abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 00:10:33 #26
28167 matthijst
In a New York State of Mind
pi_88579969
John McClain schijnt ie te bedoelen.

En tsja, met 3T, 15 jaar geleden ofzo, wat zegt dat?
En hoeveel zijn ze samen in de studio geweest, dat is ook maar de vraag natuurlijk.

Feit is dat bv. Janet hem schijnbaar 2+ jaar niet zag, ben benieuwd hoe dat dan met de rest vd familie zat. Ze janken allemaal wel, maar waarom? Eigen 15 min. of fame nog een keer claimen?

En met alle respect, als die nummers uit 2007 zijn dan waren die koters van hem wat? 5, 9 en 10? Zouden ze dan de hele dag bij papa in die suffe studio hebben gezeten, omdat hij weer zo nodig moest zingen, of zaten ze te Nintendo-en, gok maar :D
Haters everywhere but I don't really care.
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 00:12:16 #27
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_88580039
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 11 november 2010 00:10 schreef matthijst het volgende:
John McClain schijnt ie te bedoelen.

En tsja, met 3T, 15 jaar geleden ofzo, wat zegt dat?
En hoeveel zijn ze samen in de studio geweest, dat is ook maar de vraag natuurlijk.

Feit is dat bv. Janet hem schijnbaar 2+ jaar niet zag, ben benieuwd hoe dat dan met de rest vd familie zat. Ze janken allemaal wel, maar waarom? Eigen 15 min. of fame nog een keer claimen?

En met alle respect, als die nummers uit 2007 zijn dan waren die koters van hem wat? 5, 9 en 10? Zouden ze dan de hele dag bij papa in die suffe studio hebben gezeten, omdat hij weer zo nodig moest zingen, of zaten ze te Nintendo-en, gok maar :D
Oh, John McClain van de Estate.
Leef en Laten Leven
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 00:12:42 #28
28167 matthijst
pi_88580058
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 11 november 2010 00:06 schreef Desunoto het volgende:
MJ zou zich omdraaiden in z'n graf als hij ook maar één woord hoort over een duet met Lil :') Wayne :')
Haha, naja, die "rap" :r op Black Or White was helemaal crap.
En die dude van de Fugees en Shaquille O'neal, tsja, ook niet echt goeie keuzes....

Met Biggie, Eve, Treach en Jay-Z zat ie aardig goed. Lil Wayne past daar qua populariteit en hits aardig bij... vind ik.
pi_88580122
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 11 november 2010 00:02 schreef matthijst het volgende:
Ben wel benieuwd: zou je dan liever niks horen, dan bij elkaar geplakte nummers?
Maakt mij niet uit hoor, maar met duet album verheugde ik me eigenlijk op duetten die al af waren, niet op dat André Hazes gedoe van later inzingen door anderen op oude nummers.
standaarddrinker
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 07:26:59 #30
280382 MJ44ever
Thank You Michael...
pi_88582987
Bedankt matthijst, je hebt het voor mij verduidelijkt! Ik heb het interview ook gehoord, zo warrig was het ook gewoon :) Maar nu snap ik tenminste wat hij precies bedoelde.
You will allways be my hero...
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 07:27:54 #31
280382 MJ44ever
Thank You Michael...
pi_88582992
Ik had trouwens niet door dat de estate ook tégen die nummers was. Ik dacht juist de familie versus Sony/Estate. Omdat Sony en de Estate toch weer samen werken? Heeft Sony niet de toestemming nodig van de Estate?
You will allways be my hero...
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 07:36:32 #32
28167 matthijst
pi_88583047
Jackie en McClain waren 'tegen' dit nummer: "My friend John McClain (co-executor) and I have insisted for many weeks to have certain tracks removed from Michael's new album," wrote Jackson about McClain, who is co-executor of Jackson's estate. "Unfortunately, our concerns were not taken seriously."
pi_88584913
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 11 november 2010 00:06 schreef Desunoto het volgende:

[..]

MJ zou zich omdraaiden in z'n graf als hij ook maar één woord hoort over een duet met Lil :') Wayne :')
Gek genoeg was Michael altijd wel lyrisch over dit soort gasten, omdat ze vernieuwend waren ;(
Op woensdag 21 maart 2012 19:42 schreef Drassss het volgende:
Ben ik de enige die steeds Sideboobie leest ipv van Sideshowbobbie
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 10:21:56 #34
131834 Loodje
Irresistibly sexy you!
pi_88585683
Trouwens als het Michael's nieuwe album is, waarom is niet alles wat gezongen wordt Michael?
Be dance |Be real| Be You
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 11:41:39 #35
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_88588696
Official Statement From Michael's Estate Update

Post by mjstar » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 am
Like we said previously, we have been trying our best efforts to get some clarification from Michael Jackson's Estate on the new official Michael Jackson track "Breaking News".

We now have that statement, it is very detailed.

We are waiting to get the permission to publish the statement.

MJSTAR
Leef en Laten Leven
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 11:49:28 #36
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_88589050
MJJ Community was eerder:

Default Official Message From The Estate Of Michael Jackson To The Fans
Dear Fans

As the Michael album was being put together, it was decided to bring Teddy Riley on board to work on several songs, including Breaking News, a song Michael recorded with Eddie Cascio and James Porte in late 2007 while living at the Cascio family home with his children. Riley produced and submitted Breaking News to Sony for inclusion on the album. At that time, no one ever mentioned that the vocals we heard on the Cascio songs, which were basically in demo format, might not be Michael. It was known, however, that the background vocals were a combination of Michael and James Porte.

After the tracks were submitted to Sony, three of these Cascio songs were selected to be on the album, and Breaking News was one of the three. The day after the submission and selection of the album tracks, for the very first time, the authenticity of Michaels vocals on the Cascio tracks was questioned.

Because of these questions, I was immediately asked by co-Executors John Branca and John McClain to conduct an investigation regarding the authenticity of the lead vocals on the Cascio tracks.

Six of Michaels former producers and engineers who had worked with Michael over the past 30 years - Bruce Swedien, Matt Forger, Stewart Brawley, Michael Prince, Dr. Freeze and Teddy Riley - were all invited to a listening session to hear the raw vocals of the Cascio tracks in question. All of these persons listened to the a cappella versions of the vocals on the Cascio tracks being considered for inclusion on the album, so they could give an opinion as to whether or not the lead vocals were sung by Michael. They all confirmed that the vocal was definitely Michael.

Michaels musical director and piano player on many of his records over a 20-year period, Greg Phillinganes, played on a Cascio track being produced for the album, and said the voice was definitely Michaels. Dorian Holley, who was Michaels vocal director for his solo tours for 20 plus years (including the O2 Concert Tour) and is seen in the This Is It film, listened to the Cascio tracks and told me the lead vocal was Michael Jackson.

These are all engineers, producers and musicians who worked on tours and/or in the studio with Michael when he was recording Bad, Thriller, Off The Wall, Dangerous, Invincible, HIStory and Blood On The Dance Floor, and they all reconfirmed their belief that the lead vocals were Michaels voice on the Cascio tracks.

The Estate then retained one of the best-known forensic musicologists in the nation to listen to the vocals without any instrumental accompaniment (a cappella), and to compare them with a cappella vocals from previous Michael songs. This expert performed waveform analysis, an objective scientific test used to determine audio authenticity, on the Cascio tracks, as well as previously released tracks with Michaels voice, and reported that ALL of the lead vocals analyzed (which included Cascio tracks) were the voice of Michael Jackson.

Sony Music conducted their own investigation by hiring yet a second well-respected forensic musicologist who also compared the a cappella lead vocals from Cascio tracks against previously released vocals of Michael's, and found that Michaels voice was the on all sets of the raw vocals. The Cascio tracks were also played for two very prominent persons in the music industry who played crucial roles in Michaels career. Both of these individuals believed that the lead vocals were Michaels.

Just to be absolutely certain, I also contacted Jason Malachi, a young singer who some persons had wrongfully alleged was a soundalike singer that was hired to sing on the Cascio tracks, and I confirmed that he had no involvement with this project whatsoever.

Sony decided that, given the overwhelming objective evidence resulting from the exhaustive investigations outlined above, they wanted to release a record that included three of the Cascio-Porte tracks - because they believed, without reservation, that the lead vocal on all of those tracks were sung by Michael Jackson.

Although there still seem to be concerns being expressed in some quarters about the authenticity of the lead vocals, notwithstanding the opinion of those who worked with Michael, and two independent forensic analysts, ultimately, Michaels fans will be the judges of these songs, as they always are. We take all fan comments very seriously, and as Id stated above, there is nothing more important to the Estate than Michaels music, his legacy and his fans.

Michaels fans are extraordinary in their quest for accuracy and their passions to raise their voices in a search for truth! We join with them in our care and concern for Michael. We are continuing to follow up with those who have worked in the studio or on tours with Michael, and if any new information comes to light, we will keep you and the fans advised.

Thanks,

Howard

Howard Weitzman, Esq.
Attorney for the Estate Of Michael Jackson
Santa Monica, CA
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_88589861
Michael had us fooled ;( :P

Maar toch, waarom dan drie nummers uitbrengen als de Estate en Sony in eerste instantie al twijfelden aan de echtheid? Je gaat me toch niet vertellen dat dit het enige was dat nog op de planken lag? Ik bedoel, Breaking News is zowel instrumentaal als vocaal nou niet bepaald een pareltje, in ieder geval niet iets waar ik naar heb uitgekeken.
  donderdag 11 november 2010 @ 17:09:53 #38
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_88600793
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 11 november 2010 12:06 schreef Sideshowbobbie het volgende:
Michael had us fooled ;( :P

Maar toch, waarom dan drie nummers uitbrengen als de Estate en Sony in eerste instantie al twijfelden aan de echtheid? Je gaat me toch niet vertellen dat dit het enige was dat nog op de planken lag? Ik bedoel, Breaking News is zowel instrumentaal als vocaal nou niet bepaald een pareltje, in ieder geval niet iets waar ik naar heb uitgekeken.
Not me :P

Ik denk dat ze ab-so-luut zeker wilden zijn van de echtheid. Om dit soort dingen te voorkomen :P
Tja. En de rest is smaak. Jij vind em niet goed, maar een ander wel. Zoals ikke. Niet supergoed, maar gewoon goed :)
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_88609991
quote:
Tja... Ze gebruikten van Michael nou ook niet bepaald iets wat erop leek.
pi_88610225
quote:
Op donderdag 11 november 2010 20:42 schreef Sisiorange94 het volgende:

[..]

Tja... Ze gebruikten van Michael nou ook niet bepaald iets wat erop leek.
Dit dus.
pi_88615028
Is dat 30-jarig jublileumconcert in MSG uit 2001 eigenlijk ooit uitgebracht op dvd?
pi_88615314
neen
standaarddrinker
pi_88615617
quote:
Op donderdag 11 november 2010 22:22 schreef Writersright het volgende:
Is dat 30-jarig jublileumconcert in MSG uit 2001 eigenlijk ooit uitgebracht op dvd?
Niet dat het ook maar enigszins noemenswaardig is, jammer genoeg ;(

Michael was daar verre van in topvorm :N
pi_88623142
Dit wordt 'm dan:

MICHAEL ALBUM TRACKLISTING:

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) <- wordt de single
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Cant Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

www.michaeljackson.com

50 Cent pompt straks uit m'n speakers
standaarddrinker
pi_88623674
Ben benieuwd. Mijn verwachtingen liggen veel lager dan eerst eigenlijk dus dan kan het alleen maar meevallen.
pi_88624468
Another Day *O*

50 cent :') :')
pi_88624487
Wel jammer dat A Place with no Name er niet op komt te staan.
  vrijdag 12 november 2010 @ 09:49:12 #49
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_88625483
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 12 november 2010 06:07 schreef DrDentz het volgende:
Dit wordt 'm dan:

MICHAEL ALBUM TRACKLISTING:

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon) <- wordt de single
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Cant Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

www.michaeljackson.com

50 Cent pompt straks uit m'n speakers
Ben blij dat er niet zoveel duets op staan, ben niet zo van de duets. Vind dat juist vaak afbreuk doen aan.

Verder: can't wait, can't wait *O* Nog maar een maandje.
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_88625544
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 12 november 2010 09:49 schreef Robijn48 het volgende:

[..]

Ben blij dat er niet zoveel duets op staan, ben niet zo van de duets. Vind dat juist vaak afbreuk doen aan.

Verder: can't wait, can't wait *O* Nog maar een maandje.
Jouw zoon kijkt vast raar op als hij je ineens 50 Cent hoort draaien.

Fitty, uh, MJ, uh
Bentley, uh, automatic, gun
Em came 'n gotta nigga fresh out the slum
standaarddrinker
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')