abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_75611651

quote:
American Idol Returns January 12 & 13

The wait is almost over! Kick the year off on a high note when the ninth season of American Idol, television’s No. 1 series, begins with a two-night premiere Tuesday and Wednesday, January 12 & 13 at 8/7c.

It’s sure to be an exciting year with a new batch of talented singers from around the country, a new judge, and the return of Idol Gives Back.
X-Factor UK zit er weer op, tijd voor de nieuwe talentenjacht . Ik heb er zin in !
  maandag 14 december 2009 @ 13:59:02 #2
161275 Smash-it
Zelfs m'n naam is mooi
pi_75611948
Jaaaaa! Ik heb er weer zin in!
pi_75674730
WEOOEHHH

waar is kara? Die vond ik juist wel leuk
Cute, Adorable, Lovely... Just Smeej!
  woensdag 16 december 2009 @ 11:34:21 #4
215192 iPat
Falling feels like flying
pi_75681426
Ben benieuwd of dit seizoen het vorige kan overtreffen.
It's never over..
my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..
It's never over..
all my riches for her smile when I slept so soft against her..
pi_75683049
quote:
Op woensdag 16 december 2009 11:34 schreef iPat het volgende:
Ben benieuwd of dit seizoen het vorige kan overtreffen.
Dat dus!!
Alles na Adam zal minder glans hebben ben ik bang.
Remember all, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing.
Samenzweringstheorieën behoren tot de wetenschap van onwetenden
  woensdag 16 december 2009 @ 12:45:49 #6
215192 iPat
pi_75684048
quote:
Op woensdag 16 december 2009 12:16 schreef ElizabethR het volgende:

[..]

Dat dus!!
Tenzij Adam al zijn vriendjes bij de Zodiac Show heeft overgehaald om mee te doen . Verder denk ik wel dat Adam de deuren heeft geopend voor veel deelnemers. Ik kan me voorstellen dat mensen in (glam)rock scene nu meer geneigd zijn om mee te doen. En androgyne mensen
It's never over..
It's never over..
pi_75936294
Waarom Ellen? Heeft dat mens verstand van muziek?
pi_75980543
'Simon Cowell stopt met American Idol'

LOS ANGELES - Simon Cowell stopt eind 2010 als jurylid bij American Idol en gaat werken aan de Amerikaanse versie van The X Factor. Dat meldde het Britse boulevardblad The Sun woensdag op basis van een uitspraak van Cowells broer.

Radiopresentator Tony Cowell deed de uitspraak maandagavond in zijn programma Fame Game. De podcast van de uitzending werd later van de website van het radioprogramma verwijderd. Er gaan al langer geruchten over het vertrek van Simon Cowell. Een woordvoerster van het jurylid wilde geen commentaar geven op de ontboezeming. Ook tv-zender Fox, die American Idol uitzendt, wil niets zeggen.

Simon Cowell is de man achter de grote Britse en Amerikaanse tv-talentenjachten. Hij is ook een van de bestverdienende mannen op de Amerikaanse tv. In november becijferde het magazine Forbes dat hij 45 miljoen verdiende in een jaar tijd. Als jurylid staat Cowell bekend om zijn botte commentaar. Hij slaagt er regelmatig in valszingende deelnemers aan het huilen te krijgen. (ANP)
pi_75983206
Oh leuk nieuws, een amerikaanse X-Factor ipv American idol!
tvp voor AI
  donderdag 24 december 2009 @ 10:57:44 #10
88233 Steve
Still the best.
pi_76006414
AI.
"Atb is lief, groetjes Peri."
pi_76211175
quote:
American Idol Season 9 Schedule

The wait is almost over for the return of television’s No. 1 show! American Idol is set to return for its much-anticipated ninth season with a two-night premiere featuring extraordinary talent and outrageous new auditions from Boston Tuesday, Jan. 12 8/7c and Atlanta Wednesday, Jan. 13 8/7c on FOX.

After the two-night premiere, auditions will continue for three weeks starting with the Chicago auditions on Tuesday, Jan. 19 8/7c and continuing from Orlando on Wednesday, Jan. 20 8/7c. Then, Dallas auditions will air Tuesday, Jan. 26 8/7c; Los Angeles on Wednesday, Jan. 27 9/8c; Denver on Tuesday, Feb. 2 8/7c; and “The Road to Hollywood” auditions on Wednesday, Feb. 3 9/8c.

This season on American Idol, the good, the bad and the awful audition for their shot at stardom. In the audition cities, Ryan Seacrest hosts, and Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi will be joined by rotating guest judges Victoria Beckham, Mary J. Blige, Kristin Chenoweth, Neil Patrick Harris, Joe Jonas, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry and Shania Twain who will help select the hopefuls worthy of the “Golden Ticket” to Hollywood.

The lucky auditioners who get the judges’ approval then move on to the “Hollywood Round” where contestants vie for a semifinalist position during the next phase of the auditions. Once in Hollywood, Ellen DeGeneres joins Simon, Randy and Kara as they continue to winnow down the competitors to a select group of performers who will get to sing their hearts out each week in front of a studio audience and television viewers.

