abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_77492596
Bazen serie
pi_77492827
Weer een nieuwe promo met materiaal uit de eerstkomende 5 afleveringen.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
http://spoilerslost.blogs(...)w.html#axzz0eE3QMie4
Ik krijg nog geld van je.
pi_77494055
Moet me inhouden om de spoilers niet te gaan lezen/kijken.
pi_77495138
De eerste 60 minuten van het nieuwe seizoen staan online.
Voor de mensen die echt niet kunnen wachten
quote:
LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6x01
erm its like 60mins of the first episode, its a recording of the live screening, if you cant wait .. here it is. Also this in only in flash since the source was flash too.

Warning : This is a shity copy. die hard fans wait
Kuch
Omnia dicta fortiora, si dicta Latina
pi_77495423
quote:
Op zondag 31 januari 2010 22:44 schreef EvilMarc het volgende:
De eerste 60 minuten van het nieuwe seizoen staan online.
Voor de mensen die echt niet kunnen wachten

[..]

Kuch
No shit!
pi_77495778
quote:
Op zondag 31 januari 2010 22:49 schreef tralalala het volgende:

[..]

No shit!
Die paar dagen wacht ik ook nog wel
  zondag 31 januari 2010 @ 23:16:19 #57
142400 RedFever007
Schoenbekooievaar beste ooieva
pi_77496931
Zat net een oud topic te lezen toen ik dit tegenkwam.
quote:
^ Het script van de eerste minuten van de pilot van voor ze besloten het tot 6 seizoenen te rekken Hihi.
quote:
JACK: OK, everyone, gather round. I'm Jack. We crashed on this island. I'm kind of an alcoholic, and I had a really complicated relationship with my father, Christian, who was also an alcoholic.

CLAIRE: Christian Shepherd? That's my dad, too!

JACK: No way!

SAWYER: Oh, yeah, I know that guy, too. I met him at a bar. He's proud of you.

JACK: You met my dad?

SAWYER: Yeah, I met him right before I killed this guy I thought had ruined my life as a child. He was a con man who went by "Sawyer" and had an affair with my mother and then my dad found out and killed her and himself. It was ugly.

LOCKE: No way! That sounds just like my dad! He stole my kidney and then paralyzed me.

KATE: Paralyzed people can't walk.

LOCKE: Don't tell me what I can't do! I can walk now, obviously. I think this island is magic or something crazy like that.

KATE: Know what else is crazy? I killed my stepdad, who was actually my dad, by blowing up the house he was in. Then I went on the run for a long time. That marshall guy that's dying there was taking me to the U.S. to put me in jail.

(The "monster noise" is heard in the jungle.)

CHARLIE: What was that, mates?

HURLEY: I think it was a monster made of smoke that's floating around for some reason.

CHARLIE: That's bloody weird. Almost as bloody weird as me being a heroin addict due to my rock band, DriveShaft, and my brother, Liam.

HURLEY: Oh, yeah, you guys were popular right around the time I won the lottery thanks to some cursed, mysterious, omnipresent numbers. You guys suck.

SUN: Ha! They totally do.

SHANNON: You speak English?

SUN: Yeah, I do. Hey, Jin.

JIN: (Something in Korean.)

SUN: I speak English. I also had an affair with a bald guy, who taught it to me, then he killed himself, or maybe I killed him. But you can't blame me, right? You used to be a really nice guy before we got married and I paid off a blackmail debt to your prostitute mother by taking a loan from my father, which led him to make you his guy who beat the shit out of people, which destroyed your soul. I hope we reconcile and you gradually learn English. Wanna go in that tent and see if we can get me knocked up?

JIN: ... Boat?

(JIN and SUN go into their tent.)

SAYID: While they're doing that, we should try to figure out how to get off this island. I need to get back to Nadia, this chick I used to like and who I sorta tortured once. I'm from Iraq. Did I mention that?

MICHAEL: No. Hey, where'd Walt go?

SAYID: Oh, some grungy-lookin' pirates took him.

MICHAEL: WAAAAAAALT! WAAAAAAALT! I wanted to be there for him, but his mom was a bitch and took him away from me. I'm trying to get to know him now. Sucks that he got kidnapped.

LOCKE: Hey, while you guys were talking, I found some door in the jungle.

JACK: Did you open it?

LOCKE: Yeah, there was a Scottish guy in there, and I made him stop pressing some button. It just exploded and released a bunch of electromagnetic energy, so the island is visible to the outside world again.

DESMOND: Hi, bruthas. I'm Desmond. I can kinda see the future. Charlie, you're gonna die.

CHARLIE: OK, I'll go swim to an underwater station so we can all get rescued.

DESMOND: Sounds good. Then I can reunite with this chick I liked but got separated from due to her father's meddling. It was kinda like The Notebook.

ROUSSEAU: I found this guy in the jungle.

BEN: My name is Henry Gale!

SAYID: Really?

BEN: No, it's Benjamin Linus. I'm an Other, which means I'm part of this group of people who were on the island before you guys. I was initially part of the DHARMA Initiative, but it was purged by me and other people who have been on the island a long time and may or may not be immortal. It's complicated.

ROUSSEAU: They whisper.

BEN: Right. I'm really manipulative. If you help me escape, Michael, I'll give you back Walt. He makes birds run into doors. I don't like that and neither does Jacob, the cabin-ghost guy who runs this island.

