreets forum zie ik trouwens nog maar één topic over eventuele 2013 tours. Of zit ik verkeerd te kijken? :P
Backstreets heeft meer topics over 2013 maar met zeer veel onzin. Je kunt qua fora beter kijken op trampslikeus.nl (Nederlandstalig forum), greasylake.org of stoneponylondon.net. Meer info en veel serieuzer dan het backstreets forum.

En van bs.net:
quote:
A message from Bruce

Dear Friends:

The election is coming up on all of us and we all have strong feelings about it. Ive been getting asked a lot about where I stand, so for those who are interested, here goes.

This presidential election is different than the last one because President Obama has a four year record to run on. Last time around, he carried with him a tremendous amount of hope and expectations. Unfortunately, due to the economic chaos the previous administration left him with, and the extraordinary intensity of the opposition, it turned into a really rough ride. But through grit, determination, and focus, the President has been able to do a great many things that many of us deeply support.

Domestically, that record includes working to increase and expand employment for all, protecting our all important social safety net, passing guaranteed health care for most of our citizens, with important new protections for all of the insured, rescuing the auto industry and so many of the American jobs that go with it, protecting and enhancing the rights of women, and bringing us closer to full acceptance of our gay and lesbian brothers and sisters.

In foreign affairs, that record includes following through on the removal of troops from the misguided and deceptive war in Iraq, and vigorously pursuing our real foreign enemies, especially the killing of Osama Bin Laden.

Right now the oppositions resort to voter suppression in so many states is not receiving as much attention as it deserves. I believe that all of us, of whatever views, should be opposing these anti-voter, anti-citizen efforts.

Right now, for the President to be effective in his next term he needs our increased support and he needs support in the Congress, where some sterling candidates, such as current Senator Sherrod Brown of Ohio, challenger Elizabeth Warren in Massachusetts, and so many others, are fighting to make their constructive voices heard.

Right now, there is an ever increasing division of wealth in this country, with the benefits going more and more to the 1 percent. For me, President Obama is our best choice to begin to reverse this harmful development.

Right now, there is a fight going on to help make this a fairer and more equitable nation. For me, President Obama is our best choice to get us and keep us moving in the right direction.

Right now, we need a President who has a vision that includes all of our citizens, not just some, whether they are our devastated poor, our pressured middle class, and yes, the wealthy too; whether they are male or female, black, white, brown, or yellow, straight or gay, civilian or military.

Right now, there is a choice going on in America, and Im happy that we live in a country where we all participate in that process. For me, President Obama is our best choice because he has a vision of the United States as a place where we are all in this together. Were still living through very hard times but justice, equality and real freedom are not always a tide rushing in. They are more often a slow march, inch by inch, day after long day. I believe President Obama feels these days in his bones and has the strength to live them with us and to lead us to a country where no one crowds you and no one goes it alone.

Thats why I plan to be in Ohio and Iowa supporting the re-election of President Obama to lead our country for the next four years.

Bruce Springsteen
^O^
pi_118137887
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.
pi_118139300
Bruce moet gewoon de president worden _O_
pi_118210614
Op de bekende sites is nu een bootleg te vinden van St. Louis uit 2008. Met 8 IEM (in ear monitors) gemixed met de al bestaande audience mix.

Absoluut het zoeken en het downloaden waard!!

Want de setlist zag er zo uit:
Then She Kissed Me
Radio Nowhere
Out in the Street
Adam Raised a Cain
Spirit in the Night
Rendezvous
For You
Mountain of Love
Backstreets
Gypsy Biker
Because the Night
Not Fade Away
She's the One
Livin' in the Future
Cover Me
Mary's Place
Drive All Night
The Rising
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands
Girls in Their Summer Clothes
Jungleland
Detroit Medley
Born to Run
Dancing in the Dark
American Land
Thunder Road
Little Queenie
Twist and Shout
pi_118215880
En wat zijn de bekendere sites? Je mag hier toch gewoon links plaatsen?
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, its dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it.
pi_118216120
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 20 oktober 2012 19:30 schreef TJV het volgende:
En wat zijn de bekendere sites? Je mag hier toch gewoon links plaatsen?
Dat mag helaas niet ;)
pi_118216141
Why not?
pi_118216173
quote:
11s.gif Op zaterdag 20 oktober 2012 19:38 schreef TJV het volgende:
Why not?
Omdat bootlegs illegaal zijn en zo
pi_118216207
Maar dan zijn Youtube-filmpjes ook illegaal.

Edit: ik zie het in de FAQ. Raar.
pi_118283219
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 20 oktober 2012 16:26 schreef Earl_J_Hickey het volgende:
Op de bekende sites is nu een bootleg te vinden van St. Louis uit 2008. Met 8 IEM (in ear monitors) gemixed met de al bestaande audience mix.

Then She Kissed Me
Radio Nowhere
Out in the Street
Adam Raised a Cain
Spirit in the Night
Rendezvous
For You
Mountain of Love
Backstreets
Gypsy Biker
Because the Night
Not Fade Away
She's the One
Livin' in the Future
Cover Me
Mary's Place
Drive All Night
The Rising
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands
Jungleland
Detroit Medley
Born to Run
Dancing in the Dark
American Land
Thunder Road
Little Queenie
Twist and Shout
Oeh leuk, ik zat nog op een goeie versie te wachten van Then She Kissed Me.. *O*
Op woensdag 9 juni 2010 @ 09:07 schreef lezzer: Verder legt fruityloop uitstekend uit hoe het in het echte leven gaat.
pi_118306219
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 20 oktober 2012 16:26 schreef Earl_J_Hickey het volgende:

Then She Kissed Me
Radio Nowhere
Out in the Street
Adam Raised a Cain
Spirit in the Night
Rendezvous
For You
Mountain of Love
Backstreets
Gypsy Biker
Because the Night
Not Fade Away
She's the One
Livin' in the Future
Cover Me
Mary's Place
Drive All Night
The Rising
Last to Die
Long Walk Home
Badlands
Jungleland
Detroit Medley
Born to Run
Dancing in the Dark
American Land
Thunder Road
Little Queenie
Twist and Shout
Wow dat is wel een geniale kwaliteits bootleg!
Hopelijk snel releases van deze kwaliteit van de huidige tour =) Bij deze tour valt me de kwaliteit van de bootlegs echt tegen. Nog geen IEM of soundboard bootlegs gelekt. In 2007/2008 zaten er al heel wat pareltjes tijdens de tour in :) 2009 ook redelijk releases.
  donderdag 25 oktober 2012 @ 18:56:17 #225
67174 Dos37
Come on Twente
pi_118427567
This Hard Land wat een schitterend minder bekend nummer is dat. _O_
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar: