abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_80662871
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 11:03 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

De nieuwste promo kun je HIER bekijken.

En die drie video's van hierboven zijn zogenaamde 'LOST Slapdown'-filmpje van executive producers Damon Lindelof en Carlton Cuse.
[..]

Nope, kwam uit Shutter Island.
Ok, ik heb die promo al gezien zie ik nu. Ja 2 bekende koppen, dacht dat het J.Abrahams was maar idd Damon lindelof en Carton Cuse.
  zaterdag 24 april 2010 @ 11:12:39 #252
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_80662987
Pfffft, Claire-haters.

Because I am so handsome and I am so bored
So entertain me, tell me a joke
Make it long, make it last
Make it cruel just make me laugh
  zaterdag 24 april 2010 @ 11:51:46 #253
52493 Prowl
IMAGE GOES HERE
pi_80663802
Number 23 - Shephard is the One!
Vi är Borg. Motstånd är meningslöst. Ni kommer att bli assimilerade!!
  zaterdag 24 april 2010 @ 12:11:38 #254
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_80664220
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 00:48 schreef stijn_ het volgende:
eigenlijk ben ik wel blij dat deze serie gaat stoppen. Tuurlijk, niet alles is even realistisch, maar het blijft TV, dus dat is het niet. Ik ben bang dat als dit door zou gaan, deze serie gewoon een 2e Lost zal worden.
!!!
pi_80664321
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 11:12 schreef Bragi het volgende:
Pfffft, Claire-haters.

[ link | afbeelding ] [ link | afbeelding ] [ link | afbeelding ]

[ link | afbeelding ] [ link | afbeelding ]
Ik vind het normaal wel een mooi meisje, maar op deze foto's is ze vrij eng .
Amen.
pi_80664329
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 12:11 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

!!!
Over welke serie gaat dat?
Amen.
pi_80664370
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 12:17 schreef Jivis het volgende:

[..]

FlashForward.
pi_80664388
BECAUSE I WAS LOADED, MMMMMMMKAY?
Amen.
pi_80665384
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 12:17 schreef Jivis het volgende:

[..]

Klik ff op de blauwe url in die quote en je ziet het zelf
  zaterdag 24 april 2010 @ 13:07:46 #260
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_80665483
Als iemand nog een Dharma-jumpsuit wil.... http://www.costumecostumecostume.com/patches.htm
pi_80666687
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 13:02 schreef SolidasRock het volgende:

[..]

Klik ff op de blauwe url in die quote en je ziet het zelf
Nee.
Amen.
  zaterdag 24 april 2010 @ 17:00:40 #262
176873 marcel-o
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
pi_80670311
zie k nou net Libby bij House MD? (6X17)
-edit-
Ja dus
| Wordfeud: marcel-o |plug.dj/uptempo |<-- draai zelf je platen
  zaterdag 24 april 2010 @ 17:06:58 #263
65940 Xurk
Burnside Deventer
pi_80670477
Ja

[edit] Oh, je had de link al
  zondag 25 april 2010 @ 14:28:18 #264
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_80694250
quote:
The Identity of the Smoke Monster... not MiB

After losing my faith in humanity's ability to understand metaphors and references, I've decided to write my own theory as to what the Smoke Monster is. Let me just say I cannot believe people would be so lame as to think he's 'The Devil', or he's a Martian alien or whatever. He also isn't some scientific experiment gone wrong. After watching this much of Lost, and reading so many of the theories out there, I have to explain what I believe to be the most plausible explanation- as far as Lost goes, of course.

So here it is. The Smoke Monster is the Past.

It is not a human, although it takes the forms of humans. Even the MiB is just another face for it to use. We know that Smokey can take memories and experiences of people's lives, so perhaps it has used MiB for so long, it has taken the most of his personality. However, MiB said he was once human, a regular guy. So how did he become the Smoke Monster? He died, just as Locke did, and it began to use him.