MICHAEL: OK. (Shoots off into the distance.) I just killed Libby and Ana Lucia. Trust me, they're on the other side of the island. Tail section.

BEN: OK, here's Walt back. Get on this boat and then go sneak onto the freighter that's coming to kill us.

MICHAEL: OK.

(MICHAEL and WALT get on the boat and sail off.)

ALEX: Hey, Dad, what're you doing here?

BEN: Hi, Alex, this is your mother.

ROUSSEAU: Hey, I've been looking for you for 16 years.

ALEX: Weirdo.

JACK: Hey, Kate.

KATE: Yeah?

JACK: Pick me or Sawyer.

KATE: Who's Sawyer?

SAWYER: Me.

KATE: Oh, OK. I dunno. Sawyer, I guess.

SAWYER: Thanks, Freckles.

BOONE: I'm gonna go die now.

LOCKE: Yeah, the island's been saying it demands a sacrifice. Go for it, kid.

(First commercial break.)

- - - -

http://mcsweeneys.net/2008/5/29bridgman.html

Nog nooit eerder gelezen, en lag helemaal dubbel

Linkje oorsprokelijk gepost door Symer
pi_77497548
quote:
Op zondag 31 januari 2010 22:49 schreef tralalala het volgende:

[..]

No shit!
O ik ben alweer aan de late kant zie ik nu, ik zag het net en wou het zo snel mogelijk posten
Omnia dicta fortiora, si dicta Latina
  zondag 31 januari 2010 @ 23:30:04 #59
159761 Arn0
Abbey Road
pi_77497658
Met veel schrik heb ik dit topic doorgelezen. Gelukkig, ben nog steeds spoiler-vrij
By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.
pi_77498027
terrugvindeiland
Anybody seen in a bus over the age of thirty has been a failure in life.
pi_77498395
tvp
  zondag 31 januari 2010 @ 23:51:19 #62
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77498467
quote:
Op zondag 31 januari 2010 14:21 schreef Harajuku. het volgende:

[..]

Dat kun jij niet eens, .
Jawel! Mind over body. Gaat me lukken.

Want ik merk zelf de laatste tijd dat ik een bepaalde spoiler lees en dan denk: "Fuck...waarom weet ik dat nu? "
Because I am so handsome and I am so bored
So entertain me, tell me a joke
Make it long, make it last
Make it cruel just make me laugh
pi_77498581
TVL
I killed. But I didn't just kill fifty, I didn't kill a hundred. I killed TEN thousand! And I was good at it. It wasn't for vengeance, it wasn't for greed. It was because...I liked it
Let us leave, no trace of tears upon our dead faces
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 00:07:03 #64
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77498932
Is vast al eens gepost, maar voor wie nog een recap wil van de seizoensfinale van vorig jaar:

Because I am so handsome and I am so bored
So entertain me, tell me a joke
Make it long, make it last
Make it cruel just make me laugh
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 00:08:01 #65
159761 Arn0
Abbey Road
pi_77498956
Bedankt. Wel handig ja.
pi_77499024
Donderdag is het zover @ onze tijd.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 00:13:38 #67
159761 Arn0
Abbey Road
pi_77499087
Verdomme Ik las wolfrolf's bericht en quotte het enkele seconden erna maar in de tussentijd heeft hij er een spoiler bij ge-edit en zag ik hem in mijn postform

Afijn, het wordt dus wel degelijk dinsdag uitgezonden en je kan het woensdag downloaden.
pi_77499188
Dikke spoiler hè

Sodeknetters, heeft ABC het nu weer naar dinsdag verhuisd. Heb ik al die tijd niet doorgehad. Zeer tof. 1 dag eerder

EDIT

Als ik mijn CAT Calendar nou gelijk bekeken had, had ik die n00b reactie over dat het donderdag pas ter download komt nooit geplaatst

MEHO rape me maar.

[ Bericht 20% gewijzigd door wolfrolf op 01-02-2010 00:24:08 ]
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_77499302
TVP
pi_77499459
quote:
Op zondag 31 januari 2010 22:22 schreef _Flea_ het volgende:
Moet me inhouden om de spoilers niet te gaan lezen/kijken.
Als ik de verleiding voel dan klik ik er snel op en kijk ergens anders naar het scherm
I just had to get that stress off my chest like breast reduction.
pi_77501542
eerste ep staat op het net slechte kwaliteit
I will do what i must !!
  maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 02:13:24 #72
61776 MaddoxX
Like I care :')
pi_77501631
spannend
I have no rival, no man can be my equal. ♥
  Moderator maandag 1 februari 2010 @ 07:52:23 #73
9859 crew  Karina
Woman
pi_77502902
Ik zie nu een episode S6E00 staan, is dat een soort samenvatting? Iemand deze al gekeken?
Op donderdag 15 mei 2014 22:18 schreef sp3c het volgende:
niet zo tof doen
pi_77502910
Ik keek de opening scene tot hier:
SPOILER
Nu is mijn vraag aan diegenen die de premiere gezien hebben: zijn er nog meer van zulke awesome momenten? Want ik ben een beetje teleurgesteld dat ik deze dus nu weet.

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door BeyondTheGreen op 01-02-2010 08:00:05 ]
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.
pi_77502916
Ik heb er zin an!
We are young but getting old before our time
We'll leave the T.V. and the radio behind
Don't you wonder what we'll find
Steppin out tonight
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar: