abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Moderator maandag 17 oktober 2011 @ 21:20:45 #26
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_103209092
quote:
14s.gif Op maandag 17 oktober 2011 21:16 schreef Trashcanman het volgende:

[..]

O deze post had ik helemaal over het hoofd gezien. Goede kwaliteit wel.
Is de dvd die bij yob live at roadburn 2010 zit klaarblijkelijk.
En mochten we vallen dan is het omhoog. - Krang (uit: Pantani)
My favourite music is the music I haven't yet heard - John Cage
Water: ijskoud de hardste - Gehenna
pi_103223501
quote:
2s.gif Op maandag 17 oktober 2011 15:45 schreef Trashcanman het volgende:

[..]

Laat me raden: jij bent ook in het bezit van die Welcome Back To Meteor City compilatie.

Wel zonde van BP, vind het wel fijne muziek.
Ha, klopt :) Weet eens meer hoe ik daar aan kom!
  Overall beste user 2022 dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 07:47:23 #28
3928 Ulx
you aint no punk you punk
pi_103223621
quote:
7s.gif Op zondag 16 oktober 2011 18:38 schreef Darkestrah het volgende:

[..]

Mijn god, doe je er 5 minuten over om een nieuw topic te openen, doe je het verkeerd.
Duh,

Stoner.
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 12:05:16 #29
122155 arucard
Amplifier Worship
pi_103228763
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 07:27 schreef Ringel-S het volgende:

[..]

Ha, klopt :) Weet eens meer hoe ik daar aan kom!
Die werd gratis uitgedeeld op Roadburn, daar heb ik hem van in ieder geval
O)))
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 12:07:12 #30
226007 Darkestrah
telefoonhijger.
pi_103228829
Black Pyramid was de eerste cd die ik bewust kocht met het idee van "Ik ga een verzameling beginnen."
  Moderator dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 12:08:02 #31
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_103228857
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 12:05 schreef arucard het volgende:

[..]

Die werd gratis uitgedeeld op Roadburn, daar heb ik hem van in ieder geval
Ooit in een grijs verleden had ik er één maar heb niet de kans gehad om het te beluisteren.
pi_103229090
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 12:08 schreef Bosbeetle het volgende:

[..]

Ooit in een grijs verleden had ik er één maar heb niet de kans gehad om het te beluisteren.
een paar keer geluisterd, maar toen werd ie uit mijn auto gestolen ;(
nee, jij dan!
  Moderator dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 16:22:08 #33
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_103238045
quote:
Ulver‘s music career is a sonic kaleidoscopic epic that saw them start as a lo-fi black metal band, and then begin a continuous morphing through acoustic outsider folk, electronic ambient music, post-symphonic chamber music and electronic post-rock to their current sound which might be called goth / prog / electronic / experimental / art rock.

They are without question one of the most varied, unique and talented bands active today and Roadburn‘s colossally chuffed to welcome them to the 1967 edition of Roadburn, headlining on Thursday, April 12th at the 013 venue in Tilburg, Holland

Ulver cleave to a path of their own making, constantly carving out new sonic territories. They are by turns brilliant, perplexing, disconcerting, soothing, brooding, cogitative, thrilling and vexing. During the 1990′s they started with their “Black Metal Trilogy” (Bergtatt, Kveldssanger, Nattens Madrigal) which managed to run the gamut from primitive sounding black metal to folklore-inspired acoustic songs. They made their first major style shift with Themes from William Blake’s The Marriage of Heaven and Hell in which they incorporated elements of industrial and electronica and melded them to texts written by Blake.

The 2000′s found leader Kristoffer Rygg (Garm) assembling a completely new lineup based around programmer / keyboardist Tore Ylwizaker (who joined the band for Themes…) and Ulver was free to go off on their own unique musical path that resulted in an amazing array of styles: minimalist ambient works (Teachings in Silence), full-blown techno / electronica (Metamorphosis), electronic post-rock / trip hop (Perdition City), symphonic soundtrack music (A Quick Fix of Melancholy, Svidd Neger), complex psychedelic / avant-garde rock (Blood Inside) and finally, a more traditional band-playing-instruments approach on 2007′s haunting Shadows of the Sun.