This theory assumes the Smoke Monster has always existed, as long as time itself. In fact, the Smoke Monster IS time. It is the course correction that Eloise speaks of- it is the past attempting to correct Fate. It manipulates people using their fear and memories, it brings back deceased loved ones, it imitates experiences from our past. It has the ability to use everything that HAS happened, in an attempt to stop what WILL happen.

I won't go through every situation where the Smoke Monster does this. Christian, Kate's black horse, Eko's brother, etc... the list goes on. Pay attention to these scenes, though- the Smoke Monster is always trying to get people to accept that what happened happened, and that Fate will keep it that way. People are inherently evil, they cannot become anything more, they must always be this way. This is all from the perspective of the Past, without any acknowledgment of what people can become, what they can change, how their free will can shape time. That is because the Smoke Monster cannot accept this due to his nature. It is not a free-willed entity, it is not something that feels sympathy towards us. It is a force that lives on the island, that resides in a place where time and space become warped and distorted. The island is practically a hole in time- where else would the Past live, if it were a sentient being?

This idea neatly wraps up the ideas of Fate vs. Free Will, of Good vs. Evil, of Faith vs. Science. It explains the time travelling, it explains Smokey's actions, and it explains the need for Jacob. Jacob is not the ultimate incarnation of the Future, but he is its representative. He was just a man as well, but he chose to make a difference- he chose to stay on the island and protect the world from the Past. He believed in the goodness in mankind, in their ability to choose and change, to shape time with their free will. Jacob realizes that the future is unpredictable though, and ever-changing. This is why he knows he needs a replacement; it is only a matter of time before he must go. Others must make the choice to become the protector of time, to keep the Past from swallowing up the Future. This is very close to the way Jacob acts and talks. The best example I can show is when he speaks to Richard in Ab Aeterno- "I bring people to this island, and when they get here... their! past doesn't matter."

Why do you think Dharma was trying to save the world? They believed the end of the world was coming, and we all assumed it to be a cataclysmic event or a man-made disaster, something that would physically hurt the earth. With this theory, though, we realize that it's not just our world that is at stake, but all of time itself. Every choice we could make, every path we could chose, every life we could possibly live (on the island or off it, wink wink) would cease to be, because the Past would consume us all. The Future would cease to exist, since no one chose to protect it, and time would wink out of existence. The world would be covered in darkness- the Smoke Monster.

This is why, now, it is so important for our Losties to CHOOSE to leave the island. Smokey wants them to pick- either return to your old lives, or accept your new ones. If all the candidates choose to return to their previous lives, they will have sided with the Past. If they choose to remain on the island and accept where the future has taken them, they will take over Jacob's role and the protector of the future. I know this is sounding very science-fictiony, but that's what Lost is. It takes all these religious and mythical references and puts them side by side with science and physics. The Smoke Monster is both- he is time, the greatest matter of all, the one thing our science and technology can't hope to compare to. He is our pasts, our fears, our choices and mistakes. He is our personal demons that we wish to forget but can't let go of. He is the End of Days- he is the end of time itself. He is every biblical and mythical reference to armageddon, while still maintaining! the science fiction feel.

If this theory doesn't capture the essence of Lost, I don't know what does. A part of me hopes Lost can come up with something better, but another part of me is afraid they can't. With only four episodes left, we still got a lot of explanations to come. We'll see how this theory holds up in future episodes. Hope you enjoyed the read, and please leave comments.
pi_80694352
quote:
Op zondag 25 april 2010 14:28 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

Wel geinig, being chased by your past is dan dus letterlijk het geval
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
  zondag 25 april 2010 @ 14:37:09 #266
87680 Mirel
Mirel wil een bongophone.
pi_80694484
Tot nu toe is het nooit zo abstract geweest en ik geloof ook niet dat het ineens in S6 zal gebeuren.
When all else fails, you always have delusion.
  zondag 25 april 2010 @ 14:54:39 #267
181857 Jovatov
Si fallor, sum
pi_80694928
quote:
Op zondag 25 april 2010 14:37 schreef Mirel het volgende:
Tot nu toe is het nooit zo abstract geweest en ik geloof ook niet dat het ineens in S6 zal gebeuren.
Het is ook geen abstracte theorie imo.

