pi_88299769
quote:
Op dinsdag 2 november 2010 22:16 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:
Super Meat Boy demo gespeeld. Best tof.
Ongetwijfeld dat je te noob bent om hem te kopen :P

waarschijnlijk te moeilijk voor je ;)

Maarre Super Meat Boy is vet hoor..

Black Ops :') :') :')
welcome to my submarine lair. It's long, hard and full of seamen!
  woensdag 3 november 2010 @ 20:48:36 #152
158038 AQuila360
Xbox Ultimate
pi_88301935
quote:
Op woensdag 3 november 2010 20:01 schreef MMaRsu het volgende:

[..]

Ik vond dat N+ ofzo al te klote om leuk te zijn! Daarom heb ik mezelf Cars 3 aangeschaft :9
Shaderon: i say boom boom boom now let me hear you say weehooo
SpankmasterC: Tut mir leit Herr AQuila, es soll nicht wieder passieren!
RickoKun: Hey hoi! Ik kom bij dit topiqueje checken weetjuh!
  woensdag 3 november 2010 @ 21:20:41 #153
112068 MMaRsu
I need some paprika
pi_88303580
Deze game is veel toffer dan N+
welcome to my submarine lair. It's long, hard and full of seamen!
  woensdag 3 november 2010 @ 21:26:31 #154
158038 AQuila360
Xbox Ultimate
pi_88303885
quote:
Op woensdag 3 november 2010 21:20 schreef MMaRsu het volgende:
Deze game is veel toffer dan N+
Net de reviews van Baas B gekeken maar het is veel te snel en te lijpo blegh
Shaderon: i say boom boom boom now let me hear you say weehooo
SpankmasterC: Tut mir leit Herr AQuila, es soll nicht wieder passieren!
RickoKun: Hey hoi! Ik kom bij dit topiqueje checken weetjuh!
  woensdag 3 november 2010 @ 21:49:05 #155
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_88305167
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 3 november 2010 20:01 schreef MMaRsu het volgende:

[..]

Elk demo-level de eerste keer op A+ gehaald :O
The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
Mr. Zurkon doesn't need bolts, his currency is pain
Roy-O-Rama | Backlog | Wish-list
pi_88307158
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 3 november 2010 18:59 schreef Nick-GizMo het volgende:

[..]

Word :D! Cyb, als je het al weet, maakt het toch niet uit?!
Ik maak er toch ook geen punt van?
pi_88307360
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 3 november 2010 22:24 schreef Cyberia18 het volgende:

[..]

Ik maak er toch ook geen punt van?
True, maar misschien had je het ergens anders gelezen en stond er ook iets anders :) Daarom dus mijn vraag
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe
Don’t take my kindness for weakness and then expect me to treat you the same
  donderdag 4 november 2010 @ 09:20:09 #159
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_88315989
Kinect reviews Eurogamer

Kinect zelf:
quote:
It feels, frankly, a lot like your first experience with the Wii; it's not quite as capable as you imagined, but it is inescapably, totally new. And there's no question that non-gamers will be blown away by it, although most will probably find it too expensive.

If you're excited at the prospect of Kinect, or simply love new gaming hardware, you should absolutely pick a unit up. The sci-fi frisson of new technology it provides is something we haven't experienced in the last five years, and if you're that way inclined, it's worth the £130. At that price it's a lot cheaper than the only current alternative, a 3D telly. There are some good, if not great, games available right away, and it's a wonderful family toy.

If you're a floating voter, you should wait. Kinect will get better with time and its defining games are still to come. Here's hoping Microsoft and its partners can rise to the challenge of this new form of gaming better than most have with the Wii. Kinect deserves it.
Dance Central
quote:
There are two conclusions which could be be drawn from this. One, that I am the best dancer in the world, which we knew already. Two, that Kinect isn't really evaluating how well you pull off dance moves with any precision - it's just measuring waggle on a full-body scale.

But even if that's true, who cares? It doesn't affect how enjoyable Dance Central is to play. Nor does it change the fact this is a well-structured, finely tuned and highly polished game.

Yes, it's also a flawed one, with its disappointing multiplayer options and track listing which won't appeal to everyone. All the same, there are hours of fun on offer here for serious solo players and groups of drunk idiots alike.

So fling that dance mat out of the window. While you're at it chuck out all your preconceptions about games like this, along with any shreds of dignity. If you can manage that, Dance Central will show you a really good time.

8/10
Kinect Sports
quote:
As a demonstration of the tech, it offers fleeting glimpses rather than a comprehensive examination of the potential of controller-free gameplay with Kinect Adventures arguably offering superior examples. And it does little to answer questions on the hardware's application in core games further down the line.