Ulver‘s latest record, Wars of the Roses, adds multi-instrumentalist Daniel O’Sullivan (Guapo, Æthenor, Miasma & the Carousel of Headless Horses etc.) to the lineup and they are now a seamless amalgamation of the enormous spectrum of sounds that they have prospected during the last decade. It promises to be a wild musical ride at their 1967-performance, we can hardly wait!
:? 1967 :?

Maareh ulver *O*
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 16:26:12 #34
122155 arucard
Amplifier Worship
pi_103238212
prijzen zijn bekend:
quote:
3-day passes: ¤ 177,50 + service fees (1000 available)
4-day passes, including Afterburner: ¤ 197,50 + service fees (1500 available)
Single tickets for the traditional Afterburner event: ¤ 32,50 + service fees (500 available)
O)))
  Moderator dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 16:26:51 #35
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_103238245
ai...

nee dat wordt hem dit keer niet
pi_103238445
quote:
Justin K Broadrick will be Artist in Residence at Roadburn Festival 2012. The resonance of Broadrick’s body of work — whether it’s with Birmingham grindcore godfathers Napalm Death, Head of David (1980s cult heroes), The Fall of Because, Godflesh, Jesu (most recently) or his numerous side projects — can be heard and felt through the entire festival and many of the bands invited to perform.

quote:
Broadrick’s distinctive style involves coupling minimalistic drones with melodic, darkly layered, psychedelic guitar textures. He has an obvious willingness to experiment, as his influences range from shoegaze to dark ambient, from grindcore to industrial, from drum ‘n bass to power electronics. The styles he manifests by creating all-encompassing, yet devastatingly claustrophobic visions from minimalist means are all elements whose fumes have pervaded countless different acts at Roadburn over our many years.

Justin K Broadrick will carry on a tradition that began in 2010 with Enslaved (performing the Armageddon Concerto together with Shining, Norway as part of their residency), followed by Circle in 2011. Justin will play 3 different sets during Roadburn Festival 2012, starting off as White Static Demon vs JK Flesh on Thursday, April 12 at the Midi Theatre. That is Broadrick’s power electronics project followed by JK FLESH, his heavy electronic based project which encompasses dissonant textures coupled with post hip hop / dubstep / drum and bass stylings

On Friday, April 13th, Justin will perform as Final. Initially started as a two-piece punk band with a drummachine in 1982, the group recorded its first demo when Broadrick was thirteen years old. The project developed to embrace electronics and dark ambient throughout the years. Justin revived Final by himself in 1993.

Broadrick’s residency will lead into his main project, Jesu, performing on Saturday, April 14th. Named after the last song on the final Godflesh release (Hymns), Jesu (i.e. Broadrick) quickly got established as one of the seminal post-rock pioneers. Since the release of 2006’s Silver EP, which gained comparisons to My Bloody Valentine or Slowdive, Broadrick’s sound evolved further into pop and indie sounds, while maintaining the claustrophobic sonic density his work is renowned for.
http://www.roadburn.com/2(...)dburn-festival-2012/
nee, jij dan!
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 16:31:00 #37
226007 Darkestrah
telefoonhijger.
pi_103238449
Ulver *O*

En 200 euro heb ik er wel voor over.
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 16:31:59 #38
226007 Darkestrah
telefoonhijger.
pi_103244488
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 16:26 schreef arucard het volgende:
prijzen zijn bekend:

[..]

Dat is te overleven :P
14 SHADES OF GREY
Nothing is black or white. Nothing is wrong or right. But everything is 14 shades of grey.
pi_103245193
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 16:26 schreef arucard het volgende:
prijzen zijn bekend:

[..]