Ik vind hem erg sterk en zou erg tevreden zijn als dit de uitkomst was
pi_80696377
Als dit de conclusie was, zou ik inderdaad ook erg tevreden zijn.
pi_80698672
quote:
the Smoke Monster is always trying to get people to accept that what happened happened, and that Fate will keep it that way. People are inherently evil, they cannot become anything more, they must always be this way
Dit is niet helemaal correct wat betreft Yemi.

Yemi gaf Eko de kans om juist te veranderen, om spijt te betuigen voor zijn zonden en om voor vergiffenis te vragen. Eko weigerde, hij accepteerde zijn verleden en zei dat hij deed wat hij kon met datgene wat hem door God gegeven is. Smokey werd kwaad en vermoordde hem

Verder klinkt die theorie idd wel leuk, maar dan was Lost eigenlijk gewoon een uitgebreide versie van The Langoliers van Stephen King.

Ik hoop, net als de auteur, dat de schrijvers iets anders verzonnen hebben.
pi_80698924
quote:
Op zondag 25 april 2010 17:16 schreef Symer het volgende:

[..]

Yemi gaf Eko de kans om juist te veranderen, om spijt te betuigen voor zijn zonden en om voor vergiffenis te vragen. Eko weigerde, hij accepteerde zijn verleden en zei dat hij deed wat hij kon met datgene wat hem door God gegeven is. Smokey werd kwaad en vermoordde hem

Verder klinkt die theorie idd wel leuk, maar dan was Lost eigenlijk gewoon een uitgebreide versie van The Langoliers van Stephen King.

[ afbeelding ]

Dan zou het inderdaad een bijna exacte kopie van The Langoliers zijn. Het vliegtuig, de timebubble, de monsters, etc.

Er zijn wel een paar Stephen King verwijzingen in Lost:
pi_80699510
quote:
Op zaterdag 24 april 2010 11:12 schreef Bragi het volgende:
Pfffft, Claire-haters.

[ link | afbeelding ] [ link | afbeelding ]
Een goeie fotograaf + goeie belichting + dikke lagen makeup kan van iedereen een mooi model maken.
Niet dat ze lelijk is maar een super lekker ding vind ik haar ook weer niet hoor.
  zondag 25 april 2010 @ 18:09:49 #272
87936 Rossdale
#MaximumAttack
pi_80700353
quote:
Op zondag 25 april 2010 17:16 schreef Symer het volgende:

[..]

[ afbeelding ]

Dan zou het inderdaad een beetje een mix worden tussen de Langoliers en de Dark Tower. Ik weet dat ze Stephen King fans zijn, dus in pricipe nog best plausibel.
Please sir. When moon? When Mustang?
pi_80701446
Ik denk dat we niet eens overal antwoorden op krijgen
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe
Don’t take my kindness for weakness and then expect me to treat you the same
pi_80703906
quote:
Op zondag 25 april 2010 17:45 schreef TheoddDutchGuy het volgende:

[..]

Een goeie fotograaf + goeie belichting + dikke lagen makeup kan van iedereen een mooi model maken.
Niet dat ze lelijk is maar een super lekker ding vind ik haar ook weer niet hoor.
Ach, ik kijk toch liever naar Claire dan naar Rose hoor

Bleuh.
pi_80709922
quote:
Op zondag 25 april 2010 19:45 schreef PimD het volgende:

[..]

Ach, ik kijk toch liever naar Claire dan naar Rose hoor

[ afbeelding ]
Is dat van die bekende cult heksenfilm van vroegah?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')