But as a lively, funny, polished and varied genre title that will slap a smile on the face of the most jaded cynic, Kinect Sports does its job admirably.

Just watch out for dangling lights.

7/10

Kinect Adventures (gebundeld)
quote:
It's easy to see why show crowds and first-time users are reliably wowed by Adventures; it's original, cute, tailored to Kinect's unique capabilities, and impressively committed to the idea of full-body, real-time motion control on screen at all times. But with just five games it can ill afford one dud or sustain a laboured campaign mode, and without compelling multiplayer there's little reason to persevere with it after the wow factor wears off.

Our advice: load Adventures as soon as you unpack your Kinect and enjoy it, preferably with small children to hand. Within a couple of weeks it will be gathering dust: another brave bundled game, first up out of the trenches, first to fall.

6/10
Kinectimals
quote:
Where some Kinect launch titles consist of one or two decent ideas stretched painfully thin, Kinectimals has plenty of different challenges in a lovely, adorable framework. And it really is irresistibly cute. But it's also limited, and repetitive, and overly prescriptive, scared of letting you just play around and experiment without giving you constant, intrusive goals.

Children won't care as much about the hand-holding, though, and people with a sensitive cuteness reflex will be willing to forgive everything that's wrong with Kinectimals every time their panther cub rolls over and bats the air with those big furry paws. Of all the Kinect launch titles, this is perhaps the one with the most actual substance. Hopefully it's but a hint of things to come.

7/10
Joy Ride
quote:
But then, with a controller, Joy Ride would just be a bland cartoon racer. Without one, it's a bland cartoon racer with an easily exhaustible gimmick. It's fun for a while, but by no stretch of the imagination is it worth £35. If it were bundled, or a downloadable title at a third of the price, it might pick up an extra point, but it doesn't have enough depth to justify the investment. It's not that Joy Ride doesn't work it works perfectly well, within its own clear limitations it's just that it's not something you'll want to play more than once or twice, with or without a pad in your hands.

5/10
Fighters Uncaged
quote:
If you're wondering why this review hasn't discussed the multiplayer mode, that's because their isn't one. That's right, turns out Ubisoft's title has been mistranslated - in the original French, it's "Fighters Un Caged". The world's first one-player fighting game? Certainly the world's most rubbish one.

In conclusion, oh I don't know. Some sort of metaphor about this game being a feral animal which should never have been let out of its cage, and should be hunted down, shot, skinned and turned into chess sets and umbrella stands. Or to put it another way: no.

2/10
Hou er rekening mee dat een 7 voor een Kinect game anders is dan een 7 voor iets als Halo of Fable. Desalniettemin cijfers die ik niet verwacht had, zeker niet omdat die vechtgame de eerste was die ik zag :D
The hardware is just a box you buy only because you want to play Mario games - Yamauchi
pi_88320230
Valt me best mee de cijfers! Wat ik zo lees is dat de implementatie in het dashboard enzo nog wel echt veel werk nodig heeft (DVD's niet met je handen kunnen besturen, really?! Het zit potdomme al in Zune Video, hoe moeilijk is het om die interface naar de DVD-player over te zetten?!!), maar dat het toch best vermakelijk kan zijn!
Op woensdag 30 juli 2014 17:12 schreef Nebo het volgende:
Jouw lul is jongvolwassen en in de bloei van zijn leven Spankster.
  donderdag 4 november 2010 @ 11:44:44 #161
87936 Rossdale
#MaximumAttack
pi_88320287
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 11:43 schreef SpankmasterC het volgende:
Valt me best mee de cijfers! Wat ik zo lees is dat de implementatie in het dashboard enzo nog wel echt veel werk nodig heeft (DVD's niet met je handen kunnen besturen, really?! Het zit potdomme al in Zune Video, hoe moeilijk is het om die interface naar de DVD-player over te zetten?!!), maar dat het toch best vermakelijk kan zijn!
Kan het ook niet met gestreamde video's vanaf de PC dan? :'(
Please sir. When moon? When Mustang?
pi_88320698
Joy ride zou eerst ook gewoon gratis worden...stelletje bitches.

komen er eigenlijk ook nog kinect games die niet heel erg kinderachtig en/of gay zijn?
  Redactie Games donderdag 4 november 2010 @ 11:59:56 #163
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_88320811
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 11:56 schreef jimjim1983 het volgende:
Joy ride zou eerst ook gewoon gratis worden...stelletje bitches.

komen er eigenlijk ook nog kinect games die niet heel erg kinderachtig en/of gay zijn?
Dance Central.