:{ ..
" If I knew I couldn't win races, I would have stayed in the States."
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 20:04:29 #41
11502 nipeng
The last ride is free
pi_103248163
Ik zie eerder tegen 3x Justin K op.
  Moderator dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 20:23:17 #42
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_103249416
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 20:04 schreef nipeng het volgende:
Ik zie eerder tegen 3x Justin K op.
Ik ken wel 2 mensen die heel blij zouden zijn als hij met head of david zou komen :P
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 21:05:26 #43
226007 Darkestrah
telefoonhijger.
pi_103252191
Alleen Jesu en Final is genoeg hoor.
  dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 21:50:38 #44
11502 nipeng
The last ride is free
pi_103255181
Tja 200 euro is best een aardige duit maar per dag bekeken valt het best mee.
Het is voor mij het enige festival dat een dergelijk bedrag waard is.
  Moderator dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 21:52:11 #45
27682 crew  Bosbeetle
terminaal verdwaald
pi_103255299
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 21:50 schreef nipeng het volgende:
Tja 200 euro is best een aardige duit maar per dag bekeken valt het best mee.
Het is voor mij het enige festival dat een dergelijk bedrag waard is.
Voor mij ook maar geld dat je niet hebt kan je ook niet uitgeven.
pi_103264339
quote:
15s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 16:26 schreef Bosbeetle het volgende:
ai...

nee dat wordt hem dit keer niet
Same here. Helaas geen vijfde keer op rij, dit moet een jaartje wachten.

Gelukkig heb ik Ulver reeds twee keer gezien en ook Jesu en Final ken ik live al, dus de schade valt nog enigszins mee met de laatste toevoegingen. :P
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
pi_103274164
Wie Barn Owl tof vind zal Higuma ook wel kunnen waarderen denk ik. (Niet zo gek aangezien er een lid van Barn Owl in speelt.) Ze hebben dit jaar hun derde album genaamd Pacific Fog Dreams uitgebracht.

quote:
Way out in the North West American wilderness, Evan Caminiti (Barn Owl) and Lisa McGee regroup for another exceptional, ethereal session as Higuma. 'Pacific Fog Dreams' is also their 2nd release for Root Strata, following their earliest collaborative release in '08 with 'Haze Valley', and 2010s 'Den Of The Spirits' LP for Digitalis, one of the finest of its ilk in recent years. Their sound is incredibly precious and achieves the rarest of tangible sensations with glooming, ghostly drones and billowing gaseous shapes shrouded in mystery. Unlike say, the isolationist ambient tones of Thomas Koner, who operates at roughly the same latitude, their vast sound is infused with the spirit of a North West heritage, shoegaze guitars look down rolling mountains over dense forests and deeply embedded folk harmonies drift into being, as though breathed by the vegetation. Their bleakness is balanced with a quietly soaring positivity, whether its from McGee's angelic vocal catharsis or Evan's elemental, overarching mastery of quiet/loud or soft/ dramatic dynamics, we're not sure, but their music is uncannily attuned to the ebb and flow of the senses with a dewy, sublime effervescence and spacious quality that leaves the small hairs on your arms tingling. 'Pacific Fog Dreams' was mastered by former Yellow Swan Pete Swanson and comes housed in full colour sleeve. Hugely recommended to romantic home listeners.
  woensdag 19 oktober 2011 @ 12:57:00 #48
226007 Darkestrah
telefoonhijger.
pi_103275598

Dan gewoon zelf maar geupload. Met een ander account, vandaar de naam.
pi_103284112
quote:
2s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 20:23 schreef Bosbeetle het volgende:

[..]

Ik ken wel 2 mensen die heel blij zouden zijn als hij met head of david zou komen :P
Die zijn bij elkaar in de originele lineup zonder Justin. Vorig jaar op Supersonic gezien. Erg grappig was de aankondiging bij Dog Day Sunrise: This is a Fear Factory cover.

Als Broadrick fan ga ik zeker wel kijken of ik hierheen kan, met name vanwege White Static Demon vs JK Flesh.
Semi0n is dead, long live Stress Techniques. New project: LLB - JG
http://http://llbinc.bandcamp.com/
pi_103288015
Ik hoop ergens dat Cathedral nog een keer naar Roadburn komt voordat ze definitief uit elkaar zijn.
das einzige erleuchtenden an religion ist ein brennende tempel bei nacht
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')