The “Hollywood Round” episodes will air Tuesday, Feb. 9 8/7c; Wednesday, Feb. 10 9/8c; and Tuesday, Feb. 16 8/7c. On Wednesday, Feb. 17 9/8c, dreams come true for 24 contestants, as Simon, Randy, Kara and Ellen announce the Top 12 male and Top 12 female semifinalists.

It will then be up to America to decide who moves forward in the competition. The first performance show featuring the Top 12 female semifinalists will air Tuesday, Feb. 23 8/7c. The following night, Wednesday, Feb. 24 8/7c, the Top 12 male semifinalists will perform. The results show revealing America’s first vote of the season will air Thursday, Feb. 25 8/7c, when the two male and two female contestants with the fewest votes will be sent home.

For the next two weeks, the girls will perform on Tuesdays, the guys will perform on Wednesdays and the results shows will air on Thursdays. The Top 10 female semifinalists will perform on Tuesday, March 2 8/7c, and the Top 10 male semifinalists will take the stage on Wednesday, March 3 8/7c. On Thursday, March 4 8/7c, four contestants – two girls and two guys – will be eliminated from the competition. The following week, the Top 8 female semifinalists will compete on Tuesday, March 9 8/7c, and the Top 8 male semifinalists will perform on Wednesday, March 10 9/8c. Then, on Thursday, March 11 8/7c, the finalists will be revealed after four more contestants are eliminated.

The competition heats up when the finalists take the stage LIVE and for the first time together on Tuesday, March 16 8/7c. One contestant’s journey will end when America’s vote is revealed Wednesday, March 17 9/8c.

Here is a recap of the schedule:

Tuesday, Jan. 12 8/7c Season Premiere, Part 1 – Boston Auditions Episode

Wednesday, Jan. 13 8/7c Season Premiere, Part 2 – Atlanta Auditions Episode

Tuesday, Jan. 19 8/7c Chicago Auditions Episode

Wednesday, Jan. 20 8/7c Orlando Auditions Episode

Tuesday, Jan. 26 8/7c Dallas Auditions Episode

Wednesday, Jan. 27 9/8c Los Angeles Auditions Episode

Tuesday, Feb. 2 8/7c Denver Auditions Episode

Wednesday, Feb. 3 9/8c “The Road to Hollywood” Auditions Episode

Tuesday, Feb. 9 8/7c Hollywood Round, Part 1

Wednesday, Feb. 10 9/8c Hollywood Round, Part 2

Tuesday, Feb. 16 8/7c Hollywood Round, Part 3

Wednesday, Feb. 17 9/8c Hollywood Round, Part 4 – Top 24 Semifinalists Announced

Tuesday, Feb. 23 8/7c Top 12 Female Semifinalists Perform

Wednesday, Feb. 24 8/7c Top 12 Male Semifinalists Perform

Thursday, Feb. 25 8/7c First Results Show – Two Male and Two Female Contestants Eliminated

Tuesday, March 2 8/7c Top 10 Female Semifinalists Perform

Wednesday, March 3 8/7c Top 10 Male Semifinalists Perform

Thursday, March 4 8/7c Results Show – Two Male and Two Female Contestants Eliminated

Tuesday, March 9 8/7c Top 8 Female Semifinalists Perform

Wednesday, March 10 9/8c Top 8 Male Semifinalists Perform

Thursday, March 11 8/7c Results Show – Two Male and Two Female Contestants Eliminated; Finalists Revealed

Tuesday, March 16 8/7c Finalists Perform

Wednesday, March 17 9/8c Results Show – One Contestant Eliminated
Whatever I want.
pi_76211356
thnx peri
pi_76258060
quote:
Op woensdag 23 december 2009 19:56 schreef Deceit het volgende:
Oh leuk nieuws, een amerikaanse X-Factor ipv American idol!
tvp voor AI
Zeker, tot nu toe hadden al die Amerikaanse 25+ers die ongelooflijk goed kunnen zingen pech... Volgens mij is er een enorme bak undiscovered talent daar. Laat staan bij de groepen. Er zijn superveel zangkoortjes daar.
beter een knipoog dan een blauw oog
  donderdag 31 december 2009 @ 13:24:23 #14
113373 doeka
Pompiedomtiedom
pi_76261424
Ik heb er weer zo'n zin in!
But till then tramps like us baby we were born to run
But till then tramps like us baby we were born to run
  maandag 11 januari 2010 @ 21:55:52 #15
215192 iPat
pi_76698362
Zojuist bekend gemaakt dat dit seizoen Simon's laatste gaat worden. Vanaf volgend jaar zowel AI als XF.
It's never over..
It's never over..
  maandag 11 januari 2010 @ 22:22:30 #16
6644 ElizabethR
Bangers & Mash
pi_76700007
quote:
Op maandag 11 januari 2010 21:55 schreef iPat het volgende:
Zojuist bekend gemaakt dat dit seizoen Simon's laatste gaat worden. Vanaf volgend jaar zowel AI als XF.
Nope. Hij stopt met AI omdat ie in de US een versie van de X-factor wil gaan lanceren. Met X-factor stopt ie juist niet.
quote:
Simon Cowell quits 'American Idol'
Monday, January 11 2010, 20:35 GMT
By Neil Wilkes, Editor

Simon Cowell has confirmed that the current season of American Idol will be his last.