Je gaat nu zeggen, ja dat is gay.

Nee dat is het niet.
.....Kennedy
pi_88320823
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 11:44 schreef Rossdale het volgende:

[..]

Kan het ook niet met gestreamde video's vanaf de PC dan? :'(
Nope, volgens mij niet, voorlopig alleen Zune Video's ;(
  donderdag 4 november 2010 @ 12:01:57 #165
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_88320886
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 11:59 schreef Wessiej het volgende:

[..]

Dance Central.

Nee dat is het niet.
De kracht van herhaling! Je gaat het zelf geloven Wes!
pi_88321056
quote:
Op donderdag 4 november 2010 11:59 schreef Wessiej het volgende:

[..]

Dance Central.

Nee dat is het niet.
toch wel hoor :')

:')
pi_88321306
Kotaku zegt:

quote:
The Xbox 360 Kinect is a winner, offering a brand new way not just to play games but to interact with your TV. It just may not be one you want to invest in quite yet. At launch there are no strong games to push it and the steep price may keep some rightfully away initially. Controlling games without anything in our hands is a welcome step forward for the industry.
  donderdag 4 november 2010 @ 12:20:37 #168
38849 Notorious_Roy
Doomed since 1889
pi_88321562
Maar ik zie nog steeds het verschil met Eyetoy niet :@
pi_88321850
quote:
99s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 12:20 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:
Dit is geiler, minder gay zeg maar!
  donderdag 4 november 2010 @ 13:20:38 #170
8369 speknek
Another day another slay
pi_88323809
quote:
99s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 12:20 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:
De prijs.
They told me all of my cages were mental, so I got wasted like all my potential.
pi_88327910

:') Dit is toch niks mensen..dikke vertraging, duur, grote kamer nodig.

ARS technica review

quote:
Verdict: Skip... for now
"Make money. Make more money. Make other people produce so as to make more money."
Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (9 March 1972)
pi_88329911
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 15:14 schreef MrData het volgende:

Reden van de extra grote lag (voornamelijk in het springen):

quote:
In discussing Kinect Adventures, Alex Kipman also discusses what we assume is the process of smoothing data. Jumping in the game can feel a touch less responsive, and Kipman's response is quite revealing.

"On the jumping side, you have to think about the amount of fun people are having in the living room. This is the part where I say, we playtested the crap out of this game. If you have kids moving up and down, the last thing you want to do is have a false positive," he says.

"The last thing you want to do is have that raft or the obstacle course, or the avatar somewhere jumping when you are not jumping. If you take little kids, running around the room, this is where the human lag comes into play. You look at it and you say, 'how do I ensure, positively, that really was a jump?' How to make sure it wasn't just a crouch?

"Think about the range of human motions. If I just crouch, and lift myself really quickly, how's that different from a jump? The answer is that you can detect those things, but you have to be very careful. This is where the game is tuned to make sure that you are building trust in the robustness of the platform. The last thing we wanted was to be getting a lot of false positives on River Rush because people in our playtest lab were having tons of fun, playing it.

"So I'm not saying there's a half a second of lag, in that game, but I will say that, for the thing that you talked about, it's more about being intentional about design and making sure we're only actuating mechanics and actions when we're one hundred per cent sure that they've occurred in the living room."
pi_88330612
Ja hij weet het leuk om te draaien, maar wat maakt dat verder uit? Als jij met een gewone controller op A drukt dan wil je ook dat je mannetje meteen springt en niet een momentje later. Het spel zal vast wel 'fun' zijn maar ik zou me er in ieder geval meteen aan ergeren.
"Make money. Make more money. Make other people produce so as to make more money."
Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (9 March 1972)
pi_88331117
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 4 november 2010 16:29 schreef MrData het volgende:
Ja hij weet het leuk om te draaien, maar wat maakt dat verder uit? Als jij met een gewone controller op A drukt dan wil je ook dat je mannetje meteen springt en niet een momentje later. Het spel zal vast wel 'fun' zijn maar ik zou me er in ieder geval meteen aan ergeren.
Het spel zou ook niet leuk zijn als je het met een controller speelt, dan is het gewoon een retesimpel spel van het juiste pad volgen en al die muntjes pakken. Het is juist leuk omdat je het met heel je lichaam speelt, en daar zitten helaas dus wel nadelen aan... Wat dat betreft zou ik het nog kutter vinden als mn opblaasboot heel de tijd op en neer zou springen omdat hij denkt dat ik spring, terwijl ik dat helemaal niet van plan ben.
pi_88331535
quote:
Op donderdag 4 november 2010 15:14 schreef MrData het volgende:

ARS technica review
[..]
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')