The music mogul has quit the show after nine seasons in order to launch a US version of The X Factor in 2011.

Appearing at the Fox execs session at the TCA press tour today, Cowell confirmed that he would serve as judge and executive producer on the new series.

Cowell told reporters that it would have been "impossible" for him to continue on Idol alongside The X Factor. He also serves as a judge on the original UK version of The X Factor as well as Britain's Got Talent.

On his potential replacements on Idol, Cowell commented: "I've had the best eight or nine years of my life doing this job. The most important thing is [for Fox] to get someone who knows what they're talking about. I want to leave Idol this year bigger and better than ever before. I hope it'll be higher-rated than it was last year."

The new season of American Idol premieres Tuesday night on Fox.
Bron
  maandag 11 januari 2010 @ 22:25:34 #17
215192 iPat
pi_76700180
Ik bedoel ook dat vanaf volgend jaar zowel AI als XF op de Amerikaanse tv te zien zijn
It's never over..
It's never over..
  maandag 11 januari 2010 @ 23:27:16 #18
6644 ElizabethR
Bangers & Mash
pi_76703570
quote:
Op maandag 11 januari 2010 22:25 schreef iPat het volgende:
Ik bedoel ook dat vanaf volgend jaar zowel AI als XF op de Amerikaanse tv te zien zijn
Oops, scusi!! Heb ik jouw post helemaal verkeerd gelezen
  maandag 11 januari 2010 @ 23:29:25 #19
10864 maartena
Needs more cowbell.
pi_76703678
quote:
Op maandag 11 januari 2010 22:25 schreef iPat het volgende:
Alleen dus een AI zonder Cowell.
Proud to be American. Hier woon ik.
"Beer is proof that God loves us" - Benjamin Franklin.
-
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety deserve neither Liberty nor Safety" - Benjamin Franklin
  maandag 11 januari 2010 @ 23:32:28 #20
215192 iPat
pi_76703845
Ik moet wel zeggen dat XF misschien meer talent oplevert, aangezien dat format geen grenzen qua leeftijd stelt.
It's never over..
It's never over..
  maandag 11 januari 2010 @ 23:51:18 #21
71919 wonderer
Hung like a My Little Pony
pi_76704748
quote:
Op woensdag 16 december 2009 12:16 schreef ElizabethR het volgende:

[..]

Dat dus!!
Dat dus. En we gaan waarschijnlijk een hoop kopieen krijgen die het ook willen proberen.
"Pain is my friend. I can trust pain. I can trust pain to make my life utterly miserable."
"My brain is too smart for me."
"We don't need no education." "Yes you do, you just used a double negative."
pi_76708117
quote:
Op maandag 11 januari 2010 23:32 schreef iPat het volgende:
Ik moet wel zeggen dat XF misschien meer talent oplevert, aangezien dat format geen grenzen qua leeftijd stelt.
Kijk naar een Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, Joe Mcelderry... allemaal Xfactor producten.. ook in NL zie je dat Lisa veel bekender is dan de eendagsvliegen van popstars en idols.. wie was de laatste winaar van idols ook weer?!? Nikki toch?
  ESF Reporter dinsdag 12 januari 2010 @ 07:19:33 #23
87554 Cee
Welluk?
pi_76709160
Nikki, inderdaad.

Ik weet niet, ik kijk ook wel de X Factor (ik straf mezelf graag) maar die hele battle tussen de juryleden onderling vind ik sterk afleiden van de wedstrijd tussen de kandidaten. Dus mijn voorkeur gaat nog altijd sterk uit naar Idol.

En ayeeeeee ik had dit topic helemaal niet gezien! Dus tevens tvp!
  dinsdag 12 januari 2010 @ 07:51:56 #24
44536 oYo
Coituri te salutant!
pi_76709344
tvp
  dinsdag 12 januari 2010 @ 12:26:24 #25
215192 iPat
pi_76715837
quote:
Op dinsdag 12 januari 2010 02:29 schreef Smeej het volgende:

[..]

Kijk naar een Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke, Joe Mcelderry... allemaal Xfactor producten.. ook in NL zie je dat Lisa veel bekender is dan de eendagsvliegen van popstars en idols.. wie was de laatste winaar van idols ook weer?!? Nikki toch?
Je moet Nederland ook niet vergelijken met de UK. Het niveau van de bootcamp daar is waarschijnlijk gelijk of zelfs beter dan de liveshows hier.

Ik denk dat de VS redelijk wat talent heeft rondlopen die ouder zijn dan 28 jaar(de maximum leeftijd om mee te doen aan AI). Dus het zou me niks verbazen als de oudjes de komende jaren de XF domineren.
It's never over..
It's never over..
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')